Dominican Republic Las Galeras Verified B&B and Inn Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Le Bdm Review Score: 8.9

“The Location near the beach, decoration of the room, the lounge and the two girls of the staff. They recommended me to go "la playita", the best beach I have seen in Dominican Republic, better than Bávaro, bayahibe, Bocachica, el rincón and playa grande. ”

• Chalet Tropical Village B&B Review Score: 8.8

“Everything was great! Staff was awesome, located right near beautifull playita & they serve a great breakfast. Sarah is an amazing host. I will definatly go back there again! Thank you, Sarah!!!!!!!!”

• Villa La Caleta Review Score: 9.1

“There are so many things I like about this place! I like that it is a bit farther from the main town, it is quaint, peaceful, and just what we need for our vacation. Dario is such a good host! He really took care of us! He set up our excursions, accommodated us for dinner when we arrived late and just so very friendly. He and his wife prepared us awesome food whenever we eat at their restaurant (which is often!). We walked to the beach near Dario’s place and we didnt experience staff from the hotel asking us to pay up. We swam twice and on our last day, we brought our snorkeling gear and snorkeled to our hearts content! There was a school of fish, two turtles! All of them in waters no deeper than 6 ft! It was a very nice vacation for me and my boyfriend and I highly recommend Dario’s place! You wont regret it!”

• 21 Palms Review Score: 9.3

“Extremely pleasant place, beautiful beach, delicious drinks, frendly people. Francesco, the host, is great, kind and helpful (Francesco thank you for organizing my chinolas ;) )”

The 5 Best B&Bs and Inns in Las Galeras