Reviews of NH Frankfurt Mörfelden Conference Center This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Hessenring 9, 64546 Mörfelden-Walldorf, Germany

#4 of 8 hotels in Mörfelden-Walldorf

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- to repair the emergency entrance they need more than 1/2 day - should pay 5 EUR for an old sauna - description of the jogging map was poor

nothing special

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- Fridge did not work and they did not fix it - No kettle in room or available in lobby - Expensive breakfast - Location is very bad, set in a warehouse area

Rooms are decent size

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It quite far away from the Hbf Moerfelden and one hour a bus,and few dinner choices around,if the FRM test was not held at the conference room of hotel i would not choose there.

It is quite at night

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Sheets were not so clean (small black dust on them). Bath would need a new look. There were no sufficient curtains, so we had the room full of sun very early in the morning

very big room with comfortable mattress

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The restaurant was closed, and only a "small menu" was available at the bar. It only had steaks or a salad as entrees. I ended up not eating dinner.

Easy in, easy out. Great location, quiet rooms.

We got somehow upgraded with something to drink (we finally got something to drink) and eat but the personnel at the hotel seems to be unaware (bar-man) and totally unenthusiastic about it.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Very very very very expensive for this class of hotel Wanted a massage but we were toldhave to book 2 days in advance

Good place to stay comfortable and great breakfast lovely location

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Curtains, curtain nets were black with dirt. Mistake with staff for morning airpot shuttle made our experience very poor.

Very comfortable bed and quiet.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room was extremely hot, and the temperature controller front cover was missing exposing the wiring-was reluctant to tamper with due to safety concerns thus persevered with the sauna conditions throughout the night. Initially, we didn’t notice the high temperature on arrival as we came in from the cold (-7 deg C), it was only noticeable when we went to bed.

Due to the 'beast of the east' weather issue we landed in Frankfurt (not planned) around 9pm. At the airport we then had to organise a room for the night as our flight was mid-morning the next day. We visited the lastminute.com desk at the airport and was offered inflated priced rooms e.g. €289 for an average hotel. As such I booked a hotel myself via my mobile namely the nH Frankfurt Moerfeldon for €99. It was a 15 minute ride to the hotel, check-in was reasonably quick. Our room 118 looked onto the lake but as it was dark we never really benefited from the view (evening and morning). The shower pressure was quite good and the bathroom facilities were adequate. Due to the late arrival and early start we didn’t partake in any food or beverages. During check-in we paid for the hotel shuttle bus to return us to the airport in the morning €5 each. We requested a desired shuttle time but was advised that particular time was fully booked, hence we decided to take an earlier option and have breakfast at the airport. We received vouchers for the shuttle bus and handed them over to the driver in the morning. To add, it was noticeable we were the only passengers that had purchased tickets but the bus was full? Would we stay in the hotel again-possibly but would check the room temperature first and ensure the A/C was functional.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel is far from frankfurt, the local train station is far away too. You can not walk there. The only means of transportation is taxi. The room Was cold and when I told this to reception they said it was not possible and that they'd check it out. I am not sure they did since I had to sleep with socks and sweats at the time I was staying there.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Even though it came with the expected extra cost; I was very relieved with their approval of early check-in/late check out which made my trip so much easier. Thank you to the professional front desk staff - great job.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The transport service took 45 min from the airport. I arrived to the bus station around 2220 and I saw other NH buses make two rounds before bus #3 arrived. Since last round was 2330 I was worried. Didn’t think there would be such a backlog that late st night. The gentleman wasn’t apologetic or friendly either. Otherwise I would have rated this hotel with very high remarks.

Quick checkin.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Buffet Food in the restaurant was only adequate in my opinion and not particularly tasty. Breakfast, if I'd had it, was pricey.

Accommodation met our needs and we were able to eat a passable buffet style meal in the restaurant; price was reasonable. We had an early departure the next morning so cannot detail what the breakfast was like, though I believe it was a bit pricey anyway. Accommodation cost itself was very reasonable and I would certainly consider using them again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff were quite stern and seemed to take their time on everything. Felt very clinical and not at all friendly. It’s located in an industrial estate a long way from any public transport or anything really so literally only good for a stay over (which is what we needed) and the shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes but it is often cramped and costs €5 per person each way so not cheap but cheaper than a taxi as it’s in the middle of nowhere and not walking distance from the airport or public transport. There are much friendlier and more convenient hotels nearer the airport for the same price.

Smart facilities, room was clean and comfortable and spacious. Anything extra was charged. The bar was comfortable with good selcatiob of drinks and reasonably priced. Shuttle bus to the airport at €5 each one way.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very expensive. although the buffet was extensive. Nevertheless, I will eat at the airport or in Frankfurt next time.

