Reviews of NH München Ost Conference Center This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Einsteinring 20, 85609 Munich, Germany

#208 of 367 hotels in Munich

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

We are not going to chose this hotel for next time.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was a 4 stars Hotel ; But the telephone doesn't work the mini bar was turned off the slippers was not on this type of room there wasn't bathrobe water tap didn't working well there was no helping with suitcases there was no coffee maker in the room there was no ironing facilities

The atmosphere around hotel was beautiful

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good hotel and good breakfast.

To get to city center requires a train + subway. If you want to be near the center this is a little too far. Aprox 30-40 m to central station

Good hotel and good breakfast. Also good staff. There is a drugstore DM and LIDL supermarket at walking distance

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

It’s a good option for the Oktoberfest.

It’s a good option for the Oktoberfest. Clean rooms, comfortable beds eventhough a little bid narrow but in general it’s worth the price. Train it’s quite close to the hotel, 7-8 min walk.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Won’t stay here again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

With one exception the staff was not very helpful in regards to our room situation. The bar tender was awesome. The breakfast is extremely overpriced at $25 per person. Went to buy a coffee and they wanted $9 for one 12oz cup. Really??? Our room had no A/C and we were told that room temp is based on outside temperatures. What the hell. It was 24c in our room so we slept with the window open. We tried to get help from the staff but got no where. Overall I’d give it 2 stars.

It was clean that’s about all I liked about this place. Oh and the bar tender was very friendly and remembered our drinks when we returned. He made this place kinda fun.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Booked a room with twin beds.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booked a room with twin beds. When we got to the reception we were told we booked a room with a queen bed. Had to show proof of booking for them to accept what we said. Then it turned out that a room with twin beds was not available. Finally they did get us one in the smoking section. I wish these kinds of requests are better transmitted between booking.com and the hotel. Considering that booking.com gives me the option of booking a room with twin beds - why is this information not better communicated to the hotel?

Nice place.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no breakfast included. I called the hotel a week ago and he told me that parking is available for 7Euro a night which is not bad. When we checked in on the 22nd of Sep 2018 the lady at the front desk said that the parking is 20Euro a night. It a good thing that we came early morning and parked at a free location behind the hotel. The lady did not even know that there were available parking for cars behind the hotel where we parked. The bus parking area is adjacent to the car parking area. I want to know if the parking fee is 7Euro or 20Euro. Can you help me out.

Easy access to train station

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Large spacious rooms and corridors and breakfast area,...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Far from central Munich. Train 15-20 min walk not ideal with a lot of luggage. No transfer included in hotel package. Taxi to Munich HBF expensive 35 euros. Hot in room, air conditioner fan can be noisy overnight and not really cool. If windows open then can smell cigarettes from smokers in the front of have a room facing front of hotel. Pillows a bit thin, should supply either fatter ones or one more each per person. Some people won’t like to be asked to fill out a survey at breakfast. Need to have a notice at breakfast to alert customers they can ask for an omelette to be made. Juices offered should be freshly squeezed eg carrot juice did not taste fresh, knew it came premade.

Large spacious rooms and corridors and breakfast area, friendly smiling staff, easy check in and check out, supply of toiletries great, house keeping great. Great breakfast variety, very considerate of diet requirements.

My bed was a double bed but had a single duvet.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My bed was a double bed but had a single duvet. this was too small to cover me and was a bit cold. Also the pilows were quite uncomfortable. Shame because its a good hotel

I would recommend this hotel.
    • Suite

The room was large and tidy. The breakfast was excellent, a nice selection that would cater to all people. Less than 10 minutes walk to the train that drives to the center of Munich.

City break
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The walk from S-bahn to the hotel, late in the evening was not pleasant. There is no movement around as it is offices area. The fruit salad on Sunday was bitter, some fruits cut long in advance from serving. Bathroom had bathtub and not shower.

The hotel room was big and comfortable. Breakfast was good and it was served till late which I loved: Saturday till 11.00 and Sunday till 12.00. We could sleep until late which mattered after all the walking in the previous day. The city center is 30min distance by S-bahn with no need to change.

Beautiful Munich
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The breakfast price is unaffordable (22,90€/person). This compelled us to find a bar outside. That's not easy near the hotel.

Confortable room, quiet, confortable beds.

