Reviews of Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden 5 stars

Gyldenløvesgade 19, 1600 Copenhagen, Denmark

#8 of 107 hotels in Copenhagen

Based on 1953 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Amazing hotel !!! Just go eat somewhere else :)
    • Small Suite

The only thing that we didn't like was the staff at the pool who didn't take the time to clean around the drinks and didn't take any orders... same at the restaurant upstairs we wanted to order more foods/drinks and they were too busy chatting and eating at the bar.. Too bad !

We loved it ! The pool area is very unique and very nice - the rooftop is quiet nice also. We completely loved the room, very cosy and everything you need (music, tv, flip flops, towels for the pool...)

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Unique and comfortable hotel.
    • Small Suite with Private Terrace

Bathroom on the cosy side.

Unique and comfortable hotel. Although located on busy road, was close to scenic lakes and very accessible to central attractions.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

A fantastic hotel as long as you dont go to the restaurant!!!!
    • Standard Suite

The restaurant was seriously bad. Inside its great but three things let it down 1) The staff were totally disinterested and spent all the time talking to each other 2) The food was BAD, i ordered the chicken breast and yo thats what i got a very very small chicken breast which tasted of nothing and was frankly like something stuffed on a hot plate and shoved on a plate ( there was nothing else on the plate just a manky chicken piece ) and all for a very handsome price. Family had salads and again totally uninspiring. No alco free beer and the list goes on 3) When we finally got the attention of the disinterested waitress we said can we charge it to our room, she says yes then leaves and we hear nothing. we then had to ask her for the bill and she said you dont get one its been charged to your room. So no signing or anything anyone could charge to our room maybe and then when we check out we have to remember exactly what we ordered a couple of nights ago sorry but very very unprofes and sad as the hotel really is super

Totally unique and what you see on the photos is really what you get its great fun for kids and a real surprise

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Fantastic in so many ways, we all want to come back soon.

the elevatrors are tiny.

The beds are amazing, pillows and blankets too. the pool amazing. The rooms are very big and I like that it´s possible to close between the bed area and the sofa/living room area.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The Swimming pool area was good.
    • Small Suite

The Room had no Air conditioner. The bathroom shower was not good. There was water leaking from the shower area to the toilet. There are small raised portions in the room not good for Elderly people The Restaurant was too expensive for the food served ( 150 DK for just a slice of Chicken Breast )

The Swimming pool area was good. The decor of the hotel from inside was good. The Garden environment was very nice The checkin was good

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Highly recommended for the nice atmosphere.
    • Small Suite

Expected more from a hotel restaurant at this kind of hotel. The breakfast was boring and not so fresh. The dinner quality was 2/5 with over-cooked and salty fish etc. But luckily, there's many great restaurants within a 1000 meter radius. And as usual, the majority of guests using the hotel swimming pool don't shower before entering and this is just so annoying and disgusting but you can't really blame the hotel for that.

Great atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The perfect trip, to such a beautiful city! One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
    • Small Suite

The most amazing hotel, everything was just perfect. Great location and easy to find. The staff were so friendly and welcoming. The interior and design of the hotel was stunning. Super clean and modern. The bed was so comfy and all the products are organic and environmentally friendly, would have bought some if I could take them on the flight. Highly recommend, will stay here again!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Try it!
    • Small Suite

I got a pretty noisy room on the 2nd floor just above the heavy traffic. Perhaps try to ask for a room which is not on the main street or is a bit higher up. Also as I arrived on two different bookings for 2 days (I had to extend my stay for 1 day), the person at check-in thought I had to move in and move out of the room, when in reality it was not necessary. I found out about it when I had already checked out. Breakfast in my view is not worth the money.

The hotel is really special - with a warm pool in the middle and saunas on the roof. The staff is very kind and some of them are experienced.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Comfortable stay in a stylish and extremely friendly place!
    • Small Suite

The only thing I'd say is that the shower is a wet room style, though the floor isn't quite tilted enough for the water to drain away properly, so the bathroom does flood a little. Apart from that, perfection.

