Reviews of NH Düsseldorf City This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Kölner Strasse 186-188, Oberbilk, 40227 Düsseldorf, Germany

#100 of 197 hotels in Düsseldorf

Recommendable place - lives up to NH reputation
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small hick-up regarding the dry-cleaning services. I made sure to have them confirm that my jacket would be cleaned before 12 the day of check out and the message was either not put through correctly or I was wrongly informed by the staff. Result was that they managed to get my jacket back in time before I left but it wasn't cleaned. Not the best experience I had as I needed it for a business meeting later that day..

Location, attention to detail in the rooms and the breakfasts were particularly good.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The staff in the reception was very bad .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff in the reception was very bad .I arrived in the hotel at 1pm and they ask me to pay 35 euros for early check in. First time in my life i hear that in the hotel .The staff in the reception was very unpolite. Also the parking for the hotel resident was very expensive . 19 euros for every entrance in the parking .The NH management have to take care for the staff in the reception .

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Good hotel but overpriced for the service you get
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not very central and walking from central station to the hotel at night felt a bit dodgy. Check in staff was not very friendly, our check in was delayed but we weren't told why.

Really clean and quiet and the breakfast was really good.

I strongly recommend it for business trips but not for leisure and family.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The total environment was not attractive enough. It seems that it was a prison before and now it changes to hotel. I recommend to use more flowers and trees all over the hotel.

The room was spacious and comfortable.

Definitely worth a shot
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It's quite and nice furnished place. We've experienced early arrival here but all went well without additional fees. Thanks personal for that. Hotel is stylish , well located and cozy inside. For this price is a miracle!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Average hotel at high price.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is overpriced for the type of service offered, breakfast is totally overpriced considering that the servers appear to be students so likely cost-saving; no gluten free options unless you pay additionally (I have not encountered this in any other establishment even in B&B there is usually an option) and considering that just around the corner there is a cafe that serves reasonable (even can find healthier) choices.

That the Ubahn was so close.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

globally satisfied (most of the points is for the variety of the breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Clean Carpets in the room or offer slippers instead, tea/coffee set would put you a head of Novotel

the breakfast was excellent, a good variety and Végétariens could eat properly. Excellent for Breakfast, but good for the room (no slippers to walk on dirty carpets, no free tea/coffee),

regular business hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

You hope that your room neighbour will not have a sex because you would hear every little detail. Bad parking for bigger(lorry ) cars, thank god it was a weekend and after 20 we were lucky and found a spot.

nice breakfast, the rest is regular bussines hotel accept the noice from other rooms

Great mattress! Helpful and polite reception staff! Good location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The cleaners are'nt exactly meticulous in their approach to their work.It would have been nice to have our cups in our room cleaned and refilled.Also one of the cleaners left tissues on the rim of the toilet seat with hairs attached.

Great mattress,polite and helpful staff.I would also like to thank Irina for making our stay more enjoyable by fulfilling a request of ours - thanks again Irina.Overall i would stay here again and i would recommend this hotel to family and friends of mine.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Comfortable facilities and friendly staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was disappointed to find a dirty coffee cup amongst the clean ones when I went to make myself a coffee. With it being a 4 star hotel, I didn't expect to come across that.

The facilities were good and the staff were helpful.

good enough to have some rest
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I had to ask three times for an invoice..I have never seen a hotel not providing any invoice for a stay.., Soemthing went wrong at some point..and the receptionists were all insisting that my room was booked on the fake name of Moritz...Who is Moritz?I will probably never find out what was the fuss all about..The breakfeast is a rip off...who would ever spend 25 euros for a breakfast , not even the Rottschild..

Location, cleanliness, room service menu, friendly staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Initially, we were quite happy with our choice. The location seemed reasonable and the room was nice and clean. Although the hotel had its own garage, parking needed to be paid for. Our room, however, seemed to be prepared for only one guest, whereas we booked for two. We were okay with using one mug, one glass, one towel, etc. since we were only there for one night, but the covers on the bed were simply to small for two. We would have been okay with this too, but the air conditioning, which was located right over the bed, seemed to lead its own life and the room was quite cold. We rang the reception desk to ask for a second futon, which should have been there in the first place, and were given a scruffy old winter blanket. The staff member told us it was the best he could do, as the hotel was fully booked and there were no more futons available. He also had a quick look at the air conditioning but couldn’t fix it, since he “was not a specialist”. Which meant we woke up the next morning with a stiff neck and a cold. Now I’m not one to complain about every little thing, but I do feel this is unacceptable.

Location, cleanliness, room service menu, friendly staff.

