Reviews of Tom's Hotel (Gay Hotel) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Motzstr. 19, Tempelhof-Schöneberg, 10777 Berlin, Germany

#346 of 597 hotels in Berlin

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Questionable hotel concept

Marginal accommodations using small rooms in an old apartment building, erratic wifi, hot water not always reliable, very often entire place overcome with strong cigarette smoke odour. It was a place to sleep only, 1 very uncomfortable chair, nearby hotels are similarly priced and provide a complete room experience.

Location good, bed comfortable but only 1 pillow. Sufficient plug-ins and TV was good

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Great interior design, a lot of different room lighting...
    • Apartment for One Person

Wifi speed below tolerable. TV could have been bigger and include some english channels.

Great interior design, a lot of different room lighting options. Acceptable kitchen and toilet.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Just perfect
    • Apartment for One Person

Problem with payment, they can charge only credit card with wich you make booking. Very bad!

Very friendly staff, beautiful appartment in middle of “village”

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Felt ripped off
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

I thought I was going to be part of a gay hotel but was put in an old self contained apartment with 2 single beds that was 150mtrs away from the actual hotel. Which also meant that there was no room service

Great location and friendly staff - no frills stay

Elevator did not work, shower went cold frequently, the Tom’s hotel is much night than the Apartment.

Location is Perfect if your want to be in the village. Front desk guys were super friendly.

Review of Tom's Hotel

Nothing to complain about!

I liked the very handy location to Nollendorfplatz and the fact that there were bars and cafes within a short walk. It was also surprisingly quiet too!

It was Perfect for the area we were visiting and all the...

It was Perfect for the area we were visiting and all the places we wanted to visit were close at hand. Plenty of restaurants of all cuisines very close to hand and some great bars and shops

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

... good place to stay if you aren't expecting too much...
    • Apartment for One Person

Furnishings are a little old, kitchen was sparsely furnished and no elevator for my third floor apartment..

... Location is great... I had a two bedroom apartment and it was quite large.. beds are very comfortable...

Worth Staying There

It’s very basic. Ikea furniture and lamps - but it was fine. The price I paid - I couldn’t complain. Basic but nice.

The location was excellent. Lots of gay shops, bars and coffee houses.

Great place, but no A/C. If it is hot, be ready to be warm at night!

The bathroom had some dirty towels in it when we arrived. Kinda gross.

No breakfast at Tom's, but there are discounts at several restaurants close by.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Highly recommend it..

The only thing I was missing was a small fridge in the room.

The hotel is in the perfect location in a quiet street, with a lot of bars and cafés nearby. Tge room was light and clean, and I was fortunate to have the room with the balcony. It was very peaceful atmosphere and perfect for my needs.

OK for a short stay
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

It’s fairly basic so don’t expect luxury. The pillows were literally flat. Our room was cleaned once during our 4 night stay and that was only when we’d bumped into a staff member and asked him. We managed to get a discount on our stay through Booking but otherwise I probably wouldn’t pay the full price stated beforehand, sorry.

Location - few steps off Motzstraße. Room 11 had a balcony. The receptionist was friendly. The room size was good.

The location was great!
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Where to begin.... The beds were absolutely atrocious one of the lounges had a broken leg so you couldn’t sit on it. The entire place was dated torn apart and the furniture was as if it was taken off the streets see attached photos.

The location was great!!!!

To be clear I didn't get to stay here as I needed to...
    • Apartment for One Person

To be clear I didn't get to stay here as I needed to care for a sick relative. Despite contacting the hotel more than 6 weeks in adavnce through Booking.com they refused to give a refund or any kind of partial refund. This is why I have rated so poorly. There was plenty of time to have re-sold the room to have at least given partial refund. Will never book with them again for Berlin stays.

More than surpassed my expectations - perfect location & amazing price!
    • Apartment for One Person

I booked very last minute and got a great price - the apartment was massive two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen & living room. Perfect location & quiet - very short walking distance to all the local gay bars, clubs, shops an cafes.

Nice specious studio apartment filled with everything needed...
    • Apartment for One Person

Would be nice to have an AC or at least a floor fan.

Nice specious studio apartment filled with everything needed for autonomous stay, complimentary ground coffee and variety of tees. A quiet residential area (Gossowstraße) except some afternoon hours when a dozen little monsters screaming simultaneously in a playground across the street. Discounts and other perks for guests at the selected businesses around.

