Reviews of Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort and Spa - Adults Only - All Inclusive 5 stars

Playas de Bavaro, Bavaro, 21100 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#46 of 97 hotels in Punta Cana

Alot of money and expected to be treated classier.
    • Platinum Suite

Slight nuances related to comfort not provided. things can't just look nice you have to take care of people.

On surface It appear to be very beautiful.

In western Europe this place would be considered as an average 3 star hotel
    • Platinum Suite

There were several things not working in the room like the phone (which wasn't even repaired on request) or one of the shower heads. The bathroom is too dark, the jacuzzi didn't have hot water, etc. The quality of the food was below average. There were days when the beach wasn't enjoyable due to the huge amount of seaweed and it wasn't taken care of. The bed sheets weren't changed not at once in 7 days, but I'm not sure what was the policy on that, or what are the customs over there in the hotels.

The garden of the hotel is really nice and well taken care of. Nice big tv in the room.

Did not meet my expectations, disappointing service, facilities dated and not comfortable.
    • Platinum Suite

Not at all what I expected. Bed uncomfortable, unable to get more than two pillows, hard to get beach towels, property not well manicured, room hot, unrecognized brands of liquor, stocked mini fridge a joke...had a coke, a sprite, water bottle, and two Budweiser beers. Upon check in they wanted us to upgrade to VIP for premium liquor, 3 cigars, VIP beach access, bottle of rum, blah, blah, blah...not worth it!

Beach was pretty and was adults only. The massage therapist Rosa was awesome.

Beautiful place to stay great people working there doing there job to make you happy.
    • Platinum Suite

The bathroom where the toilet area was entirely to small, need to redo those bathrooms not comfortable. Everything else was beautiful, had a beautiful time.

Everyone and everything

The staff was great and rooms were clean
    • Platinum Suite

I didn'tike the vendors on the beach. And the food on the adult side need to be better....( the steak house.)

The staff was great and rooms were clean

The resort was fair, don’t expect more than a safe place to sunbathe, and have a fare meal
    • Platinum Suite

Could not enjoy the beach due to the massive amount of algae on the beach, more effort from the beach cleaning crew was desired. The Rodicio restaurant was not good, could get better food in coommunal buffet dining area, no reason to make reservations when the quality of the food is equal or of lower quality.

Proximity to the beach, pool was good size,

Would definitely be back!
    • Platinum Suite

Not much to dislike to be truthful. The seaweed on the beach was a nuisance but being the time of year it is expected. Also the amount of 'salesmen' trying to sell excursions and activities was a pain but once they realised we weren't interested they stopped bothering us.

Everything from the beginning was good. The check in experience, the bell boy service to our room, the room itself was spacious and clean, the location of our room was right opposite the pool and a 10 second walk to the beach. The staff were brilliant. Extremely friendly and helpful. They made our stay a joy. The food was exceptional for an all inclusive resort with loads of variety. The drinks even though weren't names brands still did the job and kept us going. Happy to have booked this adults only resort.

Perfect getaway for couples or a group of friends, young or older.
    • Platinum Suite

The pool didn't have enough activities being as though it was a holiday weekend. We heard more music and activities from the resort that was next door. The wifi kept going off and on requiring you to sometimes log back in minutes later. If your thinking about taking a shower after a club or having sex after 3 am.. forget it because the water doesn't turn on , its off until 6/7 am. If your thinking about going to Coco Bongo bring extra money for a seat!! This was not told to us and paid $75(us) to stand in the hall and have to stand on each others neck just to see the show.. which was a great show but it wasn't told to us that its standing only unless you buy a bottle for $6000 pesos. Also we were told by your group taxi a pick up time and was out 15 mins before to catch it and was still there waiting for another 30 mins before a group of us had to share a taxi to get back to the resort. We had a no show

The staff was all excellent!!!!! Very friendly and welcoming. Food was great at every serving area as well as the drinks. The dancers taught me a few more moves to bring back home.

