Reviews of Hotel Copenhagen This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Egilsgade 33, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark

#97 of 102 hotels in Copenhagen

4.5

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Okay for an overnight.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Staying there for business purposes and with the WiFi not working in the room it was a wrong decision. I saw another review stating that issue but assume it was fixed, unfortunately it wasn't. The TV in the room didn't work either.

The location is ok. The room was clean and okay for a short stay as long as it is not business.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

While not the most central spot, I liked the location of the...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The rooms are rather basic but still comfortable. My only complaint is that some towels had a specific scent (but they were clean). As I happened to be in Copenhagen in one of the hottest days, the room got hot in the afternoon as there was no AC, but this was absolutely bearable.

While not the most central spot, I liked the location of the hotel. It is easy to reach from the airport and the main sightseeing areas are about 20 min. walk away. It is easy to reach Christianshavn as well as the city beach. Yet the hotel area is rather quiet especially at night.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

A mix of good and bad things.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The blond lady from the reception didn’t smiled (not even a « polite » smile) and talked with us quite rude, in a non-professional way. Bad attitude. Second: the hotel has only 3 parking places, which are always taken (occupied).

The location is quite ok.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Good location, close to subway, easy to find.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room, shower and toilet were dirty. Our room door did not lock properly, good that we noticed it before leaving. Spent only one night, did not have breakfast. Would not come back.

Good location, close to subway, easy to find. Bed sheets were clean, staff friendly.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

I was in a metal festival so I did not spend my time in the hotel, but when I did, it was good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

In general was okay, but the room seemed a bit dirty. The windows were very dirty and the very bottom mattress was also dirty. Besides that, the sheets were clean and so the towels.

The staff were very nice. The location is very good.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Excellent and convenient location, perfectly adequate...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi didnt work from my room, only from the end of the hall.

Excellent and convenient location, perfectly adequate bedrooms, comfortable, shared bathroom was clean.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Nice journey
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I stayed in the hotel with my mum 3 nights. Nice room, good breakfast , and a special thanks to a cool girl named Freda that is working there. She’s so sweet, smiley, and ready to help everyone!

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Keep telling in the web-site I would checkout and leave one...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Keep telling in the web-site I would checkout and leave one day early. The reply said that it would let customer service know. The hotel still charged me an extra day and said booking.com charge me.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Would not recommend it
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

we did not like that there is no access to wifi, not even in the lobby. Unless you paid for it. The bathrooms (shared) and the rooms were not so comfortable and the bathrooms were not so well kept. I would say that for the price we payed (90 euros per night), we could have expected much better facilities

The surrounding area of the hotel

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Beautiful, safe, and clean; never met a more gracious staff!
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Our only real complaint (other than blinding confusion with Danish tv--seriously, look it up, it's...certainly an experience) was simply location. It's a bit of a hike to anything tourist or traveler oriented in the city; we booked this place knowing we'd need a taxi to our final destination no matter what, but this may be a crucial factor to others looking to stay here.

While small (it's Europe--everything's small; accept it, get over it) everything was extremely clean, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful (with wifi, calling a taxi, etc). Although we ended up with many questions about Danish tv...this hotel is in the middle of a BEAUTIFUL stretch of neighborhood, and it's not only quaint, but also feels very safe. (Bicycles line the street; none of them are chained or locked up though) All staff are extremely nice, and even though it's not terribly close to anything tourist-oriented, there are grocery stores, restaurants, and parks nearby; and no, even this far out from city center, we had no problems finding people at other establishments who spoke English.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Close to nice breakfast place (really best I can think of)
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Very filthy room, full cup with cigarettes from previous guest still under the bed (in non smoking room). Unbelievable I was charged 140 Euro for this place .

Close to nice breakfast place (really best I can think of)

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

nice almost-hotel with an extreme price
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

extremely expensive, especially for having toilet & shower outside the room + breakfast was not included in the price (and breakfast was expensive as well)

it was close to the city center, staff was friendly

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

When I did the reservation they kept the amount from my bank...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

When I did the reservation they kept the amount from my bank account but when I went to the hotel they told me that was just for insurance and they wanted to repay. So the first withdraw of money was given back to me after 3 days more or less.. Not at all deserved almost 150 euros

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Great Staff & Good Location, But very tiny room and shared small toilet and shower for among 7 rooms
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was not big enough it has 2 mini size single beds. and toilet/shower was shared with rest of the flat almost 7 or 8 rooms sharing one toilet and shower which I thought that it could have been very problematic.