The rooms were immaculate and styled beautifully. The bed was SUPER comfy and quite honestly, although we were there to see Copenhagen, I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel at the end of each day to enjoy the place again!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

the fresh apples
    • Standard Suite

no shower door to avoid water spilling or putting extra towels on the floor, a solution for that have to be thought of.

the fresh apples the friendly staff the ambience of the hotel itself the wifi works great and easy to use on multi devices

Absolutely incredibly amazing
    • Small Suite

The only downsides were the lamp in our room broke while we was there and when you showered the bathroom would flood. Other than this can’t fault it.

The staff were so friendly and welcoming. I had a migraine one night and they brought me tablets up to the room; awe had forgotten our adaptor and they were able to loan us one. They also gave us good advice on where to go in the evenings. There was umbrellas which you could borrow for the day or evening. The room, pool and gym were all insane, so luxurious.

Excellent hotel in the center of Copenhagen. Absolute favorite!
    • Small Suite

I got really late back to the hotel after a meeting and wanted to order some simple room-service. I ordered some tapas and a salad and was told that it would be at my room in 10 min... Amazing I though! Just what I needed. However, it took more than 30min for the food to arrive, at which point I was ready to go to bed "hangry"... It's a small thing, but when everything else is great it's a pity not to fulfill expectations on this point too.

Beautiful and spacious suite with great views! Superb bed and very nice amenities... All very eco-friendly, but at the same time luxurious. Super friendly staff and great gym! All in all one of my favourite hotels in Copenhagen.

We will be back
    • Standard Suite

The hotel rooms were amazing, it was lovely to have a separate lounge area. The swimming pool area was fantastic. the breakfast was great too with a wide choice. The staff were all polite and very helpful.

Poor staff, average location, nice rooms
    • Standard Suite

Staff in the bar/restaurant. Except of one or two they are not service professionals. They give snappy replies, wrong information and are unconsiderate. The bar/restaurant is chilly. Bring a sweater. Noisy at times.

Rooms are well equipped abd stylish. The interior deco is one of a kind.

Manon les Suites Copenhagen
    • Family Suite

A very funky hotel. Eco Friendly with a great indoor pool. Walking distance to Tivoli Gardens. We arrived early and no issues with dropping bags while we explored Copenhagen. Put us in adjoining rooms for family. Wish we had more time to stay and extend our trip

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

This hotel is amazing!
    • Small Suite

The only real criticisms I have are of the shower and restaurant service. The shower is great, however not having a shower door and only a short shower curtain meant that the bathroom floor became soaked in seconds, even with a towel down, making it exceptionally slippery and a hazard. Secondly, I ordered a gluten free meal in the restaurant, explaining that I have Coeliac disease, and the waitress was thorough in explaining that she would ensure the kitchen were aware. However, when my meal came, it had breadcrumbs sprinkled all over the top, which I was told were not gluten free. If I had of eaten this without questioning it, I would have been very, very ill. I then had to sit and and wait for another meal to be prepared, and my sister felt bad eating her meal and so hers was cold by the time mine arrived. It was our last meal of the trip, and the most expensive so I was very disappointed with the service. The restaurant didn’t even offer to compensate me for their mistake, which I would be standard in any other restaurant if such a mistake were made.

This hotel is amazing!!! The facilities from the pool, to the gym are all beyond what I could have expected for the price! The rooftop bar area is a fantastic addition and the rooms are spacious, with very comfortable beds!!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Rooms were beautifully decorated, as was the whole hotel,...
    • Standard Suite

Rooms were beautifully decorated, as was the whole hotel, with a lot of detailing. Rooftop bar and restaurant were pleasent, with a great view and a good Menu throughout the day.Reception staff were friendly and extemley helpful in organising transfers, and efficient in all things check-in/ check-out. Would definetley come back to stay.

Great location in the middle of Copenhagen, walking distance...
    • Standard Suite

Minor things like the shower makes a mess in the whole bathroom and the sauna is on 6th floor where you need to pass the rooftop bar to get to it. Also quite pricey but in my opinion it was worth it.

