Reviews of Quentin Design Hotel Berlin This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Kalckreuthstr. 12, Tempelhof-Schöneberg, 10777 Berlin, Germany

#457 of 579 hotels in Berlin

• Luxury Double Room

Could have done with a better selection at breakfast

Very comfortable, very friendly staff. Location was great, with very good restaurants a few meters away. Lovely small outside area for breakfast or evening drink.

• Budget Double Room

I read about the overall cleanliness in the reviews but I have to say that this place is only superficially cleaned . So if you have a cleaning disorder then think again but because of the price I was prepared to accept it ,but I wouldn’t stay again..

The room and the bathroom were a fair size and it was good value for money( after they tried to charge me 80 Euros more than my booking.com rate. However the receptionist seemed to sort it ..... I hope.... ) The location was excellent.

• Luxury Double Room

1. The wifi is extremely slow 2. The facilities are so old that even the lights are not turning on 3. The breakfast is just fine, nothing special. 4. The hot water in the shower was so uncontrollable, I almlst burn myself

The hotel is situated in the centre of gay area. I found some good , cheap restaurant in the perimeter of the area

• Economy Double Room

We arrived at 11 and although the check in time as att 14 we could have our room which was very nice. However, the first room we got was not properly cleaned, there was hair in the bathtub, there was trash in the trashcan and dirt on the floor. We complained about this in the reception and directly received a new room which was clean. We are very pleased with how the hotel handled our complains. Mistakes are human. After this the stay was going perfectly. The hotel was cosy, the staff were lovely and the area was safe and well located with bars and restaurants. When we checked out out bus home wasn’t leaving until 23.00 but the hotel was okay with us leaving our bags in the luggage room for the entire day which was very kind. I definitely recommend this hotel and would absolutely return if I was about to visit Berlin again.

• Economy Double Room

The room was TINY: Unless you had someone flexible (I do pilates), the other person would have needed to move out of the bed first as my side was against the wall and a wardrobe. NOT VERY CLEAN: The carpet in the staircase (which is an emergency exit! How can it be all wood and carpet if it needs to be fireproof!) was filthy. Our floor was not clean when we arrived (we walk barefoot!) and never cleaned during out stay. The shower mat was never changed (and left to dry in the room) and the towels that we put on the floor once dirty were simply put back! I had them replaced by a startled receptionist.

The Staff is really nice and helpful, the location (in the gay district, close to many great bars, restaurants and all transportation) is really good.

• Economy Double Room

The evening front office desk employee not cooperative at all, morning shift staff was very helpful. The bed in room 111 was put against the wall, very claustrofobic,and my feet where constantly in contact with the cupboard (where the made some room to put your feet in...) Better rent out this room for single use. People smoking (joints) under the open window.... make sure people smoke somewhere else or not at all..

Breakfast was very nice

• Economy Double Room

The hotel neighborhood is full of very disturbing sexual "toys" displaying shops. If you don't want to see that better choose a place in a different location.

It's first time that I encountered hot water in the toilet flush. Not sure if it's good or bad. Definitely a weird feeling.

I am always staying in this hotel while i am visiting berlin. This maybe my 10th or 11th stay in this hotel. But this is time to renovate this hotel. Our both window curtain was broken and could not open for 4 days on beautiful weather and room was always dark. Beds are old. Bathroom is unfortunately old they need to change and renovate. Room is not enough clean and hygenic. Cleaning service is not very good. Please take care of this beautiful location hotel.

Stuff is always very kind and very great. Wifi connection is perfect. If you prefer to stay in schoneberg/moztrasse area this is just an amazing location. Very close to the bars and cafes.

• Economy Double Room

Very little to like about this hotel and we left very dissappointed. Very weird hotel as the pictures make it look super fancy and I booked it as a ' treat' for our last night in Berlin. It looks like it would have been very luxurious when it first opened but it has not been maintained. I think we must have got their 'value room' as it was quite small. Opening the door to our room it smelt like people had been smoking in there. It smelt bad and was stuffy. The room was very battered, all the furniture was scratched and chipped it honestly looked like someone had been throwing everything around (I know this is wear and tear but honestly, even the picture in the bathroom was damaged!) The floor (laminate) was sagging and badly broken. The walls were filthy. Horrible stains along the wall next to the bed and basically anywhere. Everything was dusty and grubby. The bathroom tiled floors and walls were marked and stained like no one had washed them for weeks. I had to put all the towels on the floor so I didn't have to touch it on getting it of the shower. Even the little box that kept toiletries in was covered in soap splash marks and dust and looked like it had been thrown around the room. The shower was dirty as was the fancy glass door to the bathroom (I hope you like watching your partner have a poo because you will have to) it had greasy finger prints all over as did the door frame. Bed sheets were the only clean thing but the ornamental throw over the bed had not been washed and there were questionable stains on it. Very hot, air conditioning did nothing. It's a very weird hotel (there was a phone in the bathroom next to the toilet Which was also really battered??? But why was it even there??) We paid more for this hotel then the other hotel we stayed in in Berlin which was 1000 times better. Would not stay here again.