Location was good. It was close to train station. I had a train to catch at 5 am so personally this was a great location. Staff was so helpful, As i missed my flight and I emailed them to increase my check in time which they did and they were very friendly. Room was clean.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Horrible staff and service
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

If you are considering this place because of parking, then forget it. They have only a couple of spots of their own and even though they claim there is free parking in the neighbourhood, it's not true. The receptionist gave us a first spot that we drove around and found nothing. Then I made him call someone who knows better and he gave me a specific street to park on. Great. Only I ended up with a ticket that they refused to cover because that's how they value guest experience. The personnel issues don't end here. If you will be renting a bicycle from them they will not be able to adjust your seat. And yeah you can't adjust it by hand like a normal bike because they don't have normal bikes. Breakfast is lousy too. A couple is pieces of ham and cheese is the best you will get so don't choose that either.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Great price, great location and modern rooms.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The wifi was a little odd (they print you a 24-hr pass and you need to get a different pass for each device). Other than that, this place is great!

This was the nicest of all of the Hostels we stayed in. The showers weren't awful and the room was spacious for us four. The entire group was in agreement that this was by far the nicest Hostel we stayed in during our time in Scandinavia. I would highly recommend staying here! Great location, great price and Breakfast if you want to add that on.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Location is good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

No free WiFi is a minus, the pillow didn’t really suite me. The bathroom was obviously not cleaned between days. The toilet seat had stains that were probably menstral blood...

Location is good. The room layout was pretty decent.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

The location was good for my purposes as I was attending an...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel was clean, but a little shabby.

The location was good for my purposes as I was attending an event at the University of Copenhagen South Campus, which was just 10 minutes walk away. It was also easy to get to from the airport and pretty easy to walk into the town centre or walk along the harbour (if the weather is good and you like to walk!)

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Hotel with nice facilities, close to the historic center...
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff was not especially kind. It is not cheap for being a place with shared bathroom, but all Denmark itself is expensive.

Hotel with nice facilities, close to the historic center (15-20 minutes walk) and to Christiania, also well communicated with the airport by metro (approximately 30 min journey).

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Considering the prices of Copenhagen, this hotel was decent enough for how much we paid.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The wifi reception in our room (107) was VERY poor. We met two receptionists: a guy (first few days) who was very nice and friendly and a girl (last day) who literally rolled her eyes anytime we'd ask her for anything (eg. "There is no more salami/ham/eggs on the breakfast buffet, could you bring some more?"). The location is not horrible, but there is not much around and it takes a bit of walking to get to the city center. The beds were not very comfy (way too soft/sinkey). In any case, it was the best option we found for this price.

The bread on the breakfast was very good. Although the breakfast was simple, it was cheaper than any alternative around! We could leave our bags at the hotel before check in and after check out times, which was great! Althought the bathrooms are shared, there is a sink in the room, which helps a lot. Also, despite sharing a bathroom, we did not have to wait to use the shower/toillet at any point and they were kept clean enough.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

We arrived when the reception was closed (after 23:00) and...
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

We arrived when the reception was closed (after 23:00) and were given clear instructions over the phone on how to get to our room. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good !

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Grocery shop very near to the apartment
    • Studio (4 Adults)

Public parking is very expensive. You have to search for your parking space. Even during night time you have to pay for the public parking nearby the property.

Grocery shop very near to the apartment

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Enjoyed my stay in Hotel Copenhagen.

No comments

Generally quite satisfied with the property and my stay was comfortable. The breakfast offered could have been better with more variety for the amount charged. This is with due consideration that Copenhagen is one of the expensive city for holidays/vacation.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Tiny room. Tiny public bathroom. Inconvenient location.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Inconvenient location. Small rooms. Small bathrooms. Small showers. Mediocre public transportation options. Everything was mediocre. Nothing about the experience was truly great.