Great location in the middle of Copenhagen, walking distance to the main attractions. The indoor pool area is stunning. The rooms are spacious and decorated nicely. Overall amazing experience staying in this hotel.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The pool is beautiful and the suites are spacious
    • Standard Suite

There is no soundproofing whatsoever. We were incredibly disappointed at this price point to be able to hear everything from neighboring suites, including guests using the washroom (& I don't mean just flushing toilets)

The pool is beautiful and the suites are spacious

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Amazing room/suite with a view
    • Small Suite

Was the perfect stay - too short!

Amazing room/suite with a view of the park and city. Rooftop breakfast — incredible gym at ground level is a full on personal training gym with everything! The hotel staff could not have been nicer — pool is super unique and relaxing. Loved it! Best place i’ve stayed in CPH hands down.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great hardware, poor processes. Some brilliant staff having to cover shortfalls.
    • Small Suite

Some of the staff were either under trained or completely ambivalent. The processes of the hotel relied on people rather than process. If the person was good, the result was great. If the person wasn’t, then literally their was no responsiveness.

The room was cosy and not small. The food was great. The place had a funky vibe.

The design, restaurant spot, people and location.
    • Standard Suite

The deers on the Walls. Also, the cleaning of shower wasnt excellent

The design, restaurant spot, people and location. Excellent bed and eco products, thank you for taking care of the environment

Very relaxing and friendly
    • Small Suite

The only thing I get annoyed with is the fact that there is never enough hooks in a room. No where to put wet towels, night gowns or swimmers! Specially if your staying more then 1 night. For the second time there also has been parties at the pool on friday evening which makes it hard to swim with kids or to have a peaceful evening.

Everything was great as usual. It's a place to really relax. One of the few hotels we have visited where you can have a drink / coffee by the pool and read a book all day long if you wish ;-)

I enjoyed it, but I'm not really sure I'd recommend it.
    • Standard Suite

Everything (room, breakfast room) was a bit pokey and crammed. Some of the design features look nice, but are not really practical. I also felt that the price for the bike rent was rather steep.

The pool was fantastic!

Great stay.
    • Small Suite

Reception staff did not give a great room from the start, we had to come back and ask for it.

Great stay. Ideal location to explore Copenhagen by bike. Great for city trip.

This hotel has a magical otherworldly quality that is unique.
    • Standard Suite

This property has a fantastic gym/fitness center in the basement. Unfortunately, there was no ventilation and no temperature control and we were there in the middle of a heat wave. The gym was unusable unless you happen to practice "bikram" gym workouts. Pretty sure it was 80+ degrees.

This hotel has a magical otherworldly quality that is unique. From the street, it's unexceptional, but once you're inside everything is exceptional. Our small suite was well-designed and highly functional for our group of four. The beds were comfortable, and the room was partitioned in a way to keep everything open and free-flowing during the day while creating privacy between the bedroom proper and the living room at night. A separate kitchenette area and second bathroom were very convenient and allowed for differing sleeping and waking times. The interior pool has to be experienced to be understood. Lush, beautiful and able to be used year round. No breakfast included wasn't an issue as the local food hall is a half mile walk away and was a great place to start the day with many healthy and delicious options. One of my favorite stays in Europe of the last few years for sure.

Must visit hotel, if not to stay
    • Standard Suite

No porter (for a 5 star) Missing shower threshold caused flooding in the bathroom No parking bay at the entrance Pricey for what you get.

Amazing ambiance! Great rooftop restaurant and bar The pool in the middle is divine Staff were very friendly too Boxing gym in the basement a BIG plus!

Fantastic!
    • Standard Suite

This hotel is fantastic! For me the interior design is so important, and here the rooms are so beautiful with wooden danish design! Spa and pool are fantastic. Worth the money!

Really well designed and thought out rooms.
    • Standard Suite

The weather was uncharacteristically hot and the air conditioning didn’t cool the room enough for our liking.