Good stay in Munnich
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The ATM in the lobby has a transaction fee of 5€ (while using a debit card) without any notice about that! I think that a hotel should not accept this. Furthermore the hotel does not respond to questions sent by message via booking.com, if you have any question you should phone them. Finally, we had a room with an extra bed and the extra bed was quite noisy.

Nice large rooms, and a very good breakfast. The personal is friendly.

Second saty.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very good hotel, this is the second stay with my family, all rooms are air condition, breakfast is good , beds are comfort, there’s a shopping mall close to the hotel. Parking is free but not too enough for many cars.

We were able to check-in into hotel even during Footbal game...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We were able to check-in into hotel even during Footbal game between Germany and Sweden ;) Nice modern hotel with good breakfast. Clean room and friendly staff. We were able to find free parking around hotel.

Very good hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The breakfast was good, the bed was comfortable, the reception employee was friendly and helpful, the shopping mall is close to the hotel, the area is quite. This is the second time I stayed here.

Good!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

That it had no refrigerator or microwave in the room.

It's in an industrial area. Somewhat out if the way. Yet train station is close and getting around is fairly easy. But if your willing to walk alittle the best German restaurant is Luke a 15 min. walk away.

Good hotel, helpful staff!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is more suitable for business travelers who attend Munich trade fair, as it's quite far from the city centre and the area is more business-like than cosy and touristy.

A very clean, comfortable hotel. Everything as it should be!

Nice hotel in a quiet location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The Aircon was very poor. There was no remote and it just seemed to keep during itself off. We ended up leaving windows open at night and listening to the frogs outside. Also the fridge didn't really seem to work all that great. Stuff inside felt warm. The extra child bed is just a fold out bed with mattress on top, not very comfortable like the the main bed in room. Then again I was an adult sleeping on it cus daughter wanted sleep beside her mum the whole trip.

Spacious room, very clean, great WiFi, staff super friendly and nice, not a bad location. For public transportation there's a bus stop outside that takes you to local U2 line and from there easy into centre. [Riem station was closed during our visit] overall very nice hotel. There's a Lidl supermarket about 5 mins walk away also.

Very comfy.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Being closer to an area with more stores and movement. Area is more industrial. Nothing to do in the area. You need a car to be able to go downtown or to see anything.

Very comfy.Out of the way but easy access to train. Wonderful German restaurant about 10 min.walk.

The hotel is in a quiet location that is yet well served by...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in a quiet location that is yet well served by S-Bahn, offers spacious lobby and also spacious, comfortable and clean rooms, friendly staff and efficient service.

Great hotel in a quiet place for a normal price.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

A parking lot could be bigger. A chambermaid was a little bit strange. She cleaned every day and washed all the glasses and cups exept one cup, for a week she had been leaving only one dirty cup on the table.

At the check in I've found out that the booking site had provided us with wrong information about the room size. The hotel doesn't even have such a size of the standard room as we had chosen (34 sq.m.). I explained at the check in that the main critera of choosing the hotel was the size of the room because we are a family of 2 adults plus our 11 yeas old daughter and we were going to stay for a week. Franzeska Scheller who works at the reception understood us, explained that it was the booking site mistake and helped us so much- suggested a huge business class room for free, it even exceeded our expectations. I really appreciate this cause it made our stay in the hotel a real pleasure.The breakfast was good enough and the staff in the restaurant and bar kind and benevolent. To my mind it's a perfect hotel for all kinds of travellers with a rental car.

Parties in the night disabling sleep.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Was unable to sleep in the first floor because on the ground floor open space they had a really loud party thumping music party well past midnight.

Bar/Restaurant staff was really friendly.

Wonderful place to spend time in Munich.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A little bit hard to find.

The room was nice and cozy. It was rather big with two big beds. Want to highlight the communicable and helpful stuff. Not far from city center.

The price was really good and you get more than what you pay for. Service could be better.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

When we checked into our room, it was clear an employee had used our room to relieve him/herself in our bathroom. I guess the employee valued his/her own privacy over the accommodating the guests. The toilet smelled terrible and it smelled up the bathroom and the entire bedroom area. So, we switched rooms, and we later discovered the next room had a broken refrigerator. On the second night of our stay, as we were sleeping, there was an overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke in our room. We could not figure out where the smell was coming from, but it was definitely inside the hotel. When we mentioned it to the front desk during checkout, we were told we could have switched rooms again. We appreciated the concern, but switching rooms in the middle of the night would not have worked for us.

