Reviews of Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport 4 stars

Ellehammersvej 20, 2770 Copenhagen, Denmark

#3 of 102 hotels in Copenhagen

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Very pleasant.

We had a great breakfast the room was very niceand the bed very comfortable. It was very convenient for our conecting fly to Rekejvek.Thank you for making our tired bodies have a nice and restful night.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

the food was good, bed comfortable,and liked the convinence...

the food was good, bed comfortable,and liked the convinence of walking to the airport and not having to take transportation the walk way is covered so it is no problem walking over I would recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great hotel if it's easier for your schedule to stay near the airport.

Since it's such a large chain hotel, it doesn't have as much personality as some other properties, but we were expecting that and didn't mind at all.

We stayed here for one night at the end of a two week road trip, and it was nice to be in a large property with an elevator, air conditioning, and a comfortable bed. We don't usually stay in airport hotels, but since we had an early morning flight, it's location was perfect for us, and it was easy to get into the city and explore. The room was very comfortable, with a nice shower and plenty of space. We loved that they had a clothesline above the bathtub - more properties should have that for doing laundry on the road! It was also great to have access to an ice machine, something that's rare in European hotels.

Good place to stay for early flight

Shower/bath drain was psrtly blocked, unknown to us, so when bath was emptied the water flowed back up shower drain and onto bathroom floor. Reported this to reception. Towels were brought to mop up floor. Probably should have moved us to another room.

Good range of food at the breakfast buffet. Room was comfortable.

Convenient and comfortable stay between the flights.

Air conditioner/ fan was very laud in the night. Bed comfort was ok. The carpet looked quite old.

Easy to get to the center of Copenhagen . The room was comfortably big with a lot of storage space. Staff was professional and nice.

Great Airport Hotel - Very Comfortable and Modern. A good place to stay.

Prioritising Flight Crew at Check In ahead of us. No one likes to be treated as less important than other guests, especially when paying full freight for a superior room.

Great Shower Lovely big room Good Breakfast No fuss

Great stay at an excellent location in Copenhagen!

The check in process was delayed due to long queue of guests in the reception.

Great location next to the Airport. Very practical for travelers when there is an early morning flight to catch.

Near the airport

Arrived late and hungry. Poor room service. The chicken wrap was horrible.. No flexibility as I arrived 15 minutes after the kitchen closed. A pity.

Near the airport

Staff was helpful and accommodating.

Would have liked washcloths and a bath mat for after the shower Floors were slippery in bathroom

Staff was helpful and accommodating. Hotel was modern and spacious

Great hotel and great location

That we didn't stay longer

Breakfast was amazing, the food was fresh and there was a wide range to choose from, the bed was so comfortable that we didn't want to get out of bed. the room was clean and spacious. highly recommended

Big Hotel, Big Disappointment!

They charged my credit card after promising it was only a pre-authorization. I wanted to pay cash to avoid credit card fees and the Brazilian government taxes, but when I went to pay with cash they told me they had already charged my credit card. At check in, the receptionist Carla asked to pass my credit card "just to pre-authorize", according to her. I explained I would like to pay cash, to avoid the extra fees charged by the Brazilian government and my credit card administrator for international purchases. She said that would be no problem, and she would accept the payment in cash at the check out, and that I was only giving a pre-authorization with my card. Unfortunately, 2 days later, in my check out, I went to pay with cash, but another receptionist checked and said both days had been charged to my credit card. I explained the situation and he said nothing could be done, because the payment had already been approved. Because of that, I lost over USD100.00 because of the exchange I did to buy DKK and then to sell back (since this currency has no use for me in another country), and with all the extra taxes I am going to pay to the Brazilian government and to MasterCard. Before giving this review here on Booking.com, I sent an email to Clarion Hotel and Nischa Don Maak from Clarion's Welcome Office Manager responded that: "Dear Antonio, thank you for your email and feedback regarding this issue. I will check up on the situation and possibilities for a fair solution - and get right back to you. Again thank you for allowing us to redeem ourselves." Unfortunately, after 15 days and many other attempts to contact her and other channels of the hotel, no one responded. I am really disappointed with Clarion Hotel because this is the first time in my life of traveling the world for business and pleasure that something like this happens. A big disappointment with a very big and expensive hotel!