Really well designed and thought out rooms. The pool was fun. The bar and restaurant on the top floor is all organic produce.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Beautiful and dreamy place
    • Small Suite

The staff at check-in could have given us a warmer welcome and explained the "deposit fee" of 500 dkr without being snappy. The staff the following day were sweet.

Great hotel, interesting and well-designed rooms. The pool, gym and rooftop area was perfect and dreamy.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The interior design is spectacular.

Pictures are showing a small kitchen area (with kitchen furniture and a sink) - this is a bit tricky as there are no kitchen facilities actually (except the above) such as dishes, cutlery or cooking facilities. Pool is almost always extremely crowded. The doors of the bedrooms do not close well and let a lot of noise in from the other room or from the interior courtyard with the pool. Reception and entrance area is very small and gets often overcrowded. Definetely not a five star hotel in terms of overall services.

The interior design is spectacular. Staff members are nice and helpfull.

Location, good size room, comfy bed.
    • Small Suite

Nice pool but small. No jacuzzi, expensive breakfast for limited choice, appreciate its organic but standard fare

Location, good size room, comfy bed.

The facilities were good
    • Small Suite

Your essentially paying for the pool The rooms have a wall separating the bedroom and the lounge room which makes the room look and feel tiny The restaurant had limited options The bathroom wasn’t very nice, just a shower and a flimsy plastic curtain

The facilities were good The pool is the main feature (but is beautiful) The location was great The recycled items in the room was a great touch

We had a junior suite with balcony and really liked the...
    • Small Suite with Private Terrace

A bit disappointed by the swimming pool which was pretty small and shallow. Also, we wanted to swim earlier at 7.00 am. One day I did go down at 8.00 when it was supposed to open, but signs said closed so I gave up! Also in the heat wave the central part of the hotel with the pool was very very hot! Apart from this, all else was great! Highly recommended. We would have preferred to pay at the property without using a credit card.

We had a junior suite with balcony and really liked the balcony and the extra space. The air con was fabulous in the heat wave! We loved the eco-friendliness of the hotel and the organic restaurant. We did not eat there until the last night when we had a drink in the roof top bar and then had a few small dishes. To see these being so freshly cooked and make in front of us was fantastic. We found another Guldsmeden hotel later in our trip and went to it for lunch as we knew it would be great! We loved the toiletries in the room too! The location was great for us, near to the park and walkable to great sights, restaurants and public transport. We also loved being able to hire the bikes and explore the area.

Lovely break in wonderful Copenhagen!
    • Standard Suite

Great family break to Copenhagen made all the more enjoyable by this quirky and lovely hotel with fab facilities and friendly service. We loved the family friendly room with clever partitioning enabling parents to get some privacy in the evening. Super organic breakfasts with plenty of choice and well stocked from 7-11 in lovely surroundings. Lunch and evening menus also great and room service available-handy when little ones are shattered from a full day at Tivoli Park! The staff couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly. Walking distance to all the major attractions and restaurants and very accessible by metro from the airport. The swimming pool was lovely to look at and swim in too! We would love to come back.

Wonderful!
    • Standard Suite

At check-in hotel wanted to significantly increase the rate since we were 2 adults traveling with 2 kids. We booked through booking.com listing 2 adults, 2 kids, and hotel was able to confirm this. We paid a very high room rate and an increase of 40% would have been outrageous. The hotel stated there was an error on booking.com as the rate should have been significantly increased for two adults and two kids even though the room is set up to accommodate 4 people. Fortunately we were charged the booking.com agreed upon price. I would not have stayed if the rate was what was quoted at the hotel that with the addition of children.

The friendly staff and helpful staff were the highlight of this hotel! Pool looked great; wish we had time to enjoy it. Beds are very comfortable and the room & bathrooms are very clean. The shower is difficult with no ledge so water seeps onto bathroom floor but great water pressure. Also good size rooms which was great with kids. Thank you for a great stay!

