Reviews of Copenhagen Airport Hotel 3 stars

Drogdensvej 43, 2791 Dragor Dragør, Denmark

#3 of 3 hotels in Dragør

I had to pay an extra fee for my Service dog.
    • Twin Room - Annex

I had to pay an extra fee for my Service dog. They were not telling me before. They put me in a diffrent room (Pictures online booking Looks way better) The bathroom had mold all over the shower area

location and the old hotel are charming.
    • Twin Room - Annex

The cleanliness of the room and bathroom were not acceptable. Unpleasant leftovers of previous customers were found on the floor on the first night, The bathroom was consistently dirty throughout our stay. Big disappointment.

location and the old hotel are charming. The little old town is wonderful and so is the marina. Great potential for this old and nicely restored hotel, conveniently close to the airport but in an idyllic setting.

Good Location, rest the property needs to be renovated.
    • Twin Room - Annex

Good Location, rest the property needs to be renovated. The bird kept in the reception, leaves a stench in the reception.. bathroom walls can be cleaned in a better way.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A Good Stay
    • Twin Room - Annex

Although our original reservation was confused, the hotel saw to it that we had a room plus breakfast, albeit not the room we reserved. However, when we returned a week later for a two day stay, they gave us their best room. The staff was very accommodating! We would definitely stay there again.

nice comfortable hotel with great views and an amazing sea pool on the doorstep!
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

I think it was prefect. I don't know if there was a lift - it is quite an old building. so if you have mobility issues ask first.

This was a great hotel - I would definitely go again. Dragør is beautiful, a tiny traditional Danish town, and only about 15 minutes from the airport by bus (5c) The hotel is right next to a Sea Pool used by all the local residents and it's just fabulous. You can swim from 7am for 20kr and after 5pm it's free, perfectly safe for children too. The breakfast was good - lots to eat, good coffee. There is a cute parrot in the reception.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Won't be going there again.
    • Double Room with Sea View

receptionist was extremely unwelcoming, fairly rude even though we apologised for possibly intruding on her lunch break. Our room was extremely hot, no a/c, window pane was cracked, it didn't look like they had been cleaned for months, spiders web on the outside with insects galore, the window latches just needed to be screwed in with a philips screwdriver making it virtually impossible to open them. Of all the breakfasts we had on our trip this was the poorest.

not a lot!

Only stayed for convenience - loved the town.
    • Twin Room - Annex

Shabby, the room directly faced the road and was on the ground floor so very little privacy unless windows closed with shades drawn. No hairdryer, room small. Very cheap motel vibe.

The location was fine for us but I'm glad we didn't require more than a one night stay.

Nightmare
    • Twin Room - Annex

Everywhere of the room was humid, moist. Room smells moist, the bed and linens and my hair were always moist and kind of wet. I was sick and it worsen with the room's wet weather. Room wasn't clean enough, floor was mostly dusty. A fly's dead body was on the floor with its blood on the kitchen side. There was no fridge and there were some oily drops on the wall. Also the water heater was broken and that's why I could take shower just once in 3 days. If you ask the heat water to reception, they won't make a suggestion, just say 'bad luck' . The bed feels like folding bed. I won't recommend this hotel.

The hotel is near to seaside as mention, and far away from Copenhagen city center. This hotel make my vacation a nightmare. Only good part is car parking is free.

Pretty location but no hot water and no wifi made it a bad experience.

I stayed here during my extended layover, but didn't have a good experience. First of all, the wifi was not working. I asked for a partial refund for my stay and was promised a refund of 14 euros. The refund was never sent. Also There was no hot water so I couldn't take a shower. I told the desk agent who said the hot water heater was broken, but he didn't seem to care. Lastly, I asked the hotel staff to call a reputable taxi for me to get to the airport and asked about how much the fare should be approximately. They said they couldn't tell me a price and I ended up being charged $37 euros for a 10 minute ride to the airport.