The Toilet was dirty.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The Toilet was dirty. There was no AC in the room I stayed. I forgot my phone in the room and I called as soon as I realized and I was informed that the phone is not there. But i was definitely sure i left it there. Anyway. I will never stay again

Top Breackfast, spacious room, good wifi connection
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It's a typical german problem: window without blinds! in summer time the sun light come in the room at 4:30!!!

Top Breackfast, spacious room, good wifi connection

The way the lady behaved for check-in.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The way the lady behaved for check-in. We arrived early and I wanted to leave my bag in reservation before coming later for officialy check-in. My back-bag was heavy and just out of respect I offered the lady the help to lift the bag so I can put it by myself in storage room. The lady, answered very harsh that "I am stronger than you". I do not see any point for this type of blind feminism. She was being over reacted.

Great place for the city stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great place for the city stay. Location is great and the area is loaded with restaurants. The staff was very professional and helpful. The place was very clean and the morning breakfast was one of the best I seen for a hotel.

Dusseldorf - Fantastic City and will be going back at some point in the future.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

NH City is very clean, modern & good value for money. Location around 20 - 25 mins pleasant walk walk into centre of Dusseldorf. only 1 slightly negative comment, I pre-paid the room but on check out they wanted to charge me again. Make sure you have proof of payment handy. Setting this slight problem aside, I would highly recommend this hotel & would defiantly stay again. Oh and 1 other Comment There are 3 NH hotels, make sure you ask your Taxi driver for NH Dusseldorf CITY. On 2 occasions, some of our party were taken to the wrong hotel. I recommend you screen shot the hotel and address from you booking.com confirmation so you have something to show the driver.

Comfortable, well situated and reliable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Strange shower design made it difficult to use

Very comfortable bed, air con and WiFi worked well. Easy to find and well situated near the main station and right next to the underground trains

Very friendly staff, nice bar, interesting design.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small thing: Whilst being fairly large, breakfast room can still get extremely crowded with no tables available

Very friendly staff, nice bar, interesting design. Very clean and nice rooms. Great choice at the breakfast buffet.iron board needed to be ordered, but wad brought within five minutes.

The location is great, the room is clean, and it has a a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom is somehow old or needs reinovation

The location is great, the room is clean, and it has a a large desk. The stuff are helpful and freindly.

Noisy and uncomfortable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms are very noisy especially on the street side. Asked for a quiet room but they gave us the noisiest one possible I feel. Room is small but has everything. There’s better hotels for a similar price so wouldn’t stay again.

Nice staff and onsite parking. Breakfast has good variety

Good place to stay for a weekend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Little bit out-dated room and furniture, expensive breakfast. Small bathroom.

The room is spacious, the location is convenient, really 10 min walk to Düsseldorf main train station. Very quiet street, with a lot of trees around, we could hear birds singing in the morning. The staff is nice, they offered us drinks as a compliment for some inconvenience made by not working door key. Lobby bar was open till late night by the way.

Everything was great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Just couldn’t find the information about the breakfest while booking.

Everything was great. Nice cosy yet modern hotel near the train station. Very friendly staff:).

Efficient and affordable stay for busines.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We requested a quiet room, yet we were kept up by the noise and partying going on outside. Even with the windows shut tight we could still hear the outside noise very loudly.

Clean and well kept, friendly staff

Hotel was in a great location for our needs and close to transport links.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I booked a twin room but got a double. Breakfast was not included. Only 1 cup, 1 coffee sachet for 2 guests?!

Friendly, helpful staff. Very clean and close to transport links.

Happy!

Nothing. Well maybe they could have had BBC tv channels

Good location. Peaceful at night apart from the odd bit of shouting outside and very clean. WiFi worked and the safe was easy to use. Lovely shower. Good tv.

Disappointment
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Our shower was broken, we told the staff but they didn't care. No one was in a sauna but locker keys were all taken. Staff wasn't very friendly. Bed was nice and soft. Location and restaurant was good.

Price was cheap.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lighting in the room is not suficient. In the morning its dark inside the room. Wi-Fi didnt work in the room. I was on the 4th floor and there is too much noise from the cars on the road all night. It is expected from a 4 star hotel to have soundproof windows. I will not stay again in this hotel.

Close to the Underground

The breakfast was massively overpriced. As well, in a quality hotel, one would not expect to pay for a bottle of water, but it would be complimentary.

Close to the Underground

Good place to stay.

Nothing in particular.

Good location - 10minutes walking from Dusseldorf main station. Metro station is in front of hotel. Great breakfast. Room was clean but nothing fancy. Good place to stay.