Overall the experience was mediocre. There wasn't anything particularly good about this hotel experience.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Very satisfied and happy to be here.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Really nothing to complain.

The good budget hotel with shared bathroom and shared toilet. Rooms simply furnished, but very clean and comfortable for tourists who need after the long day and evening to rest and continue their next day spending in Copenhagen very intensive. I really recommend the hotel for holiday in Copenhagen . I can not personally rate the breakfast served at the hotel, as we appreciated the opportunity to eat in the city. But they seemed to be very tasty. The wifi for one person free of charge:-) Close to the M1 Islands Brygge Metro station :-)

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

Perfect short stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Small showers, suspicious guys smoking weed on the balconies, weak heater in the room

Perfect location to getting from/to airport, clean and comfortable room

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Nice, basic, good value hotel near to the metro.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Walls are fairly thin. I could hear neighbours coughing.

The rooms were of reasonable enough quality for the price paid. I asked for a low floor room and got that. I also requested assistance from the reception to fix my Wifi and it was completed with a smile. As I only stayed one night, I cannot really comment on anything else.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Higher than expected.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I highly recomend for the quality for the price offered as well for short stay as for longer accomodation when needed the vicinity of center as for the communication with further regions

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

This hotel is not worth the price.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

This hotel is not worth the price. The staff was indifferent and unhelpful. Also, free coffee is suddenly not free anymore once you take more than they expect you to. The rooms are almost never cleaned and bottles of soap in the bathrooms were empty. I recommend looking for another cheap hotel over booking this hotel’s cheapest rooms.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Hotel is good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

When i booked the room, i pay all price from the credit card(and in confirmation it was written that everything is already paid). When I come to hotel, they say to me that i have to pay again this money, and I'll get back money to my bank account. But it's not come back yet.

Hotel is good. But only one problem.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Good Budget Hotel.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

There is only 1 elevator and it's kinda old and work on and off.

The price is so reasonable. Lacation is not too far from the metro station. Shared bathroom was better than we expected, the water is hot ^^. Room is small but quite clean.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

I did not like it.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hot water from the shower was not working on the morning ((it was really cold that day)) and neither the elevator. My baggage was really heavy and I had to go down the stairs with it... I was in 3rd floor.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Overall I think for the price asked it is a great hotel (hostel), I don’t regret staying there
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Rooms could be better heated. We stayed in February and there was cold draught from windows.

Hotel has great location, we walked to the city centre easily. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. We could always get to the shower or toilet (maybe because it was low season) I don’t remember waiting for it, although it was shared.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Good price
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The staircase and passage between the elevator and the rooms on my floor should be rebuild somehow

Good price, got a big room with comfy bed, there's a nice foyé, a few houndred meters to a metro station,

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Really close to metro station and relatively close to center.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The shower on the floor we were staying was broken and not working properly. some parts of the room (closet of example) had chunks of dust and were in dire need of some cleaning.

Really close to metro station and relatively close to center. Good if you arrive late. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! good for a short stay to know Copenhagen.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Simple exceptionally clean/comfortable bunk bed/hostel type motel close to Islands Brygge station.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

There was really nothing close by in terms of shops/food during the Christmas holiday, except for a 7-Eleven around the corner that was actually well stocked with water, juices, and mini snacks.

Bunk beds were comfortable, shared toilet and shower room were clean and always available, lobby reception was helpful with information, and the location perfect since it was just a block away from the Islands Brygge station. Getting to downtown Copenhagen and Nyhavn only took 10-15 mins tops.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Easy Stay
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathrooms were small with limited places to put your items. They also had a lot of mildew.

The room was as expected (very clean, comfy beds and a cool view of residential Copenhagen). Location was ok. Staff was very informative. Check in/out was super easy.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Friendly staff, helped us with tips about location of city...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Friendly staff, helped us with tips about location of city center and nearby super markets. Hotel easy reached by less than 10 minutes walk from Islands Brygge metro station.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Friendly and welcoming
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We stayed for two nights and it was lovely. The reception team were so helpful and friendly - we felt very welcome and we had everything we needed. They were extremely helpful when I needed to use the wifi for a conference call, and they made sure I had somewhere quiet to do that. We'd definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

I would come back to the hotel next time
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Probably, the view from the window of the room was slightly boring, because of there is nothing to see something exciting on parking lot. But that depends on personnel opinion.

