Reviews of NH Heidelberg This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Bergheimer Str. 91, Bergheim, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany

#43 of 66 hotels in Heidelberg

Based on 1901 hotel reviews

No Aircon in Room for Entire Stay
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The aircon wasn't working and the room was uncomfortably hot during our stay. The hotel did not initially tell us that the AC would be out until the next day, leading us to think we did not turn it on properly. Only after complaining several times to the front desk did someone come up and install an electric fan in the room. The room was still stuffy so we had to open up windows for the evening.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The room was so convienient intern of size and facilities. The staff were so helpfuy
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It is little bit far from the center.

I very much appreciate the assistance we received from the staff at the reception desk specially intern of touring Hiedlberg and other places around.

Overall not satisfied. Would think twice to book this again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Inconvenience and discomfort with the service after my late night arrival. I was wrongly directed to my room, result was I couldn't find my room and I had to come back to reception.. then I was directed to the other side of the building using another lift for the same room number. Then it turns out that the key provided to me was wrong. I had to go back to reception again and communicate my discomfort and problem. This was a very bad and annoying experience at 11 pm at night after I traveled a long journey. Apart from that, the room did not meet my expectations for the money I paid for this 4 star hotel. I have seen much better than this for similar value.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Spacious room, friendly staff, good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was quite chilly when we returned in the evening. We couldn't change the temperature of the AC in the room but we called reception and they altered it.

Very friendly and efficient receptionist (Mr Zimmermann) checked us in and out. Room was a good size. Tea and coffee making facilites were appreciated.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

wonderful revisit after 40 years

Breakfast choice was extensive, and on Sunday didn't finish until 11am The Restaurant next door had lovely food and very nice Sicilian red wine by the glass We also purchased a 2 day bus pass at the Hautbarnhof and travelled everywhere on all modes of transport with the locals.

Very nice hotel in good location, friendly and helpful staff.

Didn’t try the breakfast as it was €25/ea, ate nearby at the Urban Cafe for half the price, and it was excellent. No kettle in room, despite there being a coffee and tea tray.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Decent little gym on site.

Great stay !!!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking should be free or less amount

Great location, the breakfast was great, the room very big, definitely we will recommend this place and come back for sue. Thanks

Only the issue of the AC.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Only the issue of the AC. It was too hot to be able to sleep & we called the reception but only they said we can do nothing until morning, which’s the check out time!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Parking, family room, breakfast had exceptional range and...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Dated red carpets, no comp water in room, Air conditioning not very effective.

Parking, family room, breakfast had exceptional range and lovely setting

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The breakfast options were variable, besides they upgraded...
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The weather was too hot and the AC wasn’t working properly in one of the rooms that we were unable to sleep. We called the reception they say we can do nothing until the morning (check out time!)

The breakfast options were variable, besides they upgraded our stay the 2nd night! The family rooms were spacious. The hotel lobby were like an open sky.

Most recommended !!

Everything was perfect.

From all of the staff of the hotel you will recieve a nice welcome firstly from the young front desk team.The rooms are big and clean. The location is perfect since the Bismarckplatz and Hbf Heidelberg are only a few minutes away and everything is easy to reach on foot.A lot of different restaurant are in the street. Top recommended place and will come here again.

Unexpected for NH hotels
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Air condition was very bad, actually it doesn't work at all. The elevator didn't work, and I got room at the 3rd floor. The answers was like "I am not a robot to guarantee that air condition will work in new room" and "I cant help you to move your language in new room because there is no more stuff in the hotel" Every time I had to recharge my key to enter the room. Stuff was not obliging and after asking and complaining finally I got the room with air condition. Very bad experience in Heidelberg at 34 degrees.

Air condition was good at the lobby

Good enough
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Terrace

The AC did not work properly, the control in the room was damaged. We had an awful experience in the Gallo Nero, the italian restaurant.

Excellent breakfast and staff.

Would not use this hotel again and was not value for money.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

The air conditioning was the worst I have experienced, with the exceptional hot weather this was very uncomfortable especially at night. The communal areas of the hotel were fine, but the 4th floor was very airless.

