Reviews of Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City Center This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Münchener Str. 59, Bahnhofsviertel, 60329 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#144 of 228 hotels in Frankfurt/Main

Based on 2075 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Very nice hotel, great location and big rooms
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There was no minibar in the room. A small fridge in the room is kind of necesary.

Very big room. Comfy bed, nice bathroom, new furniture. The staff was very friendly and we even had an early checkin. We have really enjoyed our stay and we’d probably stay there again

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Really handy location in Frankfurt
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Some might be a bit concerned with the neighbourhood, but it comes with the territory, being so close to the railway station. It presented us with no problems. Didn't eat breakfast there but from what I saw it looked overpriced, especially when there are much cheaper options a block away.

Close location to the railway is a real bonus. As well as for railway travellers, the train offers fast cheap access to Frankfurt-Main airport. The hotel was neat and clean and the room a decent size. Bed comfortable, shower worked well. Easy walk to business district and also the river and the historical precinct. Plenty of eateries are one block away. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Only the location
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was too loudy as it was with street view. We couldnt sleep before midnight. We got iron and the table from reception. Table cover was fully nylon and it burned. They wanted to charge 40 euros for iron and table. We were lucky iron cleaned easily but they charges complete table, not the cover only. I saw there were some other irons inside front office in the same situation.

Only the location

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Very good location, clean room

Walls were thin and I could hear my neighbour on the phone and the loud TV.

Very good location - just 3 mins away from the main train station. Very good as I had an early train to catch. Clean and very basic. My single room was very small but for 55 euros for one night, it was good value. I did n't include breakfast as I leaving early - an option I also liked.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Just fine.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The neighbourhood was a bit unsettling at first. We did eventually feel ok there but first impressions weren’t great.

The room was modern, comfy and stylish.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Good hotel for short business stays.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The view from the room was not that great. Also, during the night there was some noise from a nearby club. However, it only lasted a few minutes.

Good hotel for short business stays. Very close to the main train station. There are several restaurants and bars nearby. Good internet connection (i.e. steady and reasonably fast).

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

very affordable & clean place to stay near Frankfurt main train station, if you don't mind the area
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was our 2nd stay there, the first had been noisy with outside Saturday late drinking (the area is a bit iffy). We were given an inside room, but somebody started banging room doors at 5 in the morning, and tried to get into our room--unsuccessfully, but still, the racket was incredible.

Nice bed, fabulous shower, and it couldn't be closer to the main Frankfurt train station--which makes it easy to access Frankfurt Airport, too.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Convenience and Clean
    • Budget Single Room

Not the hotels fault my neighbors were going in and out of their rooms and talking loud until 1am, and the walls are thin so I could hear everything. Fine for 1 night passing through.

Location is the key for this place. The neighborhood is less than to be desired, but surrounded by lots of places to eat and stores for whatever you need. Wouldn’t suggest booking here unless you are traveling by train and need a quick stop, literally across the street from the main station. Rooms are nice, clean, modern, good bed, etc but hallway noise was loud.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

It was functional.
    • Budget Single Room

It was functional. Needed something close to HBF and this fit the bill. I normally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn but had an early morning train and wanted to jog to the station in a hurry so this made more sense.

perfect location to HaptBanhof, great rooms, iffy area
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Staff at check-in did not seem very focused or intersted in checking us in.

very nice, spare but comfortable rooms, outstanding bathroom and shower. The location is literally across one street from the Central Railway Station, but the area is a tad iffy.

I had to booked this hotel at the very last minute, I was...
    • Budget Single Room

It was the time of the big expo and all the hotels in Frankfurt were totally booked. Because of the timing the room was riddicilously expensive. The noise outside was disturbing, ventilator in the bathroom was noisy. Also the corridor lights were getting in under the door, which was very annoying in the dark.

I had to booked this hotel at the very last minute, I was lucky the find a place. The nice gentleman at the reception was very kind. The room was spacious and clean. The wifi was OK.

automechanika frankfurt
    • Budget Single Room

the rooms were not clean. also not cleaned well everyday. we had room with street view and it was impossible to sleep before midnight. outside full of bars and loudy drunk people. you must be carefull if you take iron from reception. iron table cover is %100 nylon and if iron touches to cover it will be burned. also iron will be dirty. the boss wanted to charge us 40 euros for both iron and table but we were lucky and we cleaned iron easily. they charged us 20 euros for complete table not only simple nylon cover. this hotel loves money so much, inside was full of burned tables and dirty irons. but it is hotels mistake totally.

only the location was good

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great location right across from the Frankfurt central train...
    • Budget Single Room

Workers of the hotel were loud in the morning. But I was on the bottom floor and beside the employee/maintenance room.