Poor quality / poor value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I stayed in room 210, the room numbers are not clearly signposted, some rooms are listed on the wall, this room was listed in glass on a door. Not ideal to have to hunt for your room when you're tired and just want to get to your bed. The area where room 210 was dark and the light switch was not visible. I ordered breakfast in my room at a cost of approx €29. The hot food was cold, the water for my team was luke warm, items were missing. I ended up paying €29 for two croissants and a lukewarm cup of team. when I pointed this out at reception I was given a 10% discount. It should have been a 100% credit.

The location in relation to my office

Luxury accomodation at a correspondingly high price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

. Expensive, although they can set their own price during fair time.

Very good location with an excellently maintained hotel to a high standard. Very good breakfast with large variety.

How to visit Confortably Düsseldorf
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very Modern Hotel quite closed to the Train Station and to the Metro. Very Comfortable and Big Room. Not very closed to the city center on foot by with the metro just closed to the hotel is very easy and quick reach every part of the City.

Absolutely loved the hotel, room was great, location was slightly far out for me but overall, great!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The lack of places to eat in the area (not the hotel’s fault!)

The bed was extremely comfy, loved the sauna (very clean, as was the rest of the hotel) and staff were very helpful (and spoke great English, since we spoke no German!)

Not worth the money

Nothing I liked about this hotel

The property was good but the staff was very arrogant and did not accommodate us for early check in also they wrongly charged my kids for adapter which was kept in the room after checking out . Don’t stay there . Horrible staff .

Not as expected
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was very basic with the location of it terrible, next to a busy road (avoid room 228) meaning I had little to no sleep during my stay. In addition the breakfast was poor, particularly for the €22 paid! Will avoid in future.

Staff on reception were pleasant.

A functional business hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was very hot to sleep in, and turning the air conditioning down did not reduce the temperature until the middle of the night. Pillows were too soft.

A functional business hotel in a rather drab part of the city. Staff were efficient and courteous. The buffet breakfast was adequate but not spectacular.

Very enjoyable and hassle free.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very well run and the rooms were very clean and well maintained. The check out time of 5pm was a real plus for us too as we didn't fly out until 7pm.

Will stay here if I visit dusseldorf again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

High floor may be a little bit noisy from the main road not far away. The lower floor will be great and quite as I requested to change my room from 7th floor to 5th floor. Sauna is charged as what they stated on the room menu.

Room is clean and comfortable. Location is good. Few steps to the metro station. One stop only to central station. Typical British breakfast is good, you can have multiple choice.

Comfy bed, clean room, friendly staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wasn’t sure I liked the area much

I was the “lucky” guest and had some sweet treats and complimentary drink vouchers for the bar in my room which was a nice touch. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfy. Room extremely clean.

Superb location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The position of the shower head on the wall was very uncomfortable. There was no tea and coffee supplements in the room.

Superb location. Very clean and comfortable.

Very good breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was quite cold in the room, but i’ve found a heater in the coridor (suppose they were put there especially for this) and it saved the situation

Very good breakfast.

Would love to go back
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Minibar is very expensive but the selection is great. Bathroom is tiny but still cozy and clean.

Two minutes walk from the U74 and U75 stations to get to Düsseldorf main city and Neuss. 13 minutes walk from coach stop to Weeze Airport. Reception staff speak English and German. Rooms are clean and warm. The lift is fast! Beautiful hotel. Worth the price. I'd come back.

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was clean and comfortable. Bed was a little hard, but we slept ok. Bathroom was not fancy but good enough. It is our third stay in this hotel. It's easy to park the car here and travel by tram to the centre of the city

Decent business hotel with good value deals during the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was an outrageous 22 euro per person, so we did not try that. Did not seem anywhere near good value for money. There's a bakery across the street. No coffee/tea maker in the room.

Decent business hotel with good value deals during the weekend, close to the main railway station and 4 metro stops from the city centre. Parking is around 20 euro per day.

MEETING WITH MY DOUGTHER
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room is warm even with the air torned off.

Room for two is little bit small but ok if you are staying just one night. Very well located close to the main station then it is easy to get there. Breakfast is expensive but you can get a very good one in front at Kamps

Clean and comfortable stay within a good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Randomly enough, there was just 2 thin single duvets/blankets on our double bed. However, the bed was really comfortable :) Also just one mug in the room for 2 people on both nights.

A really modern, fresh hotel with friendly staff. There's an underground/subway station right outside and it's just a few stops to the center, shops, bars and restaurants. Make sure you have the correct address as there are a number of NH hotels in Düsseldorf.

Bed and room were comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Parking €19 per night - Expected it to be included. Was also difficult to find the car park. Room could have been cleaner, especially the bathroom.

