Reviews of Seeschloss Sellin

#1 of 17 hotels in Ostseebad Sellin

9.7

9.9

• Double Room with Balcony

I would have liked to be able to make tea and coffee in my room.

The service was excellent. The room was clean, roomy, and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was really good. When there was a problem with the WiFi, which I needed for a work deadline, they were very helpful and reassuring and fixed it right away. Usually I don't write reviews but this place exceeded my expectations.

• Double Room with Balcony

Unfortunately, both rooms were really small with approx. 30cm between each side of the bed and the wall. --> Cosy... :)

Very nice owner who makes everything possible and is a great source of information and town-gossip. Perfect location on a little cliff right next to the beach. Very modern bathroom.

Maid did not vacuum the floors in my room everyday, considering this is a hotel near the beach sand is brought in daily from shoes etc. I would therefore like to see in the future that the floors are vacuumed every single day. The spa area was nice and clean but is somehow lacking the really cozy feeling I am used to, especially in the room where you soak in a bath. During my bath I was only provided with 1 tiny glass of water, sorry but this was insufficient as I was soaking for more than 20 minutes in hot water. The prices for the spa services are very fair!

The owner/check-in person is very very friendly and it gives the hotel a very special touch. She covers all the information you need, walked us to our room and recommended us the places we should visit.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

There is absolutely nothing to complain about.

Wow, this was an amazing hotel to stay at. The stuff was super friendly and attentive. They did everything to make our stay as perfect as possible. The rooms are great and very clean. Our bed was so comfy and the breakfast more than delicious. Every morning it was different and also the dinner was very divine. We will be back for sure!

• Double Room with Side Sea View

Very friendly staff. Good breakfast.

Good breakfast and taking good care of my wife's gluten allergy

• Double Room with Balcony

Staff extra friendly - fabulous breakfast!

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

Very good service! Especially a Young man who is still studying to work in tourism and hote. My wife was impressed by the tea and the way it was served. Hard today to get black tea at breakfast in many places but these people know how to serve nice tea. And different things for breakfast every morning the four Days we stayed. Impressed. Nice views, nice beach, not too crowded compared to the more fancy places. Near to many interesting places. Since my deutch isn't too good I could wish for more English speaking persons but it was never a problem.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

bathroom was a little small but would rather have the space in the main room

Everything, room was good, the food was excellent, the staff were very friendly

• Reviewed: 11 April 2016

Little difficult to find.

Super friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.