Reviews of Radisson Blu Hotel Frankfurt This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Franklinstr. 65, Bockenheim, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany

#96 of 221 hotels in Frankfurt

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Pleasant and comfortable
    • Standard Room

There was far more renavation work than we were initially told via e-mail from the hotlel, although the staff did their best to compensate for that. The view from the corner room was lovely, but the blackout curtains couldn't quite cover both windows and also didn't reach the floor, so it was a bit brighter in the morning than I would have hoped for, but not too bad. The walls in the bathroom were somewhat overlooked during the cleaning prior to check in, but other surfaces were fine.

Very friendly and forthcoming staff, quite comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, the location suited our needs perfectly and the request for the two rooms to be close to one another was fully met.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

I would highly recommend
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

closed swimming pool and spa - renovation - my 11 old years son was disappointed

spacious large room, great view from the window, very good breakfast, close to the tram station,/15 min to the center/ helpfull staff

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Terrible
    • Standard Room

Poor very poor and I wouldn’t recommend you to no one ....

I paid a full amount to use facilities of the sauna and the swimming pool both were in renovation process .i wasn’t informed untill I got there .

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Good hotel if you can get an offer on the rate.
    • Standard Room

Wellness not available on site, rooms could do with an update, lift system is a nightmare. Breakfast was ridiculously expensive

The general space was cool Breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Clean and comfortable rooms
    • Standard Room

The rooms need renovating. It all looks very dated. The pictures make it look a lot better than it actually is. At the weekend, because this hotel is located in the business area, most places are closed so you will need to walk quite far or get a taxi to the centre to get food.

Clean and comfortable rooms

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Nice hotel with exceptional breakfast and super clean rooms.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

There was no chance to see the football match I wanted to see, since in the bar they were watching a German football match. In an hotel so big they should provide at least two TV sets in the bar for different sport events.

Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Terrible!!! to say the least.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

Was on a business trip Checked in on the 10th of April at 8pm .Went into the room the room was warm air was heavy complained to the reception about the Ac was told that I need to keep the ac on for a while for the room to cool..Was tired went of too sleep and left for work the next morning.Came back to in the evening to find out that the ac was ineffective. Called the reception to complain again and was told that the ac plant of the hotel has been down for the last couple of days and can not been repaired,.Requested for the duty manager who was curt and said the Ac plant has not been functioning for the last couple of days and he cannot do much about it. I asked him why I was not made aware of this problem at check in on the 10th it self before charging my credit card for three day as I could have decided to stay else where.He simply said he can't do much about it now as its beyond their control.Told him he had no business to charge me 180 Euros a night when the hotels ac is not functional .I was simply told again cannot do anything ,if you like to check out please do. Have been a business traveller stayed in hotels all over the world,never experienced such behaviour in any star property world wide.Pathetic to say the least.The room was warm musty and air was heavy could not get a good night sleep on all three days I was there,which effected my work the next whole day. Deposit charged on my credit card on check in was not cancelled on check out.Gym was under renovation was not informed on check in and at time of making the reservation. Room had no information leaflets about the hotel.Telephone lines in the room was no twerking on the first day of check in had to go out to the house phone on the floor to make a call to the operator

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

we had booked the hotel and room since November 2017, and had booked a king size bed,
    • Standard Room

We had booked the hotel since Nov 2017 for a king size bed, and upon check in were informed non room available and had a waiting time of 5 to 6 hours, we left luggage at the reception and late came to check IN only to be given a room with 2 single beds joined together..upon requesting them to change room we were informed the hotel was full and that was the best they could offer... there were no bell boys to help us with luggage in check IN or Check Out..would not stay at the Hotel again... and being a genius Member with Booking.com did not help at all...

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

The location was fine, however distance in miles from where...
    • Standard Room

I booked a double room for two nights and was given a single, campbed - this was ridiculous and uncomfortable- I actually slept on the floor. I was over for a business trip and had to go elsewhere for my next night. The worst nights sleep I have ever had! Definitely NOT a double room.

