Reviews of Hotel Wetterstein This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Gruenwalder Str. 16, Untergiesing - Harlaching, 81547 Munich, Germany

#271 of 366 hotels in Munich

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

A disappointing value for what you get
    • Comfort Double Room Courtyard View

Our room, for a LOT of money, was so small I was furious. Was told there was an exposition in town and regular rates would have been 1/2. This though I was booking from America and 5 months in advance. No room for our 2 suitcases and 4 hangers for the two of us. A small, 2cm high, step ran across the room that one ran into at night going to the bathroom. Absolutely no room in the bathroom for your personal care items. Had to put many of them on the window ledge which, if one of us was using our computer at the desk, forced that person to get up to get to those things...the room was that small. The lobby was the first disappointment as the floor is so worn out it was instantly depressing when arriving. Was told by reception that I just should of booked a bigger room but the room I got sure didn't match the photos on Booking.com.

There was a young man at reception that was so kind and helpful (got me additional hangers) and was always smiling. The shower, though very small, had geat pressure and the towels were heavy and nice. The bed and pillow were excellent. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

A lovely place to stay.

One thing to be mindful of - you need to take your luggage up narrow steep stairs to the rooms so if this concerns you, I suggest you reconsider this property.

Our room was spacious and had a beautiful view of the canal with windows that opened for fresh air. The communal lounge area is a nice meeting place and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is great - away from the hustle and bustle but easy access to the trams and there are some great places to explore nearly.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Staff were great, breakfast was good, secure parking in...
    • Comfort Room Street View

Bathroom needed a few fixes and a new coat of paint in places

Staff were great, breakfast was good, secure parking in nearby garage and close to U Bahn stop.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

overall nice hotel, would definitely consider again.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

overall nice hotel, would definitely consider again.. Car park is a little difficult to find te first time around as I was expecting the car park to be attached to the hotel or underneath.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Comfortable and in a good location

No kettle, tea or coffee in the room.

Centrally located, easy access to trains. Grocery store and bakery right around the corner. The washing machine and dryer was helpful.

Excellent. Great staff and very clean and modern rooms
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

It’s distance from the Central Station, as we still have to take the train to get to the city. However, due to its safety at night I think that this is just a minor disadvantage because reviews for hotels in the city usually include drunks in the street during late hours.

The rooms and facilities are very clean and not shabby at all. Our room has air conditioning. The bathroom has no free toiletries except the all in one body, hair and hand wash but it was made sure that the toilet paper and facial tissues did not run out. Our towels were changed even if we did not request it. The breakfast was not part of the room rate but it is well worth it for the 10euros we paid for it. The area and street surrounding the hotel look decent and safe even during the late hours of night. I did not notice any noise at night except from other guests passing the corridor.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

beautyful location, very modern inside
    • Economy Double Room Street View

the air conditioner was not ok, and with the room on the street side, is not possible to open the windows because of noise

beautyful location, very modern inside

Less than fair, not like the pictures

Broken walls on hallways, dirty walls in the room, a paintig hanging over the bed fell ( luckily didn't hit anyone in the head)

The proximity to Schoen Clinic

Parking was wherever there was a spot to park on the street but you have to make sure you don't get a ticket. The cleaners did not do a very good job cleaning the rooms. The suits were not well-equipped. We had to ask for mugs, dishes, and cutlery. The air conditioning in the second room of the suite was not working properly.

Great location. Close to subway and trams. Restaurants, cafe, supermarket, and pharmacy within walking distance. It's great there is a laundry room but only one washing machine and one dryer.

The pictures on Booking are much better than the hotel. Doesn't worth the money.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Breakfast does not worth the money, bad coffee, few options. Need to go downstairs with bags to get to the reception and to the elevator. The pictures on Booking are much better than the hotel.

The bed was very comfortable. Subway near the hotel. Free park on the street.

Improvements needed

Small double room

We stayed for 3 nights. We had 2 rooms which were close enough for our kids to feel comfortable in their room. The twin rooms are a decent size but I found the double to be a bit small. There's no kettle, the bathroom is functional but very basic. I was a bit disappointed when we realised that the breakfast was charged separately (we always book the rooms with breakfast) and it was 10 Euros per head per breakfast... I wouldn't go back.

