View vacation packages to

2. Germany hotel reviews
  3. Hansestadt Hamburg hotel reviews
  4. Hamburg hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Pyjama Park St. Pauli

Reviews of Pyjama Park St. Pauli This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Reeperbahn 36, St. Pauli, 20359 Hamburg, Germany

#164 of 355 hotels in Hamburg

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 7, 2019

Not impressed
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel was more hostel type than I expected. Our room was very basic and the beds were very uncomfortable. With hot weather and no air con we had to open the windows in to a very busy street. The shower was leaking. I would not stay again and would not recommend

Great location for exploring night life of Hamburg. Nice terrace to enjoy.

Stayed in June 2019

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

If you don't want to spend to much money on a bed, perfect place to stay!
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Our room was on the first floor and disco was below it. So lot of noise, but I must say, it did not keep me from sleeping.

I liked the hostel, very friendly staff, cute interior, light room, simple but clean.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

the staff was really nice (smiling and good mood) and...
    • 6-Bed Room with Shared Bathroom

the shared bathroom was the smallest "bathroom" i have ever seen. Actually, you open the door and you directly enter in the shower, that's it. But there were hooks on the door to hang your stuff. No shower/shampoo in the shower, so don't forget to take your own. But I had a washbasin in the bedroom from which I did not manage to have hot water though. No coffee/tea maker in the bedroom.

the staff was really nice (smiling and good mood) and helpful. The flair is special not like in hotels chain and everything was clean. Big wood tables for breakfast spread in 1 little room and a bigger one opened on a terrasse where you could take breakfast too. The bedroom was big and comfortable enough.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

Great value, but the neighborhood is not so nice to stay long
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

However, the location is a bit noisy at night because it is close to red light district area.

We get a beautiful room toward the street view. The room is super clean. The staff is friendly. We checked out at 11 but we can keep all luggage at the reception safely until we move out.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

Perfect with clean rooms.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

It is directly on the Reeperbahn street. Maybe for families that have small childeren, it is not the best place. There was a window in the room. But it looks to wall of other building.

Location is perfect. Really clean rooms. Nice people in reception. Bed was so comfortable. I definetely prefer to stay again. And recommend you.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Great place - I will come back

WiFi signal was poor in my room.

Great place. Centrally located and friendly staff. The decoration in my room was fun and the room was even quiet at night - which isn't something you can expect in St. Pauli.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

Perfect location and nice people!
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The double small-room is truly very small and the beds are just on the floor (I find this very uncomfortable).

The location is perfect. The staff is incredibly nice and always willing to help. They offer to change the morning cleaning service by a beer for each person. This is what I call a win-win situation :)

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

Friendly staff, great location for the price!

Our room was on the 5th floor with quite dangerouse steep stairs... One of the guets was pregnant and this wasnt very ideal. Also our Shower flooded in the Morning we then got moved to another room like it was no big Deal, would have liked to hear a sorry... Or something for the 1.5 hours we spent waiting for a new room

Friendly staff, great location for the price!

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

I would definitely stay here again, lovely building inside and out.

NOTHING........ I would highly rate that anyone going to St Pauli Hamburg stay here. Everything about the hotel was excellent. The staff couldn't do enough for us, the location was perfect.

Everything......... Location, staff, people, bars, eating, culture. Hamburg totally took us all by surprise, we we're overwhelmed with the whole experience. The walk along the harbor to the new opera house was lovely and the boat ride back too. Not expensive and great valuable.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Nice decoration and environment.
    • Small Double Room

My room did not have hot water for a shower. Given the fact that you pay 82 euro plus 10 euro for breakfast, not being able to take a shower makes it definitely not worth the money spent.

Nice decoration and environment.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2019

Friendly and accomodating staff, good location - able to...
    • Small Double Room

Very noisy at night. Music of downstairs bar won't stop until 5am and drunk hotel guests were noisy. Hotel supplied earplugs and we were able to change our room to the back (less close to Reeperbahn and bar), which was nice.