The large hotel had nice areas to sit, the room was large, and the bed comfortable, the extra bed in our room was very small.

good for business and short stays
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The check out took forever and also they tried to charge my card again, although I already prepaid...

Most things are good! We did not have breakfast there but what was good is the check out time! Rarely you can check out at noon... Nice and big room.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

This was my 3rd or 4th visit of this hotel due to business...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

not working air condition The room was cleaned daily even I left outside the label "Do not disturb".

This was my 3rd or 4th visit of this hotel due to business travel but last one. Hotel is comfortable and spacey, clean. From this point of view no problem, but air condition did not work at all. Not good if outside is above 30 degrees. AC did not work even during my previous stay at this hotel and no fix until now. The room was cleaned daily even I left outside the label "Do not disturb". Cleaning lady was probably too much eager. Breakfast tasty with many options. Location is OK, 5 mins to the office.

Bad air conditioning

The air conditioning was not work. Then, we didn't sleep well. NH charged parking fee whenever we out. I didn't expected it should be paid over 24 euro.

The breakfast was excellent. Very good.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It’s bad arrangement for the rooms, not clean, AC is very...

It’s bad arrangement for the rooms, not clean, AC is very bad, rooms are not arrange properly, elevator was not working and I have to take my bags from the 3rd floor to ground floor by my self, breakfast was very worse. I canceled my next booking with the hotel on 9th August because of all these issues.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good location for large groups.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Expensive breakfast; expensive parking on-site.

Very nice, upscale atmosphere, clean and helpful staff. Parking on-site (at extra cost), with on-street parking if you can find it. The hotel is very nice and modern, seemingly set up for large numbers of guests and business conferences. Large breakfast bar, but too expensive for the little I would eat (at $25 per person). The strassenbahn stops outside the front door. Italian restaurant does not belong to the hotel from what we were told. They have a partnership. Still it is attached to the hotel. Enter after exiting the hotel. Very nice atmosphere in a nice courtyard with mature trees. Family rooms can accommodate various numbers of people and they are very LARGE.

Well recommended hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The matress The safe was not working. The parking is expensive.

Everything else. The room is spacious and very nice. The breakfast is very good and includes several varieties. There is a fridge in the room which you don't find in every hotel these days.

Stayed here for one night on Friday and encountered the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Stayed here for one night on Friday and encountered the rudest receptionist named Leon. We had arrived at 11:10 and was seeking his assistance in finding food since the room service was closed. Leon was so rude to me and completely unhelpful. His attitude changed when my German husband approached the desk. Also, the room and the amenities were not worth 327 EUR!!

Overall great stay.

The air conditioning unit was not working while we were there (and it appears that the staff knew about this prior to our stay). We were given a fan, but this did not completely cool the room.

The room and location was great. 5-10 minute walk from the heart of Heidelberg. Beds were comfortable. The lobby and lobby bar were great places to relax.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I booked a family room for 4 persons (144€/night), i arrived at the hotel at 11pm, it took from receptionist 15 min to check us in, check in was in a WRONG ROOM! It was Family room with only one bed (140cm for 2 persons) and we should (2 adults and 2 children) sleep on it, We called him he was really good and reacted gently and he told us there is no available extra beds and the room we booked is not available anymore and it was a mistake from computer system to offer the room, then he checked in the kids in another room, the AC in the other room was not functioning and i called him again to solve the problem, he then offered us another room in another building around 1:15 am and also offered breakfast for us. I asked him for extension of the check out for 2 hours, as it took from him 2:30 hours (around 1:30am) till we were settled in our room. Next day the manager of the hotel asked us ARROGANTLY to leave the rooms at 12pm as the rooms were booked and they want to clean the room for another guests, i told her the story, she said that she knows it from her colleague, but she needs the room and she checked us in a small room for those 2 hours so that i can sleep, as we were really tired from our trip the day before to Heidelberg. After that 30 min later one of the workers opened the room while we were sleeping and said we have to leave, i told her the story again, she said ok, 5 minutes later, the phone rang, it was the receptionist this time asking us to go out of the room right now! A lot of mistake and unprofessional way we received.. First they offered a room which costs 55€ more!!! and it was not available when we arrived (the booking was at the same day!!) The technician was not there to repair the Air-condition and also the Espresso Machine in (Room 436). Attached pictures showing spiders and insects at the room ceiling. Second checking us in a wrong room with only one bed without saying that before we went to the room!