The location was fine, however distance in miles from where we had searched was much further than stated

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Wonderful staff with view in the pool. Spa is just great.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

small pool ㅠㅠ but wonderful view. Need maintenance in the pool area.

Wonderful staff with info for the parking nearby not only in the hotel garage^^. Nice and neat room with cleanness.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Its was a short stay (one night) for.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

Its was a short stay (one night) for. The room was spacious. The best part was the swimming pool and the breakfast, even my two year old daughter enjoyed it a lot.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

The view wars good, we were on the 14th floor.
    • Standard Room

It looks better on the outside. Breakfast and parking overpriced. For the amount of money they request the rooms should be match the standards. I expected much more. They should look into upgrading their spa area as well.

The view wars good, we were on the 14th floor. It’s very central and the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Grote hotel met mooi ontbijt. Trem in de buurt. Leuke uitzicht. Gedateerd , klaar voor renovatie.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

State of hotel, hall and rooms is best worn. I had a business room on the 7th floor. Lamps in the hall are all dented. The coffee table in the room looks like a second-hand store. The bench and the chair that steel there are totally ripped off. Dirty floor at small swimming pool. People do not shower before they go into the pool.

Breakfast was good and very nicely done. Just another experience. Rely nice space with good chairs. Very clean.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Good locarion
    • Standard Room

We had to wait long time to check in and chect out, reception is very small and in the morning it cannot handle a lit of guests at the same time.

Great design of a building, very modern. Near the Frankfurt exhibition center.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Bedrooms & Breakfast
    • Standard Room

Bar menu was dreadful , better selection of food in room service. Bar staff were untrained and very rude, service at the bar was dreadful and the sits in the bar area were very uncomfortable. One of the bar staff smelled of sweat. Waiting time on lifts was disgraceful (15 mins one morning) Waiting time in queue to check out was 22 mins

Bedrooms & Breakfast

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Hotel experience would be much better if staff were friendly and more attentive.
    • Standard Room

Most of the staff at the reception were very rude and not very attentive. This was a big let down as it made the whole experience of staying at the hotel unpleasant from checking-in to checking- out. Room was okay not great and closet space was limited.

rooms were comfortable and overall the lobby and breakfast area was okay.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Comfortable enjoyable experience. What you'd expect from a Radisson Blu.
    • Standard Room

Didn't not like anything.Just not suitable for a romantic get away really. More for business. Also maybe a little over priced.

Staff very welcoming. Very comfortable. Food was good. Nice bar.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Disappointed
    • Standard Room

Personal rude, unpolite. No greeting, no help, no professionals. Two students in gastronomy were only kind. Room is cold and untidy.

Maybe the breakfast was good, but crowded. Mattrace was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Great hotel; poor spa.
    • Standard Room

The hotel boasts a pool, spa and sauna; all of which it has. However anyone booking this hotel for the spa or sauna experience is going to be disappointed. The sauna area is very small and the there is no quite room for relaxing in. There are loungers by the pool but again the space is so cramped that you have to shimmy between longer and pool to get around. The views form the pool and the sauna are spectacular and if you are lucky enough to get the pool or sauna to yourself you will be very pleased.

I travel a lot and stay in a lot of different hotels and this was possible the best breakfast I have experienced. The selection of food and the quality was outstanding. However for €28 it needs to be. If I had to criticise it would be the lack of space between the foods to place a plate down in the circumstances where two hands are needed to make a selection.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Very bad experience and i would never return. Be warned. ILLEGAL CARD DEBITS.
    • Standard Room

