Reviews of Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn 4 stars

Narva maantee 7C, Tallinn City-Centre, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia

#57 of 99 hotels in Tallinn

International standards and comfortable
    • Guest Room Premium

Front desk service, they were not well instructed for tourist informations/tips, and they weren’t gentle either

International standards and comfortable

A bit disappointing
    • Guest Room

Room was disappointing for a 4 star hotel, looks rather like a standard Ibis hotel, comfortable but basic.... Dinner buffet was average and dining room was cold.

Very nice healthy breakfast and outstanding personnel.

The breakfast is really good and full of variety it is...
    • Superior Room

The breakfast is really good and full of variety it is really worth it, The room was super clean and the location of the Hotel is perfect, excellent experience

Staff was very helpful and nice.
    • Guest Room

It was expensive and you could not open the window in some of the rooms. Double bed was two single beds that moved to the sides creating an uncomfortable gap.

Staff was very helpful and nice.

At least there was a bed.
    • Guest Room

The room wasn't clean, it was not good at all. We didn't have robes, mini shampoos etc, a normal tv, water heater that should be normal in a 4-star hotel. Also the AC didn't work, we set it on 30degrees but I got sick after this "vacation" because it only blew cold air.

The price was fine and the location was good.

Friendly & nice hotel with perfect location in the center of Tallinn
    • Guest Room Premium

I added my company details for my invoice when I booked on booking and I got an email that it would be considered but nothing was done when I came in. I paid by arrival and let my business card so that I could get the correct invoice the next day but unfortunately company name was wrong so needed to wait again for correction but friendly staff and mistake is human ;-)

Perfect location near the city center Friendly and competent staff Performant WiFi Private parking just in front of hotel

Clean comfy stay. Came back, would come back a third time.

Breakfast was good but very limited to what you could have. Just depends what you are used to i guess. no bacon, fried egg, means to make toast. other than that its ok.

Location of the hotel is great if you want to be visiting old town as it's a short walk away. Rooms are clean

Nice hotel in city center
    • Guest Room Premium

Curtains in room didn't black out totally wich is not great with the long days in the summer. An eye mask was a solution to this problem. Bathroom was a bit small but sufficient.

Room was spacious, bed was very comfy. People at front desk did their absolute best to make sure everything was ok and they provide you with great tips for dining etc. Gym was ok but not fantastic, location of the hotel however was perfect. Close to shopping center and walking distance of old town and harbour.

Great Hotel, In a great location,In a great city!
    • Superior Room

Drinks in the hotel bar could have been cheaper.

Good location. Only a fifteen minute ride on the No4 tram from airport to hotel. Hotel itself was excellent. Clean rooms and surrounding facilities. Breakfast had a large selection of foods on offer. Hotel within a fifteen minute walk to the beginning of Old Town, pick up stop for open topped tour buses and ferries to Helsinki. Loads of restaurants,coffee shops and retail outlets in easy walking distance. A great choice of hotel.

We could not check in at 7pm since the room was not arranged.
    • Guest Room Premium

We could not check in at 7pm since the room was not arranged. After returning at 10pm to check in, we were told that our promised type was not arranged and surprisingly downgraded room was allocated. In spite of that, they mentioned some parts of refund was not available.

Good value for money but no charm at all
    • Guest Room

Noisy hotel. Students party in the room next door, children running in the hallways, music playing in the night. Crowded at breakfast. Limited choice at breakfast (for €12 that is) .

Great location - large size of room - good bed - big bed !

Enjoyable trip.
    • Superior Room

Found it a bit strange to pay up front on arrival for our entire stay. At breakfast when supplies were running low they were slow to be replenished. We asked previous to arrival for supply of a particular milk and even though we were told it would be, it did not materialise. On a personal preference I don't like natural yogurt but there were no alternatives. It would be nice if there were.

Bedroom was comfortable and any supplies/extra towels etc was given to us. Staff very helpful. Hotel is well located close to the old town and across the road from the port so is excellently positioned. I would recommend this hotel.

The beds were comfy
    • Guest Room

Very noisy construction going all night around the hotel, bring earplugs. Housekeeping forgot to clean our room and left the door ajar on one day and didn't come till 6pm on another. Also the attempted up-sell for an upgraded room on check in is off-putting.

The beds were comfy

Please change your mattresses
    • Guest Room

Mattress was so soft that it was uncomfortable. Only cheap hotels have this kind of mattresses. Radisson, you disappointed me.

