Reviews of Stichwehs Hotel am Bahnhof

Bahnhofstr. 60, 31008 Elze, Germany

#1 of 4 hotels in Elze

• Deluxe Single Room

The newly refurbished rooms are a treat and very comfortable with modern facilities such as usb charger integrated. The breakfast was typical german and decent.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing! The only thing I would recommend is maybe a covered connection between the original building and the new wing to get to breakfast without getting wet.

For a traditional Hotel in rural Germany I expected it to be oldfashioned and even somehow outdated. To my surprise the owners have added a wing with a modern concept! New and modern decoration and very clean lines with very confortable furniture, that resemble more the furniture in American hotes! The Boxspring bed was marvelous, as was the bathroom. Each room had an independent accesss, so we needn't walk through the whole building to get there. Breakfast was superb and even made to order! And the owners were very nice and efficient, even the senior mother, who took care of us at check-in! Everybody was very friendly and helpful with directions too! Hotel is located next to the train station, but we never heard trains passing by or felt the rumbling of them. Convenient location because, even if a bit off the main street, we just had to wheel our luggage across the street from the train staion and could explore the little town without the luggage!

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

My flight landed late, and I had a three hours drive to the hotel. I called for a late check in and they let my key ready outside the door. Plus all the post it with all the info on how to open and where my bedroom was. In the morning they called me just to let me know that breakfast was ready. I felt like home. I will stay there again if in the area!!

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Super busines hotel. Vary near to train station !

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Price, litle bit high, for the locación of the city

Nathing un special, its a normar hotel, clean, warm, and food locación for us.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Tea/coffee facilities in room

English speaking proprietor. Excellent selection for Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

no refridgerator, poor breakfast

excellent decoration, very clean, friendly staff, near the train station

Browse Stichwehs Hotel am Bahnhof traveller photo gallery