Get rid of peddlers
    • Platinum Suite

Very agressive peddlers of jewlery gifts etc on the grounds of resort . They would confront you going to and returning from dinner. All guests were obviously affected and getting upset. No free wifi in rooms.

Clean affordable and on beach.

Wonderful for a getaway
    • Platinum Suite

The room smelled a little musty and the the water pressure in the shower was not that great. The water would not get hot at times. There was a jacuzzi tub in the room but didn’t bother to try it as it would’ve probably taken hours to fill it as the rate of water flow was near a trickle and not very warm.

The property was absolutely gorgeous, clean and well maintained. The room was a good size. The staff was super friendly, making you feel welcomed. The activities by the pool and the beach are a lot of fun. The food options are varied so you will definitely find something you can eat.

The staff are so friendly !
    • Platinum Suite

I didn’t like the amount of people that come up to you constantly selling their excursion. After the first day we just wanted to enjoy ourselves but were being hounded by sales people.

The staff are so friendly ! You can tell they love there job, they’re always singing , dancing , & smiling. Positive Vibes.

Could of been better
    • Platinum Suite

The additional cost for VIP. Which ended up not really being worth it. We got the VIP to have the beds in the VIP section on the beach which ended up being a nightmare because we were approached so many times to buy things. It was actually nonstop and we did not go back to the beach because of it. So we tried to stay in the pool and on the resort. But we were still bothered to buy things. People taking pictures of me without permission then tried to sell them to us. Ppl Relentlessly pushing cigars and excursions on us. Wouldn’t take no for an answer. it was not relaxing. The hotel should really have a better hold on what goes on especially on hotel grounds.

The food options were good. The pool bar was great

First of all, the place, room and eating areas were filthy.
    • Platinum Suite

First of all, the place, room and eating areas were filthy. Our room had paint on the sheets, bedspread and bedframe-the walls and floor were dirty. The food was terrible at each of the places. Then, my father died while I was there and had to leave two days. I asked for a refund for those 2 days after needing to pay 600$ extra to fly home for this tragedy and they will not. The view was not great nor was the beach. Also, everytime we would ask staff a question, we would get the runaround. For my first time leaving the country, this trip was disappointing beyond words. Do NOT go there.

Beautiful soul refreshing resort
    • Platinum Suite

The are only 2 small things and that is the bed was a little to stiff for our liking and the locals bugging you to buy their stuff.

The staff and the location was perfection. The grounds are beautiful but the staff really made this resort so special. We are coming back every year now. Were in love with this place. You wont be disappointed with this small but beautiful resort.

I would go back due to the Staff, Restrauant, Bars, Waiters - All excellent and friendly
    • Platinum Suite

We had reserved the Honeymoon Suites which are much larger months in advance, and then to find out the day before leaving for our trip that our rooms were downgraded. This was not right as Honeymoon Suites were still being offered on Booking.com and Expedia the week prior of our trip, they did give us the perks that came with the Honeymoon suites. Air Conditioning system could be better

The staff is outstanding, Rinaldo at the front desk was very helpful with our group, all the restaurant staff and Bar staff were excellent and engaging, possibly the best staff I have stayed with.

It was good, because the sun was shining
    • Platinum Suite

the room smelled like a basement. the internet was terrible

the internet is totally rubbish, even you pay "fast internet" for 18 dollars. better to buy a local sim card. The staff is incredibly great

The food is good and quite diverse, and the entertainment...
    • Platinum Suite

The drinks are not good. If you’re looking for a proper cocktail, you will not get it here (we bought our own alcohol in the end). The beach could be kept more seaweed free. Some tour operators can get really pushy and rude (they are not part of the hotel staff, but they hang out with them near the beach).

The food is good and quite diverse, and the entertainment staff really know how to engage people. Both beach and pool available.

The mediocre food put a slight damper on the trip
    • Honeymoon Suite

The food was sub-par and definitely not 5 star. My husband and I have both stayed at different resorts in different countries and the food here was very disappointing. We were expecting fresh produce and looking forward to enjoying nice seafood, instead the salad dressing had gone sour and the cauliflower was black. La Cava steakhouse was a good meal - if every meal at Princess could be to that level, then it would be a 5 star resort.