Bed and room were comfortable.

technical facility
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

room service foods are poor compare breakfast offering, that broken good feelings to whole hotel offered.

internet speed is wonderful quick. business is good for work. room is quite.

Good service, nice rooms & nice staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

That you had to pay a lot of money for the parking while you stay in the hotel. Most hotels give parking for guests free.

Good service, nice rooms & nice staff.

Very enjoyable - would definitely return again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast very expensive, Bar did not open until 14.00 on a Sunday.

Staff were very helpful, hotel is in a great location, local bars and coffee shops in the area, Ubahn and tram adjacent to hotel.

Great choice!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The best hotel I have stayed comparing price and what you get for it. Just 50 euroes for 2-adults, without breakfast though but that was our choice, I think it is also great there! Definetely worth to choose this hotel in comparison to others. The location is nice, metro is just outside, but walking to the Alstadt could be a bit far so the only reaseon not to choose this hotel is location as simple as that.

Great experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is nothing we could possibly complain about.

We liked our stay very much. It was close to a concert venue where we went and the hotel was very nice, good room, good breakfast.

Superb.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A little more around the hotel in terms of restaurants & bars but nothing that a short walk, taxi ride or train journey doesn't solve.

Hotel was superb. 6 people traveled on business and had no complaints whatsoever. Would recommend this hotel for sure and hopefully will use again on next visit to Dusseldorf.

Clean standard room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfriendly staff when we arrived and although I asked before hand if I could get a room ready between 11 and 12, but it wasn't ready before 3pm. No kettle on the room and they wanted us to buy a tea bag at the bar. For 170 Euros a night (without breakfast) quite strange.

Clean standard room

The hotel is very nice, room was spacious, we had everything...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very nice, room was spacious, we had everything we needed. It was a short stay, but if I need the hotel in the same area next time - I will definitely come again.

Grwat hotel for a great city.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

De location was a bit far from the city center but metro is nearby, cheap and fast.

Very nice and chic hotel. Everything was very clean and tidy. They offer free coffee at the room. Late check out on Sunday until 17:00 pm included. Great breakfast (gluten free, high protein, low sugar, a lot of options)

I liked it and will stay there again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Usually (even in simple hotels) the first bottle of mineral water in the room is free (as a welcome drink), which I find very nice gesture. In this hotel it was already part of the minibar "usage", costed 4.5 Euro. However I used the garage only for one night, 3 nights were invoiced. After my complaint it was immediately corrected and refunded.

The breakfast was very good, the room clean and comfortable, the parking is easy in the garage.

Expensive for their service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no Internet and staff did not care about finding solution / alternative / compensation.

Good location, breakfast ok, very clean room.

nice stuff , very close to Metro, and only 10 min away from...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking was a bit expensive, 19 Euro per day!

nice stuff , very close to Metro, and only 10 min away from central. ( 3 stops ), Free late checkout on Sundays ( at 17:00 PM ) gives you more relax !

Excellent Hotel good value and beautiful

The Hotel is beautiful and very clean and in a great place. I would book again. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The en-suite was the best I have seen in some time.

good breakfast, lots of choices.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

showering in the bath is a minor negative (no seperate shower in the room we stayed in).

good breakfast, lots of choices. Location close to the central trainstation and easy to park (behind the building in the parkinggarage) for extra cost. Walkin to the city centre (birdges over the rhein/ Altstad) is about 30 to 40 minutes. Rooms are clean, large and quiet!

No party in a brauhaus.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This was a misereable experience. I paid more than 100 euros a night but the impression I was given was that I should be happy with my lot. My room was on the first floor directly above a cafe/shop which acted like a local bar. My room had no air conditioning and because of the noise from the cafe below I couldn't open the window. As such it was very uncomfortable. When I first went down to reception I got short shrift. Only when I indicated I would make a formal complaint did I get moved to a smaller room on the 5th floor. At reception they had forgotten to give me my pre-paid receipt on arrival. When they remembered the following day I was given 2 bills which was eventually sorted out with little help from staff. On checking in I confirmed I had paid for breakfast. On my final morning the woman at the breakfast area asked for my room number which I gave. I was then informed that I hadn't paid for breakfast and she brought a bill over. When I complained she went to reception to check. She didn't bother to come back and tell me the outcome. I had to go and ask her. Although she said it was all right I was so irritated by her stroppy manner, unhelpful attitude and the way I had been treated in general that I walked out. The hotel is a modern one which looked like a good choice on paper. Unfortunately, their organisation was total mince. I'm sure for most people staying there it was an ok experience. I was let down. The question is whether I would go back. My view is that while it couldn't be any worse I wouldn't want to risk going through such a poor experience again. I'd rather go to an Ibis or other budget hotel where you know what you are getting. In the end they didn't quite manage to destroy my holiday which was otherwise excellent.