Comfortable stay, great location and very friendly people.

Toilet bowl was not thoroughly clean. Noise can be heard from outside as there’s bars downstairs, but that’s expected anyway and didn’t bother me.

Comfortable stay, great location and very friendly people. Shower is nice too. Center of the gay area. Proximity to amenities and U Bahn.

Serious wi-fi problems.

I stayed there 12 days. Great location. Fair price. Clean and comfortable. But the wifi was unacceptable. I stay in a lot of hotels/apartments but this one was the worst. It kept shutting off. And each time when it came back on it wouldn't automatically but you had to re-enter the rather convoluted user name and password. Incredibly fascinating.

I love the place good value for money great location. Stayed there several times in the past. But unless I hear they significantly upgrade their wifi system, I won't stay there again. If you have to regularly interrupt your work to reconnect to wifi, it becomes incredibly frustrating.

Hostel like accommodations in a great location.

There is no front desk per se. No lobby. It's a private hallway with a series of rooms and little guest interaction. The office is in a rental store front next to the apartment building. The carpet in the hallway was dirty.

The location was great. The gentlemen in the office was nice and very helpful. If you stay there, you can be sure to get into Tom's Bar, but may need to present your key.

A great stay for enjoying Berlin's gay life
    • Apartment for One Person

Sometimes the neighbors are very noisy (they don't know how to shut the doors silently...) :-(

This is my third stay in one of Tom's Hotel's apartments. It's really great to have my own place to stay and being able to play ;-) All apartments have a fridge, a stove, a coffee maker, dishes, a bathroom with bath,... All to feel almost at home :-) They are located very close to the metro station of Nollendorfplatz (5 minutes walk), there's a nice ice cream shop, a 24h open supermarket, at least 2 cash machines, hairdressers, many bars (gay or not) and restaurants in the close neighborhood. A ten minutes walk will bring you to many shops in the area of the Tauentzienstraße.

Great apartment in the perfect location
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

The only issue I had staying at Tom's Hotel was trouble connecting to the wifi. I wasn't advised that I had to press a button on the wifi box to make it work, but once I did this it worked fine and had no further issues.

I had a great stay at Tom's Hotel. Check in was smooth and was advised I had been upgraded to a larger apartment than I had paid for free of charge. The apartment was large, spacious, in a brilliant location right in the middle of the gay scene and the facilities available were fantastic. Will definitely stay here again when I return to Berlin.

Best in Gay Berlin
    • Apartment for One Person

It is such a good location. Very easy to get everywhere. The apartment was well furnished and equipped. The staff are very helpful indeed. This was about the right time I stayed here.

Great value for money in a good location.
    • Apartment for One Person

The WiFi stopped working a few days before the end of my stay, but there is a hotspot that works up there, so I was able to pay 5 euro for internet for a day. The shower head isn't fixed to anything, so you have to stand in the cold while you wash before rinsing. The towels provided are very small. My main complaint, though, is that there's a nail poking out in the kitchen floor that cut up my foot as I walked over it. The apartment is also three flights fo stairs up with no elevator, so be prepared to carry your luggage up.

The apartment is great - nice and spacious, comfortable and quite well located. Some basics were provided, like tea and coffee and shower gel/shampoo, etc. The staff were friendly and accommodating (I checked in late when the office was closed and they made sure to leave a note on how I could get the keys, etc). It was quiet and peaceful - I got some great sleep there.

The ideal place to stay in Berlin

Everything was perfect from the day we communicated per email till I left the hotel. My flight was at 20h30 and they let me stay in the room till 18h with no charges but with a smile and a willingness to help. Everyone was friendly at the hotel. The cleaning staff never disturbs you and everything was super clean. I have no bad comments to write about this hotel.

Comfortable bed, clean, fresh, warm apartmans and really...
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Wi fi is blocking sometimes and the ventilation in bathroom in gossow3 is too loud..

Comfortable bed, clean, fresh, warm apartmans and really good welcome feeling every time :)

Really awful bar staff and rude doormen spoil your stay.

The bar and door staff at toms bar ruined the experience. I love this hotel but would not go back or recommend because of this.

I would give this hotel and reception staff 10/10. However the attached bar has the worst (rude/abusive) staff ever. They are such a disappointment after how nice the hotel is.

