Reviews of Panoramahotel Waldenburg This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Hauptstrasse 84, 74638 Waldenburg, Germany

Panoramahotel does NOT disappoint! The views are AMAZING!!
    • Comfort Twin Room

Wonderful place.

We were traveling on business, and arrived later in the evening. The gentleman at the front desk was SO accommodating. We had to leave early in the morning, so he arranged for a breakfast-to-go, and let us leave our car out front (we were there in a quiet time). We ate dinner in the restaurant, and it was terrific... and THE VIEWS!!!! It is called the Panoramahotel for a reason! Beautiful. And, the dining area overlooks the valley and the castle. We only booked it because it was close to the highway, and at the half-way point of our drive.... but I cannot wait to return to this hotel. I am going to find a reason to stop here. It is a REAL GEM!!!!

Tok a picture from my hotel room window, posted on FB, got a dozen likes in minutes
    • Comfort Twin Room

Beautiful hilltop location on the main street of a very well preserved medieval town. This was a very quick business trip -- I drove in at 11 PM, left at 07:00 AM the next day - but wished I had had a little time to look around.

Fabulous place with an excellent restaurant and bar.
    • Comfort Single Room

Everything was excellent

Excellent hotel with a great location and views. Staff were very helpful and I would definitely recommend the hotel and I would like to stay there again.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

A pleasant stay in a wonderful landscape
    • Economy Single Room

The staff was not helpful. When I arrived, I told the person from the reception that I have a reservation made on booking (I showed him the confirmation email) and I would like to check in and pay, but he said he doesn't see any reservation made and definitly the price that I told him I booket the room with is not real. After 45 minutes of waiting in the lobby in the middle of the night, he said that the received the reservation. In the end I pay the price that told him initially. This wasn't such a pleasant situation.

Nice lobby and clean room. The sorrounding view is beautiful

I don’t recommend
    • Comfort Double Room

I don’t recommend

Fantastic

Really panoramic.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Schlaf Schäfchen every morning.

Schlaf Schäfchen every morning. Very kind personell.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Nice area for walks

No rest: the kitchen ventilation works 24/7 and the hotel is on a very busy street - the windows have to be closed at all times with no airco...

Nice area for walks

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.