The location of hotel is convenient for people who you don't like to pay through the nose for transfer from the airport. You can save the money to refuse for having breakfast at the hotel. We had found the cleaning service is on adequate level within our staying there. Also there is couple food markets and coffee shop are located near to the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Amazing staff. Comfy beds. Easy to reach all the places around.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

If the hotel would have private bathroom and toilet and little bigger rooms would be perfect. But when you are a tourist and you come only to sleep it is perfect!

Really good place to stay. Old town nearby. Metro really close. Nice restaurants and cafe’s around. Staff amazing! Really recommend!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Nice staff, lovely city, bad hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Not very clean at all. Like a hostel, too expensive given lack of facilities. Lift broken on 5th floor. Bad sleep due to noise outside, at 4am every morning. Only one pillow each, asked for more but none available. Not worth the high price.

Beds were comfortable, good location, easy to get around. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

The place was like a prison
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The place was like a prison Poor facilities and awful uncomfortable bed. I thought I had ordered a large double bed instead I got a bunk bed. Too late to complain. Not happy though Not a 5 min walk from train station took ages. Staff couldn't arrange taxi for Me??

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

First time in Copenhagen
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The only gripe is that it says on the booking.com website that WiFi is included and it's not. However, it's not expensive to get the password and I didn't let this ruin our stay. I just used my data instead.

Good value for money and clean. We were skeptical about the shared toilets and bathrooms but they are kept to a clean standard. The beds are really really comfy. Some are saying the rooms are small, but ours was perfect for two people who spent most of the weekend exploring. Didn't opt for breakfast so can't comment. Staff were really friendly. It's a good location with several lovely delis and cafes a short walk away where you can overlook the water. Recommended for the traveller on a budget. The hotel offers hot and cold drinks (including beer) from reception which is nice.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

I was cheated By booking.com
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The info on booking.com weren't clear, the hotel has wifi but it's extra and shared bathroom that info weren't mentioned before the booking was made, booking.com blocked the hotel fee on my card even though I paid the hotel the moment we've arrived, that's mean I paid twice temporary.

The staff were so kind and helpful

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Perfect for a weekend stay. Clean rooms, friendly staff and a small but varied breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed matress in the room was too soft for me. Not great if you lie on your stomach to sleep. There was no toaster to toast bread at breakfast which was a little odd.

Not too far from the sights and sounds of the city centre. Just a 10 minute walk over the bridge and you're next to Tivoli Gardens. This is a cheap hotel so I didn't expect to have many luxuries but what was important was that the hotel was clean; which is was, that it had a breakfast option; which it did, and that the staff were helpful; which they were. If you have never shared a shower room with other rooms, don't be alarmed - the showers and toilets were always clean and I never had an issue with hygiene in the hotel. There was also a sink in the room which was handy, plus a hairdrier, table and a TV.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

I would stay again, and remember to bring my outlet converter next time.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I was happy with everything!

We chose not to have the breakfast, but to find restaurants along our route as we are early risers. The room was very clean and quiet. I was worried about sharing a bathroom, but I think my husband and I were the only ones on the floor using the bathroom and shower outside our room across the hall. Our room had it's own sink, that was a nice feature, everything was very clean. I forgot about bringing a outlet converter (we had spent 9 days on Norwegian Cruise Line and didn't need a converter). The staff at the desk lent us an outlet converter so we could charge our iphones. The area is safe and we found good food and restaurants nearby. The metro station and bus stops are nearby too.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Location is decent but not great. Place is not very comfortable but you pay for what you get.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The space between the lower and upper bunk beds is really too small, even short people would hit their heads if they are not careful

Checking in was easy even though we arrived late in the night when there was no staff around

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Fine accommodations, but I don't think I'd return. I'd choose something closer to the train station.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was about 20 mins walk from the airport which would have been no problem had we not had so much luggage. The pillows were overly used and you could feel every spring in the bed. The bedroom was way too small for two people. The bathroom was not inside our room.

