Reviews of Apartment Landhotel Zum Storchennest This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Hauptstraße 127, 66851 Bann, Germany

#1 of 1 hotels in Bann

• Family Studio

No screens on windows, I was bit many times by mosquitos. The language barrier, but the staff was patient. Need better pillows, it flatten after 10 min. Breakfast does not come with price.

I liked the location a lot, there was a grocery store within 5 minutes of walking distance. The easy access to the room, the beds were OK. I loved the balcony overlooking the town. The rooms were very clean, even for my standards. I loved the mini kitchen, it helped a lot when I need to cook for my family. The kitchen had everything I was not without any kitchen utensils for cooking or eating. The hotel was very quiet and it seemed like we were the only guests because it was so peaceful. Very well upkept.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Location is ok and room was clean. Breakfast was old. If you need internet however beware as the wifi signal is very weak and doesn't reach all rooms as advertised. My room lacked wifi (which I needed for work) and when I asked about it not working it was suggested I sit outside to get the signal (it was raining). Staff was not friendly and declined to move me to another room for access to wifi saying they were full, but rooms were still available for booking online. There are better options in the area that are more reliable and more friendly.

Not many restaurant options in town.

Friendly staff. Quiet town with a market a 2-minute walk away. Sunday brunch was amazing.

A little bit isolated of everything.

Good service and personnel.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Wifi was spotty

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• 2 Room Apartment

Furniture in the livingroom was uncomfortable. Kitchen equipment outdated

Breakfast was very good. Beds comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

décor and pillow could be upgraded

Great location to visit our friends in Bann, clean and bright

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Limited wifi in some rooms No tea/coffee facilities in room

Always a pleasure to stay here. Superb breakfast and quiet comfortable room

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

Food very heavy, although the locals appeared to enjoy it. Service rather lacking - we were firmly told that dinner was between 6-8pm, although this actually meant 'last orders' at 8, so we were able to come in and start dinner at 7.30. Breakfast did not start until 8am, which is quite late for Germany. Very yappy dog belonging to hotel a lot too much in evidence - sleeping on the seats in the restaurant. Wi fi poor.

Good location, very good breakfast, although this is not included in room price.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2015

When we arrived at the property, we had to wait some time for service and then the service was not offered with a smile. We had to wait for breakfast to be served. The parking was a long ways from stairs and we were given the third floor with lots of stairs.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

on arrival not being informed their restaurant was closed, we then found out the only other restaurant in the village was also closed, luckily the friendly chaps in the Kebab takeaway made us up an enjoyable meal. if they had not had still been open we would of gone hungry due to the local shop also being closed!!!! More like a motel then hotel/apartments.

Bed was comfortable, free WiFi, good breakfast

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

No bad experience.

The hotel is located in a very nice, quiet area and surrounded by forest, close to supermarket in town. The hotel offers a full buffet breakfast, dinner and a really nice dinner and beer garden. The hotel is very pet friendly and that was one of the main reason I stay there. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2015

The only thing we didn't like was being on the second floor. As an older couple, it was a bit difficult to do the steep stairs with our luggage.

The atmosphere was country-like and that appealed to us.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2015

The room was not much warmer than the outdoor (freezing) temperature and we had to keep our coats on, even after we turned up the radiators. We couldn't get comfortable with pillows way too thin and had a sleepless night.

Cleanliness

• Reviewed: 23 September 2015

Staff was very friendly and food (breakfast and dinner) was excellent.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Our first holiday in Germany, we understood very little German but staff spoke good English. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2015

Just staying on the upper floor and lugging luggage up steep stairs.relaxing and quiet

Service with a smile! Quiet.helpful when needed.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2015

Good buffet breakfast! Nice owners!

• Reviewed: 11 March 2015

The food was really good breakfast exceptional

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.