Great stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately, the staff wasn't well informed about airport transfer to Stuttgart, which is a usual problem, for which they should have a solution! Other than that, great!

Great stay, nice and comfortable rooms, on the whole friendly staff!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed wasn’t conformity, room need more clean and poor in room hospitality. Also, I slept and fire alarm ring around 5:30 am or 6:00 and no one make apologize. I rate this property 2 stars.

Perfect location and breakfast, nice and airy newer part, everything clean, poor reception.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Terrace

The check-in process was quite unpleasant - we had booked a twin room with terracce (business trip) for 4 nights, but were given double. When we asked for a change, the reception replied there´s never any guarantee and their hands are full. One of them agreed to check and gave us a junior twin suite in older part of the building w/o terracce. Suggestion to hotel: not to give an option to book a twin room, when there is not any available (it was not a preference, but given choice and one of the reasons we chose NH). Booking was made 40 days beforehand.

Breakfast was the best thing about NH hotel. Location is perfect - everything in walking distance. Breakfast staff perfect. Everything was clean and beds were comfy.

Decent place to stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rented bicycles were not maintained - some had faulty lights, and there wasn't a pump available for the tires that were almost flat. It would seem easy to have a pump at hand and some spare clip-on lights. Breakfast was ridiculously overpriced - however lovely the food and selection, there's no way I'd ever spend €24 p.p. on breakfast!

The rooms were spacious and clean, and the bed comfortable. Air-conditioned, but you could also open the windows. Very little noise from the road. The centre of town is just 25 minutes away on foot, or a short bike ride.

Heidelberg is a pretty city, stay awhile.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

NH is a very nice, largely business hotel that also seems to attract a number of tourist groups. If arriving by train, it is a good middle ground between proximity to the main train station and the tourist attractions in Heidelberg. Apparently, the hotel has parking at an extra cost but then surprisingly so does the city of Heidelberg.

I had a wonderful stay in this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I had a wonderful stay in this hotel. The room was very large, clean, great amenities, incredibly comfortable bed, outstanding breakfast selection and service. The staff were most hospitable and the location is super.

The rooms are spacious and elegant looking and the service...
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

There was a drip coming from the air conditioning falling all over the hall of the room, so we needed to change rooms. Also, the first room’s toilet had fissures in it. The service at the bar was quite poor.

The rooms are spacious and elegant looking and the service at the reception was very good. The location is excellent.

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

The room was spacious and hotel is within walking distance of old town. Mass transit is nearby. The staff was friendly and willingly provided assistance.

Very comfortable and enjoyable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have a water kettle in the room to make coffee or tea.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. They could give us some explanations of the sites and restaurants. The room was comfortable with a relatively large bathroom. I like the little hallway with extra door between the room and the corridor which made it a very quiet room.

Poor!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was unbearably hot and no personal control for A/C! Have also been charged another $59 for something after I have checked out. Not Happy

The design of the hotel

very bad
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the worst travel ever!! we booked a double room with two beds, but the offer was a single room!! they didn't change room for us and denied my requests! After at least 5 calls and until 1 a.m. we finally got our second mobile bed, otherwise we have to share a single bed. The service and the reception was horrible. I feel so sorry, that this hotel is so bad. The owner must train your attendants at the reception.

Hotel facility is good.

some Staff is not so professinal. They make some mistake and did not handle customer question vry well. But, I get right answer at next day from manager

Hotel facility is good. it's a qualifiedf 4 stars hotel.

Good location, big room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Slightly impersonal and my door was left wide open after the room had been serviced with no one in sight! I reported this to reception and they apologised.

This hotel was an easy 10 minute stroll from the station and well located for walking into the old town. Near to restaurants, cafes and bakeries for dining options. Breakfast was very good - wide variety and plentiful.