The honeymoon loft suite was nice and spacious. The cleaning staff was very helpful and accommodating, as were the servers. We enjoyed the beach - beautiful sand and good waves. Rented a car and highways were in good condition, though they lacked signage. Casa de Campo is worth the drive and we enjoyed the Ecological Reserve.

We had a great time on our Honeymoon. Would come back again.
    • Honeymoon Suite

All of the vendors constantly bugging you to buy things or go on an excursion. Not just on the beach (which is kind of expected), but up by the pool and all around the resort. We had some issues at check in as well. They tried charging us $700 USD more then what I had booked the room at in booking.com and also put us in a regular suite, when I booked a honeymoon suite. I wonder if they try to overcharge everyone? They got the rate fixed and put us in a different room, but this took a couple hours to sort out.

Beach was very nice. Like that they raked up the seaweed in the morning. Food was good, especially dinner. I recommend the gourmet restaurant at the sister resort.

It was ok. I won’t be coming back as I was expecting more from all inclusive deal in a “resort”
    • Platinum Suite

There is hardly anything to do. Poor choice. Bad state of gym if you want to call it a gym. Restaurants closed and no much choice on food. We finally went to the Tropicana Sister resort as all was closed in ours and it’s included. We got food poisoning from eating at the Chinese Restaurant... terrible experience and no one from staff cared to apologise, comment or help.

Staff was smiling and nice but not helpful if you had any issues. They have nice beach front.

Mostly couples. If you are alone, go somewhere else.
    • Platinum Suite

Supposed to be all inclusive, but you must pay extra for wifi in your room! In the lobby wifi is free, but it was VERY slow. (I haven't been asked to pay for wifi in over 20 years!) I was supposed to get free cigars and fruit plate and rum in my room. I had to go to customer service and ask for it after I was there for 2 days. I suggested that they give me free wifi in my room for the remaining 20 hours of my trip (to make up for the delay with the cigars/rum); but they said no. Not very smart business sense in my opinion. They could have had a happy customer for just a little wifi. Overall, for these prices I could just go to Florida or another resort.

the room was very large and nice. easy to sleep, quiet. The pool was huge.

I wanted to cancel the trip due to food poisoning, the hotel...
    • Platinum Suite

I wanted to cancel the trip due to food poisoning, the hotel did not react to my request within 2,5 days and then I decided to rather use it and not only pay without receiving anything!

Certainly a getting back worth !!!
    • Honeymoon Suite

Too much smokers around....nearly 1 out of 2 people smoked....a lot of noise at the poolbar( what to expect else in a all-in?) lol.... We paid for wifi..but was of very bad quality in the room....outside at the pool, mare nostrum restaurant and beach no problem....wifi was free in the lobby, that looked more like a gas chamber to us...(all people smoking...) but for us was not an option....because at the opposite side of the hotel.... The area suffered hurricane maria...down the building were all the remains of the palapas etc..and material to rebuild..was not a nice view...looked like hell there... Understand the situation but...tourists don't know better (we own a b&b on curacao) and understand this but nevertheless.... Was not a nice view....restaurant mare nostrum and la petite suisse were a bit disappointing.... All-in hotel with a lot of daily acitvities by the animation team....

Staff very friendly, nicest room of all the hotel ..honeymoon suite 5217...best place ;excellent view of the beach and see.... Quite on the second floor in the corner seaside...food was excellent and enough and varied....especially in the main restaurant (don't remember the name anymore)....enjoyed the quiteness of our room and the beach.....and the long walks along the waterside....hours long....splendid....!!!