The NH Frankfurt Mörfelden Conference Center is conveniently located close to Frankfurt Airport. It is a high-class hotel and the price reflects this. The key benefit of the hotel is the free airport shuttle (- a taxi to/from the airport costs about Euro30,00!). The reception staff are welcoming and helpful, especially with information on local sites of interest to tourists and how to get to them.

• Superior Twin Room

A more regular shuttle service to the airport that starts early enough for those that need to be at the airport at 05:00hrs, would be great. I had to take a taxi that cost 20 Euros because the shuttle service left after my expected arrival time at the airport (The taxi service was fast and efficient!)

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Extremely unpleasant and unprofessional stuff. Due to a key problem, I couldn’t get into room on arrival and later the same day. Both situations required 45min to hour to be resolved. Despite the urgency, the staff didn’t reacted promptly but only after several requests. I have never experienced something like this in all my travel experience in the last fifteen years.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Please send all the final invoices including my previous stay in US . because I book through your site so hotel property does not provide Final Invoice . Please send as soon as possible so I can submit in my Account department . Thank you for your support, Mousumi Mandal.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The only option for breakfast was a 25 Euro buffet. I was staying with 4 other friends and none of us opted for it. Since our flight was in the afternoon, we decided to go to the airport early and get something there. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere but we were only spending the night so it didn't matter. The staff were cordial but not overly helpful.

The room was very comfortable and the shower was awesome!

• Family Room with View

AC did not work, only heating. Room was dirty, only superficially cleaned. Initially they gave me an untidy room. Shuttle to Airport is charged. About 20mins for airport. Try and find a deal at The Squaire. This hotel is not a 4 star.

Staff is friendly and accommodating

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bus shuttle transfer from the airport to the hotel still a big issue because guest that just arrived and the ones who are already there have to fight for a seat on the bus. The arrival passengers take priority. On a busy day, it is frustrating as one have to wait 30 mins for each bus ride. It usually takes several attempts to get a seat at the bus. On Sunday I was lucky I rode it on the first attempt. Suggestions: maybe they should look at the reservations schedules to have a rough idea of how many guest will be arriving at a particular time and send a bigger bus to prevent the problem. Also the guest who are already at the hotel, should not be neglected. This is the only area they need to keep improving.

I have been staying at this hotel for several years when I attend the Frankfurt Book Fair because I like its location, quality of the food, friendly and professional staff, and its money value. The bar is small but has a great selection of drinks for all budgets. Since it is located far away from the city center, the room prices are good considering it is during the book fair. It also save me some traveling time driving back home. At the reception area there is also nature water and water with fruits and cookies to welcome guests to the hotel. The sauna area is small but enough to relax after a long day at the fair. The gym is adequate. Guest has two possibilities for parking. I always park in the garage because I park the car and leave it there during my whole stay. The difference between the park garage and the outside one is minimum so I don't mind to pay a little extra for comfort. I had a problem with my booking but it was solved in a satisfactory manner. I keep coming back because I feel at home. I will be back next year for the next fair.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There weren't any other places nearby for food options. It is in a hotel warehouse area. Nice, but not much around for travelers other than the hotel.

Had a place to stay before flying out. Our connection was scheduled for the next day,. Only issue is that the battery in the room door was dead and would not open with the card. Moved us to another room.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

When I arrived they informed me that they could not find my booking. I also arrived early and was hoping to accommodated after a long flight. They said they would inform me when there was a room available. After several inquires about a room being available I was able to check in at 3pm (I arrived at 10:30am).

• Standard Double or Twin Room

WAITING SOMETIMES DURING CHECK OUT AND CHECK INN, THE BEST COLLEAGUE IS NOURIA SPANISH LADY WHICH HELP THE CLIENTS AND DO THE FAST CHECK INN AND CHECK OUT.

THE RIVER VIEW AND CLEANNESS

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Front desk had a little problem getting us a room with 2 beds even though I booked 2 beds. issue did get resolved though.

Clean, pleasant, good value, great breakfast buffet. Was located next to some walking trails. convenient airport shuttle.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

First, this hotel is in an industrial park. There is no place to do anything in the environs, not shops or restaurants. We walked over to a convenience store nearby for some supplies for our flight, but I would not do it in the dark. It is several km from the airport, so you're at the mercy of traffic going back and forth. Be sure to reserve a spot on the shuttle to the airport ahead of time. It is free from the airport to the hotel, but costs 5 euros from the hotel to the airport. The pillows were inadequate. Compared to some of the places we stayed on this trip it was very comfortable and modern, but just ordinary.