Really nice team, real care about the guests.

Some furniture looks old, but overall it is a great property.

Really nice team, real care about the guests. I was accommodated 90 minutes before the arrival time. There is mineral water for free for the Guests. Great location, public transport, cafes and 2 Supermarkts are within 10 min Walk. Good heating. Great price.

Good location, nice sized apartment, close to public...
    • Apartment for One Person

There were 2 single beds instead of a double bed, the bathroom smelt like cigarette smoke and the receptionist was a bit rude when checking in.

Good location, nice sized apartment, close to public transport

A cosy little apartment a home from home

Faulty shower drain but reported and immediately rectified no drama. Nothing major and nothing else to complain about it was perfect for me.

The property is well located for the local bars and well linked to major city attractions. A pleasant short walk to the Kurfürstendamm Avenue with its many shops and eateries. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff who were attentive proactive professional and friendly. My flight arrived late pass the reception closing time but they made arrangements for key collection which was so appreciated but above all safe and secure with personalised instructions made quick and simple meant I was able to start my evening with a drink at the bar located below the apartment. The apartment itself was simple yet more than adequate. Good sized bed, quality linen and towels with bathroom amenities. Contemporary Lighting in bathroom and mirrors made me feel I was staying in a larger hotel chain. I felt instantly at home with tv and ample wardrobe space. Mr charming room with high ceilings, and decorative cornices large windows overlooking the street with bars shops restaurants but amazingly I heard no noise. Really felt at home, plenty of bottled water available local information to bars etc and hotel pass to instant discounts with local establishments. Was great value for money and would definitely return.

Excellent value in great location
    • Apartment for One Person

There was nothing I didn't like about the flat.

A very clean, comfortable apartment in a central but quiet location. It was very well equipped, with a small but useful kitchenette. There was a well stocked supermarket across from the flat and lots of good eateries and night life within easy walking distance.

Excellent, great location and good value for money

Nothing at all.

I honestly couldn’t believe how nice this apartment was. I was a bit suspicious because the price was so good for the area but I was definitely wrong. I stayed on my own but it was more than enough space for two people. The area is fantastic. Lots of public transport options and discounts in local shops, bars and restaurants as a guest. I go once a month to Berlin for business and I am glad I found this place so I can stay here from now on.

Toms Hotel accommodation spoiled our Berlin stay. Wish I’d taken photos.
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Booking a recommended hotel room and be given a grimy apartment down and around the corner with NO hotel facilities whatsoever!! Nothing to like!

The grimy apartment we were given instead of a studio suite was unacceptable. The bathroom was under repair, tiles missing, bare plumbing - bath with no plug, no shower, but only a hand held shower- awful!!! The kitchen had the bare minimum. Bedroom was OK. To book a hotel room and get a 0* backpackers apartment instead, spoiled our Berlin trip!!! I mailed the manager but never got a reply. Avoid this place.

What a nice stay at Tom's.

Nothing.All was great!

cozy room in a nice bulding in the centre of gay Schoneberg area, very quiet and close to everything you can imagine. Excellent staff, the treatment from the very beginning was more like to a friend than to a customer. You have your own keys to all doors, so you're absolutely independent and free to do what you like. Everything was fresh and clean : bathroom, bedroom, linen, all equipment.They do have a heating system for cold november days that makes your stay comfortable. Surely, one of the best gay accommodation in the area. Love it.

Great location, very accessible

Poor workmanship on the laying of the false timber floor. Every time you walked it made noise enough to wake people up. Maintenance can easily fix the problem.

The location was great. The room was a good size.

Awesome
    • Apartment for One Person

From the heck’s in staff to all every one are amazing . I read so many bad comments in the reviews but it’s all wrong the staff and Tehran property are amazing super location also the toms bar is super

Prime location
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

The bathroom was filthy - especially the shower. The blinds on bathroom didnt work so everybody could look in. Blinds didnt work in rest of flat either, but curtains gave some protection for insight.

Prime location

Nice unit with couple of fixable issues in a fantastic location.
    • Apartment for One Person

Hot water in shower kept getting really hot then freezing cold throughout the shower no matter what time u showered and we were there 6 days so we tried many different times of day. No AC or fan. I can understand air conditioning isn't needed very often but there's no reason not to have a ceiling fan or fan of some type to cool it down in the day without having to open windows with all the noise that comes with it.

