Reviews of NH Collection Frankfurt City This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Vilbeler Strasse 2, Frankfurt City Centre (Old Town), 60313 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#40 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

The accommodations were amazing, the bed was very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The free wi-fi was terrible. I could only connect from time to time and it would automatically disconnect. Since I work from my computer, having wi-fi/internet connection is a must. If you wanted the premium, you would have to pay extra $9.90, which for the price you pay for the room, should be included. Other than that, nothing to say.

The accommodations were amazing, the bed was very comfortable, bathroom was great. The location is very convenient - even though it can be tricky to get there from the train station.

+ good breakfast
    • Suite

- no bell boy service ( we transported the bags and luggages to the room - relatively small bathroom

+ good breakfast + great location + comfort beds + spacious room

The owner is very clean and great location very excellent...

I booked two rooms for six people and one of the rooms has two beds only and I told Reshbashan that there are only two beds and the room was booked for three and she told them to bring a bed and they did not bring in knowing that I told Reshbashan more than once in slow service and breakfast time is very limited from 6 to 8 Despite its expensive price, the net is also weak ، the hotel's car tires are expensive

The owner is very clean and great location very excellent everything close to him do not need a car to roam the market for proximity to them also close to Halal delicious restaurants.

Amazingly clean hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Amazingly clean hotel!! Our room was spotless and spacious. We had some problems with our key card and the staff fixed it immediately. The location is great and it’s only a 5 minute walk to a number of restaurants and shops.

The hotel is nice, the room was comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The wifi needs to be upgraded, it is quite dodgy.

The hotel is nice, the room was comfortable. I didn’t have the breakfast, so I can’t comment on that.

It’s good choice overall and it’s worth the money you’re paying.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Three things: 1- bed sheets got changed only every third day of staying. (Not everyday) which is unacceptable as high rated hotel. 2- I don’t like that being charged for every single thing, which I felt like I’m paying double the daily rate in another way, such as delivering food from the hotel restaurant on 1st floor to your room upstairs plus €5. Forks and knives from downstairs €5. 3- Parking is pretty expensive even though they give discounted tickets still high.

Location, services, breakfast, AC, facilities, and check-in and out process all are excellent. TV all sport channels as well as mini bar new coffee and water every day. I highly recommend the hotel.

This is a nice hotel in a great location. The staff are excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hair conditioner was awful. We only had one tiny bar of facial soap. They should have at least 4 coffees for the room especially if there are two people staying. Also enough cream for same.

Location, cleanliness and staff

Clean and comfortable, a no-brainer for a weekend trip.
    • Superior Single Room

Although admittedly the staff was busy, it's never nice to queue for checking in for 20-30 minutes. A good idea would be to notice the people waiting and ask them to take a seat while dealing with other customers, so you feel like you can relax without loosing your place in the queue.

Good location, close to the city centre but outside the most noisy and crowded areas. Clean room. Availability of express checkout via mobile.

Nice and clean
    • Suite

I got a car and there Is no cheap parking near the facility. They charge me more than expected. I sent them massage through booking and they don’t respond. All your kids will be charge an extra money. Hence, kids stay with their family not for free They don’t have variety in the breakfast. They are focus on Chinese food.

Nice and clean Close to Zeil street. I like their suite although it’s expensive

Rude Manager
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel manager, Thomas Bartz, was very rude..Although we agreed to pay the full amount in cash on the second day before 8 pm, yet when we arrived from the fair at 5:30 pm we found they deactivated our keys & wouldn’t let us enter the room! I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone especially if from the Middle East

Great staff, hotel immaculate and close to centre
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Car park is across the road and a little further than we like to pull our luggage usually, but apart from that the hotel is fantastic

This hotel is exceptional and will exceed most peoples expectations, location, staff, condition is just fantastic

For NA travellers, imagine a Westin without the high prices and you have NH.

If you arrive with a vehicle, too many cabs blocking front access for loading unloading, restricting waiting cabs to 2 stalls might be better.

Beds are fantastic, we stayed here at the beginning & end of a 3 week European tour, I can't think of a better place to stay. Staff were excellent & attentive, welcoming us back. Parking is available across the street. Room was exceptionally clean and well appointed. We didn't realise that NH has so many properties across Europe, the next trip may be exclusively at NH Hotels!

comfortable stay
    • Superior Single Room

I rather prefer bigger room. i.e.mine was superior single room. Fitness facilities needs more machines.

lobby, restaurant, room and toilet at grand floor are very clean. Good access to many restaurants.

