Reviews of Annex Copenhagen 2 stars

Helgolandsgade 15, Vesterbro, 1653 Copenhagen, Denmark

#46 of 102 hotels in Copenhagen

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

A more reasonable breakfast. We walked to the train station and ate fir 1/3 the price.

A very good price for this city. Close to HO HO bus, Tivoli gardens and sights. Nice property, friendly clerks

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The noise! Stayed in the Annex and there was so much stomping, backwards and forwards to the shared bathrooms and we wernt even near them, only two rooms in hall past ours were further away but must have been a couple of 4bed rooms as at least 6 people stomping past and slamming doors from 11pm to 4am did not make for restful nights. No aircon or even a fan provided in the rooms and couldnt even sleep with the windows open as backpacking benches of smokers were carousing and partying down in the courtyard each night until 1-3am. No signs up about noise and being respectful and couldnt even call down to the front desk as no phones in room or even in halls. Didnt like the twin beds pushed to make a double - there could have been a double 'topper' added and a double/queen fitted sheet over instead of two single beds made up as singles and pushed together. That would save at least one person falling between the beds during the night. Disappointed considering the price of the rooms per night and at that price I really would have expected breakfasts to be included.

The location was fantastic, close to station, the staff were helpful and friendly, decor great and relaxing. Food at breakfast was well stocked, plentiful choice and delicious. Close to local bike hire places, good restaurants and attractions. Cleanliness was top star! And soaps and toiletries stocked in each bathroom in shared wash areas and toilets was good quality and well stocked.

• Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

Very hot in Copenhagen and the room was incredibly hot at night. Difficult to sleep as also very noisy outside with windows open. Some exposed wiring in room. Widows opened fully on 3rd floor which didn’t feel safe with small children.

Location, breakfast, table football

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The colors of the room were too bright. If you ignore them, the rest is fine.

Place was very clean and well maintained. Some of the staff were really good and others were not so great (a bit of extremes). Breakfast is very expensive (it's cheaper outside) if it's not included in the room price.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Very pleasant stay. The Annex is freshly renovated with clean and comfortable rooms. We did not have a bathroom in our room, but there were showers and bathrooms in few steps away and all were extremely clean (and fully stocked with soap and shampoo). Would definitely stay there again.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We specifically asked for a twin room, not a double. Not only that but I followed up with an email clarifying that we wanted a twin room, which was answered by an email from the hotel saying the requirement had been noted. When we arrived we were given a double room, and when we complained we were told that a twin room "was not guaranteed". However, the assistant manager understood we had been given bad service and upgraded us to a room with separate beds. Unfortunately, on the first night, that new room was next to rooms with young students who made a lot of noise until after 3am in the night. Again, the assistant manager was sympathetic and refunded the costs of our breakfasts. We did not like the idea of not having an ensuite bathroom.

The breakfasts were very good The assistant manager did try to compensate us for difficulties we had

• Double or Twin Room

It was on the edge of the Red Light District. The rooms didn't have any temperature control apart from opening the windows onto the aforementioned Red Light District!

Good location for MBCC.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

thin enough walls. next to too full of nightlife, pay attention to the toilets and showers common simple in the floor - but were really very clean!

good price location, near street prostitutes))) - so it's rather a youth place for single visitors with a small budget but purely in the rooms.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Very able reception,the early check-in and bigger double room,as well as later check out for same price was highly appreciated.Soundproof could be better but with earplugs it is all right.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Almost got mugged / robbed in the vicinity: it's a little seedy as it's the red light district, but good to know. Walls are paperthin and there's a hostel quality to the hotel, with loud guests partying in the night.

Cheap, clean, central location near Central Station, Tivoli and Kodby.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The floor in the room was very squeaky

Great location (just 3 train stops from the airport), really nice bathrooms and showers, room was ok for the price, amazing breakfast

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Thin walls, cramped room, shared bathroom that is quite far from the room so I had to prepare every time as if I was Dora the Explorer...