Friendly and accomodating staff, good location - able to reach main points of interest easily by foot

• Reviewed: March 29, 2019

Really pleasant staff and really nice to help out everything.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Some of your neighbors might be really loud since they just came back from the club right in front of you.

Really pleasant staff and really nice to help out everything. Good distance from the S bahn station. Room is clean and has everything even the bathroom is with many privacy.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

The common area.
    • 6 Bed Room

Pyjama Park should think about posting the correct or all the different rooms on their booking.com as we booked them after seeing a quite spacious room with light decoration and a table to play board games at night. When we checked in, we ended up with a bedroom very small with all the beds next to each other and an ugly hip hop tag on the wall. The bathroom was ridiculously tiny and no space for a table. Shame. But the staff was lovely in trying to find an alternative (they helped us remove a bed to make more space)

The common area. Very welcoming, confortable design and clean. We had our board games there every night. Staff was lovely. Roxanne was very welcoming and caring!

• Reviewed: March 23, 2019

Good breakfast, basic but clean and comfortable...

A bit noisy because of the bars, as is situated right on the Reeperbahn.

Good breakfast, basic but clean and comfortable accommodation. Excellent location for nightlife and transport links.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Great location, extra comfort, friendly staff
    • Quadruple Room

It is right on the party strip so if you are sensitive to noise you might want to request a room at the back of the hostel.

Great location, right in the centre of the action and free earplugs for anyone sensitive to street noise! Mable and Roxy were really friendly and helpful with a nice warm welcome. It’s unusual to have your own bathroom so this was a pleasant surprise and beds were pretty comfy.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2019

Four beds and a room
    • Quadruple Room

The room was clean, but the bathroom had mould and other gunk built up in all the nooks and crannies, it could use a good deep clean. The location was a negative for us (countless drunk people, drugs and very loud), but if you are up to party this is a positive point, since all you need is right downstairs.

The room and four comfy beds and its own bathroom. It was decent value for money and the 24-hour reception was very practical.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Staff were fantastic with us before regarding communication...
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

Location bang on good short distance to the main strip of bars and pubs

Staff were fantastic with us before regarding communication and during the stay u cannot thank them enough.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Clean, comfortable and on the Reeperbahn!
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

For a room with a shared bathroom there are cheaper and the breakfast is pricey (optional) but you pay a little extra for a much nicer room so I would say worth it.

Clean, comfortable and on the Reeperbahn! Our room faced onto the street, in general wouldn't have noticed the noise and ear plugs provided if required (we didn't). Nice communal sitting area, well presented hostel. Easy walk into centre or U and S bahn within a couple of minutes.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Good, will book again.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The narrow stairs which are hard to handle when youve got a bag and a suitcase,even a small one. The noise that you hear from others walking downstairs.

Clean, friendly, bathroom for oneselves, central, fair price for a one-night-stay

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Nice hostel. Great value for money!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Beds were quite uncomfortable. We had a room in the back of the house and had to walk a lot of tight stairs.

We had a private room with own bathroom. The staff was super nice. Wifi worked in every area, which was super nice!! Good breakfast offer. We didn't have it because we had a breakfast-date somewhere else. But we saw it and it looked super good. Very individual designs in every room - really cute! We got an upgrade for free 👍🏼

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Good price/quality. Would return here.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Everything is cool but there is 1 thing i did not enjoy. The drain from the shower is half clogged and a pool was forming at my feet when taking a shower. It should be fixed.

Friendly and young staff. They helped with taxi ordering and luggage storage. The hotel is situated at the begining of the Reeperbahn so the location is quite safe. The room was clean. Also the toilet and bathroom were also clean. You are close to the harbor area which is very cool. I really enjoyed the paintings from the room.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

Will be back again

The location is also a downside - Reeperbahn doesn't feel like the safest place to walk around at night. We stayed in a 3-person room & there was barely room for the 3rd bed. We had to set it up ourselves (which was fine) but because of the cramped quarters had to move things around in the room.

Location was perfect for our trip - we were attending a concert across the street. Room was clean, bed comfy & breakfast nice. Would stay again. Front desk girl who checked us in was super friendly!

