Denmark Sakskøbing Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Radstedhus B&B Hotel Review Score: 7.9

“From the moment we arrived till when we left the staff looked after my son and I very well indeed. Nothing was too much trouble from arranging bike hire, recommending local days out etc. We travelled with fencers who attended the Trekanten fencing camp in Sakskøbing and we were close enough to drop in if needed but far enough away to allow the fencers some independence. The art around the hotel was beautiful as were the grounds.”

• Hotel Saxkjøbing Review Score: 8

“Loved breakfast. Lovely quaint town. Just off the highway between ferry and Copenhagen”

• Fjelde Guesthouse Review Score: 9.5

“We stayed there for 1 night, 5 of us in two rooms after spending the day in BonBon land. We stayed at Fjeld, because it is just next to Knuthenborg Safari Park, which is one of the largest safari parks in Europe. When we arrived we were greeted by a very charming man, that told us about the guesthouse and the surronding. After a very good night sleep, in new beds we headed down for breakfast, we did not expect much, but were pleasantly surprised about the variety they offered. Especially as it is only a small gueasthouse with 9 rooms. (the coffee.... brilliant) Cleaning, service and especially the attention to details was superb. We will definetly be back there, there is really nothing to complain about. And the greatest thing is that they have been renovating this place for few years, and they are still doing it, so it only gets better. One of the best places I have stayed at, and I do have a pretty good track record.”

• “Handy to my journey, property is good, breakfast is good and pet friendly.”

The 4 Best Hotels in Sakskøbing