Great location for leisure and amazing personnel. I was offered a "pillow menu" to choose from 5 different types of pillows after I complained about uncomfortable pillows.

Probably my last time staying here.
    • Guest Room

Check in wasn't good. The staff initially told me I would get an upgrade to a bigger room because there were no other rooms available. After she found out that I didn't have breakfast included and that I wanted it, she said I would only get the upgrade if I purchased the breakfast at the rate she gave. That was really bad service, and to make it worse she was also training a staff member at the same time.

I have stayed here before and decided to come back again because I really liked the breakfast. Unfortunately, the breakfast is not as good as it was before and is the same from day to day. Was disappointing.

Business hotel
    • Superior Room

I was a bit unhappy about the breakfast. In my opinion it was not worth while buying it.

It's a big hotel with all it's pros and cons. Our (superior) room was big, clean and fine, so we could enjoy our stay. Stuff war friendly and able competently answer all our questions. Unfortunately I was very busy and therefore had no time to test the spa.

a relaxed family weekend trip
    • Family Room

The hight of pirrows. Three of us suffered neck ache next morning...

As a stay with a child, a bunk bed in the room was a reason to book that room. It was there and our child like it. Parents can use a sofa. Family room is specuous and we were relaxed in the room.

We will come again, for sure!
    • Superior Room

We will come again, for sure! Nice big rooms, very good breakfast and friendly staff! Good place, if you are in town for business and are not looking beautiful location. Room was big and place is still new.

Loved this centrally located hotel.
    • Guest Room

I felt that whilst there was a lot of choice for breakfast I found the range a little perplexing. This could be a local cultural thing which I normally really enjoy however I struggled to pull togethter a coherent plate of food. The pastries on our second morning were a little hard so perhaps a bit beyond their best before date. These are minor points and with regards to the range probably my own shortcomings and would not put me off going back to this excellent hotel.

The size of the room was excellent and the comfort was terrific. The location could not have been better and overall facilities were very good. I like the little emergency shop at the reception with snacks and drinks.

Good value for the money. Recommended!
    • Guest Room

Well, I do not like hotels that ask for payment up-front. Also, I could not get a coke/snack etc. without paying each time as it could not be charged to the room.

Wi-Fi is working very very well. It is seldom that I visit a Hotel where it works so well. Friendly staff that even gave me a small upgrade to a larger room that was spacious and in good shape. Good place for a visit to Tallinn and very close to Old Town.

Good but pricey
    • Guest Room

TV doesn't support YouTube, poor room soundproofing, windows facing another building

Rather good location, exceptionally tasty and fulfilling breakfast, spacious room, central heating 🔥

Great comfort, facilities and friendly stuff
    • Superior Room

Took us time to get the luggage back due to the queue in the reception area when we wanted to leave after the check out.

The room was very spacious and we enjoyed the comfort and having a great bathtub in the bathroom. Breakfasts are amazing with the wide range of food and drinks to choose from.

Right place to stay at Tallinn
    • Family Room

You hear all sounds from the bathroom.

Family room supports parents with up to 4 children. 5 minutes walking distance to the Old City. Third-party parking areas and restaurants near the hotel. Excellent breakfast supports you for at least half of a day.

In general none of the bad things were able to make my mood better or worse I was happy with my frie
    • Guest Room

Everything is so old I mean this hotel really needs to be renovated at least!!! Every time I close my room doors I was afraid so they would fall a part 😖 my room no was 445 if you would like to come and check

The only thing is good is location and staff. All the rest is just not working for a hotel which claims to have 4 stars I give 3 stars only.

Good location and great staff.
    • Guest Room

There was a construction site on next building. Lot of noise during daytime (0700 >>1800). Air conditioning was poor. There was a balcony in our room, so we could open the door if we needed fresh air.

Breakfast was great. Staff was very friendly.

Good stay near Old Town and Port
    • Guest Room

This hotel is standard Radisson quality and in a good location to Old Town (15 min walking) and the Port (5 min walking). There is construction going on that blocks the front of the hotel and it would’ve been nice to know that in advance. Parking is in a giant parking lot close to the hotel but rather expensive - 16 euro a day. The staff was fine but not overly welcoming. Good hotel for the price and location but don’t expect a ton of smiles from the front desk staff!

Bed was comfortable and room was clean.
    • Guest Room Premium

Due to construction in Park Inn we had to look for the reception for a while as google maps showed a different way. It would be nice if the customers are informed in advance about the change in way. Also there were no proper boards to show the way.

