Reviews of NH Frankfurt Airport West This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Kelsterbacherstrasse 19, 65479 Raunheim, Germany

#3 of 6 hotels in Raunheim

Nice appearance but that's all

One of the room we booked was cut off electricity. It was in the middle of night. The staff was not friendly in supporting to help. Although we are offered price reduction for compensation, there are many things happened after check out let us shake heads to the 4 star hotel. Like: we called hotel to ask if they found our shaver in the room and they asked us to write an email...... still not receive any answer after almost a day.

Breakfast is good

Ok if you need a place to stay close to the airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Free shuttle turned out to be not true....if you needed it before 6 am which we did. They offered to order a cab instead but neglected to tell us there would be an additional "fee" for him picking us up early. it was also right under the flight path to the airport lots of planes landing making it a restless night

we only stayed there to be close to the airport

Close proximity to airport with luxury.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I asked for enough beds for three adults and three children, and discovered two rooms with twin beds in each. The staff eventually brought us a cot for each room. They did insist initially that we were traveling with four people, and said that was how I booked it.

The hotel was about 15 minutes by taxi to the airport which was helpful for us departing at 7:15 a.m. The pool was perfect for our three young boys that had been traveling through Europe for two weeks!

Nothing really
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bad service from staff at reception and reservations. (Really bad) Wi-Fi effectively useless Key card system very sensitive so it often does not work. Rude staff behaviour

Nothing really

The free airport shuttle really helped a lot
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is far from nearest train station about 15 minutes walking. And at night someone suprisingly entered our room with different key because the reception gave the wrong room number, when we called the reception it took long enough for them to answer the call & they did not give the best reason why that happened.

The free airport shuttle really helped a lot

okay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the male staff at the reception looked serious and not much sense of customer service. Secondly am not sure if the shuttle service is part of your responsibility, but the driver of the bus questioned why I was going to the airport at 9.00 pm at night, with a tone that felt he was doing me a favor by dropping me at the airport at that time. When infact he should be happy that he has a passenger who pays 5 euros for the trip.

Convenient transit stay near Frankfurt airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The common restroom for men can be more cleaner. Otherwise everything was very good. We had a comfortable stay and were conveniently reached the airport by shuttle service by bus which is available every half an hour.

Calm, peaceful, self operated coffee bar, efficient staff at the reception who spoke good English and convenient restaurants of your choice at walking distance.

Absolutely nothing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

At first they gave me a room that had not been serviced by the housekeeping, was told to go back to the lobby and got a second room that was still not clean, AC wasn’t working and staff was not helpful at all. Don’t stay here, you’ll regret it!

Absolutely nothing

Near the airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Near the airport. Hotel had an amazing pool and sauna with free water and sports drinks. I arrived at 6:30AM and was able to check in for an additional 23 euros! Room was comfortable and quiet.

The staff at the counter was very helpful.

Breakfast prices were high €22 per person is unreasonable.

The staff at the counter was very helpful. Parking was difficult but price was not excessive

It was close to the airport and had a good number of...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We had difficulties finding parking for our large delivery van. Upon check in we had to fill in a check in form which is rather unnecessary in a digital age. I was given an upgrade as part of a “Lucky Guest” of the day which included a large room and 2 complimentary beverages at the bar. The room itself was clean and spacious but poorly located. All of the noise from a conference room, restaurant and lobby could be heard in our room. I did not get much rest.

It was close to the airport and had a good number of restaurants in the vicinity. The hotel bar had good service and the breakfast buffet had good variety. The room was clean and well maintained.

very good hotel, cheap for the overal facilities offered
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

nothing really, but if you want to be closer to town I guess you would pay more. train station is 15 minutes away walking distance and city center is 20 minutes by train.

very clean, nice rooms location is close to the airport

Room was comfortable and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Night staff were slow, computer systems were slow, wait time to check-in was unacceptable (10 minutes per customer!) and knowledge of what was in the nightly rate was now known by the staff.

Room was comfortable and clean. Shuttle was good (from/to airport). Location OK.

A wonderful and convenient stay which exceeded my expectations.

A great pool, the breakfast buffet had lots of variety for many different life styles: vegan, halal and hearty. Everyone in my party was happy. The rooms, beds, bedding was spotless, smelled clean and was very comfortable. Your personnel at reception were fabulous and should be applauded! Helpful, efficient and had a great sense of humor! Definitely will stay here and recommend it to friends.

