Reviews of Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites, Resort & Spa-All Inclusive 5 stars

Playa Bavaro, Bavaro, 23000 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#58 of 92 hotels in Punta Cana

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I like the landscape of the property and the events and...
    • Master Junior Suite

The place has bed bugs, housekeeping didn’t keep the fridge stocked we never got wash clothes and they kept over charging our debit cards not to mention the tried to get me the pay for 2 massages when I received one. For the most part the staff was friendly

I like the landscape of the property and the events and attractions

The property was beautiful.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

The food selection and overall taste was very underwhelming. Most of the food lacked the taste that should be expected based on the description of the food and region of the world from which it comes from. Adhering to authentic recipes will go a long way to improving the overall quality of the food.

The property was beautiful. Huge selection of pools and fun things to do. The staff was pleasant and welcoming.

I didnt really care for my stay at all. Could not wait to get home.
    • Master Junior Suite

Food is really bad, staff was either rude or creepy, transportation was difficult some days.

You have freedom to go to the different hotels on the resort.

I love the food the hibachi restaurant was amazing our chef...

What i didnt like about the property was the arecibe buffet during lunch hour i ate my lunch and my dessert and nobody when to my table to offer me water or a drink, the staff just kept looking at me and nobody ask me anything until the end i got up and ask the supervisor for some cold water. In this resort some staff were nice other u can tell they hated the job. They seriously need to mix the music at the pool i was tired of listening to sooo much bachata, i wanted more merengue, house music, daddy yankee more up beat music. Check in was a nightmare we got to the property at 315pm we didnt get the room until 533pm which was soooo annoying since they keep making up lies instead of just being honest.

I love the food the hibachi restaurant was amazing our chef that bight was Francisco he was AWESOME plus the guy who help him as well. I love the bed, the pool was great. One of the little car that drive you around the chofer Luis Alberto he was AWESOME really nice to his passengers and always happy and singing, he didn’t look miserable like some other chofer. I love las catedral buffet food it was amazing.omg and the guy around ur room from 8am 3pm to give u fresh coconut water was soo sweet and pretty nice.

lovely time! coming back soon

As you know, the besch gets dirty is you guys dont clean it, so they need to clean the shore more often so the sea planta wont accumulate...

Doing the reservation thru Booking.com was the best idea, everything got easier for me and my family, we had an awesome experience here at the hotel with our VIP passes, and thanks to Yenny from public relations at the front desk she helped us to get into the Cooking Show from the Japanese Restaurant here at the resort!! the staff is really friendly, they speak several languages, weather is perfect, beach is perfect and all the amenities they offer value the money!

Nice hotel

The property allows others onto the property, and you're hassled non stop. So while you are trying to relax, expect to be hassled. The staff members get an attitude when you can't make it to the things they hassled you to sign you up for. Check-in was also disorganized.

The views and the room were nice. The complimentary shuttle. The bartenders are lovely. Pool area is nice. The steakhouse has the best food.

Great vacation spot!
    • Romance Suite

There was a great variety of food to choose from. The staff was very attentive. The front desk services were very receptive to any concerns and took great care to resolve them quickly. Beautiful, well kept property. The transportation was very helpful as the property was HUGE!!! Sidney planned our excursions and made sure everything went as planned, it was like having a personal planner, LOVED that! David, the Captain in the restaurant, made all of our meals special, we didn’t need or want for anything! The icing on the cake was our Japanese Hibatchi experience! Those guys are AWESOME!!! Just the way the all work together was great. The food was DELICIOUS! Chef Carlos, THE MAN!!!

complete desaster!
    • Master Junior Suite

so bad customer service, room service, restaurant service....the worst coke that ever drink in my whole life, poor air conditioner in the room, poor cleaning everywhere and mosquitoes, complete desaster.......

nothing at all

No desire to go back and won't recommend friends to stay here.

The security staff. Very rude to black Americans. You could not have visitors on the property from other resorts. Nothing to do when heavy rains and winds. Hard to get around. Huge language barrier. Not many spoke English yet most of the guests did. Rooms flooded when rained. When air conditioning was on floors in rooms got damp. Was mopping everyday with towels. Question the cleaniless of some of the cooks and kitchens.

The excursions off the property. Pool staff, property staff, housekeeping staff

Nice property, but staff did not listen to any concerns

Staff barely spoke English or other languages of the guest except for areas where money was involved. My room door apparatus was broken even though my key worked. Sometimes the door opened other times it took several tries. I told the front desk 7 (SEVEN) times and they only responded when I absolutely could not get into my room, which was 2 hours before I was scheduled to leave. The maid service was inadequate. I had 50 people in my group for a wedding and no one got hand towels in their rooms until they asked 3 times!! The maids only made the bed and brought bath towels. No sweeping, wiping things down. They washed cups in the sink in the room and left them in the room. No sanitizing. The Jacuzzi tub did not work in my room, the front desk did not understand what I was saying when I told them it didn't work. There was not enough signage to navigate the property by foot. I had to carry my map with me the whole time. Most people had to ask for directions for the first 2 days. It was unclear what the shuttle route was. Not enough information about the restaurants.

Beautiful beaches. This was a large property and they have a train shuttle. The kids loved it. Nice gym and spa services. The kids show and junior club was nice. Location of beach restaurant was excellent.

The spad is excelent and the Japanese restaurant

everything was very good

The spad is excelent and the Japanese restaurant

Above expectations!

Staff were very nice with us and the location of the place was amazing.

beautiful staff, very nice hotel, delicious breakfast, lunch...

beautiful staff, very nice hotel, delicious breakfast, lunch, I really liked

Good food but I will never come back or refer this hotel to my friends

The service was awful

The food was good

The food was great and their staff were so kind and...
    • Master Junior Suite

The food was great and their staff were so kind and responsible. Dedinetly would recommend this resort to anyone.

A piece of paradise. Make reservations at the habachi every night

The food just wasn't what we expected it to be. An made me goto the bathroom a lot.

Service was top notch

• Reviewed: 30 January 2016

Punta Cana is beautiful.

The staff was rude, lazy and under qualified. Room service doesn't even knock before entering. Front desk people look like they hate their job and make it seem as if they are doing you a favor by even acknowledging your presence. The food was worse then school cafeteria. Room service never got out order straight. The rooms while nice and spacious had very poor bedding. Hard mattress cheap and overused sheets bad pillows. overall I did not have a good experience and I don't plan on going back. The place is huge and lacks management. While all inclusive they only give you the lowest quality of everything and it's not pleasant.

Punta Cana is beautiful. The property itself is very nice as well

• Reviewed: 22 March 2015

Service was absolutely lousy. Restaurant reservations impossible to get. Our suite was not cleaned until 10pm. Jacuzzi broken and never got fixed. Mosquitos in room. Calls for service simply ignored. What a rip off.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2015

beautiful beach, great breeze off the ocean every day

the opportunity to eat in one of the five ala-carte restaurants-you were not able to make reservations unless u stayed at the other building of Pallidium suites. If you got in by waiting in long lines, food was great. I know not everyone there got to experience that food, OK back to the buffet !!

beautiful beach, great breeze off the ocean every day

• Reviewed: 1 January 2015

Beach

Food and service

Beach

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.