Very good breakfast and perfect localization for those in transit. The room is very big and comfortable too.

OK hotel right in the airport.

Evening bar service was abysmal. Took over 5 minutes to be acknowledged by staff behind the bar (I was sat at bar). The whole evening it was a struggle to get served.

Location couldn't have been better. Rooms were standard hotel fair and good.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The hotel to choose if you wanna transit for one night in Copenhagen airport

- Price, too expensive compared to Clarion Hotel Airport of Helsinki or of Stockholm

- Good breakfast, pretty various - Good transport hubs in the airport, to go to the hotel when you land, and to go to the city centre when you leave the hotel - Beautiful lobby - Nice music selection on the menu screen of the hotel TV

Fantastic stay at Clarion Copenhagen Airport

My sister and I did not opt for breakfast. Found it a tad pricey. But am sure it would have been awesome. To those who want to use the spa at the hotel, recommend you book in advance of your stay. Understand it can be busy over the weekends.

We stayed in a standard double room towards the end of August. The room was of a very good size and had really luxurious bed and bath products plus temperate control which is such a good thing. After 2 weeks touring Scandanavia, we figured not all hotels have temperate control so it was a huge plus for us as summers can get warm. Another thing we really liked was the comfortable bed and pillows. It was the best night's sleep we had in 2 weeks! One major thing is this property is well connected to both the airport & metro by a passageway. So is it super easy to get to the city as well as to the airport for a flight. Those with lots of luggage will really appreciate the location. I highly recommend this hotel even for those not taking a flight. Is really well worth every Danish Kroner you'll spend.

A nice place to stay

The dinner buffet offered a very limited choice.

It's our second stay at this hotel. Everything was great as previous. Nice room, friendly staff and great breakfast.

Great location, friendly staff and comfortable room

Toilet did look a bit outdated but it was clean.

The location was great which was just a walking distance to Airport Terminal and Metro station. The staff was nice and helpful. Quiet, clean and comfortable room made you a pleasant stay. Breakfast was also wonderful.

Passing through Copenhagen, I would take the same hotel again

There is nothing I did not like. We stayed at the hotel for 3 days to look at Copenhagen.

The hotel is at the airport itself with this connection. Transportation to the city center is very convenient and is within 15 minutes. The staff is very responsive.

Great hotel, but ask for a sea view room

Do not stay in the North wing. There are two wings with sea view and one wing with airport view. North wing has the worst view: highway and houses. No sea, no airport. Ask for a sea view room

Great hotel. I loved the pillows. The staff was super friendly and extremely helpful. The room was lovely and spacious

somewhat disappointing relative to how it was as a Hilton property

It is a shame they decided to close down the executive lounge just to make more rooms. That is the main reason I always booked there. Also they appear to be understaffed on the main desk - expect long waits.

This is convenient if your have a late night or early morning flight as it is walking distance from the airport.

The room shampoo/conditioner containers were almost...

The room shampoo/conditioner containers were almost empty when we stayed the night. Didn’t realize until showering the next day. The restaurant was under staffed and we waited for service and eventually left. The buffet was good however.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Wonderful airport hotel.

Can't think of anything we did not like. Certainly, would have been nice to have had some rooms available for a little more reasonable price.

This is a great location when you are leaving on an early morning flight at CPH airport. It is a very fine hotel. Must be well insulated as did not hear aircraft noise in our room.

Amazingly located next to the airport

We asked for someone to repair the flush as it was running the while time. Someone came in the night and told us to have it fixed the day after but did not get anyone till the end. (We stayed only for 2 nights which is why it was ok but if for longer I would have expected someone to come)

The location to the airport was great. The staff was very helpful. When we asked for a dental kit we received it within 15min. The hotel lobby was great. Big bed and great wifi was definitely a plus. A great plus point goes to the great breakfast buffet. Really enjoyed the stay.

Overall great!

Expensive! Too bad that you can find a better price on Booking.com than you can receive as a Clarion member. Breakfast buffet was quite chaotic. Would be great if there were areas for families as well as single travelers or couples wanting a more quiet start to the day. Restocking of missing breakfast items took time...

Great staff, great room, great location when needing to stay near the airport

Excellent location for a layover and staff very friendly.