Breakfast was perfect and they already special preparation...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When you pay this kind of amount for accommodation, I expect to have reduction in parking fee, but I had to pay 21€ more, for parking my car inside the garage of hotel. This is a little bit unfair. (But at least hotel gives this info during your reservation so it's not a surprise)

Breakfast was perfect and they already special preparation for the children (including painting pens, paper, special plates, fork-spoon...) It's a perfect breakfast, every small detail has been well planned and when you ask the personnel is there to support you. Hotel was clean, quiet and in a good neighborhood.

Fresh and modern hotel with friendly staff and reasonable pricing.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

Sauna - attention to the Hotel staff! Dry sauna MUST be at least 95 degrees, better 100-110. Sauna in the Hotel was 65-75 degrees that is next to nothing, almost all visitors(not only me) were unsatisfied. Wet sauna is cold and that's why useless at all, always empty. Weird payment terms, I was asked to pay in advance after several days, when my "credit" balance exceeded 500 EUR. This is general terms for all visitors.

Very clean, good looking hotel in modern style. Great(!!) breakfast. Friendly staff. Bar and restaurant right in the Hotel with reasonable pricing. Kettle in the room with a set of tea and coffee (free). Parking under the Hotel. Small bar in each room with beer, wine and some soft drinks. Laundry (works only on business days). A lot of small restaurants around. Good location. Easy to get to the city center by tram.

The hotel was nice.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The rooms were hot. I am not sure if the air conditioners are not turned on diring this time of year. The staff couldnt do much about that.

The hotel was nice. Rooms were clean and big as expected. The staff provided fan and hard bed as per my request.

Great place for an affordable price!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Quiet place, very clean, very comfortable, the rooms were just right for the two of us. Ten minutes away from centre so it's awesome. The staff is pleasant.

Not very impressive.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

First room smelled like a smoking room! Reception during early check out was staffed with security person which was not able to refund 44 EUR for breakfast which we did not take because of time restraints. Strange smell in the bar area.

If we return to Hiedelberg we'll stay somewhere else.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked a twin room for two people but were given a double until we complained, then we got a twin room but got charged extra for the second person's breakfasts - not good ! The 'hot' breakfast was cold on two occasions, stale croissants sometimes as well. A more realistic rating would be three stars, in our opinion..

Central spot, great beds.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff could be friendlier, no cheeky remarks please when you work at a reception of a hotel!

Central spot, great beds. large and clean rooms! Definitely one of the better picks in Heidelberg.

Very pleasant stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could have been better value for money.

Breakfast in bed was tasty! The room was comfortable with good facilities. Location is good and staff were friendly.

Very nice hotel in good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Sole thing I found irritating: The reception desk has big "Hola, bienvenido" written on it. Big as in screen advertisement. But - what do I care that this hotel has Spanish roots when I am in Heidelberg, Germany? Please make this a "Herzlich willkommen - Welcome!". That would make more sense. ;)

Excellent staff, very helpful, way beyond typical German hotel. Room (upgraded) had modern design and was very nice. Super-comfy mattress, something I rarely say about a hotel. Well-maintained spa area, quite surprising for smaller hotel.

Lovely stay in a well situated, friendly hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Could have had more English tv channels apart from the news. Tea/ coffee making facilities would have been a nice addition to the room. Hotel bar prices were expensive.

Great but not well-informed!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

- We had an incidence that the fire alarm went off! It was just a false alarm, however, I expected that someone tells us something. Everyone seemed to pretend like nothing happened. That's suck.

+ Great hotel, great location, the rooms were new. Peronal at the reception was nice too!

Very enjoyable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booked twin rooms - arrived late in the evening to find double rooms. Receptionist was very helpful and changed rooms for us quickly. All staff were very friendly and their language skills were greatly appreciated by the younger members of the group. Breakfast was excellent - two fussy eaters were more than happy to find lots that they liked!!

Great hotel, recommendation for improvement

It seems there is no proper communication between staff of the hotel. Most of time I had to come down to resolve questions - by some reason no one could bring to me to the room. Miscommunication during check in and check out.

Good location near to the most conviniences. Spacious rooms. Some of the staff is exteremly helpful. Very nice lobby. Excellent restaurant.

Medical treatment in Heidelberg
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Terrace

The room has a deficient heating/ac machine that is never set to normal. Beds are comfortable, sheets are great.

