Reviews of Park Inn by Radisson Nürnberg This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Sandstrasse 2-8, Mitte, 90443 Nürnberg, Germany

#44 of 112 hotels in Nürnberg

• Small Single Room

Building nearby the hotel is under construction. At 7 am workers start their work. It's noisy a little bit

New bathroom fitment. Everyday cleaning. Location is perfect. Old city is close as well as metro station.

• Standard Room

The room was of an adequate size and included a safe and air conditioning. On site parking even though you had to pay you felt that your car was safe.

• Small Single Room

Would be nice if the was a gym.

Great location near Metro stops & only a short walk from old town. I like that the room had a kettle and coffee/tea packets were provided. Extra pillows on the bed was nice. No fridge but you can help yourself to the ice machine on the main floor. Front desk, namely Riki was super nice.

• Standard Room

Don't have any major improvement points - it's really balanced from a value for money standpoint

What I particularly liked about the hotel is the optimum location: it's very close to the old town - very touristic area and close to 2 tram stops that took us to everywhere we wanted to go. The rooms were above expectation and had a very positive vibe about them - loved that! They were very flexible with the check-in (we had arrived very late) so that was helpful.

• Standard Room

Clean and quiet rooms. Great staff. Great price. The air conditioning controls are inside the room. Close to the metro and just outside the city walls. Would definetly recommend!

• Standard Room

We have nothing negative to report. We would have loved to have had breakfast included with our room, but it was a bit expensive when booking at the hotel.

Lovely, clean and modern rooms. Hotel staff were very friendly and happy to help with directions. The hotel is also in the perfect location just outside the city walls. We went for room only and we thought it was really good value for money.

• Standard Room

Pillows were not very good but again may be personal preference.. It was unfortunate that a rather large building was being demolished just down the road but that didnt and shouldn’t detract from the hotel

The room was surprisingly spacious, bed very comfortable, liked the free coffee available in reception. Had breakfast on last morning and it was excellent. Staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. A short 10 minute walk into the centre of town

• Standard Room

The breakfast was not to what was expected based on the price paid for it.

All was very good. The staff were very helpful in all aspects especially at the reception. The location being very close to the city center as well as to the Metro station.

• Standard Room

The room size was very small, could be larger. I stayed in a hotel in Erlangen, room was twice as big, cheaper and with free breakfast

Clean room, not very far from Nürnberg Central Station

• Superior Room

The man disturbing me and my partner up at 3 in the morning knocking us up was pretty annoying!

Needed more gym equipment then I woood of used it!! Less cardio more weight building! And a pool

• Small Single Room

Due to their eco program, none of the rooms have mini bars or mini fridges.

The room was very nice and beautifully decorated. A bit too small but very comfortable.

• Standard Room

-too high pillows (but it depends on preferences;) -air conditioner was sometimes too loud ;(

Very nice atmosphere, professional and friendly staff. Nice and calm room with a lot of additional facilities and perfect organized bathroom ;)

• Standard Room

Beautiful hotel in the perfect location, the staff were very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions. The room was very modern and clean, absolutely no complaints!

• Standard Room

Internet could be a little faster but still was good.

I loved everything about this hotel!!!! Great breakfast. Friendly staff who make sure everything is awesome! The food downstairs was amazing as well!!

• Standard Room

Small rooms Extra payments for parking (EUR 19 per day) Payments for breakfast higher than in other hotels (EUR 19 p/p) If you add all costs you can find better variant for this money

• Standard Room

The hotel is well located - really near to one of the gates for entering the old city, the main train station is something like 10 minutes walk away. The room we got was quite and decorated with nice colours, the bed was very comfortable, there was a kettle so we could have some tea after returning from our city expeditions. The staff was super friendly. I would say we got great value for the money. :)

• Standard Room

The parking lot was a little small, but that’s understandable given we had a full size vehicle.

The overall location of the property to everything around town, the staff were very helpful.

• Small Single Room

The price of the breakfast, which is why I passed on it and found a cheaper option in the town.

Large bathroom, good shower. Night staff prompt to shut down the noise from the next door room that woke me at 12.30 am.