Bathroom tiles were very worn out so they seemed dirty although they weren’t.

Excellent location for a layover and staff very friendly. Quick service for the room service.

Relaxing and Luxurious

I booked this hotel as a stopover on my way to Thailand. I'd been planning to explore Copenhagen and stay in a hostel, but got really poorly the week before so decided to treat myself to a little bit of luxury instead. This place didn't disappoint. So easy to get to from the airport (signed the second you leave baggage reclaim), lovely staff, wonderful breakfast, quiet and very comfy room. Perfect place to relax and rest during a long journey.

The hotel is very close to the terminal, which is very...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking the car, even just to unpack for a few minutes upon arrival, requires payment. There is/was no Help with suitcases (coming or leaving). Front desk staff is/was minimalistic: they took the money, gave me a card-key, and goodbye. I had to ask everything: “is there are fitness center?” and “where is it?”, “is breakfast/dinner included in my reservation?”, “when and where is breakfast served?” and so on... Most hotels i visited gave me some “basic instructions” upon arrival. Soap/shampoo from wall-mounted dispensers: very inconvenient.

The hotel is very close to the terminal, which is very convenient. You can just cross the road “outside”, or walk “inside” through some corridors (useful for cold/rainy days). The room we got was large and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Perfect location for an early flight the next day (in my...

Slightly expensive (but worth it for the convenience of the location).

Perfect location for an early flight the next day (in my case). Pleasant, warm and professional staff. Great view (from room 1034) of the airport itself.

Was perfect for us. We spent day in Centrum, room was ready for us early. Able to check in easily.

Water in shower kept going from cold to hot.

Key for us was proximity to airport. Hotel was fine, was clean. Buffett in the morning was outstanding. Fresh, plentiful, and staff very cordial

Ideal location within walking distance to the Copenhagen airport. Modern and comfortable room.

On arrival we relaxed with a coffee but surprisingly there was nothing available in the way of a cake or croissant to have with the coffee. The evening buffet was not very appealing to us and the a la carte menu was very restrictive.

The location of this hotel is ideal and it was wonderful being able to walk straight into Copenhagen airport. The room was modern and the bed was very comfortable. The included breakfast made this hotel good value for money. Reception staff were very helpful.

!!

The room was clean 10min away from city centre. The room was big enough and the bathroom also,it was clean and smellt fresh The bed was comfy and the stuff were friendly and helpfull. I liked it very much and definitely will go back again.

Great location, but very pricey

Price was very high. In addition, they put me in a room for disabled people. Great they have rooms like those, but it meant there was no bathtub, and the bathroom was basically flooded after taking a shower. Finally, the mattress was sagging.

The hotel is really very nicely located if you arrive on a late flight. Also, it's only 20 minutes to the city centre by metro/train, and they depart just next door. And it was calm, as you would expect from a 4 star hotel.

Perfect location for early flights

The dinner meny was poor (I am vegan and there was nothing on the menu for me), so we had to go into the airport to eat. As we checked in late in the evening and were tired it would have been nice to eat at the hotel.

We stayed at this hotel as we had an early flight the next morning. The hotel is reachable by foot from the airport with lots of signs, about 10-15 minutes walk from the train station. Breakfast was served early at 4 am. The room was huge and comfortable. The best part was that the hotel has a check-in machine in their lobby, so we were able to check in and get our boarding cards before leaving the hotel and skip the Q's inside the airport.

Excellent location.

No complementary water in room and limited tea bags and milk given we were in superior rooms. Limited towels, no bath mat etc. Appreciate environmental policy but made to feel as if you shouldn't have your room cleaned as the charity donation will not be made as a consequence. The housekeeper arrived at one of our rooms at 9.30pm suggesting they do the daily clean at that time of night even though we had been out all day.

Excellent location. Fabulous breakfast. Front desk staff very helpful

OK stay but as overpriced as all other airport hotels.

Checkout staff not particularly engaging and no printed bill, only a card machine-like printout.

Decent food in the bar and pleasant barman. Very good location for the airport.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Needed an overnight as close as possible to the airport and got it

Everything was fine. We only needed a bed close to the airport to wiat for the next flight. For that prupose it was perfect however a bit expensive for so short time.