My experience at this hotel has been the worst experience i have had in a hotel. i made my booking through booking.com at 174 Euro for 2 nights which i thought was fair and a good deal. i was transiting and decided to see Frankfurt and rest en route. A few days to my arrival, i realised there was a pending transaction of an amount similar to this and assumed it was the hotel taking the room rate before arrival. I didnt think this was unusual and i was happy with that. (I just arrived from london and the hotel had taken full payment before my arrival and i checked in with no hassle). Upon arrival with my five year old daughter, i found the front desk man very rude and unfriendly and i was beginning to have a bad opinion about the place. He said i had to provide my card for authorization. I told him that i thought the hotel had concluded with this. He insisted that this was normal protocol and that the hotel never takes payment. Anyway he attempted to do this twice and told me it was a failed transaction. He said he would not check me in so i gave him cash which he said he needed me to pay 250 Euro to cover deposits. After check out, my deposit was returned but a lot of pending transactions which i couldn't identify the source. Later on after check out and after the weekend, i logged on to my statement and I realised that over GBP400 was being held by Radisson Blu. The matter remains unresolved as there have been back and forths with the accounts department and only one payment has been reversed so far, while there is about GBP290 outstanding. This excludes overseas charges for the debits and the overseas calls to the hotel. At this point i am very frustrated. In conclusion, I have paid for the room rate in cash @ EUR 175. The hotel had debited my account on two different transactions of a total of GBP290 in addition to the cash I paid. Dear travelers, be warned. I am waiting for a feedback and ultimately a resolution asap.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Better the second time around
    • Standard Room

Room was booked for 2 however only one set of towels in the bathroom, easily and quickly rectified though.

Early check in (fantastic after a long night flight) Room decor and layout was superb Extremely friendly and efficient staff on reception

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

A bit fancy, a lot more expensive.
    • Standard Room

It feels like it's a bit more fancy than normal hotels. 'a bit more fancy', while the price is 'a lot more'. I drove into the parking area, walked up, and then was informed that parking would cost me €28 per day. I then said I would drive out right away, but was informed I would still need to pay for today. After driving around the neighborhood for about twenty minutes, I found a parking spot, which was a short walk away. Also, when I pay for a fancy hotel, I expect things to be a certain way; a water boiler should work, the shower head shouldn't be sharp enough to cut myself on, and I do not expect to be 'reminded of the value-conscious breakfast around €25 per person' every time I talk to the staff.

The lobby conveys a sense of fanciness; it is large, comfortable, and efficient. There are some comfortable seating areas around, and the staff seem to 'just be there' whenever you've got a question.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

My stay in Frankfurt was great as usual and Radison Blu simply added to it.

No complaints at all.

Radison Blu Frankfurt is one of the cleanest hotels Ive ever stayed in. Pristine. Very easy to travel to any part of the city with public transportation. There is a delcious bakery nearby - a must try.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Not bad
    • Standard Room

No smoking rooms available, Parking is not free(this is almost for all hotels I visited in Germany) the Hotel is far from the center but the tram is 5 mins away by foot.

Wifi is free and very good , the room is good and clean. on check out was nice to offer us a free parking card.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Very comfortable and in good location.
    • Standard Room

I like the Radisson Blue Frankfurt very much, because it was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is located close to IAA2017 and we could walk for 10 min. The rooms are very specious and with nice view. We had room on 10th floor. The swimming pool was also great and the sauna and I also enjoyed the fitness. Its very quite and with well insulated walls, so we did not hear nothing from the neighbors. I definitely recommend this hotel and will visit it again in case of opportunity will arise in future.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Not too bad but a 10min walk from transport links and not the best value of money
    • Standard Room

The hotel is basic with no secure wifi or extra facilities aside from a pool. The food was average and the shower constantly chnaged temp. No breakfast included at this price which was a shame.

The room desugn and spce was good though. Spa area was ok.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Short stay with a suprise at night
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was way to expensive, 28 Euro's! I did not used this option.

They allowed me to book in very early (0800), Very nice room. At 2130 there were a knock on my door and room service gave me a complementary snack.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Access to swimming pool and sauna, comfortable bed and nice...
    • Standard Room

Very small wardrobe without shelving to put your clothes. I use shelving next to wardrobe and by small light there burn my swimsuit and jeans! Carpet r dirty but without that room been good to use. Little far from centre around 15-20 min by train but alright for weekend of relaxing.

