Reviews of Springbach-Mühle Belzig

Mühlenweg 2, 14806 Bad Belzig, Germany

#2 of 5 hotels in Bad Belzig

I really like the location. Especially I want to note the main building, which is an old mill in the Bavarian country style. The Mühle is surrounded by forest, has a nice lake in front and even wild park. It's one of those places where you feel, that people rule it with heart and soul. Great place for couples and families.

Amazing location surrounded by forest. Very nice place. Nice and very helpful staff. Dinner and breakfast really tasty

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

The menu was only available in German.

The staff were very helpful in accommodating my bike and very understanding when I had to cancel a return visit days later because my bicycle had broken down irreparably in Berlin. Sorry about that. The dinner I had was also very nice and I appreciated the chef translating the menu for me. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2015

Hotel is picture postcard in a beautiful setting. The restaurant served excellent, creative German food.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

The restaurant food I had was very nice but I could have done with a larger portion.

Friendly and helpful staff which is always a bonus in any hotel.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.