The ONLY thing I can say about this hotel that is positive is that the man who checked us out was very friendly. I was honestly so sad because our last night in Berlin had been so awful, but he cheered me up a bit.

The shower glass broke, but they tidied it up! That would fix the minor issue of water leaking on the floor from a shower - but all in all thats pretty minor.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when the shower glass broke while I was out and they dealt with it very well, making no charge. The location is second to none for that area and very peaceful. Breakfast was decent and they have a cute little garden. I had a great time there with my friends and would go back. My room was spacious for one (check your booking).

• Economy Double Room

Don’t expect to sleep in late, the rooms are not soundproofed and the cleaners are very loud and the blinds don’t black out the light

Rooms were nice if a little compact,

• Budget Single Room

They host me at the basement :O in front of the clean room. All mornings at 4:00 - 4:30 there were people doing a lot of noise. The smell of the room was disgusting. The mattress was also uncomfortable. The room was too small and my luggage were on the floor because there was no place for it and I paid almost 100€/day. Something incredible, there was no emergency plan on the door. In my country that is illegal. The bathroom was too small that there was no place to leave the toilet roll, the towels... to sum up, my stay there was horrible.

• Budget Double Room

We had booked a double room which turned out to be in the cellar with almost no natural light. The carpet and upholstered furniture were really dirty.

• Budget Quadruple Room

Needs refurbishment. Didn't feel clean. No new towels, even though we left them on the floor. They just put them back up on the rack... Some grumpy employees, especially at breakfast.

Nice to have breakfast at the terracce.

• Economy Double Room

We have got really tiny room (the tinest hotel room which I've ever seen). There wans't enough place on the floor for two luggeges and two adults in the same time. They were two big mirrors on the wall, but no (even the smallest) table. But the worst was the leaking shower. After taking a bath half of the bathroom stood in water. When we had expreesed our reservations to the stuff, they told us that is normal in every bathroom. We've got only more towels to clean room. I don't know if we had bad luck or the other rooms have the same problems.

This hotel has it's points: location (quiet and nice gay districkt, very close to 4 metro lines), very nice and helpful staff, designe, delicious burgers on the opposite, lot's of cafes and bars around, few shopps, very comfortbale bed.

• Economy Double Room

My showe cabin was leaking but nobody fixed it despite I have requested maintenance next day.

The location is perfect. Lots of cafe and shops around.KaDeWe in a walking distance.

Quite humble breakfast, not that competent stuff.

I liked my room , nice design, big room, good bed, the bathroom with a badewanne and several mirrors was sexy :) I was very happy with the room. Breakfast was quite humble, but ok, caffemachine was rather oldfashioned and it took some minutes to get a cup... The stuff was ok, but not that excellent. The lady at the reception promised to help me to get to a meeting but leaded me to a totally wrong direction... In general - I can recommend the hotel.

Great hotel, great location. We never had breakfast at the hotel, but there are many wonderful coffee shops in the area that are open early, perfect for those traveling on business.

• Economy Double Room

The room was so small it was impossible to stay away in for any length of time .it is the smallest room we have ever stayed in ,we asked reception if they could change twice but they said no . If this is the standard of rooms with booking.com we will never book with them again .Later that week we stopped over at an Ibis budget in France the room was twice as big also includes breakfast for half of the cost

Shower head terribble waterflow. Sofa in room very stained. Furnature needs renewal. Elevator very slow.

Nice size room as double. With balkon. Comfortable bed. Great size tv. Location is very good. Quiet at night.

• Economy Double Room

Stayed in April. Lovely warm weather - but no AIRCON as offered on the Booking.com site. Requested it’s use due to the top floor room like an Oven but it was declined. Sadly, three nights of interrupted sleep or no sleep due to the ‘muggy room’ Bathroom had shower over bath with glass screen. Difficult to get out: would be helpful to have ‘grab rails’ to ensure safety.

