Reviews of SEEGER Living Comfort Downtown

Karlstraße 42-44, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany

#8 of 15 Holiday rentals in Karlsruhe

Based on 92 apartment reviews

Cost effective business option with excellent space
    • Business Apartment - Karlstrasse 42-44

Tiny piece of soap - at least two should be provided. No facility to order taxi. No A/C in case of summer but a lot of windows. Water pressure issue.

Checkin checkout on weekend was a breeze just a keycard pickup and drop - no people contact with clear instructions. Large amount of space in room and ample plug points for charging devices etc. International news channels on TV. Grocery shop nearby. Tram station. Small bars. Cafe on ground level.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

😋
    • Premium Apartment - Karlstrasse 49a

Lack of air conditioning in the apartment. I had to open the windows and there it was noisy.

I liked your employees. They are very attentive and executive, especially Anne-Katrin Mueller)))

still staying - long term.
    • Plus Apartment - Kriegsstraße 5

Lift keeps breaking down. Long walk up 5 flights of stairs in 27deg with a case. My electronic key failed once. Staff were really good the next day. I had to stay in a hotel one night. Emergency phone number... needs to be expanded to include dialing using non-German phone. I am a visitor from the UK. My mobile provider is UK, do I need to include any additional numbers if dialing out of hours support. Recent fire alarm scare. On the street for 4hrs. Better contingency should be considered.... i.e. seating provided in adjacent building (main office). Just being off the street is a bonus. Minor point. Pillow does not provide much support. Option of an additional pillow would be a good touch. Overall, good flat, good location and great staff.

The location and the utilities provided (e.g. washing machine, ironing board etc.)

disappointing! outrageous management, didnt get what i've booked and paid for
    • Premium Comfort Apartment - Karlstrasse 49a

POOR MANAGEMENT! There is no one available after 5 pm! they only gave bedding for 1 person but ive booked a double room for 2 people. So one person had no pillow and bedsheets. Floor was dirty. They offered me a 10 Euro voucher to spend in there restaurant! OUTRAGEOUS! I didnt get any response but rude comments from the management. One of the worst experiences ever!

good location

Quality, new accommodation in the heart of Karlsruhe Stadtmitte. Beware parking garage!
    • Premium Apartment - Karlstrasse 49a

The key Pick-up was at a different property nearby which wasn't clearly articulated in the hotel correspondence. The room access key granted access to the basement parking garage, but didn't let you out!!?? We had to drive the wrong way up the driveway and my colleague had to open the entry gate from outside and hope that no-one was coming in at the same time.

The appartment appeared to be brand new! Everything was unused and very clean. Good wifi, comfortable bed and super shower.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

The facilities are all fine, the kitchen had plenty of...
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom - Marienstraße 63

No wifi in the apartment

The facilities are all fine, the kitchen had plenty of equipment. The location (Marienstraße) is good with plenty of shops nearby, a laundromat just a block away plus a nice pub and cinema a short walk from the apartment

Nice place with good location
    • Business Comfort Apartment - Karlstrasse 42-44

А pillow & a duvet really need to be replaced.

If you need not the hotel but the apartments with kitchenette this is the right choice.

Spacious room

More coffee-ads ;-)

Spacious room

Very nice location close to restaurants and shops

Very nice location close to restaurants and shops

Average
    • Business Comfort Apartment - Karlstrasse 42-44

The bed is too small for two people even though it is a comfort apartment for two.

Kitchen

Happy to stay and thanks
    • Classic Apartment - Kriegsstraße 5

Nothing specific , everything good

the provided facilities are good & I am happy

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

#Best Deal Karlsruhe

Excellent location & great service

• Reviewed: 25 January 2016

The location is convenient and close to shopping and cite...

The attitude of the manager is really disappointing. We have acknowledged the hotel that we have a 7-year old child traveling with us, and they didn't tell us if we should pay extra money for the child. There was only one twin bed and one quilt for two adult and one child. Not only they charged my room fee a week earlier, they charged 60 euro when I asked for extra blanket for the child, saying child is 10 euro extra per day and we weren't told at all. The manager stopped communicating with us after they charged all the money from my credit card. This is the worst experience I have ever had in Germany.