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

pillows were a bit too soft to my liking

Comfy bed, great little clean room! I was amazed how clean the shared bathrooms and toilets were! Great quality shower & shower heads...Annex is a great accom for a short weekend trip for ppl on a budget! Especially nice touch the REN branded hand soap& shampoo/conditioner in the bathrooms, they smelled sooo nice! Great bars and restaurants within 5mins walk as well. Staff were extremely helpful when I needed a hairdryer and gave me one at reception. I would definitely go back /recommend it to others!

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The only constructive criticism I would give is that a bed side table would have been nice to put your phone etc on and a plug (charge point ) next to the bed. I had a 3 bed bedroom to myself but if we were 3 it would be a fight for who gets to charge their phone.

Firstly it’s a 3 min walk from central station. Why anyone wants to drag their suitcases any further than that is beyond me. So for that reason alone you should stay here. The staff are incredible. I had to send a package home, they assisted with everything and they made sure it was collected by the courier. They even have a free printer that you can use should you need to print flight details or copies of tickets etc. The location is fantastic. Given that I prefer to walk everywhere instead of taking public transport, it’s still only a very easy 5 min walk to Tivoli gardens. And if you rent a bike from the hotel you will get there quicker. The hotel even has free umbrellas you can borrow while sightseeing. As for the room, very spacious, bed was very comfortable, bathrooms were clean, my favorite bathroom had a heater you can hang your towel over while you shower which I loved (2nd floor in the corner ) and they supply really nice in shower gels. Location , comfort , affordable and fantastic supportive staff.... you really don’t need more than this.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Rooms don't look accordingly to the photos. We found hair all over the bed, even when we asked to change the room, the second one still had hair. Rooms need refreshment and you can hear a lot of noises in between rooms. On some floors there aren't enough facilities of showers and toilets. I wouldn't say it is 2 star hotel, more like a hostel.

The location of the hotel was brilliant,next to the station and also easy to get straight to centre and could walk to many places without taking transport. The staff member was very supportive.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The rooms were smaller then I first thought. Curtains were dirty with white Colgate looking stains. Shower and toilet room was shared with other rooms, I think this should be made more clear, or maybe it was my mistake that I misread.

Staff we’re wonderful. Probably the best thing about my stay was the staff very helpful, service with a smile.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Very very thin walls. I am a light sleeper and I woke up many times due to noises coming from the corridor in the early morning.

Very good location, 5 min walk to tivoli and central station. Lots of shops around for your needs. Friendly staff Common toilets and bathrooms were very nice and clean. As far as I understand Annex is the budget extension of the hotel Absalon. So you get all the nice facilities of a good hotel on a budget.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathroom but we were aware and they were very clean and nice products.

It’s a budget room but off a very pleasant hotel - very helpful staff, very close to Tivoli.

• Double or Twin Room

That we had to carry our bags to our room. The walls were probably too thin and the noise in the hallway can be heard.

Location was excellent. Staff were courteous and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Stayed for 4 nights with a friend. While the rooms were basic they were very clean and met our needs as we spent most of our time sightseeing. The bathrooms were shared but were always very clean. They were also modern. The hostel was ran by the adjacent hotel so the the lounge areas were lovely. The breakfasts were amazing and had a great variation. It cost me and my friend £12.50 each per night including the amazing breakfast. Amazing value for money!

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

When booking I asked some questions, but never received an answer. Not a big deal, but I would have preferred to know the things I asked in advance

This is a great place to stay! Even though it's a hostel, it is an "annex" to a 4-star hotel, so many of the services and facilities are shared. Check in was quick and easy, the staff was quite polite and accommodating, lobby -wonderfully equipped. The toilets and showers were numerous and were kept fairly clean. The room was very clean and comfortable and wifi signal was strong..We were especially pleasantly surprised to receive a complimentary breakfast, which was incredibly delicious and rich in choices. Location is perfect and it's very easy to find. I would stay there anytime!

• Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

Awful Parking Situation, promoted as Place with free Parking. "Free" Parking only on about 3 Parking Spots and only free after 5Pm until 8Am the next morning. According to the staff, they are associated with some other places around the area, but all of them were of very high price. Be very careful if you arrive by car like we did

Staff was very friendly and you are very close to basically everything

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The private room was extremely small and the walls were painted terrible colors. It felt very cramped in that room. The pillow was tiny and the bed was not comfortable at all. Was really expecting a slightly bigger room than what was received.

The staff was extremely nice and very helpful making recommendations on what to see and do in the city. The bathrooms were very clean and the breakfast was very enjoyable as well. The location was great too being so close to the train station.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Room could have done with more thorough hoover

Great breakfast, comfy beds, excellent and clean showers. Fantastic location for exploring and the bike hire was very good.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

- located near the central station is very convenient but the people crossed in the street around the hotel are not necessarily the best (homeless, drunkards) - would be good to have a small cupboard added to keep one's clothes and stuff. There is enough space as the room is pretty large. - Breakfast buffet is little cramped at peak times

- Very clean - Many toilets and bathroom - Large room with private sink and mirror - Breakfast with large choice included - Friendly staff - 1 min walk from the central station (15 min train to the airport, 30 min train to Roskilde)

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Several times we had no soap left in the showers, some people talking loud in the corridors at 5am

Central location, smiley staff, small but very clean room (double bed), and very clean common showers and WC

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The breakfast is amazing here, well worth the money as food in Copenhagen is expensive so this fills you up for the day. The bathroom and shower facilities are immaculate and very modern.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I had booked the bed via booking.com and I did not know that my booking included a breakfast. The staff in the hotel did not say anything about the breakfast, until the last morning when I was checking out. This was slightly disappointing because breakfast in Copenhagen can be very expensive...

Very good location!

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed & pillow were not cosy

The location is great, breakfasts was very nice and fresh. The bathrooms are clean and separated, never have to wait your turn. The Personal is friendly and helpful.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There was a hot-water pipe running just next to my pillow, heating the whole room even though the heater was off. It was so hot that I had to keep the window slightly open the whole evening and was not even cold.

I thought breakfast was not included in my booking but I was told it was when I arrived, and that was a great surprise! Definitely worth trying. We were really not many people in the Annex that day, shower and toilets were always available and clean. The room is not big but sufficient for a one-night stay, and with a sink in the room.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room wasn’t clean, power outlets broken, blankets way smaller than the bed, seedy Street compared to the rest of the city, room smaller than pictured online

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The location is close to train station. And it's convenience for us because we need a place to stay one night due to miss the train. Staff is helpful. We check out before 7am and they gave us takeaway breakfast. So kind and breakfast is great.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The Americans staying somewhere in the hôtel and thought my room was theirs at 5am

Close to the central station. A few minutes walk to the centre and the water front. Very colourful rooms

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

For the price it had everything we would need and more.

The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The facilities were amazing, it was so clean and the decor was inviting and beautifully done. The location was excellent. The value for money and the experience I had was brilliant. I would highly recommend this accommodation to anyone visiting Copenhagen. It exceeded expectations by far.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room is painted weird colours and the hall is dark, would be nicer for it to be lighter and painted more neutral or less clashing.

Amazing location. Shower and toilets were great and was nice to still have a sink in our room. The staff were very nice and helpful and was nice to share the reception with the hotel, making the hostel very secure. Very clean and tidy. Great value for money!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Excellent location close to the central train station making everywhere within a nice walk. Very clean shared toilets and showers. The room was clean to a good standard and the staff were very helpful.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Nothing comes to mind - we genuinely would not complain about anything as the stat itself was fantastic

Staff were very helpful and did everything we needed really quickly - check in and check out was a breeze. The hostel is linked with Hotel Absalon & as such the lobby is really nice, we enjoyed a few chilled beers in the bar to kick off our early evenings. Close to local amenities and a few minutes walk into town. Bed was super comfortable too.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Our own bathroom would have been nice, but that's only preference and I would have expected to pay more for this.