• Small Single Room

I though that the bed was really comfortable (with some fancy lights) and the room was cosy & clean. Great was that I could check in earlier on arrival (since time was of escence for me) and leave my luggage at the reception after check out the next day. Everyone is really friendly at reception and overall I would come back for another stay here.

• Standard Room

Nothing. I was really satisfied. For those who would care, I didn't check if there is a mini bar in the room. I guess there was not.

The hotel was very clean and we had a very comfortable stay. The price for that service was really good. Very close to public transport and Supermarket There was a kettel to boil water and enjoy tea in the room.

• Superior Room

The wifi could get very slow at times and I often lost signal at peak times which negated the value of having AppleTV in the rooms.

Good showers, clean rooms, great location and very helpful staff.

• Small Single Room

I was ripped off : I paid £749 for three night instead of£69 pounds per night . I will take this issue further, if I do not get refund. I already put review on booking .comand I let now that the description for hotel is wrong is not worth £749 for three night with discussing building, location, decoration . That hotel is 2 star

• Standard Room

The bar is a little more expensive than most places in Nuremberg but I think that this is expected within a hotel.

Rooms were very clean and comfortable and staff were very friendly. Excellent location as just outside the City Walls (1 minute walk) and very convenient for underground to the airport.

• Standard Room

Radiator was making an annoying noise all night long. Heater was missing in bathroom so it remained quite cold compared to the room.

Nice and new hotel close to the Nuremberg walls. Room was clean and wide. Mattress was confortable.

• Standard Room

Uncomfortable firm cheap mattress that was hard foam not memory foam. Pillow and duvet very cheap quality. Requested double pillows, never received. Noisy from other guests on the floor, our experience wasn't a relaxing two night stay.

Modern decor, good location, nice bathroom, clean

Nothing. Everything was spot on

Couldn’t of asked for anything better. Location, friendliness, cleanliness food and drink all brilliant. Great value for money. Would go back to that hotel anytime I visit Nürnberg

• Standard Room

The shower was rather illogical. It sprayed directly onto the door and the door did not close completely so you wound up with a wet bathroom floor. that was our only real complaint for the room.

Overall the room was a good size. The bed was comfortable large enough even for American king-size standards. There was also led lighting that you could change the colour of around the headboard which was neat and did provide an amusing few minutes and also made for great need to get up in the middle of the night and make sure you're not disoriented type of lighting. Great location for getting into town. It is right outside the aldstadt walls.

N/a

The hotel was in a 10minute walking distance from the main alt stadt town. There is also a train and tram station oppasite making it easy to get anywhere. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate, beds comfy and bathroom clean and modern. I cannot fault this hotel at all and will be staying here from now on when I visit in the future.

• Standard Room

We were told that we could park our car in the garage since our room wasn't ready yet, but we weren't told that they charge 19 euros per day to park there. I also know for a fact that I left a small bag in the room and when I contacted the hotel they said they didn't find anything left behind. I know I had it when we checked in or I wouldn't have been able to charge my phone, and I didn't have it at the next hotel; it couldn't have been left anywhere else.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

• Standard Room

Bathroom was a little on the small side! but it functioned ok.

Just a nice feel and friendly staff - very welcoming. Great location - very easy to walk in and out of town and a really nice town - fantastic shopping, lovely castle and great restaurants - couldn't recommend it enough!

• Standard Room

Really comfortable beds, convenient location close to centre but quiet. Great facilities. Upgraded room and gave me a little gift for my birthday which was a nice touch.

• Standard Room

The bed has magic lights around the headboard. Seriously though, this place a pretty chill / urban / hip vibe to it, but in a casual way that felt very relaxed. We would stay here again, for sure. Good experiences with the staff, nice bed / room / bathroom. Convenient location.

• Standard Room

We had a nights disruption by drunken and noisy guests - it was Christmas / New Year period and it could have happened anywhere so i don't blame the hotel but i did not see or hear any staff looking into what was happening.

Fantastic location, easy to get to from airport and a short walk from the old town. Rooms were spacious and clean with free safe, hairdryer, body wash, tea and coffee. Great shower with plenty of power and hot water. Bed was comfy but had to ask for an extra pillow.