The location was great. Not too far from the airport, it was a quaint place with beautiful views.

Okay for one night. The hotels cheap rates are a false economy due to the expensive taxi travel

The Hotel: The bedrooms are dated and in need of substantial refurbishment. The beds were quite uncomfortable, wobbly and there was a distracting mouldly/faecal smell coming from the shower drain. It looks like its last major renovation was in the late 1980s/90s which is now quite dilapidated in areas. The Location: The airport is about 4 Km away. However, the main part of Copenhagen is actually about 7-8 Km away. In Denmark Taxi's are VERY expensive (it's about £35/380DKK for the 15 minute drive to the city, despite being so close, and about £25-30 to the airport). The small fishing town of Dragor does have a bus service but it is not very frequent outside of the usual daytime hours.

The hotel served a nice continental/Scandinavian breakfast (bread rolls, meats, little Danish pastries, cereals etc.) and reception staff were pleasant, the hotel had a sort of family-run feel to it. The communal areas of the hotel are quaint, but in places the bedrooms are in need of considerable refurbishment/repairs. The rooms had a tea/coffee service and functioning TV's. The surrounding area of Dragor is quite attractive with a small marina, relatively undeveloped seafront and lovely views.

Electr socket hanging off the wall, broken toilet seat, could not log on to their WiFi, no phone in room so no early wake-up call and checking out at 04,00 although the reception was lit and seemed to be open there were no staff apparent even after ringing the bell.Amazingly the reception is also the bar so could have taken all their alcohol if so inclined

Great place for boaties

I like staying in old hotels and this was, it was handy to the airport which is helpful when one has an early flight it was also in a very interesting place with a huge number of boats both in the water and out on the cape. The people who run the hotel are very helpful and my room was clean and well presented I would most certainly recommend it to my friends.

I would stay here again without hesitation!
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

The bathrooms are very weird to me. There is no lip on the shower, so water runs into the bathroom if you aren't careful, and the little sink in the bathroom fills very quickly. I have been told these are common for "European" bathrooms, but I guess I am used to my more "American" style bathrooms. The breakfast buffet is also typically European and can be missed. Don't worry, though, there are fantastic places to eat and great bakeries just steps away.

This little hotel is a gem, located in a fairy tale village. It is close to everything, no need for car or cab. The balcony rooms have amazing sea views. The staff goes out of their way to please and help out in every way. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location in Dragor is by far the best selling point. This was a fantastic place to stay post cruise and very close to the airport.

The town of Dragor is very picturesque.
    • Twin Room - Annex

We were surprised that we had twin beds instead of a double but it worked out fine.

The town of Dragor is very picturesque. This was our second visit here. The locals are very friendly you can really get a feel for small town Danish life. We didn't eat at the hotel but the walk through town is great.

Very nice location, but the hotel has problem with maintenance and cleaning.
    • Twin Room - Annex

Room was not clean and the TV did not work. We got a new room with a working TV but still not so clean and the drain in the shower was clogged.

Fantastic view

The bed was very comfortable.

No elevator so I had to carry my suitcases one at a time upstairs. No telephone in rooms. Taxi was expensive.

The bed was very comfortable. The shower was good.

Do not go there!!!
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Hi, this was the worst experience ever, all night was so cold in the room like i was sleeping in bus station, for the money that i paid i was expecting a warm room. At this location there is nothing to eat ,only catering,you cannot drink a glass of wine or a beer, so i can give to this location maximum 1 star !!!!

🤧

Comfortable !

The reading light in my room was not working and had to carry my heavy suit case um the stairs to the first floor of rooms.

I enjoyed the proactiveness of the staff. All attentive and smiling.