Not that much hotel
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

1) The Air Conditioner A/C was not working fine and they didn't fix till I left. I stayed for 4 nights without A/C and already I filtered the hotel choices to choose options with A/C. No value. 2) Parking is a basement outside the building and strong to enter small cars.

Room size for 4 persons.

Perfect place to stay in Vilshofen!
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Everything was great. They allowed us to store our luggage after checkout until we boarded our Danube River cruise. The port is just 20 meters from the hotel. They even did a small load of laundry for us.

Wonderful service. The breakfast was outstanding. The location couldn't be better for exploring the town our boarding a river cruise.

Good, quiet base for a city break.

Breakfast was expensive for a mid-cost hotel at 10 Euro each! So we bought breakfast out. Then found out someone had registered breakfast to our room on 2 mornings!! No safe or fridge in rooms.

Good location, less than 5 minutes walk from U-bahn and also bakery/coffee shop and supermarket. Very quiet area, quiet at night. Rooms were fine if small, they were clean. Bed was comfy if a little soft. Bathroom was fine with good shower over bath. Clean towels every day except last. Air-conditioning in room. Nice lounge/bar area by reception. Fitness room which my daughter liked.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

very enjoyable

Excellent location, close to ubahn station. Friendly staff and suite suited a family of 4. We brought a travel kettle and used the fridge provided to store drinks. The Wetterstein Hotel is very clean and well maintained. We had a very enjoyable stay for 9 nights and would return to this hotel. 😊

Location - good for walking down through a park to the Isar...
    • Comfort Double Room Courtyard View

I was glad we had managed to book quiet rooms facing the inner courtyard - it would have been very noisy with traffic on the main road.

Location - good for walking down through a park to the Isar river and eventually the zoo, though needed local knowledge to find the route and quite a hike (a bit too far for small children without a stroller). Also good public transport links to main station and airport.

Not cleaned up yet when we arrived.

Not cleaned up yet when we arrived.Also, somebody’s luggages and a lot of trash were left on the room. We had to waste 45 minutes for waiting their preparation although they explained 15 minutes for cleaning up. Additionally, the staff remained putting the former passangers’ luggages when I re-entered. I complained the staff but they excused many reason, and said to us” why you did not informed me which luggage is yours before tidying up?”. We are so disappointed. They should have checked before conducting us to room. The cleaning staff’s attitude are not professional, but we accepted for the apology by the receptionist.

Friendly staff, comfortable room, nice interior.

The garage needs some investments and it's not so close, so guests should be warned to take out the luggage before parking there..

Friendly staff, comfortable room, nice interior...great location..

Nice hotel

We just stayed for 1 night

Hotel is very comfortable and big compared to city hotels. Very clean and a metro just few minutes away. Its located 30mins by walk from zoo. It also provides a parking

Clean decent place in the outskirts of the city.
    • Comfort Room Street View

The road by which the Hotel is is rather noisy, but if you close the window and use air conditioning it is ok. It was not outward clear for me that the breakfast is not included. Adding 30€ to the bill made the deal less attractive.

Clean decent place. Good breakfast is offered for 10€ per person. The metro station taking you to the center is just a 3min walk. There is a nice Indian restaurant next door.

A good hotel to choose if you don't mind being away from the centre.

A chair in the room would add to the comfort and make it easier to sit at the desk / table. No problems with the hotel.

We stayed at the Wetterstein for a week and were very happy with the accommodation. The room was quite small as was the shower room. The bed was very comfortable and there was air-conditioning which was needed on a few occasions. I would have liked a chair in the room - there was only a stool. At breakfast the choice was very good, even if there wasn't a toaster! The Hotel is on a main road but our room was very quiet. The Underground station is only a few metres away as is a tram stop. Getting to the town centre was not a problem. There are not many restaurants in the area [which is pleasant] but the Manzil, next door to the hotel, and the Poseidon in the next street are good.

Location there is very good.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

The room lack of kettle and do not provide teas of coffees which hotels usually do.

Location there is very good. Just a minute walk to the train station.

Will visit again & recommend to others.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Everything was great. Nothing negative.

Breakfast was great value for only 10 euros. Reception was excellent with giving information . Thankyou Maria & Karen. So close to transport, .....train, team. Close to city centre. Good restaurants in wetterstein near hotel.

Excellent stay - hated to leave!

