Reviews of Hotel am Ledermuseum 2 stars

Frankfurter Straße 82, 63067 Offenbach, Germany

#16 of 35 hotels in Offenbach

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

You can hear quite good what's going on in the next room, so better be prepared. They didn't clean our room on a holiday, but we don't make much dirt :-)

They have a mini suite of two double rooms - perfect to travel with two smaller children but to still have your own room for a reasonable price.

Check in is from 14 to 21.We were there about 15:30 and nobody was there.It was a sign which was explaning that on weekends between 14 and 17:30 nobody is there and that we have to call a number.I have call but nobody answer.That is ridiculous i have never had this experience in my life.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately, the room (family room at the street side) was very noisy : noise of the surrounding rooms (thin walls) but especially from on the street - after midnight too much 'city life' at a large parking next to the hotel. Although the hotel can't do much about that, it ruined a bit our 1 night stay... :(

A very good welcome and friendly staff helped us install and get around. A parking spot away from the street was also very good (take an extra 7 euro into account for this).

The reception staff attitude leaves much to be desired (night shift). The breakfast staff was really nice and helpful, breakfast was always nice and generous.

The Room and bathroom were very clean but the pillows and the mattress need a change... its bad to wake up everyday with a broken neck. The room had no safe deposit box.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had one big dissapointment during our stay in this hotel. Our trip was related to business, we attended fair in Frankfurt. While booking our room I didn't have option to choose breakfast, but on the hotel web site they said, I quote: "For the guests who enjoy your stay with us during a fair time the breakfast is included." But it turned out that we have to pay for breakfast because it is free not for all guests during the fair but only for those who book them via their web site. Since they nowhere said that it can apply only for some guests it looks very bad for both them and booking.com. What's the point of booking through Booking.com when you got a lot worse conditions and at the end you have to pay 140 eur more than booking directly with hotel?!

Location is ok, you can be in Frankfurt centre in 15 minutes. Rooms are clean. Staff is helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

It's located in "Offenbach" not Frankfurt, but easy to take the subway into town in no time.

Very clean room, nice shower, friendly staff, quiet. Great value.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

AC in the room. Telephone in the room. English TV channels.

Flexible as we booked a double room which only allows a max of two adults and 1 child but we had 2 small children and they allowed us to keep the booking. Very friendly & helpful staff. Close proximity to the city, restaurants, KOMM mall and supermarkets. Very comfortable stay.

• Single Room with private bathroom on hallway

Toilet and bathroom was not in the room, separate place.

Lady for breakfast preparation was good person

great breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff

• Single Room with private bathroom on hallway

The private bathroom is outside the room.

Location and staff and cleanliness.

No lift

No elevator

Clean and quiet place, close to center

The breakfast lady was extremely delightful and made a big effort presenting the beautifully arranged food. The room was very spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Family Room

Coffee wasn't that good.

We were given a free drink upon arrival. Close to restaurants, market place and bars.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

Klettern die Treppe. Kein Klimaanlage.

gratis Obstkorb

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Family Room

Very basic room. Location not great.

Very friendly host. Clean room.

• Reviewed: 9 May 2016

The mattresses were bad. (old? cheap?) I'm not a difficult sleeper but really slept bad. Which is the core business of a hotel to have people sleep well, is my belief. ;) There was only one very thin blanket per person. I couldn't catch sleep because it was too cold (and the mattress wires were hurting me of course), however daytime had been really sunny and warm. So in wintertime you would really freeze with this blanket. The floors in the room and bathroom were really sticky and dirty. There was quite some noise from people racing the street at night. The position of the toilet was not so smart. There was enough space to do it differently but you couldn't sit straight because the shower would be in the way. We didn't get a toilet paper refill when the room was cleaned but we just made it `:). For such a basic hotel it was really way too expensive. For the location, the space, and the friendly staff, I would probably go again. But with slippers so I wouldn't have to walk barefoot on the sticky floor. And I would ask to get a room on the first floor instead of higher, because there is no elevator.

Breakfast was fine. Staff was friendly. Parking was good. Room was spacious and had some chairs, tables, enough closet space and mirrors (important for the ladies:)). Shower was good and the free bathroom utensils were perfect. It's good to have a family bedroom with room for 4, with 2 separate rooms within the room. The location was perfect for us. The second day I got an extra blanket when I asked for it. Upon arrival we all got a drink. All in all we did have a nice time. For one or two nights it's okay.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

Should provide another piece of thick blanket instead a thin blanket. I was there during autumn an it gets very cold at night.

The hotel is a few train stops away from Frankfurt Am Main in the relax town of Offenbach. Love the town

• Reviewed: 9 June 2015

fire exit a security risk ,very noisy car park next to the property and people in the park making lots of noise.no lift or aircon or any help with our luggage offered.

not much, probably one of my least favourite hotels on our extensive trip

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

The badthroom had a verry bad wc. And you have to wait 5 minutes before you can take a shower with warm water. So a pitty for all that water you loose.

Verre nice people from the Hotel.They were polite and helpfull. The breakfast was good,also our beds.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2015

There was some noise from the other rooms and the hallway, and also from the street.

the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and even helped us carry our bags up the stairs (no lift). Each of us could choose a drink upon arrival - very nice touch! Parking was in an enclosed courtyard.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2015

Manager is very rude have no sense how to talk to customers. I checked in went to my room then had to come down stairs from 3rd floor for WiFi password lady on reception explained this is the next and password for it and i went back to my room. I was there for business trip had to do some work on laptop so switched on my laptop there was no WiFi, went downstairs to ask the lady on reception straight away called manager and replied manager us on the way will be here in 2 minutes. I was standing on reception when manager arrived no greetings nothing later she talk to me saying we cannot do anything for you bcs ifs a free service you cannot complaint. I asked her I put special request for this twice to hotel they would have replied to me its not possible. Her reply was if you want to stay its ok you can stay in your room or you can leave the hotel.

Nice location,clean room,nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2016

No wifi available.

The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

No lift

Staff were helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable. Good Wifi connection

• Reviewed: 8 October 2015

very nice place to stay and very kind staff

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

The staff was great! They were so friendly and kind. The rooms were pretty large and clean. The breakfast was also good.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2015

Very nice hotel. Clean large rooms and friendly helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2015

Very friendly staff, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 9 July 2015

Kindly staff .

• Reviewed: 3 May 2015

Very helpful staff

There are also 8 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.