Flight Stopover

No HOT WATER and not being advised. Water leak in Bathroom wash hand which was obviously known about as a bucket had been placed under wash hand basin my room #23 the BED MATTRESS needed replacing

Love the Hotel and location very quiet easy walk into nice small town centre and to seaside. Pleasant staff who are extremely helpful.Have stayed here on 4 occasions this time a bit disappointed. Bus stops near property for Copenhagen Centre and also Airport

It would have been nice had the hotel offered some kind of...

It would have been nice had the hotel offered some kind of light breakfast (eg juice and a croissant) that I could have received in the evening; I had a plane to catch very early in the morning, so I couldn't wait for the ordinary breakfast.

* professional staff, was able to solve the problem with...
    • Double Room with Sea View

* rooms with sea view are not for pets and it is not announced on front page of the hotel on booking.com - there were troubles with getting pet friendly rooms * + 250 DKK per dog/night, such high fee should be mentioned during the booking process * sometimes hard to find place for parking the car Apartment no. 2 + no. 8 * badly solved shower - water everywhere +no air condition * shower - takes long until warm water comes (max ~42°C, low pressure) Apartment no. 2 * wall missing, there are just door, so you hear and smell everything from other apartment (no. 9)

* professional staff, was able to solve the problem with check-in and find reasonable solution for our stay * full clean up every day * nice view on "Broen" if walk out from apartment :)

Beautiful location.

They had a function with a live band, and the music was very loud. It went on until the early hours, so not good if you have an early flight. WiFi poor on second floor

Beautiful location. Helpful and friendly staff

Nice

Smell from the shower drain was very bad. Mattress was very hard on my arthritic hips

Old and beautiful area and hotel walking distance to dining and shopping

Experience Denmark
    • Twin Room - Annex

Located in a picturesque village about 30-45 minutes bus ride from central Copenhagen. View of Oresund bridge and many sailboats. Quiet & peaceful, nice room. Very nice & helpful staff, one of the staff even gave us information we needed when we met her away from the hotel.

from this stay nothing.
    • Twin Room - Annex

with 1000+ hotel nights over last 15 years this room in the Annex - properly is the worse I ever seen. Checked in and 30 minutes after check out. Moist and smelled of mold. No other room avaliable.

from this stay nothing.

My experience was quite poor. It seems that out of season things are not properly checked.
    • Twin Room - Annex

The bathroom was Broken, the water not enough hot for the shower and there was not electricity before 6,30 am. Really poor honestly.

Quite close to the airport and nice view to the port.

Very bad !!

The room given to me was some kind of attic. Very bad. Also there was no hot water and when I went to the reception and told about this, another guest complaint about the same. Really don`t stay there. Too bad

Good location.
    • Twin Room - Annex

We stayed two nights at the start of our visit to Denmark. The second night they had cleaned out their sewer, and our room had a terrible sewer smell which could not be fixed. The motel was full, so we could not change rooms. They did comp us our breakfast, when we asked, as a way of making up for a miserable night. We also made a reservation to stay there for our last night in Denmark. They lost the reservation, and didn't seem too concerned that we had no place to stay. They finally helped us find a place (for more money) in Copenhagen and did reimburse us for the cost of the taxi to get there.

Good location. Fine room. Good breakfast.

Location and breakfast fine, the rest I cannot recommend!
    • Twin Room - Annex

We were host in something little more than a henhouse! Seems our neighbour was snoring in our room. Bedside lamp was melted (dangerous!). Awful bathroom, more a toilet in wich you can have a shower. Dirty shower curtain. We arrived at dark and missed a huge hole in the driveway.(My poor car....) Should be fixed immediately!