This was booked as a birthday surprise and it met all expectations.

Faultless

Breakfasts superb together with exceptionally pleasant and helpful staff and central location, highly recommended. Would certainly use again. The beds and pillows were of a very high quality.

Expensive, but you get what you pay for.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Terrible shower design meant the whole bathroom floor was wet after a shower. Requested for extra shampoo and shower gel, but no one knocked to inform us of the delivery. We found out they were at the foot of the door next morning.

Excellent but expensive breakfast. Huge room with comfy beds. TV was large and had international channels. Good Wifi signal but poor speeds. 2Mbps is ridiculous for a hotel chain in 2018.

Good location, good breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is indeed a free wi-fi, however it is extremely slow. Then there is 'premium' wi-fi which is available upon a payment (9 EUR per day if I am not mistaken). During our check-in we were told tea, coffee and a bottle of water in the room were free of charge (included in the price). However we have been charged for the water after we left the hotel. Not nice.

Breakfast was great, with lots of options, European, British, Asian..

Overall a very good hotel to stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning could have been a bit better in the room but maybe we weren't operating properly?

The extra comfy beds. Lifts were very quick and efficient.

The great hospitality from the staff, and they changed the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hard to find a place to park the car temporarily to carry out/in the bags! Most of the side parkings are taken by the Taxis!!

The great hospitality from the staff, and they changed the room for me when I didn’t like the view to much better view, the location is very near the center away from the crowds . Ps. This is my second stay at the hotel and sure i will repeat it if i ever come to Frankfurt , thank you

Breakfast over 3 days was fantastic!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing really.... was as advertised.

Breakfast over 3 days was fantastic! Parking is actually in the car park building opposite the hotel and cheaper if you pay at the hotel (cost 40 euros for 3 nights but if we had paid at the car park machine would have been 58 euros) room was just fine and we could plug laptop into the TV's HDMI. Fridge is big enough to take an fresh milk and a bottle of wine as well as the mini bar contents.

Beautiful introduction to Frankfurt with staff who were so helpful and friendly!

NA

We arrived into Frankfurt after a long flight and were tired... The staff quickly worked through the check in line and were oh too happy to provide local dining recommendations as well as engage with our 2 year old welcoming her to Frankfurt. The check in staff were so lovely we popped out for dinner and upon getting back they had popped a little pack for Penelope on our bed which included colouring crayons, duck for the bath and little wash pack. Fabulous experience! The room was large enough for all of our baggage as well as very clean. We loved the bathroom and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Recommend for business travel or travel with the family. Fabulous location central to the city centre.

Simply awesome!

Absolutely nothing!!!

Amazing property. Staff were very courteous. Even room service was on point . Best stay in Frankfurt and value for money !! Will definitely be back every time I’m back in Frankfurt.

Great location and been there several times.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Small improvements on house keeping given. Feedback well received and appreciated. Professionally followed up. Good! Thanks.

Great location and been there several times. Friendly staff and good hotel room.

Good, but overpriced!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Probably the best thing about this hotel is soundproof windows, as the hotel is located right next to the very busy area. In general hotel was clean and receptionists were friendly.

Very relaxing.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Shower screen a bit small so water went on floor. No luggage rack.

Lovely shower. Toiletries provided were really nice. Great hairdryer. Powerful. Nice full length mirror in room. Comfy bed, nice duvets

great
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

location is good, 5mins walk from train station, Frankfurt Konstablerwache, which is easy to get Frankfurt HBF and airport; breakfast is great! wifi is ok; gym is a little small, and it's a little funny to have Sauna or steam bath in a common area with no gender separation

Enjoyable overnight stop.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The restaurant area is great for breakfast but for dinner it is not so appealing. I sat at a table in the bar area and had to move my chair so that I didn’t have to watch the tv - this was on silent but it was still very annoying - I prefer to choose for myself if I want to watch the news or not. It was the same in the area where I had my coffee so it wasn’t very relaxing. The food was ok but not amazing.

Modern, clean, good for business travellers. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The hotel is very well situated for the shopping area and the Opera House. Apart from the restaurant I would definitely recommend this hotel, although I’d say the reception staff were efficient rather than friendly.

I arrived very early, 10am in town so immediately went to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I think it's an European thing, but instead of a shower curtain, there's a glass panel that covers part of the shower to prevent water from splashing, but since it does not cover the whole thing, quite a bit of water splashes out. I've seen this in many European hotels and really do not understand the reasoning behind it. Personally I just hate to step in to a wet bathroom.

