Reviews of Hotel Rossner This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Kulmbacher Straße 16, 95213 Münchberg, Germany

#2 of 5 hotels in Münchberg

The only negative thing was I was not able to make or receive any calls from the room telephone, but it wasn't really that important.

It was my second time at the Hotel Rosner and once again I had a very pleasant visit and a very good dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I also had a nice and comfortable room.

The staff at the Hotel Rossner were all very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my dinner in the hotel restaurant as well as the breakfast buffet.The hotel is in the center of town not far from the train station.My room was also very comfortable.I'd be happy to come back again in the future.It's impressive that it has been run by the same family for over 100 years!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

- A kettle in the room would have been a great addition.

- The owners were excellent, even if not everybody spoke English ;) - good restaurant (with some lovely Christmas decorations!) - family friendly atmosphere - The hotel is situated close to the motorway which made for a perfect stopover on our way to Poland.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

NOTHING

Family-run hotel friendly , smiling, very polite ! Lovely, clean and friendly Nestled in the flowers Comfortable We slept well , and ate even better :) Rich breakfast ( sweet and savory ) Restaurant open every evening , with refined and tasty dishes . A warm goodbye to the owners Katarzyna and Francesco

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

We were not so impressed with the Location of the hotel - PARKING PROBLEM! Although I did request parking, we did not receive any response from the Hotel! They have a small parking garage, but this was full and the Owner made arrangements for us to park in another building, BUT this was closed when we came back to the Hotel after our function at 01:30 in the morning - There was very limited public parking near the Hotel.

It is a quaint little Hotel, convenient for our purpose - bed and breakfast. At first we were not so impressed arriving at 18:30, however after arriving at 01:30 in the morning, we were quite impressed with the comfort of the beds and the quietness of the rooms! The breakfast was a “standard” Germany breakfast, however with GLUTEN FREE bread rolls, that we did not have to ask for! The owner immediately identified us and presented us with our special request!

Nothing to say

Nice stay in Rossner. Super kind staff and good food.

The way tout go to the hotel room was tricky,you have to go up stairs with your luggage and walk à long way. It os noisy.

Nothing particular

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

We were driving though Germany wit the car fully packed. It was nice to be able to park the car in a secure garage.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

The parking conditions were not good. But I think it a general problem for the whole city

Nice garden to get our dinner

• Reviewed: 27 May 2016

Booking should have a told me about the strange entrance. The front door was locked; it's the entrance to the restaurant which opens at 5:00. Luckily our cell phone worked and we called the hotel directly. The owner, spoke very little English, but enough for us to understand he was coming out. We stopped on the side of the street (not really legal) and waited. He got in the car and drove with us to the parking garage, in the back of the hotel, involving twists and turns down narrow streets/alleys, which we would have never found without him. He took us straight to the room, gave us a key to the garage and front door and all was well.

I liked having a key to the hotel/main entrance/garage. It made me feel liked I was a part of the place; it was home. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very charming and warm. It's a 4th generation family business.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2015

Hotel is situated in a small city I cannot recommend for tourist people. If you have an appointment in this city I highly recommend Hotel Rossner

Staff are so nice and easygoing They speak good language Hotel is like your home, good place too relax Well designed hotel / good restaurant

• Reviewed: 15 March 2016

I could have been happier with an extra towel...

The owners were very kind and the dinner was excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

Conveniently located (close to highway). Rooms have Basic comfortlevel. I got feeling that I was welcome and that staff genuinly.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2015

We had only 15C in our room (however, we made a reservation 30 minutes before arriving)!

Breakfast.

There are also 8 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.