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

My stay did not live up to my expectation and was not worth the money.
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The rooms looked nothing like what was shown on the website. I booked a double room for me and my partner and the room we were originally given was tiny and had no decor or wall-art. I had paid 250 euros for 3 nights so I was very disappointed. I explained this to the person working at the desk and they gave me another room, it was a lot nicer but still didnt look like any of the pictures. I also don't think any of the double rooms have a bathroom inside. It was very loud during the night even with earplugs in!

The hotel was in a good location for the Reeperbahn and was very clean. You can also save some money buy choosing not to have the daily cleaning service, I thought this was a great idea for helping the environment.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

Small room
    • Quadruple Room

We had a 4 person room but it was very small and very hot! The beds was not comfortable. we booked for 2 nights but we only stay one night. Location was good, in the middle of Reeperbahn.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

Definitely recommended
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

The shared bathroom was definitely something I didn’t like but to my surprise it was super clean and rather private (especially for showering).

The room was very clean and beautiful! The hostel is also taking ecofriendly measures by providing incentives for customers (2 free drinks per day for not changing the bed sheets everyday).

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

I just came for sleeping there and arrived late in the night.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The shared toilet was a little dirty.. but I mean I arrived late in the night and it was *shared* so what to expect..

I just came for sleeping there and arrived late in the night. But what I can say is that the room was cute, clean and also silent. Check in was luckily available 24h; very appreciated! Staff was very nice!

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Great clean and cheap place to stay direct on the Reeperbahn

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and value for money. It is probably one of the cleanest hostel/hotels I’ve ever seen and the staff were very friendly. my room was directly on the Reeperbahn but there was very little noise. Very impressed. Oh and breakfast was great .

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Good stay I do recommend for short stay in Hamburg

The bed was not very comfortable but I slept ok Room felt a bit small and empty

Very friendly and helpful staff The room was quite small but very clean Hotel very well located for anyone travelling without a car Hotel was quiet

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Amazing location right on the Reeperbahn, close walk to St...
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Leaving the room key at reception.

Amazing location right on the Reeperbahn, close walk to St Pauli harbour, the Elbphilharmonie and some great coffee shops. Also close to a few rock/metal bars, and a half an hour walk from the Hamburg shopping district.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Rooms are ok
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff could have been more friendly. During our stay they even gave us a key for a different room. So we didn’t really feel safe leaving our key at the reception anymore (which they ask you to do while you’re not in the hotel).

Rooms are ok

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Our experience in pijama hostel.
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

They didn’t specify about the cleaning hours and even tho we made the agreement of no changing of towels and linen we thought they wouldn’t come to clean so we went for breakfast and left everything messy. When we were back they moved our staff we felt a bit violated. Then when we were in the room with the key on the door and locked, someone opened and came in. Come on, than cannot happen. For our luck and his luck we were just sitted with clothes doing nothing... Then one girl in the reception wasn’t nice, it seemed that she didnt like her job. We expect more hospitality for a hostel... The breakfast was poor and with no vegan or vegetarian options. Not tasty at all. You might want to check the doors because none of them closes properly unless you hit it. You didn’t have soap on the bathroom, the container was empty. And we also expected some shampoo

Terrace, design, room painting and beer

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

Great location but only if you are looking for party

The only thing I did not like was being denied an extra hour late check out after staying in the room for four days. It wasn't that the room was booked, but they said it's due to the cleaning staff timings. This was a weak excuse in my opinion for a matter of one hour.

The location was excellent and the staff was young and energetic. There was someone around 24/7 to hand you your room keys even if got back at 5 am after a long night of partying. The hotel is bang in the middle of the party section of Hamburg.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Central location, very clean and warm.

It is quite noisy as it's on the main strip. The area has lots of homeless and prostitutes but is actually very safe.

Central location, very clean and warm. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Value for money
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It's was very noisy as the bar located downstairs. Also we've expected to have a shared bathroom for 2 room, but there's 4 rooms on the floor and only one bathroom.