Excellent resort for an amazing holiday!
    • Platinum Suite

Perfect location just in front of the swimming pool and 2 minutes from the beach, very friendly staff, good quality of food/drinks (We recommend the Dominican restaurant). The room was big with a jakkuzzi inside exactly like in the photos and the AC works perfectly. I highly recommend it! A+

Unfortunatley very disappointed, at least keep good food available for longer hours.
    • Platinum Suite

Where to begin?... food was mediocre and hours of operation was not accomodating, beds where way too hard in my opinion, made it difficult to book reservations at sister resorts. Simply went without reservation and ate at the Mexican and Italian restaurant with not issue and it was more than half empty. Didn't appreciate the constant nuisance of people trying to sell souveniers. At the gift shop the employees followed you as if we where going to steal something and when you ask for something they seemed clueless. loved DR 13yrs ago. Hate to not be able to say it again. Maybe should've spent more $ for a more upscale resort.

The excursions

I have been bragging about this resort since my return and referring others. I am going back!
    • Platinum Suite

the parties and activities ended too early, especially at night music was never playing in the background at the pool or in the lobby (would have created a great atmosphere for fun) no board games or activities in the lobby for guests to do in their own to have fun and pass time

the friendly , professional and handsome staff the beautiful and well maintained property the restaurant variety the activities nightly the view from my balcony pool and beach parties BBQ on the beach was Great! dune buggy excursion and caves NO KIDS!!! great drinks staff is fun and enrertaining-at the lobby bar-visit the rice, rice, chicken guy, Mr. R Santos at the front desk and Sexy Rosie at the pool and around the property

Who gives the 5 stars this hotel? There is no fast internet,...
    • Platinum Suite

Who gives the 5 stars this hotel? There is no fast internet, we tried to buy it, but it does not work, the meat is tough and dry. Good breakfasts and themed dinners. Restaurant "le petite fondue" is VERY GOOD!

5.5
    Not a 5 stars hotel. 4.5 maximum
    • Platinum Suite

Humidity in the room, Poor quality food Staff at the reception (not all of them tough) seemed really bored when you asked more than 2 questions. If you can afford it, Bavaro princess is so much better

Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!
    • Platinum Suite

The restaurants were awful and food at buffet and snack bar was poor and not a lot of choices. The pool closed at 7pm which was WAY TOO early and there was a very intimidating security officer with a billy club that closed the pool down! Beach and surrounding area were dirty. Friends A/C never worked properly and hotel wouldn't fix. Several staff members were extremely rude and when asked to help with things (like our room key not working when we got to hotel) I was yelled at and told they would get us our key later. We arrived 1.5 hours after check in yet 2 of our 3 rooms were still not ready. They have EXTREMELY pushy people selling things all over the resort and people that take you on a "tour" which is in fact where they trick you into a time share presentation. The wine consisted of one Red and one white that was horrific and tasted as if it had gone bad. I would NEVER go back to this resort!

Our room was kept clean.

Princess Punta Cana, Bavaro
    • Honeymoon Suite

There was no security gate on the entrance with guards. The beds need to be updated with new mattresses. The seaweed on the beach was overwhelming. The boats in the water was to close to the shore causing the water to be extremely choppy for beach goers. The pool was semi-clean but I could not smell chlorine at all which makes me wonder if there was any in it. We paid for the honeymoon suite and got a different room but it was not what I wanted. The food was made me bloated and gassy but it was really good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby was nice. The scenery was beautiful. The drinks were awesome and bars are very accessible. It is a smaller resort which makes your stay more intimate. The balcony is a large. The room was very clean. The mini bar was stacked. Room service was quick. The room came with a fruit basket and bottle of brugal. I had to call guest service for the fruit basket. They don't like to leave food in the rooms until you check in so you don't get bugs....

Banana Mama baby!
    • Platinum Suite

The rooms. They are nice but a little old. We booked on booking for a room with view and my view was on the restaurant! We had to change it and we got it with a view on the pool. No chance if you want to get a ocean view. No worth it for the price. Final price was higher then what we paid when we booked on booking.

I really liked the beach. It was quite relaxing the best if you looking for some peace. The staff is nice and always happy. They make you feel like home. Food was really good! You can find anything you want and great quality. You should try the lobster! Pool is nice and they organize activities every day. It was fun! Nice fruits drinks Banana Mama is their famous one!