The location is convenient and close to shopping and cite seeing places.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2015

I stayed in an apartment at Kriegstrasse, which I was old is...

I wouldn't say it was a bad experience, but I could not get signal to Wifi... Could be an issue with the floor! So if you are booking the apartment here, might be a good idea to get in touch with Anne or Michael beforehand and they will help you out!

I stayed in an apartment at Kriegstrasse, which I was old is their old property. Inspite of that I found that it had all the amenities that I would require for a month long stay. Kitchen is well equipped. The apartment was in imppecable condition when I arrived. I definitely had a very comfortable stay. Anne is extremely co-operative as well as hospitable and very prompt in answering your queries

• Reviewed: 17 November 2015

Nice staff, Friendly and help the family and nice place to...

Cleaning is once a week and improvement of some facilities like washing and drying must be provided at least once as complimentary.

Nice staff, Friendly and help the family and nice place to stay for a month or so even with kids its fine, Comfortable and classy.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

All sights are close

Many facilities were broken when we came - sink, heater, stove. Washing machine was absent despite promise it's there. As a result we went 600 meters to next SEEGER Living office to wash the clothes.

All sights are close

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

space of the apt.

Pillow is totally uncomfortable, house keeping knock door at 9 to clean, and I checked in at 2 am !! No (Don't Disturb badge or card) !! No house keeping at week end + national holiday (as it happen), so live with your towel for 3 day (no extra one) and no refill of coffee or sugar too

space of the apt. is good, good location, nice kitchen, clean room

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

The best customer support I can remember.

You can find cheaper rooms in the city, but they are not as complete as this. If you have problems with noise to sleep there are trams so close till late evening.

The best customer support I can remember. I don't know the city, don't speak german and have been here for three weeks. Both Anne and Michael have helped me so well in each and everything I requested.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2015

It's well located, in the center of town.

I stayed one month and they only came twice to clean. It got very dusty, and when they came they would not take the rubbish, which was a problem. They never changed the soap and shampoos. No air condition.

It's well located, in the center of town. However, the rooms to the street are very noisy at all times.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2015

Everything.

I didn't like the cleaning of the room and their was one week with no fresh towels change.

Everything.. I lived for one month and one day I forgot my card in the room and the lady from the coffee shop helped me call the security. The security arrived within 40 min, opened the door for us and we completed the formalities. Staff were very helpful when ever we call they are ready to help and assess.. Thanks

• Reviewed: 15 January 2015

the location is convenient, it is close to main streets and...

First of all I had issues with connecting to wifi. The registration form did not allow me to enter an international phone number. While formally the international phone numbers are supported, in reality the form did not work. Eventually I managed to get confirmation by asking a friend of mine who had a local number. Calling to a person indicated in the hotel instruction did not lead to anything. The person was helpless. Then on the check-out day I had a question about keys, called again and received zero help. The person promised to call me back ASAP and did not call at all. I had to call again and suggested a solution for the problem.

the location is convenient, it is close to main streets and there is a local supermarket nearby. The appartment is comfortable. The kitchen contains everything you need for cooking.

• Reviewed: 1 May 2016

Location and view and quietness

Check-in was about 1 mile away. For people arriving without a car, that's annoying.

Location and view and quietness

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Very Bad Services

Very Bad Services

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

It's hard to find coins for the Washing machine, I...

It's hard to find coins for the Washing machine, I suggest to let it for free, or include it with apartment price.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2015

Price was really high for one night

Price was really high for one night

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

Location is very good!

Location is very good! Perfect!!

• Reviewed: 7 August 2015

very comfortable hotel

very comfortable hotel

• Reviewed: 15 February 2015

Great location within the city center.

The wifi was poor.

Great location within the city center. The apartments make you feel like home.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2015

Dishes very dirty, senseo doesn't work and dirty.

Dishes very dirty, senseo doesn't work and dirty...!

There are also 16 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.