Bed was comfortable and room was clean.

Find the right parking entrance
    • Guest Room

There was reconstruction works, so the main entrance was closed and You need to get in from opposite side. It,s difficult to find right parking entrance, lack of hotel signs on street.

Value for money, location, cleanness

Pleasant, clean and relaxing
    • Guest Room Premium

There are construction works going on outside the building but it is silent and it didn’t stop me from staying at this hotel for 3 consecutive times in four months.

The hotel has excellent food and I loved the breakfast especially their hot chocolate and friendly staff.

Comfortable, central, very good free wifi.
    • Guest Room

location, very friendly helpful staff who all spoke English, clean, very comfy beds. I shall be back next week.

Breakfast buffet was a fantastic selection however the hot food was stone cold!

The rooms are clean and the style is nice.
    • Family Room

Unfortunately the breakfast buffet does not offer much options (two types of sausage and cheese). The minibar was not filled. Skin care products were not refilled during the stay. We ordered breakfast bags instead of the buffet for our trip to Helsinki. Bags were not filled (only one bag contained a sandwich). Breakfast rooms were quite cold.

The rooms are clean and the style is nice. I liked the floor heating in the bathroom.

Great location and value
    • Guest Room

Great location, easy walk to the Old Town. Room was small but was perfectly fine for two of us. Hotel has a nice vibe - modern and inviting. The staff was friendly and spoke perfect English. We did not have breakfast or visit the bar.

Comfortable and nice.
    • Family Room

The surrounding of the hotel was a bit messy, a big parking space and some buildingconstruction opposite to the hotel.

The family room was very spacious and nice. Our kids loved the bunkbed.

The wifi access was set only for 24h and had to be renewed.
    • Guest Room

The wifi access was set only for 24h and had to be renewed. The stuff did not inform about that. The access to the hotel is complicated. There is some renovation works from the street side and there is NOT ANY info how to get there. Shame

Nice for a short weekend break for families.
    • Family Room

The view from window was of a building site and could see direct in to other people's rooms. No room service up to room and food and bar serving down stairs closes at 23:00.

The beds were comfy and family room nice and big. Easy walking distance to both old town and new town. Every one at hotel spoke English. Just 10 euros for 15 minutes taxi ride from airport to hotel.

Another good stay!
    • Guest Room Premium

The room was a bit cold, and heating was not strong, but I was given a radiator.

Very big room, nice bedroom/mattress, nice bathroom, excellent breakfast with fresh juices, salads, warm dishes, etc.

As usual in the case of ParkInn, sustainability is at the...
    • Guest Room

Unfortunately, not as comfortable as I am used to at ParkInn (still significantly better than the Tallink across the street though). The room was not completely clean.

As usual in the case of ParkInn, sustainability is at the core of the hotels. The breakfast was good. Location very convenient, both to get to the airport as well as for business and sightseeing in Tallinn.

Worth a booking
    • Guest Room

The main entrance was from the back of the main street, which was not very convenient and a bit creepy at night.

Excellent location, quite a big bathroom, nice and helpful staff, decent price. Generally speaking, worth a booking!

Very good breakfast and great location, also close to the...
    • Superior Room

The heating wasn't working (in the two rooms that we booked) so the first night (until I asked for an external heating) it was quite cold and uncomfortable.

Very good breakfast and great location, also close to the old town.

Very well located hotel
    • Guest Room

The beds are not very comfortable, with too thin matresses on the top of the bedsteads.

Within walking distance to the harbor and the city center, the hotel is very well located, but rather hidden from the main street.

Lounge was nice and the breakfast was great.
    • Guest Room

There was a construction site across the street from the room. Construction workers used some kind of elevator and first thing I saw in the morning was those guys from the window in fourth floor. A bit disturbing. No view even though there would not have been that construction site. Beds were not that comfy, but ok I guess.

Lounge was nice and the breakfast was great. Room was very basic with everything you need and no extras.

Just good . I recommend
    • Superior Room

There was a restauration in the neigjbour building closing the main entrance to the botel so we had to turn to tbe corner or to enter tbrouvh a dusty tunnel but i think it is temporary works

Everything was fine

Ask for a room that's not overlooking the construction site next door.
    • Guest Room

The hotel is next to a construction site and our room overlooked and heard the construction. They even worked on a Sunday. You have to park in a public car park even though they offer parking. I think this is again due to the construction. Getting to the hotel entrance from the street was through an improvised walkway.

The location is good and an easy walk into the Tallinn Old Town.