Honeymoon Suite
    • Honeymoon Suite

The hotel is definitely outdated, but for the price at an adults only was fine for what we got. We stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was beautiful but the air conditioning was weak and the shower a little small. We were only in the room at night so nothing that was unbearable, if we planned on being in the room more it may have been an issue.

The staff is phenomenal- So friendly and accommodating. Luis and Grey were the ones who stuck out the most for us. The food is decent but typical for all inclusive. The beach and pool are great and fun. Plenty of spots to sit in the shade or sun.

I love punta cana princess!
    • Honeymoon Suite

There isn't anything that I didn't like funnily enough.

I loved everything about this resort we came for our honeymoon we had a two story honeymoon suite - romantic beach dinner - pool parties, loads of dancing and evening entertainment - the staff were so lovely and would come back over and over again!

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

This resort was wonderful!
    • Platinum Suite

I had complaints about this trip the staff was amazing. Everyone seemed to happy working there, they were all singing while the catered to each guest. The grounds and rooms were very well maintained. I will stay there again.

The employees were great,And friendly.
    • Platinum Suite

Don't like the smoking in the lobby,because I cannot sit to see the live show.I have asthma.Managment need to do something about it.People go early on the beach and put towels to hold chair and come until 11.00 that's not good.

The employees were great,And friendly.Feel like home.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Not an upgrade
    • Platinum Suite

When we arrived the resort gave us an upgrade, per them. When we looked at it more they were wanting to move us from the Adults Only resort that we purchased to the largest resort they had which was for families. This was due to them overbooking. After about an hour of going back and forth they finally somehow found us two rooms in the Adults Only. Their upswell the whole time was we would have access to all the resorts and still spend the day in the Adults Only that we would have to shuttle back and forth to. This was not an upgrade, it was an inconvenience. Outside of the staff in the lobby, they were not very friendly at all. We also seemed to get bad information from the front desk staff. Many of the staff did not speak anything but Spanish which made it very hard to communicate with them. It was also our friends 10 year anniversary and the resort did nothing for them at all.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Just average. Clean rooms, friendly staff but nothing that wowed.
    • Platinum Suite

Food wasn't great, not enough good vegetarian options. Not a lot to do around the resort (it rained for two days straight on our visit so we were pretty bored). Communication was tough.

Rooms were very spacious, staff was super friendly, pool was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Nice beach and great food
    • Platinum Suite

Restaurant's attendants don't behave well. (Too much talks with clients in a different styles+ they can't hide their impression if they'd see someone looks unusual) Animation team works bad, hardly ever will say hi when they pass you by. Night show is bad and poor. Evening shows run near the reception. Most people have to stay on uncomfortable small folding chairs.

Food very delicious with a lot of variety. Lots of exotic fruits, they introduce not only fast food. You can find a soup, grilled meat or fish , vegetables in a beach restaurant. All is very close to each other (beach, restaurants, swimming pool, etc). You don't need to go far the way

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Not Paradise but you could see it from here
    • Platinum Suite

The drain in the shower did not keep up with the flow. There was a problem with hot water after the first day, but the staff resolved it quickly. The jacuzzi tub was... well... weird. Would have preferred a hot tub.

Food was predictable with a few local options, but pretty standard fare of high quality. The staff seemed genuinely friendly. The beach was close and fantastic. We had VIP status so we got to use the "sun beds" which were new to me but kind of awesome. We were warned that drinks would not contain much alcohol, that was not the case here.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Great location and gorgeous scenery...as long as you can tolerate the smokers/hard bed you'll lov
    • Honeymoon Suite

Did not like all the smoking, no way to avoid smokers .... Poor food quality and the bed was very hard.

Love the location, white sandy beach, Colors and scenery gorgeous, updated, beautiful room

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Amazing Honeymoon and trip minus the vendors.
    • Honeymoon Suite

The obnoxious amount of vendors that would come up to you while trying to relax. The beach vendors weren't much of a problem tell them no thank you and they would leave, however the resort vendors were vultures. The resort vendors would not leave you alone after telling them no thank you they would stay pestering you asking why not or you should really try this deal it's a special today. Unfortunately, it came to the point where I had to be flat out rude to them for them to leave us alone. Also, the other tourist who wake up exceptionally early go lay out towels on the pool chairs to reserve them and then don't even use them and go to the beach so they can come back later 4-5 hours and have chairs poolside. Aside from the vendors and chair reserving a picture perfect honeymoon/trip.