The staff was very helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The room was warm, but I discovered how to correct it when I was checking out. My fault.

The staff was very helpful. Location. Walking distance to nice restaurants.

Very old hotel near the airport with lots of room for improvement!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was not clean and very old. In the beddings we found the boarding pass of the person who stayed there before!!! The bathroom was full of dirt and black spots. And because there was no airportshuttle in the morning we needed to take a taxi. This is inappropriate for an airport hotel!

The airport shuttle in the evening worked well and the location of the hotel is near to the airport.

Good business hotel
    • Standard Triple Room

"Angry" lady in the bar... i did not understand her question first... she repeated with a little angry manner.

the room is big and well furnitured.

Good accommodation for FRA travelers
    • Standard Triple Room

The parking situation is a joke. If you are lucky you get a nearby street parking spot. The actual hotel parking lot is always full.

Convenient location near FRA Airport. There are a number of restaurants within easy walking distance in Raunheim. Good breakfast with a very wide selection.

Classcial airpoort hotel, check in took 30 min
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Check in took 30 min. The hotel is not so easy to find. The parking was full.

It is a classical airport hotel, so you know what you are going to get. Rooms are OK. Breakfast was crowed but quite OK.

The sauna was off when I came.
    • Standard Triple Room

The sauna was off when I came. The front desk staff didn't inform me that it needs to be switched on by customers. There was no drink water in the relaxation area. In the swimming pool water jets/bubbling area was not operational.

Great location next to the highway 3 and Frankfurt airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Age of the Interior furniture, Badroom ceiling. Paint on the walls. It was all a bit old. One day before I stayed at the NH Dusseldorf and the rooms where perfect.

Location reception bar

Decent airport hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staffing at the reception desk was clearly inadequate. They never were able to answer the phone. I had to come down to the desk and wait in line to find out about the shuttle to the airport and to sign up. Wait lines for check in were long and frustrating. I also tried to call from the airport with transportation questions and could not get anyone to answer the phone. If there was a real emergency, reception desk staff would not be helpful because they would never answer.

Free airport shuttle was a plus. Reception staff spoke English well and were responsive to questions about how to get to the local train station which was close and walkable.

The airport shuttle was very fast and convenient.
    • Standard Triple Room

The airport shuttle was very fast and convenient. Free to the hotel and 5 euros to go back to airport. Very clean and modern. The pool and spa/exercise area is great.

Useful place for a one-night stop-over, when driving A3 across Germany.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Upon arrival, we found some dirty cups in our room, but the staff responded quickly, when notified.

Well equipped hotel close to the highway A3, family friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Reserve your seat in the suttle from hotel to airport in advance!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

During the check-in I asked whether I should pay for a seat in the shuttle now. The guy answered no, you will do it tomorrow morning. In the morning, I asked for a seat in the shuttle, another clerk asked whether I reserved the seat yesterday.... I was lucky to get the last remaining seat......

Quiet, clean, near the airport: it took 10 min ride in the hotel shuttle. I know I was lucky because I waited for the shuttle only 5 minutes in the airport.

Ok, in Raunheim you can live with that. But with Frankfurt standards - not really competible
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Minuses: quite old-fashioned, renovation needed, the staff is overwhelmed with visitors, the room is a bit oldy, some lamps don't work, climate control is either it's cold or too warm. WIFI is btw terrible - really slow. Breakfast is quite poor, really.

Plus: the bed was very comfortable, it's quite there.

Good schwimmingpool
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The price of the breakfast. I have Diabetes and could only a very few thinks! At the first day the noise was very high at 4:00 in the morning, but I already booked this hotel again !

Big rooms. Very calm and the NH has a nice Swimmingpool with water with the correct temperature.

Normally NHs hotels are a little bit better organized.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Price of breakfast is too high

Location ok for my needs, room is nice. There is not the best organization on reception and You usually need to wait a bit too long.

The swimming pool is very good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

A lot of people speaking very loud ar 4:00 in the morning on the corridor! I could not sleep any more !

The swimming pool is very good. The personal is very friendly. The rooms are lbig and clean!

