Reviews of Vienna House Easy Coburg This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Ketschendorfer Str. 86, 96450 Coburg, Germany

#9 of 14 hotels in Coburg

An interesting hotel outside the city walls, but within...
    • Lounge Room

An interesting hotel outside the city walls, but within walking distance. Very modern, more oriented to family with small children. The rooms were OK, interesting feature was that each room had some sort of equipment for exercise, we had a "punching bag" of all things my niece had a stationary bike which I would have preferred. Apparently we were a bit late for breakfast, although we were there at 9:00 am the choice was very reduced and not replenished, and the service not forthcoming.

I'll sum up my stay in a week, since I have to come back for another five days.
    • Easy Room

Tha absence of a restaurant. The fact that you need to ask for a mini bar to have a fridge in your room. The fridge is vital since you have no access to food besides breakfast.

Tha staff made their best efforts to help you and was quite friendly. Some more than others .

Pleasant stay
    • Easy Room

I guess the price is a bit high. I’ve stayed at cheaper 4 stars hotels and very similar facilities.

The room looked newly renovated, it was very spacious and it had a comfortable bed. I appreciate the ingenuity of adding an app to their facilities to ask all sorts of questions to the reception. The breakfast was also good, it contained everythine one needs in the morning and good options

Room was nice and clean.
    • Easy Room

I was unhappy that this hotel has not restaurant. I came 8,00 PM and hungry. They serve just toast and similar fast food. I don´t think it is OK for 4 stars hotel!!!

Room was nice and clean. Bed very good. Nice breakfast!

Emergency trip as my elderly mother was in the hospital which was very close by.
    • Easy Room

The staff were very accommodating, always an English speaker on reception. Excellent breakfast!

Well designed lounge.

No restaurants nearby

Well designed lounge. Very nice room. Good value for money.

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.