Reviews of Kurhotel Pyramide Bad Windsheim This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Erkenbrechtallee 6, 91438 Bad Windsheim, Germany

#4 of 7 hotels in Bad Windsheim

Excellent hotel But.....!
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

It is not recommended for motorway travelers because it wad approximately 36 miles away from motorway A3. Also the advertised wellness facility is actually not the hotel's service but the thermal and wellness centre next door. I made me a little disappointed si did the missing bathrobe so i couldn't walk to the wellness centre using their underground tunnel. When i booked i thought I'll have a pleasant sauna chill out but actually it never happened. Also there were no parking space for my car opposite the advertised 'parking is on site and reservation is not needed' state. My only option was to park in one of their garagw but that was costing €5 per night so it was also a hidden surprise. The hotel could just drop that change since it wasn't my choice to park there but the only option.

It was an excellent hotel with excellent staff and a delightful breakfast service.

Very American friendly
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

I really enjoyed the spa with the private tunnel that leads to the hotel back and forth. Was amazing and the breakfast was a traditional german breakfast loved it

Direct tunnel to Therme.

No Therme ticket included. If we had booked directly it would have been. No genius perks.

Direct tunnel to Therme. Comfy rooms.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2015

Beds were very comfortable and the dining room staff was...

I did not like the way the payment for breakfast was handled. When I booked the room, I was told that my room rate included breakfast. In fact, the word "complimentary " was used. When I got bill, one line item was $224.00 for 28 breakfasts. I consider that misleading, especially since my wife and I had coffee and tea for 3 breakfasts and 4 times, we ate breakfast at our daughter's house who lives in Ergersheim. Having retired recently as a corporate officer with Marriott (the largest hotel company in the wirld), we would never have disguised breakfast fees as "complimentary or included". Bad business tactics, very bad.

Beds were very comfortable and the dining room staff was outstanding.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2016

Overall rooms and breakfast were ok.

Definitely more of a retirement hotel Not a place for business travelers.....

Overall rooms and breakfast were ok.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2015

it is attached to the hostspring of Bad Windsheim

the reception staff could learn how to smile

it is attached to the hostspring of Bad Windsheim

• Reviewed: 27 May 2015

Lovely comfortable bed

Pillows

Lovely comfortable bed

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.