The hotel never got back to my email about the airport...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel never got back to my email about the airport shuttle and thus, I ended up having to take a taxi that cost me 30E for a 10 min. ride! When I arrived at midnight, there were so many people in line that we had to wait 25 minutes to check in! Then, once at the desk there was not even an apology or acknowledgment for the wait. Terrible service! In the morning, I went to take the airport shuttle, which left 2 minutes early, leaving me behind. Close to the airport and nice rooms, but terrible service made for a short night's sleep after a long trip and a very upset customer.

Horrible, Beyond Belief...It DESERVES a "0" Rating.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The Euro 25 Breakfast was the most expensive and the worst offering to be called a Breakfast. I did not like the arrogant Dutch attitude at the Hotel. I will never again stay at a NH property. Your Brusells property was totally overrated and your Sindelfingen is on my short list of never stay at another NH hotel.

Nothing. the Staff could not have been more rude. Catering to International Business????? WHAT A JOKE!!!!I found it hard to believe that the NH brand in Amsterdam did NOT OFFER ANY INTERNATIONAL NEWS..oh I am sorry NH did offer 2 Russian TV stations........No Chinese, No BBC No CNBC, No Financial news, No English stations. When I asked the front desk they said we could have turned on CNN, which had been intentionally shut off.

It is just one mail away to tell us
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When we arrived, reception said that our booking is not guaranteed since they cannot charge my card. I told them no info is provided to me on this, I could've changed my card or just pay now with cash. They said they did not tell booking.com. After I kept on insisting since I dont have place to stay and it is midnight, he said he will work on it. Finally we paid 30 euros taxi and transferred at the same rate to other NH nearby hotel.

Staff do extra mile to transfer us to other NH Frankfurt near airport. Other NH hotel nearby is also good and even nearer to Airport but just older than this Airport West.

Certainly a business hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wish there are more info about the bus 72 that goes infront of the hotel.

Convenient and safe to those who do not want to be in a big city. Since am using the trains for my trips, this hotel serve its purpose.

Where we travel, we will be looking to find that there is nh HOTEL.All fantastic !!

All were great!

All were fantastic.No connection with the ''carbage''accommodation in Furth(excuse me for the expression).As a hotel(based on stars ),8/10,but comparing prices, quality of service and benefits,11/10!!!!IS A real hotel !!

nice and varied breakfast (from 6 o clcok), superk kind...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

some warmer colours in the room and hall way design, it felt very cold and impersonal/ (german like, maybe it was the ideea? ). thermostat did not yet work on heating in start of september and night were chily but a good duvet.

nice and varied breakfast (from 6 o clcok), superk kind staff, very clean hotel, comfortable room. Easy acces to and from airport either by shuttle or public transit (bus stop just in front), plenty of restuarants around

Stuffy room close to airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning in the room did not work. Spent the night in a hot and stuffy room. The staff knows of this problem and apologized in the morning. They should not advertise that they have AC. Windows could be opened but the noise from the airplanes was too loud. In the morning I was told that the planes stop flying from midnight to 0500. It would have been good to know that the night before.

Proximity to the airport

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Good stop over on route to Croatia
    • Standard Triple Room

Lockers had no keys in the changing room and had to take cloths into pool area reception were aware and said they were being replaced soon.

Air conditioning beds comfortable, room functional, bathroom acceptable for our needs used small pool and sauna. Gym also used and free drinks and water after a work out was good.

Nice comfortable stay before flying
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a bit less good than expected - though ok choices. But certainly not worth 25 euro pp. Sauna is actually paid (5 euro pp). The shuttle to the airport is also paid (5 euro pp).

Good size rooms, very clean and comfortable. The location is good (about 15 min from airport, there are some nice restaurants within walking distance). Nice spa (with swimming pool and sauna). Perfect hotel for spending a night before flying early in the morning.

I recommend NH Frankfurt Airport West - Raunheim any time
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Honestly i don't have anything to add here. So far i stayed here 6+ times, but and had no problems.

Location is good, food is good, very comfortable, staff is very nice and well prepared. I highly recommend

Worst night ever.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was unbearably hot we could not sleep. And even though we complained several times of excessive heat and resulting nose bleeds they did not adjust the air. One of the worst nights sleep ever! The shuttle also overbooked and had to put people off who were clearly in a hurry to catch their flights

Room was clean.

Great business hotel with some weakness in the service.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

1. One of receptionists was not very responsive. 2. The food in the restaurant is great but the servants talk too much among each other. It took too long to get the meal. Bad timing. That is not the first time.