• Standard Room

Shower cubicle was very small and door opened inwards into the shower so it was awkward to get in and out and seems like an unnecessary design flaw.

Park Inn was an easy 15 minute walk from the hbf and right outside the old city walls meaning all the main inner city attractions were easily walking distance to explore during the day. Lots of food options close by for dinner. Room itself was small but felt cosy and clean. Lights around the bed that could be changed to any colour on a colour wheel we’re a bit random but a funny feature.

• Standard Room

Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel very clean. Nice walking distance to old town attractions, food etc. Walable distance to trains, trams and bus stations. Great stay.....even let us have a small christmas tree in our room.

• Standard Room

Room was a bit small for luggage. We booked twin beds but they were side by side like a double bed. Tried to push them apart for more room. Not sure why there were changing lights all around the bed... a bit of a disco feel :)

They held our luggage because we arrived before check-in so we could walk the Christmas market. We only had one night so location was good.

• Standard Room

I would have preferred it if the hotel house keepers refilled our coffee, tea and milk sachets more generously to prevent us from needing to request for more via reception daily.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Ideal location for visiting Nuremberg and travelling further afield. Very clean. Very comfy bed.

Nothing, all good 😀

Very clean and comfortable, lovely staff who were very helpful and excellent location with easy access to central station, bars and restaurants. So good I'm coming back in March 😀

Everything was perfect.

The staff at this hotel were brilliant. I recently travelled to Germany as my mother was in hospital in Nuremberg. Fabian and the staff were excellent in their help to me at very stressful time. They went above and beyond to help me in any way possible. I don't speak any German and they made phone calls etc and helped me no end. Well done guys! AAA++++

• Superior Room

The area was very congested with cars parked everywhere but that's the nature of the beast in the downtown core.

The front desk staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was included and there was a wonderful selection however one night the hotel must have been at capacity and in the morning when I went down for breakfast there was very little left. No eggs, no sausage etc. While it was replenished it took a long time. We had a large van and it wouldn't fit in the hotel underground parking so we had to park at a city parking lot about 5 or more minutes away. It was about a 15 minute walk into the shopping area and the Old Town which was very convenient. Park the car and leave it. The room was very clean. Beds and pillow very comfortable. No fridge in room so hard to keep wine and beer cold. Fantastic little Italian restaurant walking distance away. Turn left out of hotel and walk under bridge. On the left hand side. Only seats about 10 but great food. Cannot remember name but front desk staff will know.

• Standard Room

Felt breakfast was a little pricey. Only choice was a buffet—too much food for us

Bed was very comfortable and the location across from the old town for convenience to the Christmas Markets was excellent and close than expected! Rode the Ubahn from the airport to the hotel and was very convenient. Took a tram that we picked up just across the street from the hotel to the Castle and was just as convenient. We really did enjoy the hotel!

• Superior Room

When I was having breakfast on a Sunday (3 December 2017) at around 8 :00 am the service assistant at the breakfast area was not really nice. She was short with blond hair. When I was taking coffee from the machine, she shouted "Wait, wait! Jesus Christ !" which to me was really very rude. She was about to refill the water container. Even if she was tired, she should not act that way towards the guests because she is working in a service-oriented hotel industry. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name. I would like to invite the management of Park Inn by Radisson to investigate this matter because that lady will definitely ruin the reputation of the hotel being managed by the Radisson international chain.

Beds are very comfy. Room is cleaned everyday. Towels clean. Breakfast is excellent with so many choices ! Staff are very helpful and friendly and always willing to help.

• Standard Room

Room temperature was not appropriate for a cold winter stay. A double quilt for a double bed and extra pillows would be nice. Bath towels not hand towels would be a nice extra.

• Standard Room

There was a lot of noise coming from the street below. There were kids yelling into the early morning hours.

The room was very clean. I found the bed extremely comfortable.

• Small Single Room

Good location on the edge of the old town. Very comfortable beds, Kettle in room. Very modern and clean Hotel. Nice bar and good breakfast choice.