Location is beautiful. Charming breakfast room with view on the harbour. Breakfast Was fine, enough choice. Do not recommend the coffee! (seems the same in all Scandinavian hotels)

BAD
    • Twin Room - Annex

When we arrived, the woman near the front desk (not behind) who was clearly an employee looked at me quizzically like, "What are you doing here?" so I said I was there to check in. Seemed like a strange reception considering I had just walked into a hotel lobby with a suitcase! She said OK, walked behind the desk and started ringing a bell. She proceeded to ring the bell for almost 5 whole minutes (not speaking to me) until she gave up and went to the kitchen to fetch some foreign kitchen worker to check me in. He clearly didn't really know what he was doing and didn't have any customer service skills. I had to ask him repeatedly where our room was because it was in a strange location which required us to walk on the outside of the property along the street. Once in the room I noticed immediately that there was a broken lamp above the bed and in the bathroom, the grouting of the walls were absolutely covered with black mold. I didn't bother complaining because I knew there wouldn't be a thing done based on the complete indifference of the staff and also because we were only there to sleep, and then get out of there early the next morning. Unfortunately for us, the guests in the adjoining room came in at 1am and woke us up, not because they were noisy, but because there is ZERO insulation between rooms. We could literally hear every word they said as though they were sitting two feet away, EVEN once they started whispering because we spoke up so they knew we were right in the next room. I mean please....how can you charge such prices for a small room with a moldy (health hazard!) bathroom and when there is zero noise privacy from other guests! It was actually very embarrassing to feel like we were in someone else's private space because we could hear EVERYTHING.

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the proximity to the airport. The breakfast was also decent.

Horrible Stay !! Would never recommend to anyone...

I was told by the receptionist that I could not be allotted the room in ground floor because I am not a prime customer, as I have made my booking through Booking.com I was carrying 2 big suitcases and I had to carry them up on the 1st floor. Where as, another customer just checked In right after me, and was allotted ground floor room, with No such baggages. Isn't it feel like racist behaviour ? I checked out early in the morning around 6AM, and I was not attended by anyone to atleast book a Taxi for me. Infact there was nobody at the reception.

Location, location, location
    • Twin Room - Annex

The buildings a bit worn here and there. But nothing crucial The one receptionist do not speak Danish. Not a problem for foreigners, however, still . . .

(As we stayed one night only it's a bit difficult to give a fair evaluation) Our room was in the annex and was ok The breakfast selection was not overwhelming but fine The view from the dining hall fantastic The style is classic seaside hotel. The location is marvelous and less 5 minuttes walk from the old Dragør

Actually the hotel has a nice location but bad administration
    • Twin Room - Annex

we probably accuse the hotel of credit card fraude, since they charged my credit card twice. After claiming a deposit for the money to be returned, the hotel does not reply to our e-mails. Very bad.

Nice location

The little town the hotel is located in was quaint and...
    • Twin Room - Annex

The only complaint I have is that the room wasn't very clean, otherwise the experience was good.

The little town the hotel is located in was quaint and friendly.

Reasonably connected with the airport using the public bus...
    • Twin Room - Annex

The rooms are like a motel rather than a hotel, with very basic amenities. In relation to that the pricing feels exorbitant. Wouldn't use it unless you had a short transit halt and needed a place closer to the airport.

Reasonably connected with the airport using the public bus system.

Overall quaint and charming.
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Bathroom could've been a bit more tidy.

Beautiful, quaint and charming hotel on the waters edge. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Overall a fantastic experience.

So so...

Unfortunately not very welcoming staff, no eggs for breakfast even though we were there 40 mins before close (when we asked for eggs we were met with unpleasant staff), giant spider in my window and LOTS of crushed insects on my blinds (very very gross and disgusting to find when going to bed).

Great location. They have a parrot!

Location is excellent - did not feel like an airport hotel...
    • Double Room with Sea View

No real bar / lobby area. No public area...check in area and then just rooms.