It's good that the hotel and hostel located close to Hafencity and city centre.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Good stay
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

That there wasn't a one double bed. It was two twin beds together. The space between the beds did not allow for the full experience of Double bed.

The staff. The bathroom.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Excellent Location in Reeperbahn, a stone's throw from...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Excellent Location in Reeperbahn, a stone's throw from the U station. A lot of restaurants nearby and 10 minutes from the city centre. The hotel is super clean, stylish and the staff is very friendly. We loved our stay!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The room and the hotel generally was very clean.

The room and the bathroom were too small. There was not shampoo or hair dryer.

The room and the hotel generally was very clean. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Ok for a group that wont spend much time in the room.

Paid a little more than what was advertised on booking.com... apparently some taxes weren't included although there was a check mark saying all taxes and charges were included.

Location, Location, Location. Best thing about our stay as the property is at the heart of the Reeperbahn.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Perfect location, everything was clean and beds were...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

There is no elevator and the stairs are bit narrow, it can be a bit difficult if you have an heavy luggage.

Perfect location, everything was clean and beds were comfortable!

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Room was clean and nicely design.
    • Small Double Room

Thin walls, you would hear every person going up/downstairs, opening and closing doors. Staff was a bit inflexible regarding the payment of the city tax that is only for tourists even tho I was there on business.

Room was clean and nicely design. Nice water pressure. Hotel is very well located, really close to ST. Pauli’s station.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Okay not great. Won’t stay there again though
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The area is in the red district of the city. Felt a bit unsafe at night. Receptionist was not friendly at all. Didn’t even feel like informing us of standard details, told us you were standing you heard what I told the other client.

Good decorations. Close restaurants nearby. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Location is excellent in Reeperbahn, with good transport...
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The first room I got had no heating, probably because it was on the 5th (last) floor. Second room was much better. Expect some noise due to location (you get earplugs).

Location is excellent in Reeperbahn, with good transport connections and shops, bars, clubs within a minute reach. Wifi was fast. I had a problem with a room, but staff was very nice to change it for me. The place is very clean and beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Not as expected
    • Small Double Room

Very, very noisy (they provide ear plugs which is good but even that might be not sufficient). Room not as expected, very, very tiny shower/toilet. They were overbooked and gave us an “upgrade” from double to quadruple room. Don’t know what the original room would have been like but we ended up with a basic Hostel room but paying Hotel room price.

Nice area, not far from the U Bahn. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Great value for money, nice rooms and friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

the location at the reepabahn is central but very busy and quite loud because at night the whole street is partying. The bathroom is shared but its very clean and big enough for more than one person to use it so all good.

friendly staff, great value for money, good cleanliness and facilities were definitely enough. The room was quite big and the beds were comfortable with enough light in the room and quiet guest neighbors, also they have cold drinks at the reception if you need them with 24h service

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Very central
    • Quadruple Room

Very noisy (i admit i should have know due to the location), but the hostel did not provide a crib (despite the fact we had requested and they had confirmed they would). Alternatively they told us we could use an extra bed that was in the room, which was however, broken... There was draft coming from the windows which are not very well isolated. The staff was relatively friendly but not very proactive trying to sort out the problems...

Very central

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Overall good, top breakfast, but shower could be modernised
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The shared shower could need a renevation. It was quite used and it is shared by 6 people. Something more modern and clean would have been welcomed.

Breakfast was great. Room is good and the price was valuable

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

It was clean, stuff are so polite and kind!
    • 6-Bed Room with Shared Bathroom

They don't have a kitchen! You can only order breakfast for €9, it's kinda expensive, and you can't cook there!

It was clean, stuff are so polite and kind! Location is really good, 5 min from subway!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

The service was very nice.
    • Small Double Room

The room was very very very small. The hotel has the advantage of its advantage: its perfect location also mean a noisy room, especially if it gives to the street. It is above its own bar

The service was very nice. We arrived a bit late but there were still someone at the reception. She was very nice, friendly and professional! The whole hotel is cool, with nice painting everywhere and simple but modern decorations. The location is just perfect, in the heart of St. Pauli!