Absolutely amazing honeymoon spent here! The staff was great very friendly and attentive to the travelers, from the bartenders to the maintenance staff they were overly nice. The restaurants had a fairly good variety and never had a wait at any of them and were very quick with the service. Also, with staying at this location you are afforded the ability to go to all of the Princess resorts located next door so really have access to more pools and restaurants and bars than just the one you are staying at. The overall atmosphere was a beautiful, serene tropical destination very relaxing and what you would expect from a tropical resort on the beach.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Our stay was wonderful. Love the resort, the service and drinks!
    • Platinum Suite

The food from the buffet could've tasted better. The eggs were runny and the omelet cooked in front of me was runny.

The bed was comfortable. Loved the shower. My room temperature was very comfy!

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

This place was HOT. VERY HOT. But not in a good way.
    • Platinum Suite

The A/C was not functioning for 2 of the 3 days I was there. The 1st time I reported it, the technician said just give it more time. Later that night as I came back to the room, it was still a blistering 83 degrees. He came back out and tore down the unit and assured me it was fixed. He said the reason it was hot was because I was on the third floor. I guess the A/C doesn't have to work good on the 3rd floor where it is the hottest. The next morning it was a chilly 80 degrees, so I called the manager. Again another technician came out, played around and said it was working. When I came back from the beach, it was a cool 84 degrees. This time the manager (Ramon) said if they couldn't fix it, I could get another room. Hey great idea. He had a technician AND his supervisor come out. Their main focus was adjusting the angle that the air flowed out of the vent. Very Funny, why didn't I think of that. The Friction of the air flowing over the vent slats was causing my room to be hot. I wish I had snapped a photo. But he assured me and the manager it was fixed and I didn't need to change rooms. When I came back at 11pm it was 28 degrees. Called the front desk, asked for manager or assistant manager. They told me, none are there, call back tomorrow at 930 and hung up. Rude. That's when I snapped the 1st picture with date and time. In the morning, it was actually hotter, that's the next photo. Finally at 4pm, 48 hours later, they gave me a new room. That when the room was 28.5. I had the new colder room only 20 hours. Booking.com contacted the hotel on my behalf, and the hotel lied to Booking. They said they offered me a room but I didn't want to change. Not what assistant manager Ramon told me the day before. And it is just a bad lie. Ramon called my room after the change and asked me to come to guest services for a gift for my troubles. The "gift" was a 20 minute massage for 1 person.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

A true vacation
    • Platinum Suite

The WiFi was awful, they need to fix internet connection. Some of us can't afford to be offline. Also, entertainment was for elderly, didn't really enjoy it. One guy from entertainment team was really rude, I didn't like his attitude.

After a stressful journey and a missed flight, the staff at the reception was so kind - I loved the way they treated me. The food was great, all of the employees at the resort were friendly and nice. It's a perfect place to have some rest and enjoy the beach.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Huge disappointment for price
    • Honeymoon Suite