Great location right across from the Frankfurt central train station. Can walk to the river.

Lovely big rooms!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Only thing was the lift is a bit old... nothing else.

Huge rooms and bathrooms.. comfy bed.. english tv channels.. rainfall shower.. this hotel was top class and worth every penny! Woukd deffo stay there again.. location perfect.. just get off at the munchener street exit from the main station and the hotel is right there.. lovely bar across the road called aventura beer pub.. friendly staff

Very close to train station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The neighbourhood felt a bit sketchy but as it was right next door to transit, it was easy and safe to get around.

The hotel is a 2 minute walk from train station. The front desk staff (man in the evening, woman in the morning) were excellent. The room itself was clean and very modern in design.

clean , quiet , just what i expect from a leonardo hotel.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

clean , quiet , just what i expect from a leonardo hotel. we stayed in one of the rear rooms which was quiet, a friend stayed in one of the front rooms and said it was very noisy from tram and clubs

Frankfurt stay
    • Budget Single Room

The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff was very helpful and courteous! it was a great location easy access to the train and other transportation, I would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Overall, the hotel is good, great breakfast, really...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I booked a comfort room but initially was given a room twice smaller for the same price. Got annoyed by the receptionist playing a fool, smiling and telling me that the room about 14 sq. meter is a room of 20 sq. meters. Fortunately, in the evening I was indeed given the comfort room I had paid for. That room was very nice.

Overall, the hotel is good, great breakfast, really comfortable beds. But if you want to get some good sleep, ask for a room with a view onto the inner side. The stree it too busy and noisy at night.

Great hotel if you're passing through Frankfurt.
    • Budget Single Room

There was nothing I didn't like. The rooms are small, but affordable, quiet, clean, and comfortable.

Clean, quiet, affordable, and in a great location. Just steps from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof.

Bathroom was very small and design was terrible.
    • Budget Single Room

Bathroom was very small and design was terrible. Sink was located in front if entrance, blocking the toilet bowl, what was located in corner. So basically you have no access to toilet .

as I said the staff wre
    • Budget Single Room

The hotel is very tired, has no lounge area so if yu were havubg a relaxing day there was nowhere to go but stay in your room

the staff where very nice and very helpful

Good position and Great personal
    • Budget Single Room

The room is very small and the bed wasn’t very comfortable

The place is very good located, near to the main station and the personal was Great! I got an early checkin (the very nice girl at the reception called me to confirm the early check in)

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Bad trip
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

First thing, I didn’t get the room that I saw when I booked my room so it was a whole lie. 2nd the recipient was soo rude and when I asked her if it’s possible to change the room she replied “sorry it can’t be happened if you want go and find another hotel but we can’t refund your money back , I was soo disappointed! She’s the only one was so rude and others were soo gentle and available for anything. Ps: think twice if you gonna book a hotel near near central station only if you are in a holiday

There were some positive things also , A big tv and good air conditioning, a large bathroom also and that’s it

Great Room, Good Location but Wouldn't Recommend as Staff can be Rude!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The receptionist at our check-in was rude. We had already had such an unpleasant journey just to get into Frankfurt (delayed flight which made us have to wait 2hrs for our next transfer bus.. and then 2hrs on the bus to get into the city), and first person we talk to, in the City, was so rude to us that the couple behind us gasped and muttered "I wouldn't let her treat me like that" after which the receptionist tried to lightening up the whole situation. We had a problem with my credit card before arriving, easily rectified at the Hotel, and because of this I was being treated like an incompetent child. After finally checking us in (we had to wait for our room to be ready), she attended to the couple behind us and, guess what? They had the same problem, but they were being asked all the nice questions, like how was your journey, how long will you be staying, but where were all these nice questions for us? And as she was being super nice with them she gave them all the necessary information about their stay at the Hotel, like breakfast times and check-out times, which she then remembered that she had to tell us because she was so busy telling us off that she forgot to tell us. The worst customer service and hospitality ever. The room was great but because of this service I wouldn't ever want to stay here again.

The room was very nice, very modern. Shower was huge and so was the room. It's close to the Main Station in Frankfurt and not far from all the main landmarks. We could could walk everywhere from where we were staying. The lady who helped us check out was really nice.

