Reviews of Waldhotel Kelkheim 3 stars

Unter den Birken 19, 65779 Kelkheim, Germany

#2 of 8 hotels in Kelkheim

• Economy Triple Room

We were pleasantly surprised by how quaint this property was and the beauty surrounding it. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. And in particular Nora responded to any questions I had quickly and even helped me get a taxi lined up for our departure to the airport.

• Economy Triple Room

The worst experience during my whole trips Lier and cheater They asked me to say lie to Booking.com that I canceled the room. They broken my luggages' lock The worst experience

When you arrive in the evening there are no people working in the hotel. You just get the key from an automat. So, no food. It takes you about 15 minutes to walk down to the town centre to find a restaurant.

Quiet.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Economy Single Room

We had such a great time at this beautiful hotel. The room is spacious, and the bathroom is gorgeous. We had a lovely view in the forest. Would come back for sure!

• Single Room with Balcony

Room smelled damp and of mold. Will not book again

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Breakfast was excellent and staff friendly

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

We loved everything

Lovely staff and very pleasant seating area outside!

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

Alles

• Reviewed: 31 July 2015

The location was off the beaten path, in the middle of a nice neighborhood, but about a mile from the downtown area. So, it was quiet, but hard to get to for out of town travelers without a vehicle.

The hotel was well maintained and services were great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! We would definitely stay here again! I cannot comment on the breakfast as we didnt have the opportunity to eat at the hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2015

Tastefully newly refurbished, comfortable room with excellent shower, washroom and wc facilities. Good wi fi. Very comfortable bed! Excellent breakfast. We had a very warm welcome from the charming owners.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2015

The young couple running the place were extremely nice and helpful. They wrote after my booking to let me know a better room was available. Also changed our room to one with two beds after I realized that I had not requested this..

• Reviewed: 7 January 2015

We needed a hotel in the Main Taunus Kreis and lucked into this find. Herr and Frau Peter have owned this hotel in a quiet residential neighbourhood for 2 years and have been busy renovating and improving it. Everything is lovely, breakfast is flawless. Wonderful place to stay in the area at very fair rates.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

Excelent family owned hotel. Great staff with good size, clean rooms and strategicly located.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Waldhotel Kelkheim traveller photo gallery