The food was horrible, the staff all acted like robots, emotionless, no manners, took forever to get refills on drinks at the restaurants. I'm pretty sure they gave us tap water because my boyfriend and I had stomach issues for 2 weeks after coming home, the water there is not potable. The room was sub-par compared to the pictures they have online and we reserved a HONEYMOON SUITE!!!! More money, and we were extremely disappointed, we actually brought it up to the manager, who accommodated us with a beach dinner and couples massages, which were taken down from an hour to 40 minutes after the manager left, despite me telling them she said an hour and then they conveniently could not get a hold of her... Everything about this place was sub-par to just downright horrible. After taking a 20 minute shower we found that the water had run under the unsealed glass and flooded our entire room. Thankfully we had nothing on the floor. This happened twice.... so much for a romantic honeymoon, right? Can't even enjoy a 15 minute shower together without the room flooding so we were scrambling and rushing trying to get our shower done so we wouldn't flood the place! Ridiculous. No one who works here seems happy and they do not enjoy their job. For what we paid for a honeymoon suite and the amenities, we did not get what we paid for, or even half of what was in the description for this suite. Our "mini bar" had one sprite and one water in it when we got there, which is so little that we had mistaken it for someone else leaving their drinks there and never being cleaned out... but we found out its part of the "mini bar" in the room.. which when "fully stocked", only contains 2 budweisers, 2 cokes, and 1 sprite.... hahaha.. wow. We overall decided to spend most of our time in the pool or on the beach and have no complaints there. The beach was fairly nice, we used cabanas on some days and beach chairs others.

Masseuses gave wonderful massages, were friendly, and accommodating. Lobster dinner was delicious. Pool and beach area was nice. Cabanas were nice. LA from the beach area was a friendly guy who wasn't too pushy and introduced us to some nice free accommodations. I recommend kayaking in the ocean and purchasing an excursion near the end of your trip when you're starting to get bored. We had a nice Jacuzzi in our room, which I think is in every room here. It was nice that it was adult-only.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Amazing vacation!

There was no free Wi-Fi.

The great customer service offered by the staff, in particular the very helpful guys at reception. You guys rock! And the lovely girls at the pool bar (Jasmin, Luisa, Kenya), You guys make our stay feel extra special with your lovely smiles and attention. Special thanks to Raisa at the buffet restaurant (el casave) for accommodating us every morning with the most friendly welcoming "Buenos dias" (Good morning). We also love the the large,comfortable bed. the room was very clean and spacious. We enjoyed the evening entertainment offered by the animation team. The beach is just amazing and the gardens really beautiful! Highly recommended resort...

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Frequent Traveler who's not a fan.
    • Platinum Suite

The lobby was not very up-to-date. The was NO wifi in the rooms. You can see swarms of people in the lobby trying to go online via their phones. Having no wifi was a pain. You can pay $18 extra for the week to get wifi in your room but trust me, it didn't work. There was no signal. The food was terrible! Breakfast was always the same things. Processed meets (cold cuts and sausages) which were not tasty. Was there 6 days and saw bacon only twice. The omlet guy made horrible omlets. The breads and pastries were not tasty, etc. The only good part about the breakfast was the fruit! For it to be the adult only side, it was dead! Not much entertainment and facilities. It was much better on the Princess Caribe/Tropical side. If planning to stay at the Princess Resort, just stay at the Caribe or Tropical, not Punta Cana Princess. It's not worth it because the better restaurants, facilities and entertainment, were on the other resorts (Caribe/Tropical). Only a short walk next door. Some of the staff were friendly but not all. Alexander and Ruddy at the front desk were awesome. The Manager was horrible. He never acknowledged or even spoke to any of the guests. He would just communicate to the staff and have them communicate to you. It was quite ridiculous. Oh... and EVERYONE tries to hustle you (on and off the resort). So bewarw of the guys the stand in the front of the lobby waiting to "give you a tour" of the property in exchange for discount vouchers at the spa and different attractions. It was quite annoying.

The property was well kept and clean. The beach was very beautiful

Food poisining!!!!!
    • Honeymoon Suite

We had a 10 day honeymoon...we spent 5 days of this in bed with food poisoning ...we only ate at the hotel and the doctor at the resort confirmed it was food poisoning. We had to visit the doctor twice and we're put on a course of anti biotic...after two IV anti biotic!!!!!! Final bill for the doctor was 1300 dollars...all to fix what this hotel had done to us....wrecked our honeymoon. Then after we got better we were served raw chicken and have the pictures to prove this. Would not go to this place if you want to eat and spend time out of your room and not on the toilet.

The beach area and the pool area are fab!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Not a 5 star! Rubbish Facility! Beach is beautiful.
    • Platinum Suite

Facility is rubbush. Beach towels are hideous. Food area near the beach is hideous.