Good location, helpful staff & clean room. Reasonable ‘Continental’ breakfast but considered a little overpriced (10€ each) as a resident!

Cleaning not really good (some spider webs in a room, toilets weren't really clean in another room).

Great breakfast. Very quiet and confortable bed. WIFI works perfectly.

The room was very dark, small window and poor illumination. The toilette too small. We were 4 nights but the towels weren´t changed if you didn´t ask for clean ones. Far from the centre of Berlin and the main attractions, having to get the underground every time you want to go anywhere.

The hotel is very new and quite clean.

• Economy Double Room

The shower door was built with sizable gaps between the glass panels and the floor flooded every time I showered. The maid only made the bed and didn’t change the linens for the four days .

Fantastic location

The cleaning lady just barged into our room and interupted us even though we asked her to leave

Amazing breakfast, great location, really really good restaurant near the hotel - zsa zsa burger, worth a visit

• Economy Double Room

Shower was faulty - the bottom wasn’t sealed so water leaked out all on to the floor. Hotel sent maintenance up who didn’t fix it and told us to point the shower towards and stand in the corner. Room was small but appropriate for the rate we paid. No hooks to hang anything

Good room facilities; safe, hairdryer, comfy bed. Ideal location near to the u-bahn and there are a good amount of bars and restaurants nearby. I believe it is in the gay district so it seems quite sociable.

• Budget Double Room

The area is good overall, but if you come by car it’s hard to find a parking spot.

The room was huge, absolutely comfortable with everything you need (tv, mini bar, cosmetic stuff, huge bed, mirrors, bathtub/shower). The bed was awesome, exceptionally clean, good WiFi connection.

• Economy Double Room

The room was extremely small, it looked much bigger on the photos. The bed was very dirty underneath, with socks and other objects from previous visitors. The window connected Bathroom and bedroom never been cleaned, had stains and stamps everywhere!

The location was very good, very close to Nollendorfplatz station and quite short distance on foot from the Kurfürstendamm

• Budget Quadruple Room

We had a room on the bottom floor and it got quite stuffy and very hot when the windows weren't open. There wasn't working AC.

Very polite and helpful staff, comfortable beds, great shower and small touches (toiletries)

The bathroom with a bath, the room service every day. Don't forget to put your sign on the door, otherwise the room service come early. The location is in a nice neighborhood with very good restaurants around.

I’ve change two rooms cause in the bathroom water was dripping from the roof! I don’t know why, actually it was not my problem. Nicely the change the rooms and they upgrade us finally to a much large room, that was very nice. One bad thing was than the glasses in the room were never changed! Anyway, we washed them in the bathroom’s sink!We could ask to change at the room service, anyway it was ok. One more bad thing was that the bathtubs has some marks on the floor and generally the hole place is getting old and maybe it need some extra maintenance.

Location was perfect! Large bed, nice room. Polite reception 24/7. For sure I will choose the place again! Good value for money less that 500€ for 8 nights, 4 months early booking and low cancellations charges, not like the other hotels of this category in that area. And of course gay friendly hotel with so much minimal but also theatrical style. I have been there again 10 years ago and it was a very nice place... in negative comments you will see why I write that...

• Economy Double Room

Room tiny hardly room for case. Bathroom walls have never been cleaned. No window to see outside just a skylight window. Could hear conversations of next door. Tv very small.

Location is super.

• Economy Double Room

Our room was little bit tiny and not so sound-proofed, especially when the neighbourhood shuting the door or seeing TV.

It was clear, gayfriendly, good-location for us. WiFi was perfect.

• Economy Double Room

Noisy, not very well clean, people smoking on same floor, single room super small. But location was excellent and the price is good for that.

• Budget Double Room

Breakfast is poor. We have stayed here for more than 5-6 times, it uaed to be very good but now it has become old and needs renewing, nothing has been done over the years. We had the basement room, it smells vert bad of moisture

• Economy Double Room

Room very small, no space to hung the clothes of two people. TV set not working properly. I know that it was an economic room, however definitely not for two people.

Room with shower, it was warm, bed clothes and towels clean.

would have liked a bar in the lobby .....may have been one but no one used it while we were there so you didn't know if you could order a drink or not. Would like more English tv channels but after all we are in germany

lovely modern rooms, hot shower, nice design. Quiet location in the gay district which was great felt very safe. Fab café called Bretzel Berlin that did fab breakfast platters. Close to tube and train station and KAdeWere department store - where you must go and look at the food in food hall.