Enjoyable and Tallinn is now one of my favorite cities in the world.

. No breakfast included.

. Very comfortable rooms with wifi, TV, den k, closet. Due to the duration of my stay, I had two different room and one of them had a bathtub! . Very clean. .The staff is helpful and they are nice! . Even though the street is under repair, the hotel stays in a quiet neighborhood and you took around 15 minutes to the Old Town and 5 minutes to Rotterman City.

Ok place to spend a night.
    • Guest Room

There was no minibar in the room, and the hotel was in a middle of a construction site. We also did not realize that there were two separate beds and not one queen size as you could assume.

When we arrived our room was promoted to a premium one but I really do not know the difference between a standard one and a premium one, our premium did not have a minifridge. The location was close to harbour which was good because we could leave our luggage to the hotel and pick it up when we went to harbour. The room was modern and clean.

NO parking
    • Guest Room Premium

When we booked this hotel it was said they have parking place. When we arrived turned out they don't have one, they suggested use any near public parking place. So we end up with parking more than 1km away form hotel. Good luck to carry bags till hotel by foot for more than km.

Totally overpriced, breakfast very poor
    • Superior Room

The breakfast was really disappointing - no salt added to anything, so everything was tasteless :( Also, by 10 am lots of things were missing. We were really expecting something nicer. Also, the corridors had a funny smell about them, although the rooms were ok. No luxury here.

The location is nice - 10 mins walk to the old town. Staff were helpful. Room was clean, it was nice to find some chocolates and a couple of bananas on arrival. Everything worked well. Despite having a huge construction site the room was quiet and we slept well.

great city hotel.
    • Guest Room

bathroom was a bit small and extractor fan was not working. access to hotel wasnt great as there was building works for a hotel extension.

room was very quiet and very comfortable. next to the old town which made everything perfect. old town is great for a city break.

Middle class hotel on the good location. If hotel is only for sleeping it's ok.
    • Guest Room

On breakfast personnel has problems to keep all things available on morning rush hours. Room was quite small and little bit old fashion , specially floor carpet.

Very basic accommodation . Good location. Parking for the car ok.

Personel is kind and helpful.
    • Guest Room

Building jobs carried out next to hotel, be ready to wake up at 8.00 a.m. (even on weekends) Room curtains are not tight, room is not dark in the morning. Rooms need to be renovated already.

Personel is kind and helpful. Hotel is situated on walking distance to Old town. Breakfast is very common nothing to comment.

Breakfast needs improving
    • Suite

We weren't impressed by the breakfast. The selection of breads was quite poor (and two out of four mornings the breadrolls were dry and far from fresh). We had a family room, and the sofa bed was pretty uncomfortable. The curtains didn't close properly, and the room got too light in the mornings. Add loud music from somewhere nearby, and you haven't got a good night's sleep.

The location is pretty good, not too far from the old town. Our family room was spacious.

good service
    • Guest Room

The hotel could change the shower curtains to about 25 cm longer so the toilet floor would not get so terribly wet.

The room was quiet and comfortable, service professional.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Location was great, 10 min walk to the old city.
    • Guest Room

Room was small, bathroom was very small. It was a pricey stay.

Location was great, 10 min walk to the old city. 10 min drive to the airport. Stuff was friendly.

Fine location
    • Guest Room

Very slow check in because staff also had to answer phone calls at the same time. Breakfast room is not big enough for a hotel this size

A standard chain hotel fully up to international standards.The location is fine for ferry passengers.Substantial breakfast

Sauna/Jacuzzi not included
    • Guest Room

It was not made at all clear that the sauna/jacuzzi facilities were not included in the price of the hotel. It is in fact 26 euros to rent the private sauna room in an evening.

Good breakfast for 10 euros.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Soooo unclean bathroom !
    • Superior Room

Soooo unclean bathroom !! Hair everywhere , bad breakfast ,full of drunk people screaming in night + constructions going near hotel ,so loud + hard to find hotel enterance because enterance is not on street but in parking area + in booking.com they said we will have balcony but we didn't have

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Small business hotel with rude personnel
    • Guest Room

Extra small rooms, literally half a normal room. Unfriendly personnel - refused to provide any food at 23:01 as the restaurant was closing at 23:00 and they saw me standing and waiting for them (I was starving); requested pre-payment without any reason which caused me to miss chance for a dinner.