We were greeted by a very affable young man, Mr. Bedrina, who was very accommodating, friendly, and efficient as well. Went out of his way to assure we were comfortable, and gave us good information re area, hotel, good city map, etc. He ALSO gave immediate early check-in, around 11:00 a.m., in a very well appointed and comfortable room on the ground floor! With a/c!! Location is very close to tram station, and underground station. Good Indian restaurant steps away, as well as bakery. Quiet, nice neighbourhood, easy to get to centrum. Good wi-fi. Wish we had been able to stay longer....

Perfect Location next to an underground station.
    • Comfort Double Room Courtyard View

Perfect Location next to an underground station. Very friendly staff. Many small pubs and restaurants in the area. With the underground not far from the city center

- 100m from the subway and tram stations.

Double bed was actually two single beds put side by side

- 100m from the subway and tram stations. - Just outside the Low emissions Zone, so no sticker needed if you are coming by car. - Friendly staff - Comfortable beds - Bakery and grocery 50m away - Hotel parking, 10 EUR/24h

We had a nice time in Munchen. Hotel was OK, but we've already been to better hotels for less money.
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

Small bed for kids (sofa) was not very comfortable.

Location was OK, 3 minutes walking to U-bahn, but on day of arrival there was a soccer match on the stadium nearby so we had a lot of problems driving to hotel by car since many roads were closed.

Their cleanliness, friendliness, efficiency, breakfast,...

Their cleanliness, friendliness, efficiency, breakfast, location, the bar, the smoking terrace, the location and the overall value for money. Will definitely revisit them.

close to medical facility
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Bed was very uncomfortable and small. I had asked for a double bed when I reserved online and paid more for the option of a double bed but I was told that they were so so busy that I should feel lucky to even get a single bed. I couldn't check in when I arrived because the rooms were not ready and I had an appointment at the clinic and so I had to take my luggage (I had just arrived from a long plane trip) and open my suit case inside a toilet stall to change my clothes. My room was on top of an indian restaurant and it smelled really bad. I was told that I couldn't change the room because they were so busy. The staff made no effort to accommodate any of my needs. It was quite disappointing. I would never stay there again.

close to medical facility

Convenient but next time we'd go for a place with more space, cleanliness and wifi
    • Comfort Room Street View

The room had very little space for 3 people, not enough floor space. The shower had mildew in it and stains on the curtains and carpet. The Wifi was very unreliable and the parking lot was not on the property, was two blocks from the entrance.

I liked that we could walk to the UBahn and the place we were visiting. I was glad to have a room that slept 3.

Great find!
    • Comfort Room Street View

The bathroom was very small. Very clean, but small. Parking was terrible! There wasn't even a spot to pull into to check in! There is street parking available, but it is very scarce. There is a parking garage available for €10/night. It is a short walk from the hotel to the garage.

It was conveniently located to many restaurants and several attractions. It is right beside a subway stop.

Decent hotel with basic, small rooms.

Travelling into town can get a bit expensive, worth factoring in to the price when considering booking.

Decent hotel with basic, small rooms. Within easy reach of the U-bahn to access town and in a quiet residential area.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Close to metro into centre.

Close to metro into centre. Situated in a nice area with different facilities available like cafes, pharmacy & discount store. Very small, quiet hotel. Staff were helpful.

Value for money. Would use it again if I got a room where the roof was not slanting.

The breakfast staff could have been a bit more friendly. What is not acceptable in the room is the slanting roof where you bang your head when you get out of bed.

Good Breakfast. Room was in good order. Reception/Bar staff freindly.

Never again
    • Economy Single Room street view

I had a room very closed to elevator. The elevator was directly integrated in the room, so it was very loud and so in this way I had an automatic alarm clock after 6am :-(

Comfortable and enjoyable
    • Economy Double Room Street View

there wasnt anything I didnt like about it. it was perfect for the two days I spent in Munich.

Very close to public transport - 10 mins on UBann from Marianplatz. Although it was on mainroad I didnt find it noisy. Close by local coffee shops and small cafes.

Quite enjoyable.

The Hotel needs a ramp for suitcases that have wheels instead of having to pick them up when entering or leaving. The temperature at the entry point & reception needs to be monitored a bit more. It was quite warm on arrival and over the ensuing days of our stay. When I told reception, the answer was, "better than being cold" The room dimensions were a bit surprising on entry. Just some more clever photography to make it look bigger, which they all do now. ,

Good stay in Munich

No slop for luggage transport in the hotel entry and the elevator is too small.