Excellent place to stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Can't think of anything we didn't like

The afternoon manager was particularly excellent and wonderfully helpful. One of the best front of house we have met. THANK YOU

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Hotel Close to main train station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Hotel room had no mini bar fridge which would have been handy to store cold water/drinks during the heat wave. Rooms had aircon but it wasn’t very powerful as only just took the edge off from outsides heat

Rooms were spacious and clean, comfortable bed, bathroom had everything you needed and large shower. Hotel located so close to the main Frankfurt train station and local restaurants/pubs- it made getting around super easy! Staff were really friendly from check in to check out, even the cleaning staff were nice!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Modern room close to the train station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Check in took forever in a small cramped lobby. Staff veered from friendly to rude when I asked about billing.

Close to the train station. Recently modernized rooms.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Good staff
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

First room we got was really bad, smelled like something died in there.

After notifying the staff we got a better room which was really clean and had AC.

Room is big!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No air condition at the reception and internet area. Air condition does not work well in our room but acceptable. Noisy on Saturday night up until 2 am.

Room is big! Bed and bathroom are all very comfortable. Location is good. Free internet and printing. Breakfast is ok.

Stay away from this hotel .. pay extra $10 and stay in a better hotel.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Everything in this hotel is horrible. Starting with staff. I tried to check in early and they told me I can't check-in earlier than 1 PM. I left my bags at the reception and came back at 1 PM, and OMG, there was like 12 people trying to check-in and only one staff to process the check-in. I waited like 30 minutes and when I got there, they gave me the worst room in the property. They gave me a room in the 7th floor, and the elevator goes to 6th floor only, and you have to walk-up one floor with your heavy bags. When I reached my room at the 7th floor with my heavy bags .. BAAAM!!! the only room in the hotel that requires a physical key to open it .. not an electronic key. I went down with my bags asking for the physical key .. 10 minutes waiting for the physical key .. then she took the electronic key and gave me a physical key. I went up again with my heavy bags, and BAAAM!!! the room needs an electronic key to switch on electricity. I went down and I asked them to change my room. Guess what?! Instead of apologizing for the messy situation, she said you have to wait until 3 PM to get a new room. I waited to 3 PM and got a new room. I can't believe how horrible the staff are in this hotel .. The WI-FI is very very bad .. breakfast is below average .. elevator is very very slow, and expect to wait for minutes to get to your room because they only have one elevator.

The hotel was cheap to stay at .. that's it

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Charged twice
    • Budget Single Room

Iv been charged twice once on my card i used to reserve it and in cash when iv arrived iv just noticed when i emailed through booking.com they told me i needed to ring the office more exspense on my phone bill as i live in differant country for there mistake

The lady at reception was nice

Affordable hotel in a nice location
    • Budget Single Room

Elevator seems a bit dodgy. Not sure if this is up for renovation.

The hotel is in a very nice location near to the Main Bahnhoff. Can get a bit loud at night but what would you expect with a irish pub nextdoor and a bar on the other side.

Proximity to train station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

You can hear a lot of noise from the hallway and adjoining rooms. Unless you are 6 ft 6 ins tall with perfect vision, you cannot use the mirror in the bathroom to shave or put on makeup. Even the magnifying mirror cannot be reached without standing on your tiptoes. Contrary to that problem, the toilet is too low! The area immediately around the hotel has some unsavoury people but the location makes up for this.

We booked this hotel because of its close proximity to the main railway station and rail link to the airport. We had also stayed at the Leonardo Hotel Mitte in Berlin which was excellent. Trams 11 and 12 are outside the door and take you into the city centre or it is a 15-20 minute walk. The breakfast was plentiful and varied, the bed and pillows were comfortable and our room had a huge shower as well as a small balcony.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It was very easy to find so close to the station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

That lively neighbourhood could feel a bit edgy at times. The first night was fine but we chose to stay on for a second night and there was a lot of shouting and other noise from the street below and I had to dig out my ear plugs.

It was very easy to find so close to the station. The receptionist was very welcoming and the room was really nice AND it had an electric jug so we could make hot drinks whenever we liked. The best thing was it had air conditioning which helped us survive the mid 30 temperatures. The breakfast was great! The local area was very lively with so many choices for delicious cheap eats.

Good hotel if you want to stay near the Train Station.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The street in front of the hotel is noisy, with plenty of shops.

The hotel is close to the Train Station, in the center of the city. I arrived by train late in the night, so it was a good election.

Close to train station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Wi-fi did not work for our entire three day stay. We were not told at reception of this and thought we had to pay for WiFi so we registered and paid €6 for it still to not work. We were told the following day and it did not work the whole trip which put us out. Close to train station but very noisy and dodgy characters around.