Very nice and helpful staff
    • Standard Suite

Need better maintanance, at first we got a room with a broken curtain, so it was not possible to sleep there with so much light. We were moved to another room, with a broken lamp on the living room, and water driange problem at the bath's sink

Very nice and helpful staff Very nuce pool Big room with small kitchen, very convinient.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great stay
    • Small Suite

Shower drain was not smooth

We arrived from Stockholm by a car the day was hottest day in Denmark.. I was dying in the car driving about 8 hours or more. I emailed hotel we may be late arriving at hotel. The receptionist emailed me back quickly and he said no problem. When we arrived at hotel we got nice big room upgraded by him. He was very kind. I felt very welcomed and comfort. Thank you very much. You made our trip happier.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

FUNKY HOTEL ON MAIN STREET WITH SHOWER THAT FLOODS THE BATHROOM
    • Standard Suite

Did not like the shower. There was no glass door, just a curtain that didn't close properly. Shower floor was level with the entire bathroom floor which meant that the entire bathroom floor got wet when I took a shower. I had to cover the floor with towels. There was mold around the edge of shower. One time the drain got clogged and the water was coming into the bedroom. I mentioned this to the front desk staff when we checked out and she said that this is called a 'wet shower' and common in Denmark. Breakfast in hotel is very expensive. It would be nice if it was either included in room rate or given an option to include it, at a discounted rate. Breakfast staff unfriendly. Coffee mugs had no handle so we burned our hands drinking it! Lift's are tiny and lined with animal skin/fur. Hotel is around a 15 minute walk from the centre, and on a main street. This is a funky hotel and I was hoping to like it but I did not like the vibe at all.

Our room was a suite and a very good size with separate living room. The bed was very comfortable with nice down duvets. There were 2 toilets in our suite. The bathroom was very well equipped with soap, shampoo, razors, combs, toothbrush, slippers, robes ..... Front desk staff friendly and helpful.

Nice hotel, with a great pool
    • Small Suite

The room was paid for and my credit card was not sufficient to guarantee payment for any extra's. The receptionist insisted on reserving a specific amount on the card.

Nicely furnished room. The hotel has a great indoor pool and is located close to the city centre.

There's hardly anything NOT to like about this hotel!!
    • Small Suite

Only some minor details: We had the impression to find fresh towels in the bathroom every evening which doesn't seem to be in line with the hotel's high eco-friendly standards. The blinds in the room didn't sufficiently keep the morning light out.

A very pleasant atmosphere in general We loved the design of the central pool area and abbundance of plants there, the design of the room and rooftop terrace, etc. Varried and tasty breakfast: continental but with a lot of local produce Possibility to request a late night dinner (10 PM) upfront due to our late arrival Ecocert shampoo, shower gel, etc. Marshall mini sound system in our room: easily connectable (BT) Close to the centre Bike rental next door Car rental street on a 6 min walk

Location, indoor pool, friendly staff, cafe
    • Small Suite

Bed too soft top mattress with insufficient back support, but well remedied by staff on second night. Odd Shower room design requires towels on floor to prevent water leakage.

Location, indoor pool, friendly staff, cafe

I would never recommend staying here unless you were 18 years old with your parents credit card. It
    • Standard Suite

I was so excited to stay here but it was more like a two-theee star hotel. Balcony filled with cob webs never was ever cleaned, breakfast for a five star hotel was very average, there’s no a la Carte menu so the buffet is the only choice, bathroom a joke the sink was so small you couldn’t even wash a newborn baby, this is by no means 5 star quality. No black our curtains. It was extremely noisy. I advise ear plugs and eye mask if you insist on staying there.

Nothing I wouldn’t stay here again. Louisa very friendly at front desk.