I arrived very early, 10am in town so immediately went to the hotel to drop off my luggage so that I can lighten my load and walk around town. The receptionist realized my situation, knowing I took an red-eye in to town, she was nice enough to allow me to check in a little bit after 12pm, instead of the normal allowable check in time at 3pm. That made a huge difference for me, as I went for a little walk, and I was able to check in at 12, took a shower, and head out the explore the town. I know that she may have gone out of her way to bend their check in policy a bit just for me, but in doing so, NH will be my choice for my future stay in Frankfurt. The room is clean and modern, location is excellent, clean and full gym! Very nice.

Great hotel in a quiet area but still close to everything.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Great hotel in a quiet area but still close to everything. 10 minutes walking distance from the river. 2 minutes from the main shopping area in Frankfurt. Lots of local restaurants nearby.

The main bedroom was very comfortable and convenient , the...
    • Suite

The sofa bed was not comfortable for the kids unfortunately

The main bedroom was very comfortable and convenient , the location is great and close to the shopping street

Convenient location,comfortable bathroom
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Street noise in late night,does not have its own parking garage,using adjacent parking garage which is quite expensive

Convenient location,comfortable bathroom

Nice, clean and friendly hotel with way to highly priced breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only negative was the price of breakfast - costing EUR 28 pp. Compared to the price of the room EUR 142 pd this was way out of proportion (so we did not even have one)

Nice clean room with enough space for a short stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent central location. Requested a quiet room and got one.

excellent overnight stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The weather in Franfurt - only saw the hotel location from taxis - in the dark from train station , and then next morning in the pouring rain back to train station !

All that you'd expect from 'corporate' high class hotel - excellent facilities, obliging staff and superb breakfast

Great value for money. Go for the family room in case you have kids.
    • Suite

The hotel does not have a parking space. There is parking space across the street but depending on the number of bags you have, that is not the really comfortable although it looks very safe. The hotel also provide a kind of discount for daily rates.

Very well located, comfortable and great services. When hotel staff saw we had 2 kids, they took great care of us and made sure we get all we needed. It was a great experience overall and I'd recommend it for sure

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Pillow was not comfortable, steam room was not working when i asked the staff they always said we will check and no body checked (either tell me it is working or no), breakfast overpriced no much options.

Very good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No disposable toothpaste and toothbrush. No disposable slippers.

Good position, close to the main shoping areas, very clean rooms and sheets, comfortable bed.

Perfect hotel in a great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very well located, close to city centre and public transportation. The Main can be reached within 10-minute walk. Room is very comfortable and modern. It has all you need for a stay. The staff is extremely polite and very international, all seemed to be constantly in a good mood. Perfect hotel for a city trip to Frankfurt!

Nightmare
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Mostly everything. We have asked for an early check in and there wasn’t any rooms available and asks us to wait for 5 hours to get a room or pay extra to get the room !! And we write this matter to booking and haven’t got any reply. The receptient staff was rude but acting and faking being niece so we asked to talk to a manger which she tolf us first he wasn’t here and will come in the next shift and then he was in a meeting in short she wasn’t telling the truth. The manager gaved us a room once he saw that we spent more than 9 hours in a flight and at airport with an infant who was crying to get some rest. Moreover, the room was hot and we could’t sleep on and they kept on acting loke they have check the AC untill we ask them to change the room. The rooms wasn’t clean because nobody was cleaning the floors at all.

Didn’t like anything about it

comfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

nice hotel, wonderful staff and the location is more than good for me because its just two or three minute walking to the center and if you have a car the parking in front of the hotel. the restaurant was good ( I just tried the breakfast ).

It was a very comfortable stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a bottle of water which was half empty when we checked into the room. Cleaning staff need to be more vigilant.

It's new and modern with all the toiletries provided

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was set up as a single- fixed up very rapidly!

Allowed us to store a suitcase before we arrived - sent by DHL( also great service), and a late checkout. Easy check in/ out. Close to the major attractions. Room was a bit smalller than expected, but still very good. Would stay again.

Skip this one.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude Staff. Room wasn't clean. I ordered breakfast to my room one day, and received an inedible variation, with some sort of disgusting thing in the lid that keeps the eggs warm. Too expensive for what they offer.

Sad excuse for a hotel.