Location, size, facilities, restaurant. Great breakfast lobby area, garage (although expensive).

The breakfast was amazing.

The hotel doesnt have a swimming pool. Was looking forward to a swim

The breakfast was amazing. The staff memembers were friendly and it was a 10 min walk from town which was great

hotel is calm and breakfast is good and the breakfast area...

the access to the breakfast area is not so easy is either by stairs or by an elevator but not nearby.the light in the room is low as only lights are near the bed or on the desk not lights in the ceiling.

hotel is calm and breakfast is good and the breakfast area is big.wi fi is good everywhere in the hotel.lobby is large.access to the hotel is extremely easy and right on the street.cleanliness is good

Pleasant hotel in a good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Normally when I book with Booking.com, my personal information is already filled in for me during check in. Both times when I visited (in the same week) I had to fill in my personal details both times.

Very good place to visit Heidelberg
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed was a little small, somewhat boring room. Hotel felt a bit impersonal.

Very nice atrium, gym, great diverse breakfast, sauna for 5 euros, perfect location, good parking. All facilities are there.

Nice and comfy but a bit chancer
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking is very expensive at the hotel but it can be sorted out by using the Stadtbucherei Carpark which is 4-5 mins walk from the hotel. There is no tea/coffee making facilities in the room which is standart in most hotels - even the cheaper ones. Breakfast is also very expensive somehow.

The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel isn't at a very central location but still at a convenient distance from the town centre - just 7-8 minutes walking. Staff was friendly.

Room was large.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

Run down room and bathroom. Not very clean. Shower was terrible - really low water pressure. Room was not clean. Light fixtures did not work. And the climate control did not work either.

Room was large.

The quality (low) does not match the price of accommodation (high).
    • Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

Hotel requireds payment for accommodation in the middle of guest stay (after 2nd day). Hotel was not able to provide me the invoice (tax document) for parking. Hotel chain is not able to keep customer/guest data. The reception always asks to provide same personal information (name, home address, id number etc.) again at the time of arrival for returning guest. The same happens at the check-outs. It is always pain to provide and dictate a company address for accommodation invoice every time again and again. The beds in the rooms are uncomfortable (gap in the middle). The beds are narrow. The room temperature was cold the first day of stay (19 C). The hotel is surely saving the cost for heating. It happen to me twice. There was a strange smell in the room in my last stay. Personal is not very fruitful in solving the problems.

Fitness in the hotel.

We enjoyed our stay. Some front desk staff more helpful than others
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Rooms with bath tub shower were slippery as anything. Provide bath mat so no slips and falls.

The beds and pillows really comfortable. Room quiet great windows.

my room is very hot, and not air condition supply, clark...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

my room is very hot, and not air condition supply, clark give me a fan, whole night can not sleep(too hot to sleep in, and the bed is 1m bed, I think it is too small as a 4 star hotel bed. I think I will not choose this hotel anymore

Would recommend. We will return next time we are in town.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No answer to my written communication with my booking. Disabled rooms not quite big enough or set up for small family but normal room was doable for disabled party member with a little improvisation.

One of us is disabled (leg amputee). Queries made at time of booking for shower chairs etc. went un-answered so we brought our own. Disabled parking in the hotel car park was free as otherwise you have to pay. We were offered a disabled room but they were much smaller than our family room. Other than that staff were great, from reception to cleaner. Room was clean. Really nice roomy feel to the place with lots of facilities. We will return next time we are in town.

Great trip, lovely hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

The TV is set to German as the default language and I could not figure out how to switch to English. Luckily I don't watch much TV when I travel.

The hotel is really nice. I liked a lot the design, especially inside. The staff was friendly and they had no problem speaking English. I will definitely return on my next trip.

meh.

The room smelled like pickels. Not a pleasant smell, also when we arrived we were told the hot water might not be working.

Friendly staff, food was over priced for breakfast. The bed was comfortable.

It was good but would have been nice to have breakfast in hotel but at 22 euro eAch over priced idea
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

As above sorry wrong box Room was great staff friendly

Breakfast is over priced in hotel do did not use The tea making facilities were not clean and nothing was repleminished each day or toiletries

Really nice building using the best of an old existing...