The location in easy walkable distance to terminal 3. The room is spacey.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

There Should be rooms for humans only. My wife had a severe rash and no body asked us about ...ect

No handling Services. No reception for the guests arriving. Check out was weird although I paid the amount in full when I checked in.

The Location Only.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Nice and conveniently placed hotel

We only stayed for one night, hence, we didn't spot anything negative. Perhaps, being picky, they could include flip-flops or a small toothbrush in the room.

Very convenient access, straight from terminal 3. Hence, if flying the next day it's highly recommended for an overnight stay. The metro/subway access is also very close. The metro gets you downtown in roughly 10-12 mins (8 stops). Our room, was clean, comfortable (nice bed) with spacious bathroom. We also opted for breakfast which was also good. So, overall, quick hotel check-in, nice room, direct access to downtown.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Only for travelers and airplane crews.

The safe in the room was on the floor so every time we wanted to use it we had to kneel down. The view from the top superior floors was over the parking lots of the airport. Far away you could get a glimpse of the sea. The food offered at the evening buffet was mediocre and below expectations. Fridge exclusively for hotel supplies. No guaranteed parking for hotel guests.

Quite big room comfortable and modern with a sitting area. Nice breakfast. Coffee and tea in the room.

The size of the room, comfortable beds, quiet,

The very large pillow and the very small pillow...prefer regular size. Enjoyed the rituals soap and shampoo but no other amenities for women such as make-up remover pads.

The size of the room, comfortable beds, quiet,

Very good airport-hotel

No restaurant open late in the hotel or in the area (only Burger King...) They have room service, but very small meny when it is late.

Perfect hotel when you have to reach an early flight, or just need an overnight stay at the airport. Access directly from the terminal, you can walk inside. Perfect to have breakfast very early when needed - even if it is just a part of it. Wonderful bed, and nice to wake up with a view (almost) to Copenhagen :)

SAS let us down after flight cancellation and told us all...

SAS let us down after flight cancellation and told us all hotels we were fully booked, but we quickly found Clarion Hotel with available room on Booking.com. Excellent airport hotel, friendly, clean and very nice breakfast buffet. We'll be back with pleasure.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Stayed here just the 1 night after being stranded at the...

Stayed here just the 1 night after being stranded at the airport. Staff were so nice and made sure we had everything we wanted. Didn’t get to make use of the facilities but I’m sure they would have been amazing.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The staff was incredibly helpful.

The staff was incredibly helpful. The location for travellers can't be beat (I literally walked there from my gate.) The breakfast buffet was superb. And the room was very comfortable.

Very pleased.

Excellent location if you are flying out of Copenhagen. Can walk undercover to the airport. Can check in and see flights on an arrival/ departure board. Very good sized room, very clean and comfortable. Quiet, didn't notice any noise. We didn't eat there but they did have a super early breakfast if needed.

excellent

the hotel is perfectly located to those who use the airport. it is connected directly to the airport. breakfast is very good and the room is spacious and quiet .

Awesome.

Excellent location for a 13 hour layover in Copenhagen. It was easy to communicate with the hotel via Booking.com about our arrival at 2 a.m. We arrived from Lisbon, Portugal pretty tired after a whole day of sightseeing and a four hour flight. The hotel is right there at the airport, so it was extremely convenient. The room was very clean and comfortable. I love the Scandinavian esthetic! We woke up refreshed in the morning, and enjoyed the lavish buffet breakfast with a lovely selection of teas and foods (plenty of selections suitable for one of us who is lactose intolerant). After breakfast we checked out and stowed our carry on suitcases downstairs, assisted by very personable staff. We were ready to explore the town for a couple of hours. We took the metro train, also very conveniently located to the hotel and the airport, all within a minutes' walk. After a short ride (under 20min), we arrived in downtown Copenhagen, where we took an hour long boat tour of the city. We got to see quite a few sights, including the Little Mermaid. We had ample time to return to the hotel, pick up our bags, and walk to the airport. The hotel was on the pricey side, however, it was well worth it. It allowed us to get plenty of rest to see the city, and relax before our flight to Chicago, and then another one to Nevada. Thank you guys! We enjoyed our stay at the Clarion!

Great location in
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not a fan for the breakfast. Hallway still under construction Charged extra bed even booked for 3 people.