Staff is very rude. As a guest you would expect hospitality from the staff, instead I got a very rude inexperienced assistant manager, and a clueless manager both with very bad attitudes towards guests. Their "premium" room had stains everywhere, they kept referring to the addition of a bathrobe that wasn't even there.

NOTHING, It was a horrible experience.

Good to stay for a short visit as the location is good
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

The hotel wasn’t clean as it has a lot of dusts on the corners in all three rooms we booked. Also, we found some food on the bed frame.

The location was good and some of the staff were friendly! The room we picked was good as it was the xl twin room!!

Recommend for business and tourism
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Don't have shuttle bus/car service from airport and to Messe Frankfurt location. Little bit slow internet in the room.

Very nice location - 5 minutes by foot to Konstablerwache metro station. Around a lot of shipping malls, restaurants, bars. Staff in the hotel very friendly, high service support. Everyone can speak English. At reception you can get free water and apples. During the Messe Frankfurt days hotel put the stand for free coffee and tea for the clients, it was nice to have a cup of coffee in the morning. Nice design of the room.

Staff is nice and friendly.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The Gym is really small hole with almost nothing: not even the WiFi . Located in the basement It Is a sin that a new and modern Hotel has a poor gym like that.

Staff is nice and friendly. They help me a lot with everything. Isabelle at the front desk is amazing. Breakfast is good.

Service needs to be improved! Other is OK!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Advance fee is awful!! In my case, I booked the room for two weeks and I've paid by cash and they took extra 650 EUR!!! of course they returned back this extra when I left, but again it's too much!! Breakfast could be much better.. you never know when the waiters would be so kind to offer you coffee or tea, sometimes they are bothering you with questions, sometimes they can't even see you there. And on the coffee machine you never find any English description to figure it out yourself.

I liked the location of the Hotel.

Nice and modern hotel in the heart of the city
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This is an excellent hotel but my overall grade is affected by the fact that our room was very cold. Heating from the air conditioning (even at the maximum setting) is not enough to warm up the big room with a lot of glass surfaces (Germany has harsh climate). Also there are no double bed rooms but instead two large single beds are connected (hence the linen is actual two sets of the single-bed linen), not very convenient for couples...

Hotel is modern and situated in the nice business neighborhood just minutes away from the main pedestrian street. We were upgraded to a nice suite.

Exceptional breakfast, great location, but they should work on the SPA area.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The steam bath was not working for the whole week we were there and they didn't seem to do something about it (despite us asking a lot of times for it.. ). SPA center is really small and only with the 1 sauna there's really no point of having it.. They should fix the steam bath and put a jacuzzi in there to utilize the space and provide a good client experience.

Breakfast is amazing, perfect location, quiet rooms

Everything was perfect.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect. Location is the best. 2min walk from the nearest station (and it's second from main railway station). 2min walk from main shopping street and city center. Nice neighbourhood also. There're too many street casinos at the main station but here is quiet . Breakfast was delicious but expensive ) The staff is nice and welcome. The hotel is modern looking and interior is well designed. Highly recomended.

I will definitely come back.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cleaning was good, but several times i found some faults ( once the cup after tea wasnt washed and was standing as i put it. , once the towel wasn’t put in a nice way as always ) - but these are small things and overall the room was clean. I didnt like that there was always some weird smell from toilet in the corner - when the lid was open. Not sure what was it, but was weird. I couldn’t find any movie in English. In English were like 7 channels and only news. However the amount of channels was huge.

The location is perfect. 4 mins walking from Sbahn - where you arrive from the airport in 15 mins. 4 mins walking to the street with lots of different shops. Absolutely amazing. The duvet was like a cloud - perfect. The reception staff were really friendly , smiley and helpful. ( spoke to 4 receptionists). Extremely satisfied. They have 3 elevators which i found very convinient as i didnt need to wait for it for ages. There is a kettle and coffee machine in a room. Nice variety of great tea. In the bathroom there were apart from shower gel and shampoo - a hair mask, a hand cream and a body lotion. However I found that these things are a total necessity as tap water in Frankfurt was drying my skin incredibly bad.

The room the location and the cleanliness
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The receptionist was very poor she hardly smile as if she does not like to work and if you ask her any question she does not answer and when she ask you for some information she is giving orders or in a rude way

The room the location and the cleanliness

Very nice, clean hotel ideally situated. I would stay there again.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

I stay in many hotels every year - I was surprised that the NH Collection does not provide free water in the room. The breakfast room is beautiful, the coffee good, but the quality of the food provided is not very good.