Access to swimming pool and sauna, comfortable bed and nice clean bathroom

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Good tea in the room.
    • Standard Room

It said one large double bed in this standard double room on the website but in truth is two separate single beds putting together which is not good for people who wanna cuddle together.

Good tea in the room. Nice swimming pool with a good view on the top floor.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Communication breakdown and poor customer service
    • Standard Room

We had to stay at a hotel overnight due to the evacuation of Westend Frankfurt this weekend, as a result of the WWII bomb found there. We booked in Radisson Blu via Booking and the breakfast was not included in the price. Upon arrival at the hotel, when we specified that we booked a stay there due to the evacuation, we were ensured by the reception staff that, even though we hadn't originally booked for it, breakfast would be included in the price we had done the booking with. This assurance was repeated to us by another reception staff member the next morning. However, in the afternoon when we were doing the check-out, we were asked to pay for the breakfast!!! The staff there insisted we do so, as this was not included in our Booking.com initial booking, something that was true, but which of course was directly contradicting to the assurances we had received both the previous day and on the same morning! In the end, the staff member there suggested we meet «half-way» and pay 50% of the price, something that we did, because, frankly, we were really fed up at this point... This incident of obvious miscommunication and poor customer service spoiled our stay in the end...

Room was basic / satisfactory, breakfast was good. Extended stay until 6 pm due to the weekend situation in Frankfurt.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Radisson supposed to be better .. 7/10
    • Standard Room

-POOL : we are so disappointed with pool ! ! So small pool which you can't even swim ... -SHOWER : I don't know why they make a glass shower which can seen from room . Especially in a twin room . -NO ROOF : it's missing that there is no roof bar / balcony ...

Clean , comfortable

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Perfect for my needs
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

Business class room was tiny, there was nowhere I could leave my suitcase without tripping over it. The head board is fabric and very, very dirty on one side. No toaster at breakfast

The hotel looks stunning as you approach it and the view from the room (16th floor) is breathtaking. The hotel is close to the airport and the city by taxi

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

terrible
    • Standard Room

1.when I just check in and came to the room .the towel is dirty. 2.i just opened the refrigerator and picked 3 drinks out to choose,even didn't open its,and put them back to refrigerator, but this hotel takes me 3 drinks' costs from my credit card. 3.check in and check out is so slow.Reception persons is not friendly, work without efficient. I won't choose this hotel anymore.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Friendly staff
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

The Wifi wasn't stable enough to properly support streaming Netflix via airplay as advertised in the Hotel. We kept having issues with that.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

6.0
    Non impressed this time.
    • Standard Room

SPA: There is policy writen in the door & It should be respected at all times. The policy say that not clothing is allow withing the spa and sauna area. Despite that warning the sauna and steam room was full of people in swiming outfit, making feel the people without clothing unconfortable.

Nothing this time, I did like the spa facility in the past, unfortunatelly No anymore. Swimming pool super busy at all times.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Really nice hotel !
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

Minibar was without cooling ! was just in room temperature. Water in the shower was switching from too hot to too cold. However, this didn´t infect our stay so much.

Breakfast was fantastic, the bed was perfect, staff was extremely friendly. Great in every way.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Radisson Blu Frankfurt
    • Standard Room

The bed was a double bed and the beds kept moving apart from each other, creating a hole in the middle.

Nice location, nice view from the 17th floor. Bathroom with a bath and clean!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

Modern and clean
    • Standard Room

The pool in the spa was really small, actually its spa was small in every aspect but good for relaxing.

The bed was comfy, friendly staff, amazing view from the rooms and everything was clean! The view of the pool in the night was so nice. Good for 1 night.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

okay, cant tell as I only slept and left.
    • Standard Room

Checkin took ages. came at the reception at 01.25. guy at the desk needed my cc for additionals.... at 1.25? I want to go to bed. after 20 minutes he still couldn't enter my cc in the system.... so I requested my cc back.. very strange and not friendly to guest.

great room Nice people at the restaurant. Free coffee to go

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

Executive accommodation
    • Standard Room

Changing shower temperature. Changed rooms to a lower floor which had less issues.