There didn't seem to be anyone else on our floor which was great! Plus the staff was super friendly and helped us find some touristy and local things to do! There was a mirror and a sink in the bedroom.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

It was close from the metro and a small market.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

There was no luggage storage sadly. They told us to leave our bags just in an open room where people have breakfast.

It was close from the metro and a small market. Staff was friendly and rooms was confortable but small.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Hostel.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel offer is misleading. This is not a hotel. It is a hostel with some single rooms. There are only 5-6 car places. Under the event they are occupied, the hotel will not provide parking space. In addition, when in the introduction place they say they offer beverages, coffee tea etc, they don't mean they offer: it means you can purchase. All in all I liked the place, but the presentation is misleading and caused a disappointment. Next time I would rather pay 20 euros more and go into a REAL hotel.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

In a nice convenient area, no frills but comfortable
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Teenagers complained that the room was a little small but it was fine for 4 of us for a night

close to Islands Brygge metro so easy to get into town and airport Also within walking distance of Amager Faelled parkrun the rooms were functional and fine for an overnight stay Overall value for money

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

More like a run down hostel than hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Not a hotel. More like a hostel. It's dirty, run down, bad breakfast. TV didn't work. Uncomfortable and over priced. Would not stay again.

Not much

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Friendly and comfortable hostel on the fringe of Copenhagen

Shared bathroom and toilets.

Staff are helpful, friendly and flexible. Petra made us feel welcome and gave us storage for our bags. We got wifi. Housekeeping is good and clean. Maintenance -everything works. There is parking outside hotel.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

would rate 5/10.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

-the floors in the bathrooms were not very clean. I am not a super picky person, but how hard is it to Swiffer the shared bathroom floor once a day when people pay to stay at your hotel? -on the second day of our stay, everyone in our room got new towels, except for one person, which was inconvenient -the family room (for 4 people) was very small. It was hard for 4 people to move around in the space -the batteries in the tv remote didn't work -paid wifi (really?? it is 2017, it is a ripoff to not have free wifi)

-We checked in late and emailed us to call a number when we got there for instructions on how to get our key once we got there. The woman on the phone was very nice and helpful. -The location is relatively close to the main downtown (15-20min walk) -there is a bakery on the same street as the hotel, which was good and cheap for breakfast -a sink in the room

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

The bed is very comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The fact that you have to pay extra for WI FI. Reception desk closed till 11h.

The bed is very comfortable. It is a quite location, near a metro station.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

The hotel is perfectly adequated to stay for some days and it is very very well located .
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The sound isolation, because closing the rooms doors are very, very noisy! The windows should be more street-sound isolated.

I didn´t have breakfast at the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Not recommended.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The price is too expensive. Not as shown in the photo. No receptionist if you arriving at night. Hot water in the shower is not stable.

The breakfast is fair.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Affordable spot in an expensive city
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

I would not say that these are things we didn't like - these are more like unexpected stuff. The room between bunk beds is not very spacious, but then again - who comes to Copenhagen to stay in a hotel? For a sleep it's fine enough. A young lady at the reception is nice, but we had some minor misunderstandings about the payment for breakfast. So just be careful to check that the receipts are OK. As we arrived in the evening, maybe she was just tired. If you travel in a group of four, have backpacks or suitcases, and need to go to some upper floor, you may not all fit into the elevator. It's quite small, good enough for two people. And as others have mentioned, you need to pay for WiFi.

Helpful personnel. Modest, but clean room, toilet and shower room just across the corridor. Having flip-flops with you would be a good idea. For breakfast, the quality / price ratio is just fine. Try those chocolate thins! You can rent a kettle (50 DKK for deposit, 20 DKK for the fee) to heat some water for tea/coffee/soup, but you need to bring your own mug or ask a cup from the reception as in the room there are just thin plastic cups. Location is pretty fine, a medium walk from Copenhagen Central Station. Islands Brygge metro station very close. A superb bakery just couple of houses away (opening already around 6 AM!), proper supermarket almost around the corner in Njalsgade, couple of pizzerias nearby if you need something to eat in the evening.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Nice small independent hotel. Would stay again.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

On our floor their was a shared bath. That was fine. No one was ever in it. It was super clean. It was not a problem at all.