• Economy Double Room

Good breakfast for last stay, beds were really comfortable staff are friendly, very good district to be in if you're gay, bi or lesbian as there is a lot of gay bars / clubs / cafes. But as me and my girlfriend don't drink or party we had a nice time in our hotel room watching films.

• Economy Double Room

Room Cleaning could be better...

Super nice location, close to public transportation, stores, Supermarkts, restaurants, etc. Withing gay area, super friendly neighborhood. Charming hotel, comfortable room and bathroom. Would stay there again.

• Economy Double Room

The room was small, we could not put our stuff anywhere, but for a short stay it is OK. The walls are so thin, that you can hear everything from the other rooms. If you are sightseeing all day, it is OK.

The hotel is located 5 minutes to the metro stop, the neighborhood is calm. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was bright and clean, but the water spilled out under the shower cabin door.

Be careful as some rooms are quite small, and you should pay attention to the size of the room in the description. Bathroom shower was licking and dripping water on the floor.

Hotel location is very convenient. Most of the rooms are big and clean. Breakfast is quite good for the price.

• Economy Double Room

Room was a bit dirty! Bedding had stains, holes and gave a smell, floor had dirt. Room is not really sound proof as you can hear people walking on the stairs and noisy elevator. Economy bedroom - good only for really short stay! Bring your own shower gel :)

Location is excellent - especially if you are an open minded person :) :) Close to metro station and the area is not busy. People in the surrounding are super friendly. PS - try the burger place next to the hotel - ZSA burger!! It's a must :)

Room was on the first floor, though it had double glazing could hear outside and everything going on in the hallway throughout the entire night. Air-conditioning is not used for heating - booked this room for the background white noise of air conditioning to sleep but it was switched off.

Nice design and good location.

• Economy Double Room

We had booked an econmy room which was very small and would advise against this if you are going for longer than 1 night. The shower in the bathroom leaked everytime we used it. There was no temperature control in the room so it was very warm at night. Limited strange space. Very quiet hotel.

Staff were friendly and room was made up every day. 5 minute walk to u bahn station

• Economy Double Room

There's no tea or coffee making facilities, on request you get a kettle but no Tea bags etc. Buy your own milk. The facilities are slightly run down. And Double Budget room far too small for two people! Go for the upgrade, still well worth it and not much more money.

The staff were very friendly, the windowed bathroom was nicely designed as well.

The first receptionist (they are more receptionists as they work in shifts) was very distant and even rude, he asked us not to make any noise because they were people sleeping at the ground floor, but we weren't even speaking loud. We paid cash at the property and he asked us for a 100 euros deposit in case we break something, this wasn't a major problem but it wasn't specified when I've made the reservation. The windows in the room weren't close properly so the heating system wasn't working at its full extent. The cleanliness in the bathroom wasn't great, the hot tub was stained with concrete. The doors are scratched and also the furniture in the room - really nice furniture, but it seems a little bit used and old. At the end of our stay, we checked out and everything seems to be ok, when we arrived home we saw we were charged with approx. 8 euros, I don't know for what.

I liked the fact that the hotel is situated in a quiet neighborhood, next to the subway station, maybe 10 minutes by foot. Also, the room was spacious with comfy beds & a hot tub in the bathroom. You will have at your disposal: a hairdryer, towels, shower caps. We didn't have breakfast there but it looked nice :) We could borrow an umbrella from the hotel. We had a mini bar with beer, sodas, water & some snacks.

• Economy Double Room

The economy room is really too small that you don’t have even a space to open a carry on bag so we had to upgrade the room which costed us 10€ extra per night The reception guy at the time of check in wasn’t friendly at all and didn’t show any sympathy when we told him we lost all our baggage at the destination we came from and that we need to check in ASAP as we were having an overnight flight and we didn’t sleep well, although it was the time of check in already but there were no rooms ready for us. We checked several rooms and I’ve same comment that they are not pretty clean as dusty and oily finger print on the wooden Work like doors or tables. More than 50% of the tv channels were not working and the remaining are all in German language which made it a useless facility in the room.

The bed was comfortable, location is very near by good Ubahn connections.

• Budget Double Room

In room safe was open and locked therefore inoperable. Drain stopper in bath tub was broken so was unable to take a nice hot bath, which I really wanted to do after traveling/ being on my feet all day, especially as weather was cold and damp.