Great location. Walking distance to airport.

Clean and spacious room

Walking 5mins from airport terminal, Walking 3 mins to metro station 15 mins to Copenhagen main sight seeing points Very good breakfast

Clean and spacious room

Very convenient location.

The evening buffet was over priced. When offered tap water I didn’t expect to pay for it on top of other drinks ordered.

The ability to walk directly to the airport terminals and the trains and metro to get into Copenhagen is fantastic.

Convenient

This hotel felt very “American” to me. If you are looking for a more local feel or cultural experience, go elsewhere.

The location is so close to the airport that you can walk right to the terminals. It is also close to the train station, which was easy and quick to take to get downtown. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. It was also very quiet despite having views of the runway.

Highly recommend this hotel!!

I attempted to contact the hotel directly several times prior to staying there in order to change my reservation. I was never able to speak to a live person - kept getting routed to an extension where no one answered the phone. I ended up having to book an entirely new reservation and cancel the old one.

This hotel was contiguous with the Copenhagen Airport, making it incredibly convenient. The hotel itself was lovely. The staff was very courteous and friendly. The breakfast in the morning was outstanding!!

Excellent accommodation and staff, let down by underwhelming dining.

Restaurant food ordinary. Really basic. Buffet completely underwhelming. Friendly staff.

Modern, generously-sized rooms with views. Efficient staff. Easy wall to airport terminal, which is (literally) over the road.

Great for early departure and only 10 mins to Copenhagen city on Metro

Perfect for a stop over or early flight as is directly connected to the terminal by an easy undercover walk. Room was reasonably sound proofed and large. Close to metro station (airport terminal station) and 10 minutes to the city if you want to spend some time in Copenhagen

Great location with great transport connections

Very close to the airport and with good transport connection to Copenhagen and the rest of Denmark. The rooms are clean and large and the service is excellent.

Great visit to historic Copenhagen
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room size was smaller than expected

Hotel was in former warehouse. Beautiful restoration and location within historic area. Breakfast was special since it included descriptions of food, especially the Danish specialities

Thehotel is very nice, but the location is perfect if you...

Thehotel is very nice, but the location is perfect if you are looking for easy access to the airport. I walked from my room to security in terminal 2 in 12 minutes. Made my extremely early morning much easier.

Brilliant

Can’t think of anything negative

Nice, helpful and welcoming staff. Rooms very comfortable and quiet, excellent breakfast 👍😃. Brilliant hotel if you have an early flight or landing late. The access to all terminals were easy.

I’d highly recommend this place when traveling through Copenhagen.

There was nothing I didn’t like.

I was suppose to arrive at 10 but came in two hours late . I did call them to let them know I’d be later than expected and my room was still held. The staff was very kind and the breakfast was excellent.

Came late , took a bath, after removing the plug the water...

Came late , took a bath, after removing the plug the water came up through the shower realised when bathroom was flooded. Got a new room with less standard and no excuse. The staff should go hotel school before getting Job at hotel.

Super location for flights as it is attached to the airport.

For the price, we were surprised at the number of seemingly minor irritations that, added up, resulted in our low rating for this hotel, and especially the restaurant. 1. We had booked a king bed, but arrived at the room to find two singles. Went to desk, and they said computer said it was a king. He did move us, problem solved. 2. Turned the shower on, and then discovered there was no shampoo in the dispenser. 3. The bathroom door hinges squeaked extremely loudly. Not problem during day, but annoying at night. 4. Restaurant - friends joined us for dinner. One ordered a pot of tea, while the other ordered a dessert, while we had a full meal. We called the waiter about 40 minutes after delivering our first-course salads and we reminded him about the tea and asked for our second course. Said he forgot the tea and would not charge for it. Then brought her a full pot of cold tea, which had been sitting in the kitchen. The restaurant was not very busy at all. It eventually arrived. Our friend's dessert never did come, even though we were there for an hour and a half. 5. Phoned reception desk for a wakeup call - no answer. Had to go down to the desk to arrange it. 6. During checkout, we had to pay 530 DK for restaurant charge and 50 DK for a mini bar charge, for a total of 580 DK. I gave 250 DK cash, so the balance should have been 330DK. The receptionist entered the info onto his computer, and the printout said we owed 830 DK. He could not solve the mathematical mistake, so asked for assistance. He also could not solve the problem. They eventually credited my credit card 830 DK and then charged me the proper amount of 330 DK. In summary, very poor service on numerous fronts, considering the price of the rooms. Would not recommend to others. Better to stay in town, and train to the airport.

