Reviews of SEETELHOTEL Ahlbecker Hof This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Dünenstraße 47, 17419 Ahlbeck, Germany

#7 of 14 hotels in Ahlbeck

Read more- opens a dialog box

Staff was amazing, food variety & preparation above par,...
    • Double Room - South Side / Land View

Staff was amazing, food variety & preparation above par, location and very pet friendly. They even took our dogs needs into consideration & cared whether he was also enjoying the visit. The spa area & massages are the best we have experienced.

5 Star Hotel with no WiFi
    • Double Room - South Side / Land View

Unbelievable, but this 5-star Hotel has no wifi! Our occupation requires sharing work with leisure, so it was the big problem for us. The staff at the reception couldn't do anything about our complaints. We have had the impression this is a typical situation. We talked to the Hotel Manager who did not find a way to deal with this situation. In the list of facilities, there is information: "WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge". It wasn't.

Breakfast was really great.

No air conditioning
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

No air conditioning and we were top floor, right under metal roof. The afternoons and nights were unbearable if the temperature went higher than 24C. Only 5 rooms in the entire hotel have ac.

The town is really nice, hotel right by the beach, even if you end up in the family room building it’s just a few meter away. Lots of restaurants around (Italian and German mainly), few shops if you need something. Beach is very big, with perfect white sand and those German adorable baskets. Pool was a big hit with my children, we actually spend most of our time there.

Superb! I cannot wait to return.
    • Double Room - South Side / Land View

My room had a beautiful view of the pier and I liked my room very much, although, for the price, the room was smaller than I expected. That said, I was very happy with my accommodation there and the friendly staff and excellent(!) food.

The restaurant is fabulous! I ate dinner there both evenings and the breakfast was also suberb. The staff is very service-oriented and always friendly.

Amazing hotel, amazing suite, amazing service
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

That was just perfect stay with my family in their 2 bedroom suite. Elgant, modern and spacious. We benefited from a balcony as well, so could chill there peacefully. Hotel was located just a minute walk from the promenade and the beach. Upon arrival we were greeted by Hubert who was very welcoming and caring. She showed us where to park and told us everything about the hotel. We could not imagine a better service than here. Breakfasts served in the main hotel building was just as amazing as everything else there. Huge variety of food, teas and other beverages. This was a real 5* service. Will definitely come back

A wonderful historic hotel in the heart of Ahlbeck
    • Double Room - South Side / Land View (1 Adult)

I understand that it is a problem all over Usedom, but the wifi was very poor.

The staff were wonderful. Everyone was friendly and helpful, from the man who met me at the front desk when I checked in, to the waitress in the Thai restaurant, to the head of housekeeping.

Great place
    • Double Room - South Side / Land View

There was no fitness available

Great place

Very good location and very fancy hotel

Very good location and very fancy hotel

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

location comfort service food difficult to pick one as all...

location comfort service food difficult to pick one as all were excellent

• Reviewed: 11 April 2015

The hotel was very comfortable and had everything you could...

The hotel was very comfortable and had everything you could want.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.