Location is excellent - did not feel like an airport hotel even though it is only 4K from the airport

Nice little hotel with great outdoors
    • Twin Room - Annex

The room was sort of an apartment stylish, as there was a door to the next apartment on the other side of the building and we could hear the other residents clearly as if they were (literally) in the next room behind the door. The Asian couple who were packing in the first night of our stay were silent and didn't harras us at all (I'm afraid our sound was more disturbing for them for they left early in the night), but the British (or American?) couple the next night woke me up by fighting at 04:30 as that 20 something girl was yelling at his boyfriend for being an idiot etc. and they probably left to the airport a half an hour later. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Another downside was that the rooms didn't have an air conditioner, so the air felt quite moisty after a shower and it was quite warm too. Maybe not too warm though as I slept well for the first night. One more little minus from not having a hair dryer, but that was more of a trouble for my long-haired wife than me. I would probably stay here for another night in the future too though, as the place and surroundings were great and the price in compared to rest of the Copenhagen was quite good.

The location was great, although far from the Copenhagen city centre. Located at the side of the beautiful old town of Dragør you can get to visit the beach street restaurants and walk to the nearby WW2 fortress to wonder at the Øresund Bridge in the distance at sea. The hotel breakfast restaurant was beautiful and had that old farm side vibe with things, very lovely and the breakfast was good too. The talking parrot at the lobby kept us entertained by imitating a telephone and all sort of things :D The public transport with bus nr 350S back and forth to Copenhagen was easy to use.

Functional

TV didn't work,shower broke and the bus stop is a bit of a hike with luggage (10-15 minutes).

Nice to have a hotel before flying that was in a lovely town.

A place you will always remember
    • Twin Room - Annex

At the hotel, do not expect good wifi or silent walls. You can hear everything going on in the rooms next door, but considering this inconvenience, we would return to this hotel in a heart beat.

The location was simply beautiful; it was like a slice of paradise. Once we figured out how to get into Copenhagen with the bus system, it was ideal. We loved coming back to the sweet community of Dragor... very special. Be sure to look into the history of Dragor as it is very interesting. Walk the narrow lanes and explore all the nooks and crannies

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Dragor Waterside Hotel near the old village (Gamle By)
    • Twin Room - Annex

On check -in, the Receptionist wanted to charge me for the room although I had already pre-paid via Booking.com. In order to prove this, I then had to show her the Booking.com confirmation form AND the relevant extract from my Credit Card to prove that I had already pre-paid it. I had already travelled a long way and didn't need this hassle. So, there should be better prior communication between Booking.com and the hotels to avoid this hassle in future. It should be clear to the hotel that accom has already been paid. Also didn't like my room being right on the road, as the windows are unguarded and was noisy from outside traffic & people. Hotel said there were no other options available

1. As I was checking out before breakfast, when asked, the hotel did deliver me some bread rolls the night before so I had something to eat. 2. Very nice neighborhood, it is near the water, and the old village of Dragor. 3. Quaint old world look to the interior of the main hotel building 4. Simple room at a good price and 8km from Airport (by taxi meter)

Don't stay here!
    • Twin Room - Annex

The annex was the worst room I have ever stayed in and not up to even 2 star standard. The walls were paper thin and you could hear every fart and snore, let alone speech. The bathroom flooded and there was no fan to get rid of the steam. The reception desk person was unpleasant and unfriendly and you had to pay for breakfast. Nothing would induce me to stay there again

The only thing to like was the beautiful Droger neibourhood and harbour

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Our room in the second floor was really lovely, with a nice...
    • Twin Room - Annex

The house itself is very nice, but audioclarient. Earplugs could be a good travel Partner.

Our room in the second floor was really lovely, with a nice view to the Öresund Bridge. The Hotel was the ideal location for a stop between two flights and a good opportunity to visit Dragoer which is just beautiful. Good value for Money!

One night only
    • Double Room with Sea View

No possibility of an early breakfast when we were leaving early to catch a ferry. No reception after 10pm but keys and instructions left at the door. This plan worked absolutely fine but I was worried before we arrived what we could do if there was a problem.