Big space, kitchen, dining table, view and location, location, location.

Staying Here next time I visit Berlin if they have offers
    • Apartment for One Person

I travel on a budget & was happy to find 1 night for €50 on a Thursday so I booked it and stayed there to try it & I liked it. Will stay there whenever am in Berlin & find a good deal again. Location is gr8 if u wana stay in Nollendorfplatz area. Staff is very friendly & helped me with luggage. Rooms r big wiz comfortable beds & pillows. Well equipped kitchen. Good wifi.

The location is good and my apt.
    • Apartment for One Person

I was there 4 nights and the TV didn't work the whole time. The staff didn't know how to fix it. I found myself in an apt. not attached to the hotel which was not expected. The staff didn't tell me there was a night light for the stairways (which were totally dark). I found the switch the next day but it would have been helpful to have been told the lights went out automatically.

The location is good and my apt. was quite.

Wifi few times slowly but working good.
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

I know the style of bed from France/switzerland to north europe, totally different from South europe. I don t like but i accept it. But this time, bed need real pillows!

Wifi few times slowly but working good. I had the room with small kitchen, usefull for breakfast and small meal (all needing was there). Quite area and building, 7 min walking from line U7-nollerdoftplatz metro st. To Get Schonefeld Airp by metro&S-bahn calculate min 1 hour cause airp is far (taxi min 50€)

Smoked place in good location

smoke smell

Appartment was all smoked and kinda run down. Great service though. Because of cigarette smoke inside I will not stay again there and cant recommend it. The location and checkin person were perfect.

great time and would come back

the lights in the hallway are motion sensored but they kept goint out and leaving me in the dark

quiet, even with the bar next door good security excellent location

Cozy and comfortable in the heart of the action.

This is a very cute little hotel located inside of a beautifl old apartent biulding. My room was very small but very comfrtable and perfect for the price. I will recoomends this hotel and stay again in the future.

Good place to stay as it's very central to the area. If you're on the go it's perfect.
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Ground floor apartment has bottle bank outside bedroom window. Shutter on left window didn't close. Kitchen and bathroom very basic with no shelving in bathroom and no wall holder for shower head on the wall.

Great central location for the Shönenberg area. Very friendly staff. Funky designed and spacious bedroom/ living area.

Frequent Visitor to Tom's Hotel & Apts
    • Apartment for One Person

Really, nothing comes to mind

Always like the comfort and convenience of Tom's Apts. Clean and staff is responsive if you need anything. Plenty of places to shop nearby so I appreciate the fridge and microwave.

Simple flat in the heart of the gay district
    • Apartment for One Person

Noisy from street. Curtains/shutters still let in a bit of light. Mattress was a bit rubbish. No safe

Large space with kitchen, table etc. Quite bright. Small balcony

I really enjoyed my stay. Location is fantastic. Supermarket was 1 minute walk away and had it all.
    • Apartment for One Person

The wifi was perfect on my phone. But on my laptop it was intermittent. But that didn't really bother me so much.

The one thing I loved was the fact my apartment had a full kitchen. Granted it was small but it was just for me. I was able to cool all my meals and saved so much money I could spend elsewhere.

Its in good location, staff are friendly.

The bathroom wasn't clean for very long time and the dumb/fungus on the shower was the worse I ever saw in my life in any hotel room !!!! I called the staff member to see it and by look at his view on that I think he wasn't surprised... it's his own fault not to have control under his house keepers and cleaners using him. The showe glass was polished but this dumb grows 1000000 bacteria on people health... specially when you allergic and have u have asthma. It could take 30min to clean and disinfect it ... but look like no one cares.

Its in good location, staff are friendly. But never will recommend this place to stay in hygienic reason -10 !

Love berlin see u soon

Every thing fine

I love the locations near to all places i wanted to see no one bothering you your by your own w/c way i like it toms is one of a kind clean very compy most of people i met was very friedly specially those working in romeo and romeo want to see them again.

Good return for cost. Good location

Hard to operate the elevator. It's small and you have yo use 3 different keys to get from the front door to your room. The rooms are located in a separate building which is used mainly for offices. Reception is only till 22:00... so you might wanna consider that.