A Mixed Review
    • Standard Suite

I really wanted to love this hotel. It could really be a great hotel but the management needs to attend to some issues first. We arrived at 9:00 am, well before check in time and were expecting to wait a few hours at the most, but the hotel staff insisted that the room would not be ready until standard check in time at 3:00. When I asked if there was a possibility the room would be ready before 3:00, i was told "no". When I asked it they could text me if the room was ready earlier and standard practice for many nice hotels, I was told "no". After flying all night we were very tired and spent much of the time sleeping by the pool. While waiting for 6 hours we watched the housekeeping staff clean room after room and no one was allowed to check in until ALL rooms were clean. It is standard practice to check in guests as rooms are ready. This hotel made everyone wait until shortly before 3:00 which is unacceptable. Additionally, room 509, a very nice room is directly under the restaurant and we were awakened every night between 2:00 and 3:00 am by the staff moving restaurant chairs around, I assume to clean the floors. I realize this is unavoidable but beware before booking room 509. Finally, the breakfast should be included in the room cost, another standard practice for most hotels. On the good side, the staff mostly were very friendly and helpful. Again, this could be a great hotel, but presently there are too many issues and I would not stay here again.

Breakfast was good, beds were comfortable. Staff were generally nice, some more helpful than others. The pool is a nice amenity.

Sleepless stay, be aware!
    • Small Suite

Able to sleep only for total 9 hours over three days of stay, you can see the photo taken at 4:15am

Be careful, it is just impossible to sleep in this hotel, since they have no room equipped with curtains able to block sunlight, and during summer suns enters the room at 4am. it is rather incredible but once you are there, they just tell you it is like this and they do not have alternative. The rest of the hotel facilities would be rather OK.

Really pleased with the hotel! Good food, gym and room.
    • Small Suite

Wanted to order some room service one night but couldn't get through on the phone after trying a few times. Minor issue though! The shower curtain in the bathroom doesn't stop the water from spilling out to the bathroom - but also not a huge issue.

Amazing gym and spacious room. The pool area is really nicely designed. There is a really great breakfast too!

Very enjoyable. Foodie Capital Copenhagen.
    • Small Suite

May have gone a little overboard on the skin and hair products they areselling . Maybe need to do a little more with the basic things, like breakfast tea and milk in the room. Only minor point, but we English do like our tea.

Great location very central. Good rooftop restaurant, excellent food and attentive staff. Lovely soft bed.

Nice Eco friendly Room
    • Standard Suite

bathroom floor wet every time after shower. don't order latte or cappuccino if you don't want to pay extra cost at breakfast.

cool style swimming pool, eco amenities, bio coffee tap water bottle , SMEG electric kettle

It was very difficult to even try enjoy our stay as there...
    • Small Suite

The bathroom in the room is very bad, there is no separation between the shower and the floor so the whole bathroom gets wet even after a quick shower. They never really cleaned the bathroom as there was hair on top of the drain. Seems like they just wiped it dry. The staff in the hotel have a very relaxed vibe, but when help is needed they do not provide any whatsoever. Small things from asking if we could keep our luggage in their room to borrowing an adapter we would get very unfriendly answers. When we checked in, no one came to help us picking up the luggage from the taxi, and the staff did not even take us to the room, nor showed us any of the facilities. They did not have an adaptor available for borrowing, instead they wanted to charge us 100 Krone for it. We have never stayed in a “5 star” hotel with such unhelpful staff. The location isn’t great as well, we would have to walk at least 20 minutes to get to the city centre. The checkout was very bad, as the staff helping us was incredible unfriendly and unhelpful. However, the worst part of all was the value of the room. Paying such a high price per night should guarantee good service. This was overall a very disappointing experience, and I shall not return to this property again.

It was very difficult to even try enjoy our stay as there were so many problems.

Beautiful and unique pool area, spacious rooms with...

Beautiful and unique pool area, spacious rooms with comfortable beds, cool design features and great products. The straff were super helpful and sweet. A true gem in the centre of Copenhagen!

Elegant concept hotel in a walking distance to city center
    • Small Suite

The shover drain insufficient, the bed a little bit inconvenient for those who have lumbar problems, ...

The concept of the hotel (eco-friendly & green), the staff, the roof bar, two TVs at the room, the windows which can be opened, the bathroom supplies, bathrobe, slipper, location in a walking distance to city center ...