I very much liked my room, it is beautiful, well appointed, and I appreciate it that one can open the windows. Room and bathroom re very clean, and the closet lets in air.

Petfectly located to get to all the destinations I had to get to. Good hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some guests were very noisy in the middle of my first night. Can’t fault the hotel for that though! When I mentioned it at check out they were very good about it.

Location is very good, right in the city center.

Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

bed is too small, bathroom is wet after shower no drying facilities

Very close to subway ,supermarket and shopping center,many restaurants nearby ,very convenient to stay here.

Athough in general it’s a decent and well located hotel, our stay was not a great experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were unceremoniously awakened on Saturday morning by loud hammering and drilling sounds- apparently the room above was being renovated. Receptionist was aware of works, apologised and offered to move us to a different room, also adding that on Sunday morning there will be no works... We would have expected to be warned beforehand about the works, not to be offered to move only after interrupting our sleep. I find it to be a failure on the very basics of a hotel service. In addition there were some smaller issues like an owerhelmingly unpleasant sweet smell in the corridors and only decaf capsules awailable for the coffee machine.

Good location with great restaurants just around the corner, nice amenities in the room, coffee machine in the room is a nice perk, the room was functional, clean and well organised

5.6
    The Hotel ws under consrtuction and they put in the Westin...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Hotel ws under consrtuction and they put in the Westin for the first part of our stay. When we moved into the NH Hotel it was still under consrtuction and not livable. We moved out the next day. On the positive side, Booking.com took care of teh problem for us and the NH Hotel re embursed our Money.

The bed linen is beautiful!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bed linen is beautiful! And when i needed to clarify some information about my credit card booking, Valentina Craparo was superb in assisting me. It shows genuine care and professionalism. Well done!

Excellent for a day trip in Frankfurt
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

At 8.oo am in the morning, a team of workers, started a heavy demolition hammer tool to refurbish a room from a superior floor. Fortunately, my bed was stable enough to remain on his position.

Everything is modern and new dated

Perfect for Christmas Markets & Shopping.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a small amount of noise from renovations.

Great location. Modern decor and facilities. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Great blackout curtains. No street noise.

For Germany too pricy for the quality. The quality provided is worth at most 60% of the price.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

First Room was towards side road with Pub exits - and no proper sound proof windows = lots of noise from people leaving the pub. It also had some air-connection to the next room = I could smell the cigarete smoke and e-cigarete smoke of the two people next door in my no-smoking room - right at the head end of the bed!

Overall it is a pleasant stay in this hotel when I was in Frankfurt.

I borrowed six umbrellas and returned to the reception. But it seems that the reception guy did not record and asked for umbrellas later again.

Good location - walking distance to shopping area(Zeil Street), Römerberg, and Eiserner Steg. Very close to the best Chinese restaurant in Frankfurt (San San). Easy to grab a cab from the hotel. Modern, good facilities. Clean and comfortable

Great location, ambiant design, comfortable room but feels overpriced
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Feels overpriced and you don't even get slippers and bathroom robe for that money. Breakfast for 28 Euro sounds ridicules and should be either cheaper or included in the price of the room if you pay 200 anyway.

Clean and comfort, modern design, quality tea and coffee in the room, very good location - right in the city centre but 100 m away so it is not noisy around. Perfect access to airport by metro during rush hours - just 30 min in total, 3 min from hotel to the station

Nice but could be better with a little adjustment.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was a little cold, even for a person coming for Ireland which is a cold country. The free Wi-Fi was not very good, it kept dropping out. A nuisance on a leisure visit but would prevent me from staying in your hotel for business which I do in Frankfurt as I work for the European Commission. I ate a lot in the hotel in the evenings as it was handy and the food was nice however the menu in both the bar and the restaurant was not good enough. It had very little on it and was not even as broad as the room service menu. That would need to be improved as again if I was traveling for business I would expect more options. What I did eat was well cooked but I ended up eating the same things over and over again on a 6 night stay with you.

The staff were very nice. The hotel and room were of a high standard in relation to décor, fixtures and fittings. The extras ie sampoo, soap, hand cream etc were of a high standard. The location was excellent.

It was really noisy as our room which was on the third floor...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was really noisy as our room which was on the third floor was next to the street, played a loudly music in that day. Our room couldn’t prevent the sound going inside so we couldn’t sleep well until midnight. The other point is that the room was not clean enough. The bed and bathtub both was not really clean. The price was not equal to the quality. You can have other better choice in that price.....