We were looking for an airport property with shuttle for one night before flying out of Frankfurt. The accommodations were nice, and we had dinner at the bar. The dinner was excellent (pappardelle with beef tenderloin, mushrooms and onions). All in our party were very happy with the restaurant. The rooms are clean and modern, and our view was quite nice and very quiet. It met our needs, but I had hoped to have a more interesting neighborhood.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The area is really industrial zone without any interest, no restaurant and anything to do. But if you have a car that is fine.

Very professional hotel, functional, clean and competent staff. Like you would expect for business.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They were so accommodating and helpful as I was traveling alone with a baby. My car battery died while it was pouring raining. The receptionist wasted no time in finding a solution to jump my car themself in the rain and making sure I got to the airport in time.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It's the second time we stayed here. This time breakfast was poor. There was no omlette or any kind of eggs. They said due to the media conflict regarding poisoning if eggs. No tomatoes or peppers at vegetables. No croissants and bread was not fresh.

The bed is very comfortable. Room has a good size. Receptionists helpfull and kind.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was better than expected for that price, but the personnel was absolutely not NH worthy. When we arrived, we got no single greeting, no explanation where to find our room, elevators etc ... During the check-out, the girl at the reception desk did not even look at us. Although I addressed her in English, she kept replying in German. When she did not understand our room number, she almost yelled at us. She made us feel as if we were some kind of criminals. Luckily, we only stayed for one night. As a regular business traveler, I can say ‘horrible experience, never again’!

Nice hotel with modern entrance hall and comfortable rooms. Despite the location in an industrial area, we had a room with a pleasant view on a lake.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking can be an issue when there is a convention or two at the hotel, but manageable. You need a car to access the facility, and there are no real eating places around if you don't want to eat in the hotel restaurant, except for a small café across the street. The chair in our room was not very comfortable.

The air conditioning in the room was most welcome. We received extra pillows (bonus) and the view from the room was great. We found some lovely walking trails around a couple of lakes nearby, which was great. Very modern, clean and quiet. Nice sized room.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

......but airport shuttle bus details were not adequate as it was not clear where to get bus and how to identify bus. The staff at hotel gave me false information when leaving the hotel as to when the shuttle bus would arrive. They told me more than 30 minutes. This was too long for me to wait so I took taxi which was waiting outside hotel only to see the shuttle bus arrive as I left in taxi, so this journey cost a lot more than necessary. On arriving at hotel at 22:45 I enquired if meals were still available. Receptionist informed me restaurant and room service available till 23:00 but staff in restaurant refused to serve me even though it was 22:50!

It was cheaper than airport accommodation but on hindsight I would have checked in at one of the airport hotels if I had known in advance how bad this one was!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

pleasant staff, good location close to Frankfurt messe by car (25min.), parking place, bar and restaurant in hotel, quite place, good hotel room, price was better than hotels in Frankfurt

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I was not told that the depliants available in the room about the room service were not relevant on sundays. In fact they have lazy sundays, but they only allow you to eat at brekfast. I was very decived as I had planned to leave early and eat sonething before leaving. If you pin the location of the hotel you will realize it is in the middle of nowhere, so if you wish to eat, you have to get a car.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

In the airport we waited 40 min for the shuttlebus. The 21 euro schnitzel that we got from the bar menu was a poor quality of meat. The content of the minibar was not cold. The beds were very hard. The linen was dusty and itchy.

Breakfast was okay.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

The superior room is very big, 22 sqm, coffee machine, nice shower, complimentary water, tea and coffee. Bathrobe, slippers and amenities for the shower are available in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Upgraded to superior room, clean and very comfortable room with nice view. Pleasant and professional staff. Excellent food. Good shuttle organization. Overall very nice hotel to spend time when you are waiting for flight connection! Such a nice experience.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing could have been better!

My room was upgraded to a superior room! Very comfortable and quiet. Received a gift of chocolates and complimentary water. Staff (receptionist, bar) were very friendly, very professional. I will stay there again!

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The shuttle bus back to the airport should also be included in the price.

Very comfortable room, neat and professional business hotel, also good in case your flight arrives late.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Fact that I was given a smoking room on a smoking floor and was given no option to change it. Also first floor rooms when raining are really noisy as the water hits the metal window sill from the top of the building. Pretty much kept me up all night.