Really loved the staff. They really went out of their way to help. Very nice Danish breakfast at a modest cost.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

Convenient, practical but very basic hotel with friendly staff.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was very hot, and the bedroom and bathroom floors were not very clean.

Short walk to Islands Brugge Metro, giving a quick journey to the city centre. Bakery two doors up sells delicious bread, coffee, pastry - no need to buy breakfast at the hotel unless you want to eat lots to get you through the day! Clean bedding. Basin in the bedroom. Firm but comfortable bunk beds. Very reasonable price for Copenhagen. Friendly helpful staff.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Dust and stains.

The location is very good and looks like a safe area. The shared shower was clean and good also the shared restroom. Bed sheets soft and clean.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

Not a good experience
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Not clean, staff who does not give a s***, noisyfrom outside and inside, room not soundproof at all, dirty, cheap, no free wifi, no bathroom in room

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Excellent location, nice neighborhood and close to public...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The building has zero noise insulation between bedrooms, The size of the blanket is for a crib: 3ft x 4-5 ft, it was really anoying such a small blanket, TV programming was very limited with very few channels in English.

Excellent location, nice neighborhood and close to public transportation

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Comphy
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

During 4 days, no one clean the room. The price is a little bit to high for a sharing bathroom and toilet.

The bed was comfortable and the location was not bad.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

A nice hotel to stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We have a very good impression of the hotel. We stayed for just one night. The room and bathroom were nice and clean. The staff was very kind and helpful. I do recommend the place.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

If you pay for wi-fi it should be of good quality. Not the case.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The wi-fi is paid and the signal was of bad quality or inexistent. If you pay for wi-fi it should be of good quality. Not the case.

Location was very good

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

Nice hostel alike place. Friendly staff. Small but practical rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Parking on the street is quite expensive. Common bathroom can be a problem to some people.

Reasonable price for very good location. There is some parking space in the back but you need to come early to get it.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Bad Experience
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn't like that there was no wifi, I could hardly get signal in my room. The shower was not powerful and the water went everywhere as it wasn't a stall. I didn't get to choose if I had two single bed or a double and I wanted a double. The bathroom was down the hall. I think it was very over priced for the quality or the hostel and the location as it wasn't downtown.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Good location to stay
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Free WiFi connection is very important nowadays. Instead of providing television set in the room, I suggest that you provide a free WiFi connection for all your guests. This would be more appreciated. Thank you.

The location is quite close to the city center although we have to take bus to go there. There are also convenience stores nearby. A sink provided in each room which makes more ease for us without need to go to the toilet all the time to get water for washing, boiling etc.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2017

Decent enough for a short stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was quite dirty, the TV had layers of dust which was disgusting & the floor & windows clearly hadn't been cleaned for some time. The wifi was extremely poor. The shared bathroom wasn't very clean & didnt look like it was kept on top of daily.

The beds were very comfy & the staff were friendly

• Reviewed: February 17, 2017

OK hostel not too far from Copenhagen city center
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was cold, and impossible to warm up due to freezing air coming in through the windows. Got sick and this nearly ruined our entire stay. The beds were super cheap and soft, not very good quality.

Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

A comfortable place to stay and good valude for money this close to the city centre
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The floors in the shared toilet and shower were a bit grubby. There appeared to be a layer of dust/grit across the dry surfaces which transferred to the bedroom on the soles of your feet.

Comfortable room and situated in a quiet area close to the city centre. There are plenty of food options nearby and staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2017

Modern and perfect for someone that needs a place to sleep.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is just in front of Central station, room was clean. The bed was quite comfortable and big enough for me my wife and the baby. Shower had a high pressure which was nice.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

Nice, would have wanted a bit warmer in the room
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Overall the common area was in better shape than my single room (without a private bathroom). I was in 201. The main problem I had was the temperature in my room. The minimum temperature during the night was around -3 and inside I think there were around 16. I have put the small heater at maximum level,but it was still cold. My room had an external wall.

The staff was nice and friendly. The common area (bath) was clean, nice and warm. Actually the common area was extremely good looking and welcoming in my view.

Browse Hotel Copenhagen Traveler Photo Gallery