The price through Booking.com was very good. The hotel is in a business district but feels safe and clean. The walk to the train station is not bad.

A great hotel for when visiting the Messe, I would definatley stay again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I don't understand why I had a single duvet on a king sized bed. I struggled to remain under it during the night and kept waking up cold. The pillows also had more air than filling, with even 2 pillows I still seemed to have my head on the mattress. No coffee making facilities of bottled water in room was a surprise

Buffet was good value. Hotel was quiet and spacious, staff were all friendly and helpful. Great location for the Messe.

Generally, a nice place to stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning in ALL 3 large rooms would not go below about 23c. The air temprature in the public areas was also too hot.

Generally, a nice place to stay. Nice easy walk to the train if needed. Staff were great

excellent breakfast, great location for Messe Riem, good...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

WLAN-speed was a disaster (for €9,99 you can book premium service, very unusual for a so called a 4star hotel!)

excellent breakfast, great location for Messe Riem, good connection to conference center Riem by bus

Bathroom had a disgusting, very strong urine odour that was...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bathroom had a disgusting, very strong urine odour that was apparent as soon as we opened the door to the room on arrival. How it was left like that for new guests is beyond understanding. I think that it was attended to but there didn't seem to be any great urgency in the response by desk staff. Other than that the room was very good.

Hope you won't get a smoking room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We stayed in a smoking room, i.e. the smell was horrible, especially after they cleaned the room because the air conditioning was full of anti-smoking spray which made it worse. They had no non-smoking rooms for us.

Pretty far away from the city, but still quit expensive to get to from the airport in a taxi.

A specific staff member, doing night auditor (night...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A specific staff member, doing night auditor (night receptionist) from de 22 to the 23 of October, was super rude when I asked him, around 00:00 (and since I arrived at the hotel for check-in at 23:30), if breakfast was included on my booking or not. He laughed on my face and asked me "are you asking me this at 12 in the night?", without no reason. I was with a friend in that moment and both were in shock with this answer. This person was super rude and didn't even apologize for this. Yes, oktoberfest is in this time of the year, yes there are people who are drunk and are rude as well. However, I was not one of them, I was never rude to this person and I do not accept anybody to talk with me like that.

Clean and quite hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This isn`t too bad as I knew the situation but it is a bit of a walk from the S bahn to the hotel. I did not mind it however maybe not so great in the evening. I was ok with the evening walk but the hotel staff can suggest a different route home in the evening. Typical of most hotels in Europe the air conditions was off so the room is quite warm. Pop open the window it will cool off in the evening.

The room was very clean. The mattress nice and firm the way I like it. I found it to be very quiet even during Oktoberfest. I gym is quite nice. Two tread mills some free weights just enough to get done what you need done. Staff were all very friendly.

Good enough to stay for a few days
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Pleasant atmosphere and quiet; all in good condition and very clean, (but few things feel slightly aged like the carpet in the room or the shower curtain). Proximity to bus stops, S-Bahn is in walking distance (the foot path however felt a bit dark and deserted at night). Tried once dinner in restaurant, and it was acceptable.

Nice hotel located about 7 to 8 kilometers outside of Munich center. The town is not in Munich
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Internet was bad. Could not connect the phone or the computer.

The buffet breakfast was very good. The dining area is very nice good utensils, clean look staff is courteous.

Far away from Munich (30min) , not clean , not welcoming a big mistake
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't like much . First of all it feels like and not for the first time , that you guys gives your costumer a bad location details. You wrote that this hotel is in Munich. Well it's outside munich, far from transportation or any other public transportation. 30 min by car to the center of Munich. This is pulling the legs of your client. I had a car thanks god but for travelers without a car it's a nightmare to get into the hotel or to get into the city. I booked a luxury double room and what I got was a dirty dump with no clean linens, the room looked cheap and not welcoming the beds were like in hospital, just one towel, one pillow and no doves at all . The distance were shocking . I called you guys to complain about your horrible mistake that effect my intire vacation. This is not the first time you gives wrong information about location of your hotel. I am genius member who book several times a month. But this time enough is enough my money which I work hard for is not to be manipulated . I spent lots of time about this lousy far hotel .. I don't recommend on that hotel and I stopped trusting you guys that your description is correct. Now on I'll start to compare you with other apps and not sure I'll book from you again.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Staff acted fast to bedbug issue.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Had bed bugs in the room for the first night. Then they changed my room and got possibility to freeze my stuff (to kill possible bugs) at the hotel kitchen freezer, that was nice. Restaurant didn't have any vegetarian options (except cheese & macaroni that I consider not so healthy and nutritious).