Great hotel but .
    • Small Suite

Not being able to access the pool with insufficient information about private parties booked.

Great hotel but ... poor access to the pool area we stayed 4 nights 2 times we couldn’t access the pool due to private party! This was advertised on an A4 notice on the lifts but with NO dates given very disappointing . Fantastic gymn! Great room

Lovely
    • Standard Suite

Price Noisy swimming pool area if the room is close to the pool

Very helpful staff Very nice different unique atmosphere Bathroom soap and other stuff

Beautiful short stay in Copenhagen
    • Small Suite

The cleanliness of the room was overall satisfying but some small details could have been better taken care of (found some spiderwebs at the corners of the window frame). I would also recommend installing black-out curtains/blinders in the rooms or provide a little night mask (unfortunately I did not bring my own) as , especially during summer, the light could disturb guest's sleep.

Loved the Eco-friendly approach of the hotel and the Organic buffet breakfast to enjoy on the roof top terrace. Also the Location of the Hotel is perfect for both business and leisure, easy walking distance from the metro station and shopping areas. My room was very spacious, also considering I was traveling alone, but I would definitely recommend the hotel to families as well. I particularly appreciated all the amenities provided in the room. To enjoy your stay at the fullest, I would recommend requesting a room on a higher floor ( My room was below the Swimming pool floor and it got a bit noisy in the early morning). On the other hand, the indoor swimming Pool "court" is really charming and a good place to go for a swim and relax.

Good but not 5-star
    • Small Suite

Shower was badly designed - hard to stop the water covering the bathroom floor. Service was friendly but a bit limited and a bit haphazard. Expensive.

Good breakfast and spacious, quiet room. Great view from the restaurant. Relaxing pool area.

The pool area and interior design is totally fabulous
    • Standard Suite

The staff were rigid, seemed a bit full of themselves and not particularly helpful. Within moments of booking we realized that we had not accounted for arriving a day later due to overnight flight. They refused to change our booking by a day (we weren't requesting a shorter stay or a refund - just to shift the entire booking by a day - finally they charged us extra $300 and agreed.) A main reason we reserved this location was to swim and they informed us late the night before that the following day the pool would be closed the entire day for routine maintenance - no apology. They charge dearly for every tiny thing and service was slow.

The pool area and interior design is totally fabulous

Eco friendly luxury in Copenhagen
    • Small Suite

Spacious rooms with a great vibe & rooftop. This is best for leisure travelers (vs. business) -- and the luscious greenery is beautiful. Great staff that was very accommodating; would return again.

Homeward
    • Small Suite

Rooms, helpfulness of staff Good welcome . Able to leave cases safely as we arrived early and departed late. The restaurant. Wonderful roof top area to sit and eat.

Good nit
    • Small Suite

Shower curtains are awful, stick to you. Wet rooms are very small and everything gets wet!!! Didn’t restock mini bar and coffee facilities. Eco friendly does not mean lax.

Lovely staff. Very friendly. Good location. Quirky and eco friendly. Restaurant ok. Breakfast ok.

Wow
    • Small Suite

If there was one thing, maybe the shower curtain... but that’s such a little detail to everything else that was amazing’

Everything! Such a cool hotel and the beds where so comfortable!!! So thank you!

Wonderful
    • Small Suite

Lovely hotel, staff very helpful, friendly. Room was great, furnished in Danish style not like a hotel, very comfortable. The pool was amazing, I usually don’t bother with hotels pools but after hot day walking I went in . Breakfast lovely , everything organic an d free fringe .

Amazing breakfast and great room for the price In Copenhagen
    • Small Suite

No non-alcoholic beer and a limited menu at the bar. But the breakfast is amazing so it doesn’t matter !

Staff so friendly and I love the breakfast. Choice of evening food could be better at the bar. There’s a great pool too!

The rooms are great, super clean, great bed and pillows,...
    • Small Suite

The location seems to me a bit in the middle of nowhere but in the end is 15’ walking from center and 30’ from meat packing dist.