The facility is rubbish. The staff is not necessarily superb. Internet purchase was nonexistent. The beach and water is gorgeous. Everything else is complete rubbish. Booking company, please rate this facility as a 1 star and definitely not 5 star.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

We had fun absolutely yes! but the internet we needed it but was impossible.
    • Platinum Suite

The WiFi networks was bat really really bat!!!!! Who was that possible, actually every one loves be online all time n we can't only at the main lobby n that part of the hotel the senal was busy all time, bat!!!!

The hotel was adults only I loved that!!!, the service of the Staff was really great, we appreciated it a lot.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

It was alright 🙂
    • Platinum Suite

I dislike the fact that I couldn't bring my guest in the resort to come see me, and on top of thaf majority of what that was included in package deal was a liar we had to pay for , such as the "spa "etc

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Would recommend.
    • Honeymoon Suite

The cleaning was good, but very late in the afternoon. Sometimes when we wanted to get out of the sun aroung 3.30 pm, the room wasn't done. But that's basically the only thing I can complain about.

Good buffé with daily themes and good offer of regular resturants, included in the all inclusive. Very nice beach. All bars had bottles of water up for the grab. Very nice room with lots of extra stuff included! Dancing every night, but the room was still very calm and quiet.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Small place nothing to do but go to pool or beach .
    • Platinum Suite

Bed was way to hard and pillows also. Not enough to do at resort. Food was ok and not enough selection of beer . One selection of beer was a real let down!

The breakfast was good. Beach was not crowded.

Outstanding service
    • Platinum Suite

I liked everything about the property very friendly workers that was very helpful and made my stay even better!!

Nice staff.
    • Platinum Suite

Only free wifi in the lobby and not the best connection...slow wifi..

Nice staff. Beta part of the beach in the area.

Food at all locations was excellent.
    • Platinum Suite

Food at all locations was excellent. Staff was amazing; friendly, worked hard and involved everyone.

It was great
    • Platinum Suite

Not enough beer in the mini bar

Liked everything and anytime I'm in Punta canal I will stay there

Beautiful already planing another trip to go back
    • Platinum Suite

Everything from the staff to the hotel in general

Everything was great.

Wi-fi connection was slow:(

Everything was great. I will definetely recommend this hotel.

Great vacay!
    • Platinum Suite

The food was less than mediocre esp lunch and dinner

Loved the staff and open buffet the room was AMAZing!!!

The staff was very friendly.
    • Platinum Suite

The staff was very friendly. The food was great and the location was perfect. You get exactly what you pay for but being in Punta Cana is priceless!

good location , clean beach , good variety of restaurants .
    • Platinum Suite

no elevators . Was on 3rd floor & had to climb 6 flights regularly .

Excellent Choice
    • Platinum Suite

Staff was so friendly and accommodating

I had a great time.
    • Honeymoon Suite

Bathroom lighting was dim hard to see and the knob in shower kept falling off.

The resort was beautiful and fun.

Perfecto

Perfect place

I will not return
    • Platinum Suite

Greeter at the breakfast/ the food at the mexican restaurant / the food at the snack bar was awful / no premiun drinks :(

Room

• Platinum Suite

Couldn't find a gym and a proper spa zone Loudly Trying to sell you all their crap Better stay at home

I liked the property, food, and drinks
    • Platinum Suite

I did not like the fact that free shuttle transportation was not provided.

I liked the property, food, and drinks

Poor service, stained sheets.
    • Platinum Suite

Sheets had marks on them, either stains or hadn't been changed.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Staff location good, property poor up keep
    • Honeymoon Suite

Property in poor condition no up keep

Staff location

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great value great staff excellent visit

Not enough entertainment

Size of resort. Just the right size

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Food

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Very nice beach!
    • Platinum Suite

Cleaning lady didn't care for 'do not disturb' sign which resulted in several interesting encounters : D

Very nice beach!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

I love staying at Princess all inclusive resort for adults only.

The main restaurant!

Everything about the Hotel for adults is perfecto!