Great view and very quiet.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Loved the little quiet town of Dragor, was a nice break from...
    • Twin Room - Annex

The shower was not really separated​ from the rest of the bathroom, hard not to get water everywhere. Wish there had been a bus or metro stop, seemed like the taxi was the only real option, otherwise two buses and 500m walk we were told. (From the airport). The town was a little dead, looked like weekends in May, or starting in June was when the museums open. We enjoyed Cafe blink while we were in town, goulash soup, fish and chips and the best hot chocolate I've ever had!

Loved the little quiet town of Dragor, was a nice break from the big cities we had been to, was easy to walk around town, restaurants nearby, lovely views of the Orensrud bridge.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

stay was good but need some improvements
    • Double Room with Sea View

no lift to take you to your floor, had to climb 6 flights stairs with a bad back with no one to help with luggage

the property was near the sea, brekky was ok

When we landed and got there, we were early and the hotel...
    • Twin Room - Annex

I was working at the table near the lobby in the evening. They closed the area down and I had to go finish what I was doing in the room.

When we landed and got there, we were early and the hotel accommodated us to check in right away. The hotel is in a cool little town on the waterfront. It's a 5-10 minute walk to restaurants, a grocery store and a few ice cream shops.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

a lesson in customer service is needed
    • Twin Room - Annex

staff were very unhelpful. there was trouble with the lock on the door and the girl who eventually said yes in helping us was not happy that we were bothering her, not good service!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Adequate, for an overnight stay, but not an airport hotel when located 8 km away and has no lift.

I arrived after 2200 and the reception and front door were closed. My key was left on the front doorstep. The hotel has no lift.

It is approx 8 km from the airport and isn't an airport hotel as such. It is quiet though as a result of its location.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Quaint town, nice lobby area
    • Twin Room - Annex

Could not get the WiFi to work in our room consistently. There was some loud music from somewhere in the neighborhood that played all night until about 5am. Woke us up a few times.

Friendly staff. Carried our bags to our room and offered us coffee. Room and bathroom was small but we didn't need a lot of room. Convenient to be in the annex building as it was street level. Beds were comfortable. Nice little fishing village. Just a small shopping area, but very nice downtown.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Fantastic stay in a beautiful place
    • Double Room with Sea View

Nothing - we were very happy here

The rooms were beautiful - perfect for our anniversary stay. They were warm, had all the amenities you could want and the bathroom was a reasonable size. Jacko the Parrot was an added bonus - make sure you say hello! The location is absolutely beautiful and we can see why it would be so popular in the summer! The staff were extremely helpful and more than happy to help. We would thoroughly recommend staying here and will be back!

Crime Committed By Copenhagen Airport Hotel owners and hotel staff.

Staff charged beyond the agreed price in contract. After protests and firmly inform the staff that I will cancelled the contract, then the staff agreed and charged the proper amount. I possessed both incorrectly charged receipts and the correctly charged receipts. This matter was reported to Denmark Legal Authorities as a crime against a tourist - and waiting for reports back with possible criminal charges against the hotel owner and the hotel staff.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Is cheaper than most of the hotels in the city
    • Twin Room - Annex

Lack of privacy, next door guest was like being in same room. Could hear him talking and going to toilet as is he was sharing same room.

Warm and good TV

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Nice but not the airport hotel we believed it to be.
    • Double Room with Sea View

It's called the Airport Hotel but it is not; in fact is it a DKK 150 taxi ride away from the airport on the far side in the seaside village of Dragoer. There is no elevator or porter, so that all bags must be carried upstairs.

It was fine as far as it went. It's a thoroughly nice 1960s hotel. The staff we met are lovely.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Very inexpensive, but still clean and comfortable.

Heritage building - lots of creaks and squeaks as you walked around. Very small single room in the dormers, had to duck to look out the window/skylight. Pricey cab ride to airport (200 DK).

