Reviews of Hotel Ratskeller This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Marktplatz 10, 38259 Salzgitter, Germany

#2 of 9 hotels in Salzgitter

Read more- opens a dialog box

Convenient for roads.

New layout underground carpark / reception / rooms / eating areas awkward. Food not what it was, either. Overpriced.

Not much, frankly. Far preferable when I first visited in 1983 when it was part of the Ringhotels chain. Quiet, though.

A lovely hotel in a very good location
    • Comfort Double Room

Room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.

Friendliness

Friendliness

• Reviewed: 2 February 2016

- nice location of hotel

- the hotel consists of two parts. One is a super, from lift go out straight to the restaurant, reception, but the second part of the .... It is very complicated, and the road out of the room for breakfast long with lots of stairs (one down, one up) - not very good impression. - Small took me the true meaning after visiting this hotel. All in one bathroom - toilet or shower. - I was not on the list of breakfast. Mrs. several times approached me with a list me to find myself on it. It's was a little stressful and upsetting situation

- nice location of hotel - staff of Täglich

• Reviewed: 2 February 2016

I got a room number 58- of what I remember. Double Room in the corner of old building(ground floor). Room was very nice, but outside the window there is an ashtray, plus a few meters away from the windows is the ventilation system from the kitchen. After opening the window, I began to choke (I have asthma). I went to the front desk to ask for a room change. I received a reply that they have rooms available but with a higher-standard and I have to pay extra for a room change !!!!! On next day I received a new room ( single room), but of course I had to pay for Double Room. Very poor customer service, tragedy - does not apply to the Nelly who was very nice and helpful person.

Location. Breakfast

• Reviewed: 11 May 2015

Only having a single user wifi is a bit old fashioned.

Only having a single user wifi is a bit old fashioned.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.