The rooms are great, comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Best Available in Raunheim
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

poor wifi connection, relatively expensive breakfast ( almost 1/3 price of 1 night accommodation)

lovely stuff, clean rooms, best available in Raunheim

Helpful reception staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Mini fridge was dirty, in need of wiping down, coffee tray dirty, coffee tray not stocked after first day. Bathtub was slippery. Complimentary coffee in the lobby would have been appreciated.

Comfortable beds, efficient airport shuttle, proximity to restaurants and park was very nice.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Close to the airport and a wonderful hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed wasn't the best. It says there is AC in the room which there isn't. We just opened the window all night which wasn't bad but if it was summer time it would have gotten too hot and been unpleasant.

The staff was nice, and accommodating. We booked a double bedroom and once we got there asked for an extra bed for our child. Which was stated online that it was free for children under 13. The lady who was checking me in was about to charge me for the extra bed. I told her that it states online that its free and she had to get a manager to help but after the manager came out there was no issues.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Great staff, comfort and location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was outstanding! Staff very helpful and professional and it's clear they take pride with their work! Location near Airports was great but wouldn't guess you were close by because I didn't hear a single plane. We will be back for sure!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

not always value for money
    • Standard Triple Room

They gave us an old room and we've paid more than other years. This time no value for money

this is our 3rd year for a stopover on our way to Switzerland. Good facilities nearby highway.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

pricey at 177 euros including parking
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Signal to TV was interrupted at least once per minute for 5-10 seconds each time, this persisted all evening. The area where the hotel is located is not very appealing.

Not far from airport (10-12 min by car). Room was clean.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Great for airport access
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Paying for parking when there is nothing else nearby to compromise a free parking offer

Great location for flying in or out of Frankfurt , hotel provides free shuttle from airport and for a fee to the airport

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

was very nice, but there is space for improvement
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

pool is not that big, fortunately not many guests are visiting pool and sauna (at least late evening) WiFi was so slow, I decided to use my mobile as hotspot

outstanding breakfast pool and sauna localization 5EUR shuttle to airport

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Good breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Free WiFi is a joke in this hotel (unbelievably slow).

Good breakfast. Hotel is just good when you travel early from Frankfurt Airport (10 minutes by car).

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

experience below expectations
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no free water in room bathrobe and slippers by request only no chance to eat in restaraunt in Jan 1 (1 p.m.) stuff have no idea about open/closed restaurants rooms with old furniture no clear navigation to swimming pool area

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Well located respect to Frankfurt airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wifi not good. Poor connection for business purposes. Very slow service for dinner at restaurant. Breakfast good but expensive.

Well located respect to Frankfurt airport. Kind and efficient personnel at reception.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

The breakfast was a good, standard German hotel breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The wifi was sporadic and generally terrible.

The breakfast was a good, standard German hotel breakfast. The walk to the S-bahn was easy and relatively short.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Comfortable room but missing some essential toiletries and water flask
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No toiletries such as toothbrush and toothpaste. There is also no hot water flask inside the room. Also, there is no night slippers so still not as perfect as you thought to be.

Overall, quite a Comfy hotel room and best of free shuttle service from airport to hotel. Return from hotel to airport cost €5. However, it was generously waived off by customer service when I checked out. Probably, special privilege when I booked 2 rooms and stay 4 days 3 nights.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Good hotel, ideally situated, shame about the pricey breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very expensive, an option for something smaller and less costly would be an idea. If you had the time to sit about for a leisurely 2 hour meal then that's fine........

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Convenient and good value except price of breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

While the price of the accommodation made the hotel very good value, the price of the breakfast at 24 Euro was simply much too much, even though I personally liked what was served at breakfast very much. We arrived late and appeared to have gotten a "smoking room" because it was not very fresh on arrival.

The breakfast, free shuttle from the airport and the pool and sauna area

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Excellent choice for layovers
    • Standard Triple Room

A little bit far from train station. About 15 minutes. Important in october when rain is falling most of the time in Germany

Excellent breaskfast and quick registration. We miss prepaid shuttle to return airport and they gave us a taxi instead!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

To feel like a true Führer
    • Standard Triple Room

the interior design of the room looks like 1980's-east-germany, the workers, well... they are germans.

that it was vacant, and it was cheaper than other same class hotels in the 12km distance. however, it was not the cheapest, neither cheap.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

OK for business, but a little out of the way for pleasure trips
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Seems to be mostly for conferences. It's not very convenient to the airport, two stops past it on the train and be aware there is a charge for the shuttle...it's well buried in the fine print

Comfortable room, with shower stall

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

We were here for a few days just for a short vacation, the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Paying for parking.