Pretty building, good location very close to some restaurants (Thai Wok is great) and walkable to Messe or short tram ride to there or city. Complementary toiletries were very good quality. Swimming pool is nice but very small.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

The Spa area and pool were great, especially for my daughter.
    • Standard Room

Food from Restaurant was not to our liking and extremely expensive. Parking also expensive compared to other Locations. Also no Windows in the room for fresh air.

The Spa area and pool were great, especially for my daughter. Also for Apple Lovers, the Apple TV was awesome. View from the room was really nice. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2017

Great Breakfast with plenty of choice to set you up for the...
    • Standard Room

I am allergic to the feather pillows and the alternative wasn't great

Great Breakfast with plenty of choice to set you up for the day Bonus was the adapter in the safe in the room :o)

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Impressive.
    • Standard Room

The water in the Shower are changing from cold to very hot from it self. Nothing has been done after complaining. Customer service didn't even bother to answer.

Impressive.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

Business class room, too expensive for what you get.
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

The room has only got a bath tub and no shower tray, disappointing for a business class room at 380 EUR /night. The bath tub is very narrow and slipery. My wife and myself both slipped and fell, thankfully no injuiries. The water supply suddenly turns extremely hot or very cold suddenly for a few seconds which makes you step forward slip. On our last night our card didnt work to unlock the door. We had to go down to the desk twice until a staff member came with us with a key. He told us that the battery of the lock was empty and could only be charged the next morning. Every time we would leave our room a staff member would have to come with us to unlock our room. He told us that normally he would offer us a new room but the Hotel was fully booked that night. No other compensation was offered, which i would expect for a room at that rate.

Good location, close to the Trade fair with tram. The business class room is spacious.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2016

Great views and service
    • Standard Room

The pool is very small yet in a great location on top, a little warning would be good that it s really just for dipping your toe

Friendliness of staff, relaxed but polite, good mix

• Reviewed: December 8, 2016

Clean, Quiet, but Unfriendly staff and poorly located.
    • Standard Room

Over an hour's walk from the city centre through some dodgy areas of town, and taxi costs 16 euro each way into city centre. Unfriendly and impatient staff. Bed felt like heaven at first but woke up feeling like I'd fallen off a building. Too soft. And the hotel bar was closed on a Sunday early evening even though there was no event on.

Clean, quiet room and nice shower

• Reviewed: December 5, 2016

The variety and quality of the breakfast was outstanding
    • Standard Room

A bit far from the center of town.

The variety and quality of the breakfast was outstanding Very quiet rooms. Beautiful view. Excellent hotel overall. Only downside is the distance to the main city.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2016

Nice Staff.
    • Standard Room

Expensive for a four star....Small Bar and Lobby area. Outside main area......Around the hotel seemed unsafe at nite....

Nice Staff...Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2016

quiet, comfortable stay with friendly staff
    • Standard Room

The room was nice but there wasn't much space to move about the bed and there was no bath in the room (i think we had one of two rooms on the floor without a bath) The location was ok, but there wasn't much nearby (cafes/restuarants/shops) and prices were very expensive for breakfast and the bar (even soft drinks), which given there aren't many other places to go was very irksome.

The staff were very helpful and friendly Bed was very comfortable The hotel was quiet

• Reviewed: September 15, 2016

VERY nice and skilled personnel: there we're minor...
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

poor old room (even in "business" version) small and outdated gym / spa / pool really far and away from city center ... but VERY quiet location indeed

VERY nice and skilled personnel: there we're minor problems during check-in and in the bath - everything fixed nicely nice view from the room

• Reviewed: September 15, 2016

over priced
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

Shower water has no continue temperature only very hot or cold Room was not very clean Beds are small size, not the ones that were displayed in the advertisement I had made my complaints to the staf and ask if management could call back but untill today no reply. Not worth the E 180 for the room!