Location, breakfast and price.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The shuttle bus transfer from the airport to the hotel was very problematic. Since it comes every 30 mins, the hotel guest literally fight to get a place in the bus. One night we missed two buses because we were a group of four and there is only room for 8 people at the bus. Another night, we had to slip the group as two hotel guest had their suitcases already on the back of the bus but there were not seats available inside. So I asked the two young men that traveled with me, to step out and make room for them. The alternative was to ask to senior Chinese women to get out of the bus. I didn't have the heart to do it. My two young men step out of the bus and waited for the third one. Once the rush of the Frankfurt Book Fair was over, it was easier to get a seat on the bus going back to the hotel. Suggestion to prevent this from happening again: During busy days, divide the bus on two categories. Let us say: 4 seat for guest that just arrived and have luggage and 4 seat for guest without luggage. The drive should keep the bus doors close until luggage has been loaded and give priority to those 4 passengers. Then allow 4 more to enter. I think that would help a lot. It was very frustrating for us. After a whole day at the fair, one is exhausted and want to go back to take a shower and enjoy a nice dinner!

I traveled with three teens, ages 16-18 and requested that our rooms be on the same floor and next to each other. My request was honored and had a wonderful time during our stay. We enjoyed very much the friendly service of the restaurant while enjoying our delicious meal and courteous and professional attention of the reception desk. We arrived early afternoon and were not able to do the check-in. Our luggage was stored on a secure place and when we came back, we were able to do the check-in without problems and still enjoy a delicious meal. Some of us, ended the day with a visit to the gym and the sauna. The rooms are spacious and the bed and pillows are very comfortable. My teens were pleased and enjoyed their stay very much. This was their only visit to the Frankfurt Book Fair, and our stay at this hotel added some value to the memories they will take home at the end of the year.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff was terrible!! I arrived from a long flight around 8am and I was very sick and asked to Make an early check in. At the beginning they told me that was impossible, even with 2 persons making check out just by my side in the front desk. After more than one hour and 5 check outs that I saw, I asked again almost begging, and finally the staff told me that for an early check in I needed to pay 23 euros. Why they do not tell me this at the beginning?? Why they make me wait on the lobby for more than one hour?? And probably if I did not ask they were not tell me about the early check in and left me until 3pm to get a room!!! I was very very sick and i needed to rest, the staff saw this and just did not want to help me (not exactly help, because I paid for the early check in). Terrible treatment. I paid more than 300 euros for one night and received this kind of treatment. will never stay in NH again!!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were a little reserved and impersonal.

The room was very comfortable and very clean.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It‘s not very close to the airport.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was clean and spacy. Breakfast had a good selection and some nice smoothies. Fitness/sauna area had all the necessary items to enjoy.

Transfer

Kombination Hotel / Restaurant Transfer

Breakfast too expensive...

Comfortable room, good service, professional staff

Shuttle service from airport

Location and breakfast

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the location in horrible.

hotel was ok but they were understaffed.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with View

Sauna, no area to relax!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It was problem with hot water

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast is really overpriced.The room had an additional bed brought in for no reason, which took space.

Comfortable beds.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room a little dated, towels were kida hard and stiff...

Beds were comfy, good shower, small fridge, convenient to airport.

Good place to stay.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

+ they charge extra 5€ for the Sauna which is wierd.

+ parking is easy. + clean room. + gym

Nothing around

Distance to airport

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No shampoo, no slippers, no water pressure in bathroom

Position towards airport

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was great...the only complaint I had was that the shuttle service started at 5:15 and I needed service earlier...

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The shuttle bus is not well organized.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No water-heater for making own coffee in the room. Located in a deserted area far from city center.

Provide smoking room.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

kind staff, clean and perfect service. restaurant is good!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

All was good! Location wasn’t bad if you do have a car!

Clean and friendly staff !

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff a bit too unfriendly

Average NH hotel style - good service to the airport

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I like the breakfast spread. You have a huge variety.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Close to the airport and friendly staff.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was very comfortable. Good service to the airport.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed was excellent, great location, great hotel staff. Thank you again.

The parking is not free

The breakfast is rich

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Wortkarges, gestreßtes Personal am Check in.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Had to park on street as no parking spaces left

• Standard Double or Twin Room

no place in shuttle to airport.

very friendly staff but couldn't help us with the shuttle.

Public spaces (Restaurant, Lobby) verry loud

Room was cleaner than hall way

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is great, clean, comfortable, great breakfast, shuttle bus picks you up at the airport and brings you back,

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Only one restaurant is accross the street. For more options you need a car.

Really comfortable bed and nice pillows. Breakfast was good as well.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very crowded during breakfast.

Good location - 15 min. to Frankfurt airport. Easy to get a park place. Rooms are good, faciliated well.

Browse NH Frankfurt Mörfelden Conference Center traveller photo gallery