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

the stuff was very friendly.
    • Small Double Room

everything else. we stayed at 5th floor and there was not elevator. no shampoo at the bathroom. very small value for money.

the stuff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Location superb right on the Reeperbahn, nice couple of bars...

Location superb right on the Reeperbahn, nice couple of bars directly beneath the hotel. Rooms were of a good standard, clean and nice little courtyard at the rear. Didn't have breakfast so cannot comment however looked like a good selection available.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

no soundproof between rooms, corridor, bathroom, toilets
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Due to the location and with the bar on the ground floor, the hotel was a bit noisy but I was able to sleep. The problem is that the door of the room is not efficient regarding the noise and you can hear everything from others rooms, bathroom and toilet. The mattress not very confortable.

The hotel was very clean and the staff was kind.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Bed was really comfy, staff nice and helpful, fast wifi.

walls are paper thin, so you can hear people next door, but you get free ear plugs to reduce the noise.

Bed was really comfy, staff nice and helpful, fast wifi.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Great location good breakfast very friendly staff
    • Quadruple Room

Beds / Matrasses were below par. Lots of noise from outside as it is in a very central location. There’s no elevator, fine for me but no for everyone.

Great location good breakfast very friendly staff

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

We had a nice stay matching up with our expectations
    • Quadruple Room

No elevator; no facilities for making coffee or tea in the rooms; sometimes rather much noise from the Reeperbahn. I think the place will be most usable for young people.

Good beds, big and clean rooms

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Loved the place and the area.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Lot of bums and derelicts on the Reeperbahn, not the hotels fault of course.

Very nice on the Reeperbahn, hotel was much quieter than I expected, clean too.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Clean, tidy.
    • Small Double Room

Thought the room was a bit small/basic for the price, but then was a "small double", and had everything it was meant to have, so can't really complain plain!

Clean, tidy. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Good location in St Pauli, 45 minute walk to hamburg central...
    • Small Double Room

Staff member was unhelpful (young blonde girl), didnt answer any questions we had for them, couldnt recommend anywhere to go out on a saturday night, she also didnt know why the photo booth didnt work, and wasnt sure how to fix it. Also werent polite. No statf member available and check out so just put the key on the desk. The toilet was tiny in the room. Had to sit at a 45 degree angle, and unable to close the door shut, and im only 5 ft 8. Pretty awkward for people in your room if you need a number 2. Very overpriced for what it is.

Good location in St Pauli, 45 minute walk to hamburg central, 10 mins from port. Clean and funky. Provides towels and ear plugs and a tele. Good view in room.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Staff was quite nice

It’s located right above a bar (in fact on a road full of bars). As our room was facing the road, it was impossible to sleep at night despite the hotel kindly supplying ear plugs. Music was blaring past 3am. Also no aircon in the room so it was quite hot at night.

Staff was quite nice

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Nice place if you love party/clubbing.
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

They provide ear plugs, but you still can hear some music from the club nearby.

The room is pretty clean. With an open space can sit and chill. Nice location, close to dm, public transportation. 24hr front desk service.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Excellent location
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathroom. We can not keep the keys with us all the time, need to give it to reception everytime we leave! Internet very bad

Excellent location

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Despite the street being what it is, the hotel itself was...
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Despite the street being what it is, the hotel itself was very cosy and welcoming, and the location was good. Friendly staff and nice breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Wouldn't recommend it during summer. Too expensive for what you get, nice staff though.
    • Quadruple Room

Should have been cheaper. We booked a 4 person room and it was very small and obviously meant for 2 people. This is something that should be clear on the website. Furthermore, you can definitely hear everything going on on the street.(windows were opened, but in the summer you don't have another options, since it gets very hot in a small room without an AC)

The employees were very nice and rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Great!
    • 6-Bed Room with Shared Bathroom

When we arrived in front of the hotel the kids where a bit dissappointed: the neighbourhood was spickled with sex shops and home less people. When we tot into the hotel the contradiction was huge: very nice decor, very neat and cosy. Kids happy! The breakfast in the morning was great, with yoghurt, fruit, waffles, eggs, different kinds of Bread and very friendly and helpfull employees. Also great that the dogs could stay with us, for small extra fee. Really recommandable all in all.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The neighbourhood is a bit alternative but city centre is within easy walking distance.