Breakfast was ok

• Reviewed: August 27, 2016

My mum ordered from the room service some tea then she...
    • Standard Room

My mum ordered from the room service some tea then she shocked when they asked how many tea bags do you want ? Also they brought exactlly the same amount that she said ! Thats weird to heard from hotel

• Reviewed: August 24, 2016

Good hotel, but Frankfurt has better for value for money.
    • Standard Room

The room smelled slightly of smoke.

We booked this room as it was on special and so it was good value for money. At full price I would be disappointed though. Compared to other Frankfurt hotels it is nothing special, except for the bottom-long windows and the nice view.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2016

The hotel staff are pleasant.
    • Standard Room

Extra attention in cleaning of the room. I found cheerios cereal from previous guest.

The hotel staff are pleasant. The location is great. The views from the rooms that we stayed were good. Overall it is a beautiful hotel in a quiet area.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2016

Staff very helpful to foreign visiters
    • Standard Room

Main bar closed on Sunday night and had to use smaller bar, seemed more expensive, however staff very friendly

All necessities available in room, Coffee, toiletries etc

• Reviewed: August 5, 2016

Fly paradise in restaurants.........
    • Standard Room

We had a meal on the first night in the restaurant where we spent a lot of time swatting flies away, Breakfast at 6.30 the following morning {€56} was pretty bad as the flies were everywhere. Went for coffee and returned to find a fly enjoying my bread roll so I decided to leave at that point. I've had cleaner eating conditions in railway stations, flies didn't seem to bother the chef ! What a pity this was the downside, the room was excellent.

Staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: July 31, 2016

Breakfast was excellent!
    • Standard Room

Parking is way too expensive in the hotel! My kids were swimming in the pool, suddenly there came some naked people out of the sauna and jumped in the pool. My kids had a schock for their life :(

Breakfast was excellent!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2016

A four star hotel that needs to try harder to live up to their reputation
    • Standard Room

We were disrespectfully met at first. They had forgot to clean our room, there was cleaning equipment all over the room and it stank of cigarettes (this is NOT a non-smoking hotel at all levels, no matter what they say). When I complained and refused to take the room they gave as another, clean one, but at a lower level and had poorer quality (plastic floor and not a carpet, another door in the room leading to the next room). When I then got furious over this, they were shockingly enough not willing to offer any compensation until i talked to the manager, which finally and reluctantly, gave us a slightly better room - but still - in the same category. We did however get free breakfast as compensation. Next thing they screwed up was the surprise room-service I had planned for my wife on her birthday: the order was completely wrong although I had set the details the day before with the staff. And they didn't get it right either! For this mistake they did compensate with no discussion, apologized with chocolate and did not charge us for the room-service.

The view. The pool and spa. The restaurant and breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Comfortable

All was okay

Very friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Pleasant and amazing
    • Standard Room

Time taken to refund my money back to credit card

The staffs and breakfast was fantastic

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

The location is good while the break fast is rich and...
    • Standard Room

The location is good while the break fast is rich and excellent.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Very accommodating beautiful view of the city
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

The pool and sauna hasn’t been built yet but was shown as open

Very accommodating beautiful view of the city

intersting

room price

The staff

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

for sure over price of what it can offer

Its an old hotel

the hotel needs urgently renovation. Its an old hotel and it shows

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

It was a last minute booking near midnight.
    • Standard Room

It was a last minute booking near midnight. Booked a standard double room and was provided an office type overflow room with a fold out bed.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Very old

Very old Dirty moquette

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Really, The hotel was nice.

NEVER

A bout location was very good because close to the city center.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

wellness center closed for restoration

wellness center closed for restoration

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

It was nice affordable & great location.

Toilet

Cleanliness toilet

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

View

Paid parking

View

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

At night the restaurant staff wasnt very friendly and the...
    • Premium Room with Panoramic View

At night the restaurant staff wasnt very friendly and the parking place is too expensive

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Excellent parking, big rooms!
    • Suite with Panoramic View

One way street. But super easy

Perfect location, many activities