İts very close to famous Zeil street and s-u bahn.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

İts very close to famous Zeil street and s-u bahn. Room is modern designed and very clean. You can find supermarket, restaurants around the hotel. Coffee machine is pleasant. Bed and pillows are very comfy.

Location is close to subway.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi signal was so so weak. Can't use internet in the room. No sleeper in 5 stat hotel..

Location is close to subway. Perfact room condition. They offer late c/o till 5pm without charge.

Excellent Location, few steps to CC.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed wasn’t comfortable. 4th floor rooms doors were broke. Long queues @ reception.

Very clean, quiet, Great location, Close car parking + Taxi & friendly staff. I recommend it for shopping

The hotel is right in the centre not far to walk to places, nice restaurant nearby too.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

On booking.com it wasn't clear that breakfast was an addition so I thought breakfast was included in the room. So the price was high with no breakfast

Staff were great, the hotel had a few things you can loan like umbrella, bike and chargers. This was very good since the weather was bad.

Comfortable, but service could be faster.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When I booked, I requested 1 queen bed. Instead, I got 2 singles pushed together into some sort of weird semblance of a queen. But 2 singles ARE NOT a queen, because I can't sleep on the seam. So I slept on the one bed. Which, as I said, was comfortable, So I guess it wasn't a very big deal. The other thing, and that bothered me more, was that the toilet wasn't clean. It was too late to complain or have someone come up and clean it, so I just went to sleep. Check-in took FOREVER. There was literally a line of 4 people waiting to check in and out when I got there. And although I requested an early check-in, (I arrived at 5:30am, and thought a check-in of about 9am would be a reasonable request), I was told the room type I requested wouldn't be available until 1pm. Even though when I'd sent the request in through booking, it seemed as if that would be possible. If it's not possible to get early check in, please email customers and inform them, so that at least they know what to expect. It was fine for me, because I ended up going to a friend's for breakfast anyway, but for people who are hoping to get early check in and have nowhere to go, it could be a significant inconvenience.

The bed was comfortable, and the bedding was of very good quality. The breakfast was varied enough, and seemed to have choices for everyone. The only thing is - I think they had sushi, but it ran out, and wasn't replaced. So I saw an empty dish. But maybe I just caught the breakfast bar "between refreshments". There was plenty of drink choices, and enough baked good options.

3.0
    This is not a 4-star hotel !!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel ranking should be reviewed as it leaves a lot to be desired and it is far from 4-star hotel standards. In terms of comfort the mattresses are old style and rigid and the duvet is a cheap, synthetic materials. Air conditioning is not working properly, is noisy and the air in the room feel really dry. Opening the windows is not really an option: they are huge, difficult to handle and the curtains are dusty. The most annoying thing was that at 8:30 in the morning they were doing renovation work in the rooms nearby: hammering the bathroom walls, drilling machine....a complete chaos. Upon my complaint, the staff gives us another room; however, that morning was ruined...instead of getting proper rest, we had to move our stuff into another room.

Location, close to city centre

Very nice hotel, good location, big room, good equipment in...
    • Superior Single Room

Manual to coffee machine in the room was missing. I would rather prefer carpet then parquet floor in the room. If parquet floor - then disposable slippers please to the guests. Unreliable and unsecured free wifi connection in the hotel .

Very nice hotel, good location, big room, good equipment in the room (coffee, tea for free).

Very good location for shopping
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I couldn’t check in early due to unavailability of selected room and I had to pay extra 20€ to get another upgraded room in.

Brilliant location too close from the hotel and you’v got a discount if you pay in hotel walking 2 minuets to all shopping places & restaurants & cafes

horrible
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The worst experience in my life on this hotel. Because of lack of miminun safety mesures in the Spa area - some cheap plastic floor, no warning signs about a slippery floor, there was no personnel to supervise the area- I splipeed and I brooke my arm. The attitude of hotel staff deplorable- no answer to my husband calls, many talks to give as a driver to drive to Paris. After our leaving the manager of this hotel refuses to answer my e-mail to take theirs responsabilities.

best location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

very clean hotel friendly staff .big room with good amenties really a best 4 star hotel with a 5 star laction near few steps from Zeil shopping street and the major public transportation .sure will come back to this hotel if i return to Frankfurt

All the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay,...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom seemed to have some plumbing issues

All the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay, convenient location, efficient and professional staff.

Browse NH Collection Frankfurt City traveller photo gallery