Large spacious room. Striking design details.

Under the bed was filthy not cleaned in months. Dust dirt and random things that must have been kicked under there by previous guests. The room was tired and and very worn down in need of some on going maintenance to stop them looking so neglected. I stayed 6 nights my sheets were not changed once in that time. I ran out of toilet paper staff were rude and arrogant.

The location, good size room. With plenty of storage space.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Economy Double Room

the painting on the Wall was scary.. (room 208) it can be good in a art gallery but in a hotel room not!! and I have to see it everytime because of the big mirror opposite the bed.. the figures in painting were like zombies!!! the room I stayed wasnt the same room from my reservation photos..

the stuff was good and very helpfull when you need something.. localisation very good.. the room and bathroom was average.. bed was very comfortable.. mirrors in bathroom were very good.. breakfast was good..

The corridor was a little noisy at night

Lovely staff and excellent breakfast. Great location and easy to access the top sites by 30 min walk or 10 min train

• Economy Double Room

Location by so many sex shops not pleasant. Hotel has no twin rooms had to book another room as travelling with a friend not partner. Dusty fixtures

Comfortable room? nice shower room, good breakfast

There was a constant smell of smokes and cigars. Bathtub looked like it was not cleaned and had paper crumbs inside. Breakfast was quite poor, bread felt old and the eggs were not excellent either.

Nice personel, nice lobby space

• Economy Double Room

Great location for tourists, in a lovely part of the city. Tube station Nollendorfplats on your doorstep, leading to all parts of the city. Some bars and restaurants close by, and not far from Berlin Zoo! Stayed here for 5 nights, and had a great time! If you’re looking for value for your money, I couldn’t recommend a better hotel!

• Economy Double Room

The noise , the rooms are too small, and you take a shower you have water everywhere , the system of the evacuation of the water is not good at all

• Economy Double Room

The receptionist who checked me in was rude and unhelpful.

Breakfast is too expensive. I had problems checking in. The receptionist was not helpful. This is the second time I've stayed at Quentin and had to have maintenance come to my room because a faulty door.

Staff barely smile and acknowledge you. Complained on Friday about the room temperature, nothing done all weekend, it was like a sauna.

• Economy Double Room

We got the economic room. Room was VERY SMALL, we didn't even have space to leave our luggage. Bathroom was tiny. Shower wasn't functional. Every time we took a shower the bathrooms floor would flood, we had to put towels on the floor to be able to walk safely. Somebody could slip and get hurt it was dangerous! We told the staff twice and didnt give it much importance. Very bad quality soaps. Breakfast was ok, bacon was overcooked/burnt. There were flies in the seeds and nuts, quite disgusting. Breakfast area is the same place as the reception/lobby. I wouldn't go back to this hotel and wouldn't recommend to friends or family.

Underground and public transport is 7-10 minutes from the hotel. The hotel is located in the gay area. You can find restaurants in the area. Close to the zoo and shopping centre.

The air con was broken, and staff made no effort to fix it. The room was too hot to get a decent sleep. There were only 5 hangers for the double room, and no drawers - had to live out of suitcase for 4 days. The shower flooded the bathroom floor.

The bed was comfy. Plenty of power points. The neighbourhood felt safe to walk around and there are great bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. V handy for Ubahn

• Economy Double Room

The size of the room I had and the noise on the first floor.

The privacy of the building and freedom to come and go as you please. The location is also great right in the heart of the gay area.

Rooms on top floor (5th) have just a window in the ceiling (i.e. no view to the outside) which was not possible to open more than a small bit. As the room was very small, it was overall a kind of claustrophobic experience. Heating too high and despite complaint to the reception this was not arranged. Tiny bed for two people and way too hard, very uncomfortable for a longer stay. Some members of staff were very friendly and helpful whereas others should look for a different job. Overall the price is not in proportion to the quality.

Perfect location.

The walls are really thin and i could here anyone entering to the next room. Not very clean and the bathroom ended totally wet when i got showered but the room was confortable.