It was close to the train station

Close to the center, but awful location and unprofessional staff
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The area where the hotel is located is full of homeless people and is really dirty. I did not feel safe and for the money that I paid, I was expecting a better location... I really did not like how some people of the staff acted, some of them were nice, but not everyone. During the checkout, we asked about the possibility to leave our luggage in the hotel and the receptionist was not so happy about that because the main hall was already full of luggage. I can't say that she was not right, but after me, a friend of mine asked the same thing in German and I noticed that the receptionist did not make any fuss. I asked this friend of mine and she confirmed that she was allowed to leave the luggage without any problem... I am afraid that if you don't speak their wonderful mother tongue, you will be treated in an unfair way. Also, when we asked for some touristic information both me and my friends noticed that they were not kind... I really don't like this attitude, so I think that I will never be back in this hotel. Furthermore, the toiletries provided by the hotel are all made in China...

Close to the city center, really clean room, kettle in the room.

Great place to stay if you are in transit, value for money.
    • Budget Single Room

- The air conditioning for the room did not seem to work, but the air condition from the bathroom was working and helped to lower the temperature in the room as it was a bit warm and humid that day.

- Staff was very friendly. - The breakfast room was small but comfy and welcoming, and the food was okay given the price. - Really close to the Main Train station which was very nice since I was in transit.

Just one minute from train station and few walks to downtown...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

around train station lot of drugs and prostitution places beggars and noisy

Just one minute from train station and few walks to downtown very practical location also breakfast excellent

Very professional staff.
    • Budget Single Room

Room size and layout are too cramped. Bathroom is impractically small. Strong smell of cigarettes in the corridors. Inconvenient layout from reception to rooms. Occupants are likely to get trapped in the event of any fire emmergency.

Very professional staff.

No frills accommodation a few steps to the train station.
    • Budget Single Room

The area close to the train station is not the prettiest in Frankfurt.

No frills accommodation a few steps to the train station. The room was quiet, clean and had a modern decor. The bed was comfortable and tea/coffee making facilities were available in the room. The hotel is a good 15 minutes walk from the city center (or two metro stations away). The shops at the tranquilo n station offer all the basics - from bakeries and food stalls to pharmacy and bookstore. For a one night stay it was all I needed. The cost benefit was great.

Never again !
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Everything from lack of facilities, Brocken AC, No mini bar , not even an ice machine in the lobby and etc ... After all , only a place to crush down, that’s all it was.

Only the Spanish lady at the reception who was very hard worker & very friendly

Super staff, responsive, all you need is there
    • Budget Single Room

TVs cable was off - it took awhile to find the problem. HSKP should really check all spots. Shower door was broken, it couldn’t get closed.

Super staff, responsive, all you need is there

Bad area, bad outside great inside and very nice staff
    • Budget Single Room

the location is something! I had the feeling that I am in an arabic country and not in Germany. A area where a lady would not like to walk alone.......

The hotel looks terrible bad from the outside and I would not have gone in if I would not have had a reservation. The rooms were just great and a positive surprise. the staff was very nice.

Location right opposite the Hbf, city centre
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Location right opposite the Hbf, city centre Room is amazing, comfortable bed, great facilities and very clean Definitely will stay in this hotel if I’m back in Frankfurt

You wont be disappointed.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A little noisy if you are in a room on the street side.

An easy walk to the bar and restaurant streets and just over the road fromthe Main train station.

nice hotel, nice staff, great location, but would definitely not stay again in warm weather.
    • Budget Single Room

the smell of stale water from the drains, it was so bad that I asked for, and got a discount on my bill, (was offered a room move, but this was too much hassle for me as leaving the next day and had a lot of luggage for a 2 week stay in Germany) In my opinion the room should never have been let with the problem of smelly Drains.

loved the Location, so Close to the Train Station. Irish bar 2 doors along.

Much nicer than I had expected, and for the low cost i was extremely happy.

All was well.

Very nice rooms, second leonardo location i have stayed at in Germany, both were very pleasant stays. In the future I will definitely prioritize his chain when traveling abroad.

A friendly chain hotel, much better on the inside
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There isn't a bar, which is a shame, however drinks can be bought at the Reception from a cabinet there. Although the position close to the station is great it does attract many beggars to the local area, so be prepared.

The double bed was huge, the biggest I have ever seen. The room was comfortable and large enough. The shower room was fully equipped. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast room is attractive, the waiting staff attentive and helpful. There is a wide choice of European style breakfast products to choose, all tasted great.