Staff acted fast to bedbug issue.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Very convienient and comfortable business hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Restaurant choice and service could be improved (not fault of the staff - they were very helpful and pleasant). Couldn't log on to WiFI.

Staff were very friendly. The bed was very comfortable and the room had good facilities.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Price

Charging us 10 euro for early check in which actually 1.00pm

Price

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Nice and helpful staff. Good accommodation albeit slightly missing ambiance.

Nice large room

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Very poor overall experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Very poor overall experience. Incorrectly charged rooms and refused to rectify. Will not be staying again.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

bad attitude and no customer server from the management
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

i had a requst for 2 single beds in the room they couldnt or wouldnt accomadte me even the the request was on special request purposly

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Excellent location, extremely clean, lovely experience!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Excellent location, extremely clean, lovely experience!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good hotel but far
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

A little far from munich

Very quiet even in ocktoberfest

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Big room and good breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Extra bed for our 12 y.o boy creaked terribly .

Big room and good breakfast

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Too expensive for what you get
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small room and only one towel for the shower. The first day the towel was dirty for some grease spot

Position

The Room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was no enough parking

The Room

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The house keeper forced us to check out at around 11:30. Is not even 12 yet. Charge everything in the room.

Staff very knowledgeable and friendly

Staff very knowledgeable and friendly

Well organized room & cleanliness
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Air conditioner (be aware if you will book it in summer)

Well organized room & cleanliness

Clean rooms

No coffee in the room

Clean rooms

Nice and clean
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

For location is expensive parking. No family rooms (which we reserwed).

Staff

Car parking limited

Staff

I do chemio therapy I couldn’t sleep 50^celsius They charge me 2 nights and I left the first day
    • Suite

Dirty No air condition and they are 4 star hotel

Nothing Very impolite 1 star hotel Only good for basic travellers

Every thing is good

Excellent hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Staff was very helpful, room was big and very clean, breakfast was wonderful with lots of choices.

Would stay again

Pillows could be fluffier

Comfy beds, good shower and great room service. Parking was reasonable. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast too.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Very far

Very far

Not good for family far away from city
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

room was very hot and A.C. was not working and all night we has to sleep in 28 degree hot very difficult for kids and family

only breakfast

Air conditioning
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Air conditioning Facility, prices for breakfast .

We have a good room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Its nice and comfortable and the the staff is friendly

Every thing was nice, breakfast very good.

Very nice hotel

Every thing was nice, breakfast very good. Price excellent hotel very clean and very nice.

Good value for a work trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bedspread smelled like curry.

Well located, good value.

Rooms were very clean and big enough.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Rooms were very clean and big enough.

Great breakfast, very kind personality.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great breakfast, very kind personality.

You get more from your pay here

Poor signate

Very good breakfast . Value for stay

This hotel was the best in Munich

I loved this hotel

Disabled parking was just outside the hotel and there was snacks and cold drinks in the room and the room was very spacious

Large room

Large room

staff was very accommodating of our late check in
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

location is not as promoted - an hour away from ZOB which is quite inconvenient

staff was very accommodating of our late check in

Amazing!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff was exceptional, breakfast 10 out of 10, the cleanlines of the rooms was also at a very high level!

Friendly staff, breakfest - great choice, excellent food in...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Quite expensive. e.g. breakfest for a 22 EUR.

Friendly staff, breakfest - great choice, excellent food in a restaurant

Good hotel, but far from city
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Many families with kids at the hotel, which can make it loud. Hotel is far from city center.

Hotel is nice and comfortable especially for the price.

Room was ok, food was sub standard
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Buffet was sub standard and certainly no value for money, same goes for breakfast.

Strongly recommend the hotel.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Nothing to complain about.

The room was spacious, the breakfast was incredible, the staff was very friendly!

Ok for a night
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The matrass was not comfortable, I think that €22 for a breakfast is too expensive

Clean. All u need for a night is there

Brakfast costs 25€!

Brakfast costs 25€!!!

Very nice room.

Everyone was very friendly except the bartender who seemed annoyed when I asked for ice for our room.

Very nice room.