Super location for flights as it is attached to the airport. Lovely room, very clean.

Everything you need near the airport

I would not book this hotel for a vacation in Copenhagen. It is far from the City centre. One has to take a train/metro to the City.

The room was really nice, spacious and comfortable. The view was great. I chose this hotel since it is across the street from the airport and served for an unplanned overnight stay near the airport.

Will stay here the next time I am in Copenhagen

I loved that it was so close to the airport. I had an early morning flight and just walked to my terminal for departure. Very clean and comfortable with a friendly and helpful staff.

That the staff didn’t get into argument about me being right...

I had missed my last train because late departured plane. When I arrived at the hotel asking for availability the answer was ”fully booked”. I then logged into booking.com and could book myself a room through them... That’s really bad!

That the staff didn’t get into argument about me being right about that it wasn’t fully booked.

We wish we would have stayed their on the first day before our cruize rather than just the last day.

I wouldn't say it's a dislike, but an extra large shower would have been nice, but not necessary. The one we had was just fine.

The beds were very comfortable. Loved the comforters and we slept great. We were totally impressed that the rooms were sound proof even though the hotel is just minutes from the airport. Even the doors to the hall were sound proof. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

Location was perfect for my needs

As above. Charge for swimming pool

On website I thought swimming pool was complimentary. It is part of a spa and is very expensive. Apart from that hotel was excellent. Very good breakfast

The hotel served a purpose. we will not be returning.....

Staff in general were rude. You can tell it is an airport hotel. Staff seem to think they will never see you again. When you stay 5 nights in a hotel it is a true test of how welcoming a place is and how service orientated the staff are.

For travelers location is excellent. Parking beneath hotel is well situated. If yo want to be south of Copenhagen the road links are very good.

Location is awesome.

Location is awesome..right next to the airport..with good connectivity to the city center via Metro and Train...Netto Supermarket in walking distance of the hotel..There is a burger king close to the hotel inside the airport..

The friendly welcome (and a most welcome upgrade), and the...

Room service options after 2200 were very poor and limited, particularly for an airport hotel where people are coming and going 24/7

The friendly welcome (and a most welcome upgrade), and the sleek Scandi design.

Perfect Ending

The construction noise but it was understandable.

Beautiful, large and quiet room with a easy walk to Copenhagen airport. It was a perfect place to end a month long visit to Europe. Access to the hotel from the train from Sweden at the airport was excellent. Our for our next visit to Europe will start and end there at the Clarion Kastrup.

Good stay next to the airport

The room was spacious and spotlessy clean. Being right next to the airport we were able to walk to the terminal in a few minutes. Reception was efficient and all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. This is an excellent hotel with a focus on being ecology conscious, and we absolutely recommend it if you need a short stay near the adept.

Staff friendly and efficient.

NA

Staff friendly and efficient. Location - absolutely perfect distance to the airport and easy access to the city. Silent with nice view on the sea and planes

Rooms are a nice size and always clean

Always expensive! But you pay for the convenience Would be great to offer a breakfast to go for those leaving early with no time to eat

Rooms are a nice size and always clean Easy after a long flight and perfect for an early morning flight Check in and out is super quick Very quiet for a hotel airport

If only this hotel were close to town, I would have spent my whole visit there.

it was perfect!

It was really close to the airport and that made it easy to walk there. The room was the best during my stay in Europe this trip. I wasn't feeling well that night and it was so nice to be in a comfortable room.

Very comfortable stay with the airport at your doorstep and Copenhagen a 15 minute train ride away.

Couldn't find anything we didn't like.

We liked that the breakfast section understood gluten free segregation to prevent cross contamination. First hotel amongst the 4 we stayed in Denmark that had a choice with soft bacon, thank you! Loved the juice and ginger shot as we were welcomed at breakfast.

Hands on for early flyers

its really nice to have high level products for shower/bath. a pity that most of the ones in my room were almost empty

location and no need of front desk for check out

Browse Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport traveller photo gallery