Big room, very friendly staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bring your earplugs, rooms are not soundproof: you can hear anything happening outside the room both inside the hotel and outside. My stay was on Friday and Saturday nights, and even on the 2nd floor I could hear music playing in the nearby bar/club

Big room, very friendly staff.

Efficient hotel right next to the Hauptbahnhof
    • Budget Single Room

I feel the size of the single room is a tad small given the price. I have stayed in both single and double rooms of this hotel. I feel that the size and the overall comfort varies a way lot between the two types, if compared with the difference in prices.

1. The location of course. Very convenient if you want to catch a train next morning 2. The bed was very comfortable.

Very clean room, bed was comfortable.
    • Budget Single Room

I found that the heating in the room did not work overly well so it was very cold

Very clean room, bed was comfortable. Friendly staff and reasonable breakfast

disappointing
    • Budget Single Room

the room (117) was freezing. I could not sleep from the cold. They only turned on the heating in the morning when it was already less cold. The walls were too thin and I could hear my neighbor´s phone notifications. The cleaning staff were very loud at 8 am on sunday morning.

location is great, right next to the train station and the metro stop. bed was small but comfortable.

The room was clean and newly decorated.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The rooms located to the street are very noisy due to the public transportation outside. The heating was working but apparently the windows are not too hermetic, since I couldn't warm the room more than ca.15 degrees so it was quite freezing inside.

The room was clean and newly decorated.

Very helpful, competent and friendly staff.
    • Budget Single Room

The check-in and check-out process took very long given long lines and only one person at the desk for assistance, including phone service. The room was the smallest I have ever stayed in - and I have stayed in a crew cabin of a cruise ship. Could not even fully open my large suitcase. It was winter and the heater seems to have been turned down at night, I only had a thin duvet (didn't bother checking with reception due to the line of 15 people and only one staff) and had to cover my bed with my winter jacket and large scarf in order not to freeze. Bathroom was a bit dirty, nothing major, but still not nice.

Very helpful, competent and friendly staff. Nice interior design of the rooms. Good location as very close to the train station as well as walking distance to shopping streets.

Great location, good staff, sparkling water is a surprise!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bathroom's too small. No heating.

comfortable pillows, sparkling water is a surprise! Love the paintings on the wall. Great location! Walking distance from the train station, restaurants and everything! Staff is nice and patient.

The location was good, very near to the tram and train...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The windows was not sound proof. It gets quite noisy at night, believe the sound was coming from the pub opposite the hotel. We were asked to pay a full day rate when we wanted to do a late check-out after 3 pm which was fine since we needed to take a shower before we take our evening flight. However, our room was not even made up when we get back to the room around 4 pm which was quite disappointing. We had to specially ask housekeeping to come over from the opposite room to make the toilet at least so we can take a shower before we leave.

The location was good, very near to the tram and train station. The breakfast also has quite a reasonable spread.

Nothing .
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very cold didn’t sleep 1 good night due to cold and noise from other rooms, you can hear normal talking voices of your next door?!room amazingly small?!!! All the photos dont match with what it is its like modern hostel not motel or hotel, and for 5 nights 1550€ it was the biggest scam ever ?!!! They made my stay so bad i think its my last time getting Hotel from booking, i cant believe booking does even work with scammers like this !

Nothing ...

I arrived late in the evening.
    • Budget Single Room

At the price I have no reservations.

I arrived late in the evening. The night receptionist gave me a delightfully friendly welcome. I chose this hotel both for its closeness to the Frankfurt main train station and its value for money. My criteria were met.

I won´t go there again.
    • Budget Single Room

Single room was about 8 sqm, cold and stank. They gave me a bigger room, but for 50 € extra. Coffee machine was broken, so I had to go to a Café in the morning after breakfast.

The staff was very friendly and professional.

Very nice personal, comfort bed, location is perfect- 5 min...
    • Budget Single Room

In the evening it seems bit creepy to walk alone, in the daytime everything was nice. In friday night it was kind a noisy till 5am.

Very nice personal, comfort bed, location is perfect- 5 min walk from main station and 10-15 min from old town.

Good location!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It's near to the red light district but it's fine. I felt completely safe.

Great location. Fantastic staff. Modern and clean on the inside. Beds really comfortable.

Clean and simple for an overnight stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast should have been included in the room rate but the room was nice and big and had coffee and tea ammenties which was lovely! The bathroom was so nice and clean and the shower was really good.