Very near to metro station U1. Very clean and spacious room. The breakfast was good. Supermarkets are very near and restaurants serving Shawarma and oriental food are cross the road.

Noisy room next to the lift.
    • Economy Single Room street view

Noisy room next to the lift. I heard every movement of the lift. And every sound from the the corridors. But ... it was problem with inconsiderate guests walking in their rooms.

Very pleasant experience: we'll stay again at this hotel next time
    • Comfort Room Street View

The shower was rather small, and aged (doors did not close properly). The management obviously tries to economise on staff costs,with the result that one person only is working at the reception desk and and at the same time in charge of the adjoining bar: this works well at night (we arrived at roughly 10.30 pm, and got at once the refreshment we wanted), less so during day time when new guests regularly arrive to check in - a priority for the person at the front desk, and rightly so - and one has to wait too long to get service at the bar.

Very nicely located hotel: absolutely quiet at night, so that we slept well after a long night ("die lange Nacht der Museen", an absolute must if you happened to stay in Munich for the 14/10 of October night). On top of that, the Wetterstein Hotel is extremely well connected to the city center and the most glamorous part of Munich (Wetterstein Platz( where we found the nearest U-Bahn station is 5 mn walk from the hotel). Only downside if one travels by tube - U-Bahn - can be repairs on some parts of the network, which do delay travelling time, otherwise amazingly fast; anyhow for the relevant non-accessible stretches on the tube, alternate transport was provided by tram. Last, but not least, breakfast (not included in the price of our room) was good, plentiful and moderately priced. We even got expresso coffee (which we prefer) from the bar as soon as we asked for it.

Handy for Oktoberfest
    • Comfort Single Room with Courtyard View

A bit expensive but due to Oktoberfest

Comfortable hotel for one night at Oktoberfest. Only 200m walk from the underground station and then 4 stops to the main central station.

Relaxing.

Drinking water was not available to the guests, unless purchased at the bar. An unexpected disappointment.

Excellent in all areas. Good food, helpful and friendly staff, very clean hotel.

Excellent value for money, clean,l and comfy.
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

Excellent value for money, clean,l and comfy. All of the reception staff we met were so helpful with our questions about Oktoberfest. A great place to stay if you're looking to stay a short taxi ride away from the main event.

The smoking area, its very quiet at the night.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Although I put my towels on ground, they were not replaced; I was busy with my meetings and had to buy one for my own. The wifi is very slow to that extend that I can't read my emails and play you-tube on my iPad ( too much disconnect signal) I switched to roaming via my SIM card and it was much more better and faster.

The smoking area, its very quiet at the night. Near to U-bahn station.

• Superior Room Courtyard View

The Hotel is well located near the subway and provides excellent value for money, quick service and a good breakfast. Most impressive was the hotels willingness to forfeit all cancellation fees when we were required to leave a day early. correspondence. We would like to thank Phillip the GM and his staff for a comfortable stay.

Such a welcoming, friendly and relaxing hotel.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Such a welcoming, friendly and relaxing hotel. We stayed here for 3 weeks after a shorter stay last summer and were really pleased to spend longer there this time. Lovely staff and great location, with a good choice of restaurants nearby. Thank you very much to Philipp and the rest of the team for making our stay so enjoyable - we would recommend Hotel Wetterstein wholeheartedly!

The breakfast is very large with a lot of choices, but by...
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

The elevator was not working during the stay. I hope they fix the problem.

The breakfast is very large with a lot of choices, but by default it is not included in the hotel fare. There was some works in progress during the stay to make the hotel better/newer, in fact the room was quite new/restructured.

I'm Not that satisfied
    • Comfort Room Street View

Parking so defficult to find (big car) , Slow check in process , Many important things missing in the accommodation ,

Lobby enviroment so relaxed , cleanlness , near to down town 5 mins by car , walk 2 mins to market

An hoest hotel. Comfortable, convenient and excellent value.
    • Economy Single Room street view

From the start we expected excellent service as this hotel was one of the best with quick emsil communication before we arrived. The breakfast was excellent. We had to leave the Hotel a day early. They were charming and didn't impose any penalties which they were obliged to do. The director dealt with us personally. This is a Hotel of great integrity. You get more than you expected. Great value, great location. Highly recommended.