Closed to kadewe and more include metro station. Room is stylish. Shaped wiered though... It's not a square...

Massively disappointed

The poor and drab entrance and interior that is very grubby and run down.Also the noise from the downstairs bars means windows have to stay closed.No headboard in bed.Also feather duvet and 1 poor feather filled pillow.No coffee making facility that means you have to leave your room.poor in relation to other accomodation I have stayed in.Also one reason for booking was thoughts were the name Tom's was connected to the main gay bar/club and massive disappointment to hear that there is no connection.I booked thinking they were. Innected and would have automatic access to a bar that has major entrance restricting door policy.This was a massive disappointment and this MUST be made known.Otherwise I would not have booked or will be booking this hotel again.Shame because I visit Nerlin 3/4 times a year.

I liked the location and availability of varied restraints and gay bars.Also the closeness to the underground links to various parts of the city both east and west.

good location, unlimited free mineral water for drink

- very high price (59€/night for single), especially when it's just accommodation without any services (breakfast etc.); pass with discounts in clubs around could be interesting but not for everyone - "free fruit" ment two apples on day of arrival and nothing more - WiFi sometimes falls

good location, unlimited free mineral water for drink

Great bathroom with nice shower.

Even though the room was really nice and big and it was in the heart of the gay area, I think the price for one night was too high.

Great bathroom with nice shower. Huge room with nice comfy beds. Free magazines and water!

Good Hotel in the gay area

We were in the room with a balcony facing the street, on top of a pub. It was quite noisy during the night. That is something that can be avoided if you are changing the room or enjoying the party.

The bed was comfortable, also the neighborhood is nice and have all the facilities, included U-Bahn 2 close by. They are supplying discounts for shops and bars.

I would not recommend this hotel.
    • Apartment for One Person

Very uncomfortable bed which was a foldaway couch and not a proper bed.Rooms do not get serviced at all during your stay and reception is not 24 hours.

too short of a stop-over stay,
    • Apartment for One Person

wish I had more than 1 night. it was a whole apartment. bright and comfortable in a nice neighborhood and with a terrace. great night life around the corner.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

The staff were helpful
    • Apartment for One Person

The room and bathroom should have been cleaner - the whole place smelt funny. It really needs to be cleaned. And the Internet didn't work. It's not worth selling it as part of the offer when it clearly doesn't work. I found the staff helpful but I'm not sure even the bargain I got was worth it. It definitely got me out of the place fast to places where I could escape the smell and get an Internet connection.

The staff were helpful

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

A real appartement with a nice balcony, a kitchen, a...
    • Apartment for One Person

The neighbour downstairs who liked his music a quite too much loud :-)

A real appartement with a nice balcony, a kitchen, a bathroom and a comfortable bed !

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Berlin ist eine Reise wert
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Can’t think of anything really. Some people might not like to have to go up 68 steps to climb to the apartment, on the 3rd floor, but we thought it was good exercise. One minus point if you really want one: the kitchen was good, but there was no microwave. That I think is a very useful appliance that should be present in any apartment these days, including rental apartments. But there are plenty of restaurants, of all kinds, in Berlin so even this did not cause serious problems.

The large size of the apartment. The birds singing in the inner courtyard. The separate bedroom and kitchen.

Great location, the bathroom is great and, in general is an...

The room was clearly used by an smoker before I arrived. Even the sheets smell of smoke which was very annoying.

Great location, the bathroom is great and, in general is an OK place.

The neighbourhood, the coffeeshop next door with wifi and...
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Poor wifi in the apartment, the amenities can do with a renovation, very low cealing in the kitchen and bathroom. However: we payed a very reasonable price, so no real complaints

The neighbourhood, the coffeeshop next door with wifi and good coffee and breakfast. Staff is friendly and helpfull. You ll get a hotel pass that gives you discount or free drink in various cafes and bars in the area

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Apartment location was great, bad shape kitchen equipments
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Kitchen equipments of the apartment were on bad shape. There wasn't microwave oven, even it was mention to be there. The water tap was not working properly. Only the hot water ran on kitchen tap. Neighbours were loud and at the staircase all sounds could be heard clearly. No dvd-player either. Pillows were too formless. The appartment was not the description suggested.

Apartments location was great. Peaceful environment, not too much traffic outside.

Great stay

The room was a bit cool and could have done with some heating as it was cold out at nights still.