We were here for a few days just for a short vacation, the room was comfortable, it has enough space for a couple. Our stay was comfortable and relaxed.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Restaurant, the dinner
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Queuing at the reception in the early morning hours. At this time and in such big hotel there should be higher number of receptionists proceeding the check out, especially when people need to leave to the airport..

Restaurant, the dinner

Excellent service, great value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was superb, we were very satisfied and had a very pleasant stay. The only thing that I did not like is that we only stayed for 1 night.

The hotel looked very stylish and modern. The room was spacious and the beds were really comfy. The kids really enjoyed splashing about in the pool. The breakfast was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone with or without kids.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Angry
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They charge me the total amount twice on my credit card!!! Now I must call to see what happen!! Anyway thanks got I checked, but is not the correct way to work especially cause I advise them I pay already !!!!! Makes me not happy!!!

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Modern, clean hotel, comfortable stay. Would book again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The collection point for the shuttle bus from Frankfurt airport was different to that stated on our hotel booking reservation which meant we checked in later than anticipated, frustrated and travel weary after having waited in vain at the wrong stop. We eventually found out where we were meant to be by asking a taxi driver as no one else seemed to know. We informed the hotel receptionist (both evening and morning shift!) who explained it was up to Booking.com to amend but they would raise the issue with the hotel management. A small detail to correct which will have a great impact on travel weary guests like us arriving for the first time at Frankfurt airport.

Room, service and breakfast all super. I can definitely recommend this hotel and would book again if flying from Frankfurt.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Good hotel overall
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

You have to carry your luggage long way from parking there is no way to bring your car near to the entrance

Overall good hotel and worth the money we paid for

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Didn't know that you have to reserve the free shuttle ~so i had to pay 5 euro for shuttle service. :(

Awesome breakfast! Comfortable stay at this hotel and close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Good for resting and continue your trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The toilets was old The rooms need to check it well before giving it to other visitors, like checking the lightning .. The pillows was not comfortable .. Parking was not free .. The internet connection was not that much ..

Liked the location wich is near from the airport also it's good place for resting from long trip. Free parking near, 2 min walking. Loved the breakfast it was great. The front desk employee's was nice helpful.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

It was alright, I'll overnight next summer, but I would want AC to be functioning properly.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The Bathroom was NOT exactly pristine. The room was overly warm and the AC didn't work properly. The front desk people brought a fan which didn't help much.

The location, the comfortable bed, the breakfast buffet was amazing. Transportation back and forth from airport was excellent.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Ok but staff could pay more attention to save extra runbacks
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

First with my Navi got stuck across the railway had to drive back and find the way to the hotel self. Door card didn't work had to go get second one carrying the luggage. After breakfast the next day the new card didn't work again. When leaving the parking card didn't let me out so had to again go back ask to correct it. Frustrating run backs. Breakfast nothing fancy, average choices.

Sauna, pool although it was full with some m.e. migrants who spent whole evening there.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Conveniently located hotel with extremely courteous staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Conveniently located hotel with extremely courteous staff. Clean, large room, well equipped. The breakfast extremely generous, with a huge amount of food. We were already in many hotels, but such a choice of dishes we have not seen.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Good Value for money short term stay on transit
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Do not have the gravel on the car park, to easier pull the luggage

Close to Ffm Airport. Internet with cable on the room works perfectly - a reason I left another hotel in Floersheim. Good Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Great stay close to the airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The parking fee was quite expensive considering the free parking spaces just around the corner. A smaller price tag for these would be welcome.

From the reception to the overall state of the room, we were fully satisfied and would gladly come back. Exemplary breakfast and a very enjoyable experience were part of the deal just as well - Bravo!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Nice comfy hotel next to Frankfurt International airport with fair prices
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I felt corridors could have been a bit more decorated and covered up to make atmosphere a bit more cozy

Proximity to the airport, shuttle bus, breakfast, nice comfy room, quietness

Girls on tour
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Cutlery not easily available. Toaster slow.

Large choice for breakfast. Could not want for anything.

All good

I m happy to stay with my family again

Browse NH Frankfurt Airport West traveller photo gallery