Highly Recommended !!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We do not like glass lifts but, thankfully, we were only on 1st floor !!

Location (close to metro station, but also easy walk from train station), clean, spacious, modern, good staff. Good wifi and safe (although it did glitch once, it was immediately fixed by reception).

Great place to stay for a Mitsubishi Hale concert
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a fantastic spread. Although several of our party did opt out because of the cost of the breakfast. Just a little steep we thought. Never the less, it was very nice. I was the one who made the arrangements for our group of 10 couples. Everyone commented on how pleased they were with the facility. We had come to attend a "Piano Guys" concert at the Mitsubishi Halle. The location was excellent for that. There was a taxi stand just outside the front door of the hotel which some of us took advantage of. Others rode the UBan which also worked out very nicely. We would come here again.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

no bars or restaurants nearby, rude staff,
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the staff attitude was terrible and this fundamentally let it down. when the staff hate you the rest comes with it. they have a policy of ignoring you at all times in the hotel - not very pleasant. you go to breakfast and they don't sit you down they just check your room number and say have a nice day. the male reception staff on check in was a complete KNOB. didn't tell me anything about breakfast, ask if i need anything (even help with bags) the ladies on check out were slightly better in their attitude. breakfast was terrible - no cereals on offer, no live station basically don't be mistaken that its part of the NH brand so it will be of the same quality as others like in the Netherlands. - should remanned themselves "nH 3 star Dusseldorf city" also you remember all them illegal immigrants coming from africa by boat on the news? well they all like to "live in the park" behind the hotel - enjoy.

the air con in the room was good if your travelling at a time when it is hot. there were taxis right outside which helps as theres no restaurants or bars or nightlife nearby lol

Every thing was great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Every thing was great. The staffs were very helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. The train station was very close to the hotel and in a few minutes we could get to the river side. The price for this hotel was really good compared to other hotels. We liked it very much.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

A reasonably good hotel, overpriced for its location and facilities.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Include breakfast as most hotels do. The restaurant was pretty average.

The bed was okay. They were stingy with towels. The reception staff were just okay. The waiter at the bar was friendly. Location was good from the U-Bahn point of view. Otherwise there was not much around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Excellent transport links
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent value, a short walk from HauptBahnhof to get to/from airport and further afield and a U-Bahn station immediate outside Hotel to get to/from Altstadt. Very comfy beds

The hotel was in a good location and was clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was in a good location and was clean. However, the air-conditioning didn'the work, and although there were two of us, there was only one cup and one sachet of coffee.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Below what I expect from NH
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Checked in late (midnight) and was left waiting at the check in desk with 4 other customers for around 10 mins before anybody appeared at reception. Poor start. Toilet was smelly. Phone had been ripped out of the wall and did not work.

Location was 10 mins to central station Modern hotel with good facilities

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Worst hotel ever
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rude staff, especially in the breakfast one of the waitresses cursed to me as i sat in good location table that was not propably ready jet and she thought propably i couldnt understand. I had also a problem with the premium internet that i purchased, it didn't work so i contacted the reception twice. On the second day i asked again and nobody was even aware of the issue. Then i just wanted to be taken of my room bill and that 30minutes of extra time and i had to use my roaming connection which is extremely expensive abroad. Nobody smiled or said welcome to me the whole stay and everyone seemed pissed of to me when i tried To discuss this matter. The room was old and ugly. The bed and especially the pillows very extremely bad. But the worst part was the inefficiency and very rude vehaviour of the staff. After paying nearly 400€/night you would except at least a decent/human behaviour from the staff. I stongly recommend everyone to stay anywhere else than NH hotels.

The breakfast is good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

not much restaurant selection around the hotel. Not centre enough to the shopping to shopping area.

The breakfast is good. The room is comfort and very helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Poor value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bad value for money. The gym is claustrophobic. Comparing to the NH in Munich where I stayed for almost half the price, the standard is very poor. I also forgot a pullover in my colleagues' room and the hotel failed to return it or provide any further explanation to my request other than they will check. I haven't heard from them in over 2 weeks since.

The location is perfect and the rooms are quite comfortable. The Finnish sauna is tiny, but very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

take one!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

27 years after the German reunion even German hotel managers might begin to accept the fact that civilized people do not only deeply disllike the extremely weird German tradition of two separate mattresses in a double bed, but they dislike just as much -- or even more -- two separate blankets for a double bed. Just how weird can it get?? (In germany)

Clean and professionally run place. Convenient location. Competent staff.

Browse NH Düsseldorf City traveller photo gallery