Simple yet super comfortable rooms. Shared bathrooms were clean and there were enough bathrooms and shower rooms to ensure that you were never waiting to use one. Overall a fantastic stay in the heart of Copenhagen - perfect access to the train station and awesome meatpacking district - which had the coolest nightlife including dive bars, cocktail bars and breweries!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We found the hostel kitchen/living room by accident as it wasn't mentioned at check-in. I'm really struggling to find fault with this place!

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Huge comfy double bed and the room was lovely and warm in -5C weather! Bathrooms spotless, lovely hot showers with free shampoo and shower gel (handy when you only have check-in luggage). Our flight was late in the evening so we were allowed a free late checkout. Hotel lobby and bar is great for chilling out/waiting for flight and grab a drink. Hostel facilities offered great privacy to make meals/cups of tea and get some work done on the laptop (free high-speed internet). Breakfast was plentiful and delicious with a great variety. Location is perfect for central train station and only a 10 minute stroll to City Hall.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It's a bit pricy to be an hostel, however i would reccomend to stay here.

Perfect location, close to the train station and the city center itself. Rooms very clean and tidy.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It would be better to have individual bathrooms, but the shared ones are very nice and clean. Clearly well maintained.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Location is excellent.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room a bit small but we had all we needed, for what we paid.....apart from a private bathroom-which I would definitely have next time. Not that there was anything wrong with our shared one, just a personal thing & wouldn't like it at a busy time. This is not a criticism. Not having done a hostel before I didn't really know what to expect.

Staff, Location and price-we got what we paid for.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Free solid breakfast with our room. Had a small issue with our room but they fixed it fast and in a snap. The room was great and the service was good, especially for the price. Just be aware that later at night the area become super sketch and u will be hassled for drugs. a problem that has nothing to do with the hotels service. I will be going back!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The lighting in the room was very dim

The breakfast was amazing and because we had to leave really early on the last morning they gave us a huge packed breakfast to go. Very friendly staff. Happy for us to leave our luggage there before we had checked in to our room

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Good value for money. Especially as the Annex and Absalon Hotel are in exactly the same building and you share the same breakfast buffet, corridor and lifts (2 of our other friends were in the Absalon) Basic hotel, meets the needs for a weekend in Copenhagen. There is also a games room/kitchen and chilling space downstairs near the luggage storage room.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Told us breakfast was included, in the morning (at breakfast) turned out it wasn't. No huge deal but disturbed our plans a bit.

My friend was having her birthday on the day we'd arrive. I had contact with the reception staff before our travel about decorating the room. They did, and they did it wonderfully. Super hospitable. Thanks!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Too much noise from the corridors while hostages were using bathroom facilities

Superb location very close to the main train station Everything was super-clean

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is 2 minutes walking to the central station and 10 minutes walking to city center . Amazing allocation. Very clean rooms with fresh linen and towels. Comfortable bed. Brilliant breakfast buffet, you can find everything, and very good quality.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

But, the shared kitchen is not as clean as expect.

super breakfast. we stay in annex hotel which shared the same lobby with an 4 star sister hotel. The staff are all friendly.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

All this makes a contrast with the "Annex" rooms, older (despite the bright colors) and really narrow (room with double bed). But it was a last-minute bargain price and other rooms might be different ... I did not try the 24 € breakfast, as I was a bit late, but the price made me hesitating.

Super friendly staff. The entrance and lobby are those of the higher ranked attached hotel, which makes a nice place to stay around. Also a calm leisure room at ground floor and closed luggage room. Shared bathroom are super clean, modern, well equiped, big and numerous enough.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

There are no hair-dryers in the bathrooms and the corridors were not clean enough relative to the rooms.