I think it should have some refrigeration in it because the...

I think it should have some refrigeration in it because the is small.I was hot temperatures and the air condition unit didn't work that well and noisey .also needs a safe deposit boxfor people valuables but it was nice

Stay away from this hotel!
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

This was our 4th visit to Munich and by far the worst stay. We were looking for a hotel close to a U-Bahn station and hence chose this one. But I regret the decision. I am sure there are multiple good hotels with the convenience of the U-Bahn and in this price range - So stay away from this one if you value your money! - The AC in the room was not working and kept us awake all night - The cistern is the bathroom was leaking and the bathroom was flooded when we woke up in the morning - The parking is inconveiently located 50 metres away with no lift access and a floor through which it is impossible to drag luggage. It was a complete nightmare to bring the luggage back to the hotel.

The property was decently located with the U-Bahn within 100 metres.

Nice place to stay for a good price in Munich

Parking was tough but found some. The lady told us we had to pay for parking (10€ a day) if we use an underground service but was told beforehand by a younger guy working there that it was free due to renovations...hmmmm.

The guy that worked there who was born in Romania was the biggest and best help ever! We came later on in the night so he had some time to spare but was happy to talk about Munich and anything you'll need!

Nice hotel close to U-Bahn
    • Comfort Single Room with Courtyard View

There was landscaping construction right outside my room on one morning at 8am. Good thing I wasn't planning on sleeping in. They finished the project by the next day. Perhaps they should have scheduled it for the afternoon.

Close to U1 that connects to everywhere in Munich.

The location was great for us, right near the underground.
    • Comfort Room Street View

The location was great for us, right near the underground. We had a car so we couldn't stay in the centre of Munich. We didn't need to pay for the hotel car park as we found a space in the street. The room was small but comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hot water was off for a day so when we checked out we were pleased to be told we didn't need to pay for breakfast, given the inconvenience. We were impressed by that.

Smaller room than what is shown in the pictures
    • Economy Double Room Street View

The room was way smaller than what it looked like on the pictures. I would not have been comfortable to stay there for a long stay. The room is too small. We had issues with the WiFi. We couldn't connect a computer and a phone at once. Our phones got kicked out of the WiFi after 30 min. We had to log back in every 30 minutes... This would be annoying for a business trip...

The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is close to public transport.

Worst experience with booking.com
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

First of all, their parking cost you 10 euro per day, otherwise you park in street if available Second, no hot water after long journey, they advised it will be fixed the following day while we stay for only one night and they didn't inform us that the hot water not working while checking in. When I said that you suppose to inform us while checking in that you have no hot water their respond was very aggressive and they really don't care about their clients

Good location for an ok hotel

The free parking advertised by the hotel is on the street and there are just a couple of spots available. They do offer paid parking at a gated garage in a dodgy building.

The hotel is located near the U-bahn making it easy to travel back and forth to Munich's city center. Good location for its price.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Great hotel, would stay here again.

Excellent access to u-bahn, easy and short route to main train station and downtown. The hotel itself was very nice, clean, modern. The rooms were a decent size and very clean and comfortable, the front desk staff were very nice and helpful.

short stay in nice hotel with a good location

Our room was below street level in the basement. the breakfast was ok, but i would not say it was good.

The room was nice and clean. the location is very near a metrostation with easy access to the center of the city or to the Messe-area.

A friendly croatian receptor

Parking was non existant, although they say it's free, it's not, there's an always full public parking on the street, payable of course, then they offered us their 'garage' in the vicinity which we couldn't find so we just parked somewhere on the street. Rooms are clean but very small and look better on pictures. Breakfast was also payable but it didn't look anything special.

A friendly croatian receptor

Good place to stay for a few nights
    • Comfort Room Street View

A few little things about the room - window didn't shut properly, and slightly on the small side.

Comfy beds, good shower, and located right by the metro station. Felt safe at night. Staff friendly and helpful - let us leave our bags while we were out for the day

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

It was near an underground station.
    • Economy Single Room street view

No hot water at the weekend. Apparently there were too many guests! Management should be ensuring their systems can cope with a full hotel before taking people's money.

It was near an underground station.

Enjoyable Stay in a Quiet Spot

The beds were a little stiffer than I like, but that's just my opinion. The water from the sink occasionally had little black flecks in it. The location is a little out of the way from the main sights.