The staff were really helpful - if perhaps a little annoyed that I had to pay the city tax even though I had city residency - but the room was well-appointed and recently renovated. It is very close to the Hauptbahnhof so its great for travellers only in the city for a night. If you're spending a little more time, the other side of the river is preferrable and prettier.

I enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The lighting in the bedroom good have been better.

The bathroom was really nice with great lighting. The mirrors were in the perfect location. The beds were comfortable.

Great Location,Nice Hotel with great staff but beware of free-wifi quality.
    • Budget Single Room

Beware the basic free-wifi isn't that great especially if you plan on downloading big files or streaming a movie... the hotel kind of expects you to pay 6 euros more to get access to the premium wifi (I haven't tested it) but i think it is something that you should know.

Great location, very helpful staff (+english speaking), Room and bathroom were exactly as portrayed on pictures. also, quite a relatively quiet hotel so that is always nice. The hotel is located right next to Frankfurt's train station so its very practical if you do not want to have to trouble yourself. the area has plenty of small restaurants and supermarkets although there are also a few "red-light district areas"..

friendly staff, updated room.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Loud music below until 5am on weekend. There is a nightclub below. Could hear other people in hallways. 2 lightbulbs out, no view.

friendly staff, updated room.

Ok for the price and location, but nothing special.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There was ALOT of noise throughout the whole stay. There weren’t any heating controls, only air con. The room was as warm as it was, fairly cold through the night. The house keeping didn’t really do much other than fold the bedding and you could them in every room, very loudly.

The staff were friendly and the location was great for what we wanted to do.

The Germans are lovely people..
    • Budget Single Room

The refugees in the city((((

Great service Brilliant staff They were very friendly and helpful in every way.. Central location.. A great stay.. An overall lovely hotel with lovely food too.. I will surely be back again:-)))))

overall it is a good hotel to stay for business travellers.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

staffs are polite and friendly, good location, neat and clean.breakfast is moderate for vegan. surrounded by good restaurant. underground market way to central station is good place to get all necessary things for the traveller.

Great location, slightly uncomfortable stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Many of the rooms, including the one I was allocated, have balconies. My door wasn't well fitting so there was a cold draft in the room. This really reduced my comfort level. It also meant the room often smelt of cigarettes from other guests smoking on their balconies. Bedding not adequately warm for the weather conditions (and the draft). Lumpy pillows. The price I paid was expensive as there was a large exhibition on in Frankfurt. It did not feel good value for money and the hotel has few facilities.

The hotel was fully booked so the upgraded wifi was provided for free. I would have been unhappy for paying for decent wifi. Location is great, just opposite train station and there is a tram stop outside the hotel. The number 11 tram takes you to the old town. 15 minute walk to Frankfurt Messe (or U-bahn which is much quicker). The room was clean.

Poor price to quality ratio
    • Budget Single Room

The single rooms are prison cell-sized. The rooms didn't really represent what was advertised in the hotel (at least my room was not renovated as advertised). Unfortunately, the room doors are paper-thin and therefore it is pretty noisy. Breakfast was also a let down, 15€ for a "low-end" continental breakfast. All in all, the price to quality ratio is quite poor.

The staff was agreable, reactive and very helpful. Location is excellent, in the city center of Frankfurt, with easy access to public transportation (including good connection to the airport, only a few stations away).

Disaster!
    • Budget Single Room

If there was an option to rate the Hotel with zero stars,I would do it!!Upon arrival I found extremely cold room,I was literally freezing all night long as there was not Air Conditioner that could heat the room faster!! Personnel was very disrespectful,arrogant,after 24h Wifi was blocking,and I went on Reception to ask for possible reason,women who used to work there was ignoring me all the time,was everything but friendly!! As I needed accommodation close to the Central Station I choose this hotel,but never again! As I paid for teo nights stay almost 200 eur,this was absolutely Waste of money!

Nothing! Only location close to the Central Station.

your staff were excellent but location was terrible
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Location was terrible Hotel is surrounded by beggars Street was full of garbage sidewalk was dug up Litter was EVERYWHERE and i mean EVERYWHERE

Clean, wifi worked

Breakfast was good.
    • Budget Single Room

The room was a bit smaller than expected. Didn't keep my booking despite letting them know I will check-in later in the day.

Breakfast was good. Location brilliant as the central station is 5 minutes walk.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

Great location, close to train station. Hotel clean but outside hotel very dirty. Good value for money on room. A little noise overlooking the street. Breakfast was varied.

Browse Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City Center traveller photo gallery