Ecuador Quito Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Masaya Hostel Quito Review Score: 9.1

“Kitchen outside I could use, patio nice and quiet, cleanliness, very new furniture, nice building in center”

• Marquiz Hotel Boutique Review Score: 9

“It was very nice stay.”

• Hotel Boutique Plaza Sucre Review Score: 8.4

“The staff are extremely helpful and on the ball. Breakfast was a good selection of continental style foods and the view from the breakfast room is beautiful. The rooms are clean and wifi signal is generally pretty good. This was my second stay here and when I return to Quito I will definitely come back!”

• “highly recommend. owners were great”

• Hostal L'Auberge Inn Review Score: 8.8

“There was a good breakfast buffet, and the beds were comfortable. The courtyard was very pleasant, and the staff nice and accommodating.”

• Hostel Revolution Quito Review Score: 9.4

“Hostel Revolution is the best!!! Sandra (the owner) and staff are awesome as are the facilities, beds, terrace and free breakfast. These are some of the comfiest beds I've ever slept in in a hostel or hotel and they have one of the best hostel breakfasts. The bathrooms and kitchen are constantly maintained and always clean. I loved my stay here and it felt like home. A chill place to meet people and enjoy Quito. I'll definitely be back to Hostel Revolution. Don't stay anywhere else in Quito!”

• Hump Day Hostel Review Score: 9

“Nice people, nice common area and good location!”

• Vibes Hostel Review Score: 8.9

“We loved to be here! The people there is really nice, and they helped us a lot how to get to Quilotoa Lake!”

• Casa Carpedm Review Score: 9.5

“Good and comfortable beds, nice owner, cute dog, clean rooms.”

• Hotel Colonial San Agustin Review Score: 8.5

“location and value for money”

The 30 Best Hotels in Quito