Nothing good really, except place was somewhat clean

The location is good and the price is good
    • Guest Room

There is some Construction work going on outside the hotel, and it is quite noisy. The Construction work has also made it difficult to let people know of its location. I also think the bed is too narrow. The writing desk is very uncomoftable for working. I was hopig there was the possibility of preparing coffee or tea in the room

The location is good and the price is good

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Family room was spacious and nice with kids.
    • Family Room

Only negative thing was that the view was to a building site. Otherwise it didn't bother, no noise etc.

Family room was spacious and nice with kids. Breakfast was good.

Close to the old town and harbor.

The suite is very spacious. Interior not spectacular but comfy enough. Public (outdoor) parking lot in front with plenty of space for an affordable price.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Mixed Feelings!
    • Guest Room

I can't really say much but I know that I didn't feel right in this property. I have stayed in many hotels, but this one, I have mixed feelings about it. The bathroom arrangement was a bit strange and small. Anyway, I don't think I could ever stay there again. The location was one of the best I have stayed in, but the atmosphere was dull.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The location where suitable for us.
    • Guest Room

Breakfast was very moderate, one choice of bread only 😞 in my opinion the level of breakfast is not for 4 starts hotel.

The location where suitable for us.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Very Comfortable
    • Guest Room

At the moment there are building works close by, although not a problem with noise,a few diversions apply to getting to and from the hotel

Very close to the shops and Old Town,and in a vert?good position for the Port.Breakfast is very good.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Avoid.
    • Guest Room

My bed had bedbugs. After the first night I was scratching non stop. I then asked to get a different room, and the scratching stopped. However few of my clothes got infected and I had to clean them all. The hotel didn't offer any compensation nor offered to wash my clothes. I tried wearing my suit after a few days and the scratching began again... The WiFi disconnects every 30 minutes or so. Bed was hard to sleep on and I couldn't get much sleep. Big light at the room from the TV clock makes it hard to sleep as well.

Breakfast was awesome, room was relatively big, the location was good. Receptionists were friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Well-located and modern hotel
    • Guest Room

Hotel entrance is currently blocked because of reconstruction works

Modern design, friendly hotel staff that is ready to help at any request even if you ask to bring a refrigerator to your room

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Convenient inexpensive hotel close to centre
    • Guest Room

Construction work made hotel access hard. Breakfast was chaotic and many items ran out like coffee and yoghurt.

Good location just 10 minutes to old city. Comfortable bed. Helpful English speaking reception staff

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Very comfortable and friendly.
    • Guest Room

Nice and quiet location even though in central tallinn. Plus close to public transport.

Best breakfast I had in any hotel so far. And staff in reception was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Good hotel.
    • Guest Room

Decoration of the room very minimalist (not to say poor). Staff was professional at check in but at the check out lady quite unfriendly.

Hotel location is good. Value for price is also good.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Good value for the money
    • Guest Room

Some nearby property played music which came through walls a bit too loudly. Also water pipes seem to make quite a noise when someone in neighbouring rooms runs water.

Excellent location near both harbour and city center. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Location near the Terminal D.
    • Guest Room

Construction work next to hotel. Cleaning could improve a tiny bit to reach perfection.

Location near the Terminal D. Good selection at the breakfast buffet. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Good
    • Guest Room

The walls are thin, I think, but we had no neighbors so there was no noise for the most part of our stay.

Good value for money. Personnel is very helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Clean and nice hotel with exceptionally helpful staff
    • Family Room

I suggest that you buy another coffee machine in order to avoid the congestion at breakfast.

The staff was super helpful and flexible, which was very appreciated, since our son was ill. Thank you so much!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Excellent price for what you get
    • Family Room

The given address is a restaurant behind of which is the entrance of the hotel. Something of course you solve he first time you enter the hotel

Everything was perfect!

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Great hotel, would go there again
    • Guest Room

The room was definitely too small - we could hardly find a place on the floor, where we could open our suitcase.

Everything was very clean and smelled good. The location is very good, there are several tramway stops but its in walking distance of the old town anyway and theres a mall nearby with a big supermarket (Viru keskus) - i love looking through supermarkets abroad :) The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet had a lot of fresh options.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Nice, modern room (stayed in Family room), we had everything...
    • Family Room

Parking lot does not belong to the hotel and I think ~13 EUR for the first 24h is too much, afterward it will cost about 5 EUR per 24h, but only if your car will stay there, if you are planning to use it - you should pay 13 per 24h each time.

Nice, modern room (stayed in Family room), we had everything we need in very good quality. Breakfast was just perfect.

Browse Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn traveller photo gallery