Stayed at the hotel with my two small children, husband, and my mother. We were all very comfortable and the staff provided rooms close to each other and a cot/crib for my baby. The location is quite close to the zoo, Tierpark Hellabrun, which was busy, but very nice. It's also close to public transportation.

Okay for business travelers

There are no good restaurants nor any interesting in the hotel surroundings, but not a big deal if you are just going for business.

The metro is just about 3 min walk from the hotel. The lobby is quite nice. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy travel to-from the Messe expo facilities.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Modest and minimal
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

The amenities of the room were minimal and modest at best. The beds were comfortable. The pillows were paper thin and there were no bedside tables. The bathroom was clean but there is only a basin with no shelving to hold toiletries and the shower stall is quite small. The water pressure for the shower was good.

The hotel was clean

Quiet, cozy and traditional hotel near the metro!
    • Comfort Room Street View

The stairs to the entrance of the hotel.

I liked the location (near the metro) and the general facilities of the hotel. It is a quite, traditional hotel, very cozy and clean, with a good bed, without noise, near a green area.

• Economy Double Room Street View

We stayed for two nights. So on the second day, we put our own toothbrushes in the glass in the bathroom. But when we came back, our toothbrushes were gone. I assumed maybe the cleaning staff thought we didn't need them any more and threw them away? But those were normal home-used toothbrushes, not that kind of simple travel-used ones. :-( Anyway, besides that, everything else is very nice and clean. And the hotel staff tried their best to help us and gave us two hotel toothbrushes. We did enjoy the stay there.

It is easy to get to the hotel from Munich central railway station, just taking Metro line U1 for 5 stops, and then walk for around 1 minutes after getting out from the metro station. The hotel staffs are very friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Great and affordable hotel to stay in, good location and a good starting point to explore Munich.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Parking is free, but later in the evening is difficult to find a parking spot. You can also park in their garage, which is not free, but it's near the hotel and there'll always be a parking space. Traffic jams can be hard.

Very friendly staff in hotel, excellent free wifi, clean and comfortable rooms and good deal on prices. Hotel offers a breakfast and a paid parking garage, but free parking is available on the street. Good location, close to underground and tram stations. Quiet neighborhood, restaurants and shops are only minutes of walking distance. Pets allowed.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Small but comfortable and friendly!
    • Comfort Room Street View

The room was a little small and was pretty much just beds and a bathroom, but I didn't expect too much because I am in Germany.

I really like the lady at the front desk. She was very friendly and easy to work with. She also spoke very good English.

affordable stay 5 stops near city center
    • Comfort Room Street View

the sofa bed was not quite nice and comfortable...the room was quite small for three people...

great location, near the U-bahn station and easy to get into city center

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Really pleasant and helpful staff
    • Comfort Double Room Courtyard View

Great staff. Very welcoming when I arrived fairly late and informative when I needed a nearby restaurant. Also, left my diary in my room. The hotel contacted me immediately and have sent it to me. Couldn't ask for better service.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

It has a gathering place to have a drink and meet people...
    • Superior Room Courtyard View

Smells little bit bad on the first floor (maybe it's -1 floor), otherwise everything is fine

It has a gathering place to have a drink and meet people internationally, as well as have nice talks there

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Good Wi-Fi, public parking on the road nearby.
    • Economy Double Room Street View

Water leaked out of the shower resulting in a wet floor that came even outside of the bathroom. Bed was 2 twin beds connected instead of 1 full bed as described and as ordered.

Good Wi-Fi, public parking on the road nearby.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Good place to sleep for short trip to Munich

Tiny elevatror and tiny rooms.

Very clean rooms. Bakery and a U-bahn station are very close. Free public parking if you manage to take a parking space.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

It does what a hotel room needs to
    • Comfort Room Street View

Be warned there are extremely minimal things such as shops, restaurants or anything else around - if you need anything you pretty much have to either use the metro or take a cab. My main complaint comes from the girl who is the receptionist in the day time. She was extremely unfriendly, clearly had no interest helping us with any requests and even something as simple as calling a taxi or explaining the wifi password was a pain. I would not stay at this hotel again because of that. The guy who works nights however was awesome and very friendly.

Close to the main hbf train station. Overall, the hotel did what we needed it to do. It's not an extravagant hotel, but for the cheap price it was alright.