• Standard Room

For a double bed, there were single duvet covers which looked to us as very small. And single quilt on double bed doesn’t make much sense but room was nice and clean. staff was helpful

• Standard Room

There is a car park but it is not free for hotel customers

Great location Close to public transportation Clean and comfortable rooms Friendly, helpful and kind staff

• Standard Room

A little dated around the corridors but would definitely stay here again.

Great location, only a 20 minute walk into the centre and old town, only 10 minutes to the main shopping area too. Hotel room was small but perfect for our weekend stay. Bed was very comfy, kettle and drink making facilities in the room as well as hairdryer, safe, wardrobe, tv. Shower was great, dove soap and body wash/ shampoo provided but on the wall so no freebies! Wifi was good but a little slow at times. The room had colourful lights around the bed which you could change which was quite cool. Didn't try the breakfast but nice bar area downstairs serving food and drinks. Room service is also available in the room with a good varied menu. Check out was at 12 which came in handy after a few too many Gluhweins!

• Standard Room

Some of the staff was helpful but some were really rude. On Sunday evening my husband asked for tissues or toilet paper for the room and reception told him now tomorrow morning we can give you. So I was sick in room without tissues. Furthermore drinks machine always with problems taking money without giving the drink and when my husband asked reception for help she said this is self service. He went to buy from bar. They could be more helpful. We were not asking for much.

• Superior Room

Maybe a daily bottle of water would be nice,one goes to the room late and always forgets to buy water.

The breakfast is beyond delicious,and the hotel atmosphere just puts you ON for the happy mood as the room are amazing,very close to the citycenter. Wifi is strong,staff are very friendly and responsive.

Nil

It is comfortable and very clean, good firm bed with bed table. Location excellent. Close to main bus station and old town. Very helpful and friendly staff.

• Standard Room

Hard to find when driving in from autobahn Parking is tight with limited spots

LED lighted bed was interesting Location is right next to the old city entrance Subway and tram stop is nearby and easy to get to Very well soundproofed

• Small Single Room

Location is slightly far from cetral railwaystation contrary to most hotels.

Great hotel, worth to stay here for business.There is a sweet Bar at the lobby :)

• Standard Room

Very nice place, it's just a 10min walk form the Hauptbahnhof and it's very close to the city center as well. The Staff was very nice and friendly all the time.

• Small Single Room

Car park is so narrow that it takes ages to park a car without scratching walls or other cars.

Friendly staff, environment friendly, good breakfast selection, walking distance to old city.

• Standard Room

IF you walk at night, the surrounding area to the old city is definitely NOT somewhere to go alone. And it seemed like the wrong side of town.

Everything worked fine

• Standard Room

The switch for bed lights was blinking red constantly and switch for temperature controller had green blinking light. It was quite annoying at night in the dark when you are trying to sleep. Previous occupants had tried to put nail polish on it, so apparently many people got bugged by it.

Everything was perfect. Good wifi.

• Standard Room

Underground parking. Tight and not easy to maneuver with a mid size car Not that close to the sites we wanted to visit. Not many restaurants close to hotel

Nice room. Comfortable, nice bathroom, very clean, great breakfast which was included

• Standard Room

The rooms are comfy and very pleasant, the showers are absolutely amazing. The staff members are all nice and helpful and are ready to give suggestions on how to move, where to eat, what to see. The location of the Hotel is close to the city centre.

• Standard Room

Every time you stay in the heart of a downtown expect lots of noise that's one thing i can say. on check out day room service came banging at the door at 0700 in the morning eventhough their breakfast opens up at 0630hrs and room service suppose to start at 0800hrs.

The location was awesome very close to everything, right down the street is the train station, not too far is a cab area, various restaurants some of them surprisingly open late. Good experience overall! highly recommend.

• Standard Room

Can't find much wrong, only thing would be a bigger room and for Europe it was!

Location was great. Walked from central station with bags and walked into old town with ease. Staff helpful and friendly.

• Standard Room

Staff could be a bit more friendlier.

We always stay here if we are in Nürnberg. Comfortable, clean, modern hotel. Bed is so comfy, love it. Big + that is dog friendly as we always travel with our pug.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Standard Room

The shower door is the same width as the shower cabin and only opens inwards. Made getting in and out of the shower pretty difficult!