Very inexpensive, but still clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Free parking

Kitchen closed at arrival time: 20:15... Mattress no ideal small bedroom with basic and old furniture not well maintained Not as clean as one could expect: - e.g. dead spiders on the ceiling

Free parking Very good restaurant at 5 minutes walk Stylish common parts Good wifi

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Non reliable facility.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Non chalant customer service. Nobody was at the reception desk at the time of checkout at 3 am. We were told by reception desk that taxi will pick us up at 3:45 am on our departure date to the airport. Later we found out from another taxi driver that there was no order for pick up was received by them.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

I would not chose to stay in a room like this
    • Twin Room - Annex

Room 4 (not main building), very small room with small twin beds. Where to start? - Party door: could hear everything next door as though in my room, tv, chatter, toilet noises, snoring, alarm clock. Also have to be quiet in consideration of neighbours - Bathroom: shower floor does not drain so there was a permanent large puddle around toilet area, have to put shoes on to go in middle of night or anytime. No ventilation in this room as ceiling vent has been sealed with paint so doesn't dry out and maid doesn't bother mopping. Squeegee provided to clear mirror, but need one for floor. No hot water at 0715 on second morning = cold shower. - Restaurant: in spite of blurb on this website and in hotel info file, there was no restaurant and only discovered this after coming in after a hard days work, I was directed to town centre restaurants.

Pleasant setting. Convenient to airport. WiFi good. No problem parking car. Coffee facilities in room. Plenty of power points.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Airport Convienent Place to Stay
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Variety of choices, homemade pastries were amazing at breakfast in a beautiful room with nice artwork. Excellent location for walks to the shore, the town was charming, good restaurants. Room had balcony looking out at bridge to Sweden. Staff helped us get a taxi and loaned a hairdryer.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Great place to stay if you have a later flight and can take the bus to the airport
    • Twin Room - Annex

I didn't like that the "Airport Hotel" doesn't have any transport to the airport, nor is it a super cheap cab rided. Also that half the reviews/sites about this place say breakfast is included when it costs extra, that the restaurant onsite was closed, that the staff didn't seem to have any idea where to send us for food (and didn't know to tell us the pizza place doesn't accept international credit cards so bring cash). While the location was great as far as being able to explore Dragor, the point was because we had a 7am flight - once you add in the cost of the taxi and grabbing breakfast it would have been the same cost to stay at the Hilton attached to the airport... If you have a later flight and can take the bus, then by all means stay here!

The location was amazing - a hop and a skip to the Dragor waterfront and a cute town to explore.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great views of The Bridge
    • Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Shower bit cramped. Expensive taxi ride from Airport (317DKK)

Great views of The Bridge Nicely decorated room

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good Stay
    • Twin Room - Annex

Staff was helpful. Room was excellent. Nice views. Good breakfast.

Close to the beach, friendly staff, good sundaymorning...
    • Double Room with Sea View

Poor parrot in a tiny cage

Close to the beach, friendly staff, good sundaymorning breakfast

Annex is not good
    • Twin Room - Annex

We stayed in an annex. The floor was sticky. Some mildew/mould in the shower. Power sockets not working/fake.

• Double Room with Balcony and Sea View

Did not accommodate early check in.

nice location, friendly staff

nice location, friendly staff

Good option for traveller

Dining room a little canteenish

Good location and bus to terminal Nice breakfast pack for early departure

Great place to stay near the airport
    • Double Room with Sea View

The lovely balcony overlooking the sea and the proximity to bars and restaurants

last time I take this hotel.
    • Twin Room - Annex

no heat in room was very cold.

the old town

I stayed many times before in the hotel but the quality is...
    • Twin Room - Annex

I stayed many times before in the hotel but the quality is degrading. I will not come back.

Short Stopoiver in Copenhagen

No comments

I love the LOCATION for its quiet and peacefulness. Reception Staff extremely helpful

Majestic location

The breakfast was excellent

Room cleaning

The breakfast was excellent

Nice, relaxing but bad internet

Bad internet connection

Nice area, cheap cost, cozy room

Browse Copenhagen Airport Hotel traveller photo gallery