Reviews of Hotelresort Reutmühle This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Frauenwaldstr.7, 94065 Waldkirchen, Germany

#7 of 10 hotels in Waldkirchen

4.5

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 3

I wish I could have stayed longer.

I was arriving late and staff left my key for me at the hotel entrance so I could get into my room after the Reception was closed. That was very very helpful. I also loved that the resort was integrated with nature - it was so beautiful with trees blooming with spring flowers. The apartment was very clean and spacious and airy. I slept very comfortably. Check out was also very easy. Staff was so polite and helpful. I would recommend this resort to anyone who asks me.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Locality and price.

Not available free wifi at the rooms.

Locality and price.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

Great resort with a few amenities, and close to several...

Great resort with a few amenities, and close to several nearby tourist attractions. Staff very helpful, fluent English, and very clean rooms. Free breakfast buffet and reasonably priced dinner buffet were both excellent. Located in a beautiful area. Staff was very accommodating.

Showing 1 – 3