Great location, easy check in. The hotel was very quiet and the complimentary bottles of water was a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Never again!
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

I booked into Tom's Hotel , yet ended up at Palais Winterfeld. And no, it does not state anything in the hotel description about being in a different property! Only in the "room description' ... The bathroom was so mouldy I had to change apartments due to an asthma attack. And was my second apartment any better? Hardly ! Wifi did not work but sometimes. Shame on you Tom's Hotel for misleading people!

The receptionist at Palais Winterfeld was nice and tried his best to help.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Expensive apartment

Not really a hotel, just a collection of rooms with a common entrance. No lobby and 24-hour staff where you could meet people and get help. Limited TV channels. No coffee maker or fridge in room.

Large size of room. Quiet, convenient location.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Very comfortable bed.
    • Apartment for One Person

Odd smell in room. Rooms in separate building to reception. Building shared with other businesses and apartments. Very tired common areas and rooms. Many stairs. Required 3 keys to get to room.

Very comfortable bed. Bright room with large opening windows. Polite and helpful staff. Discounts and offers for associated businesses. Very central. Easy walking distance to gay bars, clubs shops etc. Good parking. Close to underground.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Excellent location cannot go wrong

Being British iike 2 pillows but the ones we had you had to fold into 4 and still not high enough.

The location was spot on close to tube and bars and clubs.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Excellent hotel.

If you are living on the 1st floor there can be some noise from the bar.

The room is excellent and the bathroom is very modern. I did feel safe there and it is close to everything.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Nice and clean room, okay bed.

The wifi reception was not good, I had to search for the wifi every 5 minutes to maintain a connection. Might just have been the location of my room compared to where the router was located.

Nice and clean room, okay bed.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Worth booking if you're a city explorer.
    • Apartment for One Person

The only thing that I would have to warn against is the noise from other apartments. It's a set of gay apartments in a regular residential block, so you get what you get from your neighbours. Much like my apartment in London where I live, some of the neighbours are noisy. Next door to me played Opera so loud one evening I could hear it over my headphones! There isn't a lot Toms Apartments could do about that, I guess, and I was out exploring the city most evenings. Very hard to fault these apartments for the price and location. Remember you're staying in a residential block, not apartments dedicated to vacationers and you'll be fine.

It was a great location at a great price. Close to local bars and clubs. There's a Penny at the end of the road for provisions. The free wifi was a good speed. I had twin beds and I would have preferred a double, however they were incredibly comfortable to sleep in. I slept very well all weekend. With apartments you only really need the basics to get you set up for the trip. I felt at home quite quickly.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Location great for going out at nighttime.
    • Apartment for One Person

I wanted to stay 5 more days in the hotel. Oddly, when I asked about staying longer, the guy working at the desk seemed as if he could care less and told me he didn't know if there was any availability in the following days. I ended up just leaving since they were unwilling to give me information. Despite this, the rooms are large and comfortable and inexpensive.

Location great for going out at nighttime. Room was huge and excellent value!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

A hotel with taste!!!
    • Apartment for One Person

The pillows in the room could be better or two could be provided.

The location is perfect to all the gay clubs and pubs. The area is convenient , within walking distance from the tube and shops. Friendly people all around ( staff, citizens,etc.)

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Good value for money!
    • Apartment for One Person

Could have benefited by having better pillows in the bedroom and bowls/ strainer/ wine bottle opener/ chopping board etc in kitchen. Fault in bath tub. Water would strain away

Very centrally located and a nice big apartment with towels, toilet paper, soap, cleaning products supplied. Reasonably priced too and within walking distance of bars/clubs.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Cosy flat in gay area
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Minor wishes: water boiler, teapot, more electricity sockets in the bedroom. Recycling was not encouraged, neither in the flat nor in the courtyard.

Nice big flat in a quiet street, but very near to U-bahn, buses, shops and bars. Very friendly personnel. 2 rooms, kitchen & balcony. It was warm enough in the flat in chilly winter weather. Nice coupons for free beers and discounts in nearby shops.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Travelling alone
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

I had a bookings.com deal on a larger apartment so had 2 bedrooms to myself ! Excellent location to travel around the city and for the nightlife in nollendorfplatz ! Will definitely visit again !

Browse Tom's Hotel (Gay Hotel) traveller photo gallery