Reviews of Villa Salve

Strandpromenade 41, 18609 Binz, Germany

#9 of 36 hotels in Binz

9.8

Professional, kind and friendly staff

The kindness of the staff, especially waiter Christoff, who checked us in and helped us bring all our merchandise up to the room and Franz, the owner, who, like Christoff is very prompt and precise in answering queries. I was feeling ill when I woke up and ordered a cup of tea and a croissant, so my stomach would not be empty when I took my medicine. To my surprise, Franz did not charge me for even a half breakfast. I also left some clothing inside a netbag in our room. Franz will be sending it to me in Denmark. Very cosy and very friendly. We will definitely visit Villa Salve again!

relaxing, rewarding, ... to remember!
    • Comfort Double Room

I personally would avoid garden concerts that are amplified. Better some 'unplugged' music ... but this is my personal taste, and I understand most of the guests appreciate it. Anyway, not a big deal ;-)

I really liked the location, the quietness at night, the excellent food at their restaurant, and the overall hotel experience. Moreover, the staff is extremely kind and attentive yet not intrusive. Other great aspect is the room size. Even the 'normal' room is well above average in terms of size and comfort!!

We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Salve.
    • Comfort Double Room

We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Salve. The room was excellent, the staff were friendly, and the hotel is in a great location. The restaurant and bar downstairs is excellent and worth visiting at least once while staying here.

Aircondition missing.
    • Comfort Double Room

Aircondition missing. Beach preparation during night hours, rather noise.

I hope better for towels

I hope better for towels

Ideal mini getaway in Ostseebad-Binz!

Fantastically clean room and very comfortable bed. The bathroom was immaculate. Terrific restaurant.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2015

very clean an reasonable sized room, nice furniture, seaview...

stairs to climb, easy for us, maybe handycap for older people. a little clairaudient

very clean an reasonable sized room, nice furniture, seaview, area quiet

• Reviewed: 1 May 2015

The location of the hotel on the beach promenade and it was...

There is absolutely no lobby, there is no elevator and no indication when booking that the room is on the top floor with very steep steps - not good at all for our Grandma who is 82 !! It was a hardship for her and would be for anyone else not fit !

The location of the hotel on the beach promenade and it was very quiet. The suite was very comfortable and spacious

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant

The ceiling is very low - I would guess just a little below 2m The hotel claims that the furniture was made to look old on purpose - with chipped paint all over; to me it just didn't have that flair and didn't look nice at all. The shower cabinet is small and the bathroom - although remodelled - has a strange tile wall, tile floor combination that just doesn't match.

The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant The rooms are very, very large The location

• Reviewed: 3 August 2015

Villa Salve is nice situated by the beach!

Villa Salve is nice situated by the beach! Lovely rooms, breakfast and very nice staff! We come again!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.