Breakfast and parking are on the expensive side. The scrambled eggs on the buffet were quite though. Quite a distance from the city center.

Really nice building using the best of an old existing brewery and new additions. The breakfast buffet was pretty nice, with a good choice.

The hotel offers a nice and very central stay for a city trip to Heidelberg.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We bought a to day tourist pass for the city and the ticket for the castle and transfer to the castle was dated one day back and therefore only valid for the first day. On the second day we had to pay for the castle visit. Also as in most hotels the parking is pretty expensive and I would recommend to use the parking facilities nearby if you don't mind walking for a couple of minutes.

I liked the quick checkin and friendly staff. The rooms were very clean as well as the bathrooms. The welcome station with lemonade, water and chocolate chip cookies is a nice addition if you have to wait at the reception for your check in.

check in & check out needs long time, no free water in...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

check in & check out needs long time, no free water in the room, and the hotel is not located in the old town of Heidelberg, you need to drive to the hotel. the breakfast a little bit expensive.

the worst nh hotel, the air conditioning is not working, the...

the service, the room

the worst nh hotel, the air conditioning is not working, the ac control at the room is fake and you have to sleep with in very cold room. the room was very different from the photos, these guys are cheaters

Great location and great room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The double doors between the bedroom and the foyer - genius. Whilst the Atrium is beautiful, it does echo. With the second door shut, silence! Great location to walk to the Aldstadt. Very helpful staff - especially the barman who recommended good German Wine to us.

Heidelberg is so beautiful, that I lost my heart there.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

Heidelberg is so beautiful, that I lost my heart there. NH Hotel - very interesting architecture. Breakfast – excellent. Stuff – except the first day, when there was a problem with my room type and the lady on the reception was not helpful at all /neither the answer of booking.com/, the stuff is brilliant – helpful and polite. The hotel is clean, the bar is very nice, the Old city is 6-7 minutes by walk, Neckar is also very near. Ich hab mein Herz in Heidelberg verloren!

It was just very good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the only thing was that the bed was a bit hard. I asked if the would have an extra mattress -top for the next stay. They would not but with an extra cover it would do. So I'll try that next time. We will certainly come back to this hotel.

On the whole it was a very pleasant stay. Everything did function very well. The hotel itself is spectacular with a lot of room - the room which we had was quite large. Breakfast was excellent and very variable.

Murphy: a sauna when we visited, but luxery hotel with great staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booking.com advertisement: "breakfast included" not true ( hotel removed nest day from site) at E 24,90 p.p "secure parking" = city parking below hotel at E 21/day" "3rd floor", includes 2 stairs of 5+7 steps, an obstacle for handicapped Air conditioner defect. With 29C outside: a sauna

Murphy: what could go wrong went wrong, but excellent female staff, both in the evening and in the morning, dealing professionally with the problems we encountered in their luxury, well equipped hotel.

Nice modern hotel with very good staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nice modern hotel with very good staff. Half way between the station and old town. We were tired when we arrived so decided to raid the room service for dinner. The food is sourced from the excellent Italian restaurant next door and arrived quuckly and piping hot (and didn't cost the earth). The rooms are large and very clean. Excellent chain of hotels - we stayed in three and all were excellent,

Great hotel for the money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The only slight complaint is that, come morningtime, the room was just above reception and there was quite a bit of noise coming from there. Other than that, really a great hotel.

Great hotel for the money. Clean, professionally run and the room was really big.

Seems to be in a good location, but had no time to explore.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booked a twin room on booking was told they were 'all gone' (no mention of this possibility when booking). The mini bar fridge hummed very loudly all night with no way to turn it off (not had that problem before!). Parking is an extra €42 (€2 ph for first 11hrs then a fee of €20) and seemingly no option to park elsewhere according to staff- fine, but this is not mentioned at the time of booking.

Seems to be in a good location, but had no time to explore.

The front desk staff( jasmine) was great, and she helped...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room New Style

In my original booking i asked for large double bed but it turned out that they dont have it. In addition their single beds are so small

The front desk staff( jasmine) was great, and she helped alot since i was a guest at their hotel few monthes ago. The location was 3 min walk to the hospital my sister was in and that was perfect