The rooms are great, super clean, great bed and pillows, super cozy deco and huge space.

Cool funky hotel, 15 mins walk from city centre - this place...
    • Small Suite

The shower lets this place down ! Good thing they give you extra towels as they are used straight away to mop up the water in the bathroom and bedroom after you've had a shower. They really need to invest in building a sill to stop the shower flooding. Otherwise this place would have been perfect.

Cool funky hotel, 15 mins walk from city centre - this place is one of a kind. The pool is amazing, rooms are stylish and spacious and the bed is very comfortable. Staff were cheerful and helpful.

Torture chamber for sleep
    • Small Suite with Private Terrace

The room was a torture chamber for sleep! Had 3 really bad nights there, sleep almost impossible. Noise room, doors banging all night long, sun invading room at 4am, bed must be broke or is just too bad, bathroom floods at every shower. Beautiful outside, but the rooms (that is the main thing in a hotel, a good night of sleep and a good bath) are the worse that i’ve stayed, not because they are uglly or something like that, but they don’t serve to any purpose... when people book a room they want a good night of sleep, and not to be compleing about to the reception.

Beautiful hotel, great design, great staff and good food.

Great staff, great room and great facilities.
    • Small Suite with Private Terrace

People in the flats can see through the windows so you have to keep the blinds closed a lot of the time.

Loved the comfy bed and the spacious room. Lovely attention to detail, with the eco toothbrushes, toiletries, slippers and dressing gowns.

Well rested after the weekend
    • Small Suite

The bar by the pool should have been open

Breakfast was very good. Nice to be able to dip in the pool after dinner. Beds were very good. Everything very clean.

Brilliantly designed hotel - with enormous gym, beautiful...
    • Superior Suite

Avoid rooms facing 8 lane highway - very noisy from 4.45am

Brilliantly designed hotel - with enormous gym, beautiful swimming pool, fantastic roof top bar/breakfast place; great staff who provided excellent recommendations

We unfortunately left some skin care products and swim...
    • Standard Suite

We unfortunately left some skin care products and swim shorts (newly purchased) in our room after checking out. Realizing this we called the hotel. The items “could not be found” for some strange reason. Needless to say it makes it hard to overcome and stay there again. Things just don’t disappear.

The staff is very helpful and friendly.
    • Family Suite

Too expensive for what it is - it is difficult if coming with a lot of luggage as due to the cycle lane, the taxi cannot stop in front of the hotel and you have to walked like 50 metres with it.

The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Fantastic spot to stay in Copenhagen
    • Small Suite

If you aren’t a fan of walking I’d advise to stay a little closer to the city but if you enjoy walking and exploring side streets then this is for you!

The hotel has everything you could ask for. The pool, gym and spa are fantastic. The rooms are spacious and clean coming with every amenity you could ask for - I love how eco friendly it was! The bed was unbelievably comfortable and was a little struggle to get out of. Would recommend this place especially with the close metro links to the airport. Staff were so attentive and helpful. Thank you.

Very nice location...
    • Small Suite

The music at the pool/ during breakfast The noise which woke us up at 5 am coming from the breakfast preparation..

The location The staff The rooftop terrace The interior design The breakfast

I won’t go back again as didn’t get much rest.
    • Small Suite

My room was facing the street had no sound insulation even though all the window were closed. The street noise was way too loud and I needed to wear a noise cancellation ear phone to go to bed.

Nice interior decoration

Nice hotel with roomy suites.
    • Small Suite

We had problems with malfunctioning windows (they were, however, repaired immediately), and with loud, early morning music coming from an unidentifiable source.

Acommadations were nice. Room was comfortable. Small restaurant with limited menus... however, the food was tasty. Pool area was awesome.

Highly impressed and satisfied.
    • Small Suite

Their restaurant menu could be better. It was very little food for a lot of money. Not worth it.

Great bed! Beautiful bathroom with amazing products! Increíble staff! Mesmerizing pool area!

Browse Manon Les Suites Guldsmeden traveller photo gallery