Very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. Bathroom is very spacious and modern. We shared a bathroom with only 3 other rooms on the floor. Staff was very friendly and let us leave our luggage there until our departure to the airport.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Perfect place for spending a night out (not very good place for sleeping)
    • Quadruple Room

Really noisy during all the night, the receptionist was not in a good mood (but he appologized for that)

The hostel is situated really in the center of being (in Hamburg)

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Decent option.

Ensuite very cramped. Communal toilets equally small. Breakfast looked okay but pricey for €15.

Comfy mattress; room at the back so was quiet. Nice outdoor terrace for breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

If you want to party at night and sleep in the morning, this is perfect for you.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Trying to sleep there on weekends is just not happening. I don't have issues with sleeping usually, but this was so loud that you can't ignore it. It is great if you want to party, but f you want to also get some sleep, so you can go around next day- not greatest.

Location of the place was convenient if you want to go out to the area at night and party. It is not far from metro and S-bahn, so you can go anywhere you want. Staff was really nice- helpful, chatty, happy to offer advice and similar, so you do feel welcomed there.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Calm and clean hostel
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Unfriendly man at the reception. I can understand he's stressed in the high season but I felt very uncomfortable and unwelcome.

It was a good bed, fresh airy room, nice to have my own washingtable in the room. It was a clean shared bathroom. They even offered earplugs, which I didn't need there cause it was calm but they came in very handy for my next stop.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Small room and it was very noisy (ok we knew this because it is located at Reeperbahn, but also noisy within the hostel). Our room got very hot (no airconditioning, no fan, only a very small window which could not provide much clean, fresh air).

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Hot and noisy at night but nice hotel and breakfast.
    • Quadruple Room

Very loud noise from the street at night. Hotel had even provided each bed with ear plugs. But since it was 32 degrees outside and no air conditioning at the hotel one had to choose between hot or noisy room at night. Ended up sleeping with cold wet towel as blanket and closed windows. Had me wake up several times during night, event to rewet the towel. Opened the windows at 5 in the morning. My kids age 5 and 6 slept good though the whole night.

Nice staff, super nice breakfast on the terrace with make your own belgian waffles for the kids. Nice looking rooms and good location and price. Also dogs are welcome.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Very stupid economy

Sound proofing below “0”, you can absolutely hear every single word from the street ( our room was located on the street side), the pub below played music far beyond 1am, and we were very tired we couldn’t have a good sleep. Hamburg in the summer is very hot so the room we booked had no air conditioning it means a sauna inside, “ very enjoyable when you can’t open the window because of the noisy”. Really not worth to save some euros, very poor choice from our side.

The room was nice and clean

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Its good for people who is searching for parties but not good for families

I ordered a big room 18sq.m. but it appeared to be a small room around 11sq.m. with a tiny bathroom. + This hotel located in a very NOSY area

Very nice staff, open and smiling

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Nice modern hostel, friendly staff.

The bathroom was too small, 1sqare meter. There were lots of ups and downs with staircase to reach the room.... It was complicated with big luggage

Nice modern hostel, friendly staff. Room was simple but everything was clean. The neighborhood was lively and close to the harbor.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

The stay was ok however not totally satisfied.
    • Small Double Room

Outside was very noisy; therefore sleeping was not easy. The day we stayed at the hotel was probably one of the few very hot days in Hamburg. The lack of AC and not having a fan was not fun. Combining this with the noise coming from outside, opening the window for the whole night was not an option.

The staff vas very helpful and turned a negative condition to a very pleasant one.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Personnel was very polite and everything was very clean.
    • Small Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Very bad location. For party people maybe good, but for couples not recommended. It was "Schlager move" thing over the weekend, very loud during the whole day.

Personnel was very polite and everything was very clean.

We Price Match