First of all, the hotel was located in the central and it was easy for us to visit touristic places. We never needed to use public transportation. Rooms are cleaned every day. Staffs are kind and very helpful. The kitchen is sufficient for cooking & eating (Microwave, electronic oven, breakfast rooms, tea-bags). The bathrooms are also clean.

• Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was smelly and not clean , was changed for first night hardly by staff but next morning I was forced to go to same room. There was no phone in room. it was too noisy, I could not sleep well.

Location is great, 5 minutes walk to city center , easy access to every where

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

No bathroom in your room in a hotel that isn’t very cheap - the lighting was very bad so you couldn’t put make up or get dressed in the room very well. It could do with full size mirrors and better lighting - a very depressing and dark hotel.

Bad lighting in the room and not clear before booking rooms don’t have bathrooms.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Bedrooms could have been a bit more modern. But they still did the job and were comfortable. PS could do with some more pegs in the showers to hang towels/clothes

Staff very much helped accommodate our needs during our stay. Lounge area of hotel was particularly comfortable. Hotel placed in a great location, close to the city centre as well as the central station to get to the airport. The shared bathrooms were very clean and there were about 4 separate ones so not an issue at all.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

restaurent around hotel is not really good, and it is freaking expensive. If you wanna go to some places with reasonable price, you should walk a bit more. And one room which we stay for the first night, the hitter was broken, so it was super freezing.

staffs are very good, and the location is very convenient from train station. Also, there is a really good bar around hotel which name is Mikkeller. Also, the shopping district is very close, and it is pretty work distance. Even shower and toilet is sharing, it is very clean and nice.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Walls very thin - a lively group in the next room were clearly audible, and got woken occasionally when people returning throughout night.

Shared bathroom facilities modern, clean and exceeded expectation. Staff very friendly and helpful Good heating - useful in cold weather!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The stuff was really friendly, the rooms were cozy and warm, and shared toilets and showers totally new. When we arrived to the hotel the stuff welcomed us with a very nice smile. They were very friendly and helpful. Always happy to help. The room was really warm which was needed after walking the whole day in the cold that we were not used to. The linen were really clean. And the disposition of the things in the room was really smart for the little space. Rooms are not big but serve the purpose when you just need a place to sleep. The furniture in the room was done in a very efficient way to take as little space as possible. For a 2 single bed room it was enough. We had a nice stay and certainly I would choose this hotel again if I come back.

Poor sound insulation.

Location is excellent. Closed to bus stop and train station. Only 2 stops to Tivoli garden, which is also within walking distance. Shared bathrooms and toilets are clean.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

A shared shower and toilet not very clean. Rooms not very noise proof.

Well organised, modern, friendly, located near station, small but adequate. The breakfast though expensive is wonderful.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

We asked three separated beds, but we got somewhy one separated and one large bed.

Very colourful and comfortable. Very good location and staff were really friendly and professional!

• Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

- doors cannot keep noise outside, most of the time it was really loud. Every footstep, every conversation could be heard easily . This was the only big downside about this hotel - you get what you pay for basically but for a couple of days super fine

- the staff was really friendly - this hotel is connected to Absalon so you have access to the restaurant, the chill area in the main lobby as well - we stayed in a 4 bed room and we had enough space - staff cleanes your room every day - shared bathroom and showers are really clean and modern - location is really cool

• Double or Twin Room

It's a stonesthrow away from the train station - maybe a 2 minute walk. All the staff were exceptionally lovely and helpful, and the breakfast is good (selection of cheeses/meats).

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Lots of noise; people in the corridors on their phones at 6am, cleaners vacuuming outside our door at 8am despite room checkout not being until 11am? Could they not wait until then? Photos also misleading as there is no toilet or shower in the rooms, these are down the corridor - and shared. Our room also had one tiny window in the corner which was almost entirely obscured by an external lift shaft, so there was no view and hardly any light! If you want a central location but pretty much nothing else, (including any sleep) then this might be for you.