The air co and comfy bed made for a great night's sleep. The decor is new, clean, and trendy with cool lighting around the bed!

• Standard Room

You have to park far away from the hotel, because their own parking is always full. Besides, even if it isn't full, it's more expensive then City Parkhaus.

• Standard Room

Overall it was a good value for our money. Based on another experience in another park inn by the rooms are a bit tight.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is good!

• Standard Room

Food is expensive. Bar is understaffed when there is a tour staying (one person trying to look after everyone) so food can take quite a while to arrive.

Friendly and helpful front desk staff. Clean spacious modern rooms.

• Standard Room

Limited parking option outside( Kurzparkzone 2eur/hour) narrow & pricy parking option directly in hotel ( you will need excellent driving skills and precission to park in hotel garage). However I understand the limitarion of the building, it is the best what you can get in limited space.

Great location, friendly helpfull staff, clean

• Standard Room

The ceilings are very low and the interior architect forgot tall people so they put ridiculously big lamps on the ceilings, my partner hit his head really hard. Also it is ParkDifficultInn. The garage is super small so if you rent a car or have a large station wagon like us you should definitely consider your parking skills first or go to the parking garage in front of the hotel (they seem to have a deal with the hotel as well). For 20 euro a day I'd like some more lighting in the tiny parking lots.

The rooms are all renovated. We got an upgrade to a business room which was really kind! The bedframe had an awesome color lighting haha! Also the breakfast is expensive at 20 euros but it's worth it. They even had a real honeycomb for honey, fresh smoothies and take away coffee. The staff is very friendly.

• Standard Room

I would have preferred an earlier check-in than 3pm, but the staff were friendly and helpful and stored our luggage until we could check in

Fast, free WiFi

• Standard Room

Bathroom mirrors too high for a short lady to apply makeup. Breakfast 19 Euros a day so skipped it--market nearby for rolls, fruit and yogurt. Parking under the hotel 19 Euros a day. Can't see why the charge if it's part of the hotel property. Unfortunately our room had lots of windows and we were there during a very warm period. The heavy drapes couldn't ward off the window heat and the room was quite warm afternoon and evening.

We were upgraded to a larger room, semi-circular with lime green ceilings, neon lighting around the bed headboard, heavy drapes and color decor on the walls. A rather pleasant looking room with large screen TV (few English channels) coffee and tea setup, good lighting and comfortable bed and linens. Bathroom is tiny but shower size OK and floor not slippery. Close to tram and subway (a few blocks) or 20-25 minute walk to Old Town. Desk personnel very helpful, espeially Fabian. I would definitely stay here again if ever in Nuremberg.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Standard Room

We didn't try the breakfast as we thought it was slightly overpriced.

Extra large room, comfortable bed, great lighting, modern bathroom, walking distance to lots of amazing sights.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

No problems at all.

Big comfy bed. Good strong shower. Totally simple efficient clean new room with tea/coffee and everything worked. Good blackout curtains. Silent. Good airconditioning.

• Small Single Room

Great location with direct line U2 from airport. Hotel is about 100 metres from Plarrer U-Bahn station. Vey clean bedroom with excellent bathroom. Receptionists polite and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Standard Room

One every so minor criticism - the quality of the Nurnberger sausages provided at breakfast has seriously deteriorated since our last visit a couple of years ago. We thoroughly enjoy Nurnberger - it is our favourite sausage - and we definitely noticed the decline in taste and texture. Otherwise, all was well.

This is our second visit to the Park Inn by Radisson at Nürnberg - you may take this as a positive endorsement of a most satisfactory hotel situated immediately outside the South west side of the Altstadt. We arrived by hire car but departed by taxi to the train station. [Useful tip - NEVER return your hire car to the HBf if that option is open to you - always deliver back to the hire car depot and have them run you to the hotel. Hire car returns to the HBf are a chaotic and totally frustrating experience.] We will use the Park Inn again on our next visit to Nürnberg.

• Standard Room

Parking a bit expensive but we found a spot on the street outside.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. Free soft drinks in minibar.