• Economy Double Room

When we arrived we were given a key to our room on the fifth floor in the roof space. The room was tiny; made even smaller by the slope of the roof with a velux window. In October the noise of the rain would have made for an uncomfortable night’s sleep. There was barely room to walk around the double bed and absolutely no space for luggage and bags. On complaining I was told I had booked an economy room BUT this was not the room in the picture next to “economy” room. The picture showed a much larger room with two large windows. Unacceptable! We did get the larger room at an extra €10/night and was told it should be an extra €20/night. Hoteliers should be made to show the room YOU WILL GET and not the room THEY WANT YOU TO THINK YOU WILL GET! The man at reception said he could not do anything until the manager arrived the next day so we had to have the tiny room for the first night. The next day (Sunday) a different man at reception said the manager would not be in until Monday; adding that he ( the man on reception) only worked there but he did move us to the much bigger room at a reduced cost. He suggested a phone call to the hotel to check which room you want.

The room we eventually got was a great size as was the bathroom. Plenty of places to put luggage, clothes etc. There was a desk and comfy big chair, huge mirror and big flat screen tv, two large windows looking into the street.

• Economy Double Room

Taking a shower meant flooding the whole bathroom, difficult to manage if you are taking a quick shower before a long business day.

The location is very convenient and staff kind.

Breakfast starts too late if you need to catch an early flight.

Even though official breakfast time starts at 7am, the receptionist allowed me to have some breakfast at 6.30 am (no hot meals avaiable).

There were hairs in the bath-tub and on the towels. No shampoo in the bathroom, only hair conditioner.The hotel lacks some amenities that are expected and normally offered by a 4-star hotel, and at such a price.The restaurant is in the lobby, by the reception.

The bed was very comfortable.The garden with the tables outside was lovely.The breakfast was delicious, but not really varied.The hotel is situated on a very quiet and safe street, yet centrally located with lots of shops and restaurants nearby.

• Economy Double Room

The room starts getting slightly rundown and there were spots here and there not properly cleaned. I am talking about details here. The bathroom was spotlessly clean. I would book again if i found it on the right price. Overall i am happy with my stay.

This is one of the most comfortable beds i have slept in. There many different kinds of rooms in the hotel, so pick exactly what you want during booking. The size of the room i booked had ample space and again one of the most comfortable beds i have slept in. I have stayed inteh past in one of their smallest rooms and it was indeed small, btu the quality of bed was the same, so pick carefully what you are booking during booking procedure. Breakfast is ok, it's a small buffet on the entrance area. It could be a bit bigger, still it was an ok-start for the day. U-Bahn Station is very near, 3 - 4' walk, multiple lines there to get you where you want. Location IS central but Berlin is big, so anywhere you 'll stay you 'll have to use public transportation to reach areas you want to visit. Wifi was strong and sign-in was a breeze. It actually needed nothing, since my cell just hooked on in wi-fi from ladt visit. Check in too was fast also. I found the personnel kind and accomodating.

Location of the hotel.

Breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular. Same thing everyday. Bathtub was a little dated with cracks with what looks like black mold.

• Economy Double Room

The size of the room was a tad small. The blankets were small and the pillows were a little flat. The shower leaked all over the bathroom floor. There were two cockroaches in the bathroom the first night. We got moved to a different room. Don't get me wrong, we'd stay here again without a second thought!!!!

The breakfast was nice. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect!!!!!

Cost. Why is breakfast extra👎☹️

Bed comfy, v clean, no English breakfast but continental selection good. Great location, quiet, very expensive but it was our 2nd visit and we'd return again

This is a neighborhood of homosexuals. My place is not there. I felt disgusted with the presence of these people in the region and the hotel.

The place is close to the center and the zoo. The hotel is very nice and well maintained.

• Budget Single Room

The room was smelling like leather, but it was not that bad. You forgot the second minute. And please read the room descriptions in detail. Budget rooms may be downstairs with half windows.

I like the bathroom, it seemed like recently designed. The bed was very clean and room was tidy enough. I like the safe deposit in the room. I also loved the staff; very friendly and helpful.

• Economy Double Room

I had people constantly wanting to come in the room. I had room service come by twice when I told them I was okay. As well, they were checking on me often before check out time.

Good size room, welcoming staff who were helpful overall

wanted to stay longer, perhaps a slippery rubber mat for the bath as took a bit to coordinate getting in and out with out slipping...

this was a return stay as I have to say best beds, breakfast, staff, location and ambience this is a 'designer hotel' and they dont miss a beat shall def return...stay on Level 5 the loff rooms are the best with sky lights that look to the stars in the night

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Luxury Double Room

The room feels outdated. Not the style of it but the toiletseat needed teplacement, tiles in the shower replacement, airco was overrated, the room could not get colder than 22° while outside it was 26°...that was really not cool..

Browse Quentin Design Hotel Berlin traveller photo gallery