Nice concierge area, however this is misleading as it is for the Absalom Hotel. Annex Copenhagen is as you expect - an adjoining Annex, and it is not in the same league at all!

• Double or Twin Room

Our room was just close to the main entrance towards the reception and we could hear each time someone opening or closing it, even people talking on the corridor, what was not really nice when sleeping.

The staff is really friendly and helpful, I had problems with my flight and they were ready to help with anything, I appreciated it a lot. The location is fantastic, not even 2 minutes far away walking from the central station. The room was clean and everyday properly cleaned.

Room is tiny.

Limited breakfast options for vegetarians but was filling. Conveniently located from Copenhagen railway station- walking distance. Staff is courteous and helpful! Arranged breakfast before schedule so we can catch train on time (Thank you, Son) Shared bathrooms were clean. Nice and comfortable bed. Good wifi

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

2 night stay with my 2 girls to visit Tivoli. My little one was ill and Mia from reception really helped and her kindness was appreciated. Many thanks Mia.Lovely staff and facilities. Close to the station. Annex was fine, plenty of toilets and showers and they are lovely and clean.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Ceiling is peeling off, I don't know if that's decoration or the room needs a do over...

Clean room with TV . I was just staying one night in transit so it was perfect.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We found breakfast to be very expensive. We did not book this with the room in which case it would probably have made it cheaper. It was 175krone (€23.50) per person for a Continental buffet style breakfast. While it was nice it just seemed very expensive.

The location was ideal, right next to the train station for going to and from the airport. Within walking distance of everything we needed and all the sights we wanted to see. Bike rental next door if you wanted to cycle rather than walk. Rooms and facilities were clean and comfortable and staff were all very pleasant and happy to accommodate any questions.

Room was rather small

Excellent location, I was sceptical about the shared bathrooms/showers, but they were extremely clean and never too busy. Did not have breakfast in the price, but next door there is Carlton cafe/bar, which offers fantastic brunch on weekends!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

A bit too loud, but we only came to the hotel tired and sleepy & had no problems with that:)

Location is more than perfect, staff is very friendly and helpful. We arrived 5 hours earlier and were checked in for free. Restrooms are clean, the room is spacious, everything is very very good!!

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Wi-fi плохо ловил и постоянно вырубался. Адская расцветка коридора и попахивало травой. Но в целом тихо и спокойно.

Ну за такие деньги сложно ожидать чего-то особенного. Комнатка маленькая, с кровати открываешь дверь. В комнате есть раковина. Кровать отличная, с улицы шум не слышно, а из коридора слышимость есть. Очень чистая большая ванная комната!!! но всего одна на коридор! Хорошее расположение - до вокзала 5 мин пешком. Вход в отель был через соседний, поэтому мы пользовались всеми благами лобби отеля Absalon (шустрый wi-fi, бесплатная водичка и мягкие кресла).

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Toilets and bathroom were a bit far from the room

Room and bed was clean and comfortable. Toilets and bathroom were nice and clean. Excellent central location, train station is just 3 min away. Staffs are friendly.

• Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The internet wasn't great, it didn't work the last couple of days, this didn't matter to us really, but if it's important to you this might be annoying.

Comfortable, great for a couple of nights stay, close to the center and to some nice restaurants. It was clean and the shared bathrooms were always tidy. Helpful and friendly staff who were always smiling and always approachable.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff were so welcoming and helpful. Lovely hostel, one of the best I’ve stayed in. Very clean, lovely bathrooms and rooms, had everything we needed and more. Great location too!

The heating was not working, therefore was a bit cold to sleep.

The location - right in the center, 3 min on foot from central station, the staff was very accommodating and providing all necessary information, cleaning lady (Lithuanian) was also very kind and nice.

Browse Annex Copenhagen traveller photo gallery