Reviews of Peoleo Hotell

Pärnu maantee 555, 76401 Tallinn, Estonia

#86 of 99 hotels in Tallinn

• Standard Double/Twin Room

- There was a weak wi-fi signal. - We were two adults and one child, but the child (3 years) was not provided with a separate blanket and a pillow.

The most important thing for us at this time was a cheap offer. The price is appropriate for the offer.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I wouldn't call this hotel a romantic place to stay for those who used to stay in any stars having hotels or just who like more luxorious rooms. Maybe for a young couple, students, a family on a journey for one night staying, someone who doesn't care much where to stay as long as there's a nice bed and private a shower it's pretty fine to choose this hotel. But for this I wouldn't reccomend choosing the better rooms like with balcony and so because it's not worth to pay more for it and the room in all might not be that neat what will dissapoint you. If you will spend there time only sleeping or getting some rest before you continue traveling/driving then economy room should be enough and then the price might be equal to what you've get.

This is the 4th time we (me and my partner) stay in this hotel from ~2014 july. I've already wrote one comment about this place rating it like (short version): "the price and what you get is more or less acceptable though I managed to find cheaper places offering same or maybe better living conditions". After all times staying here I'm keeping same opinion. All times we had different rooms so it's quite enough for comparing. This time room was clean and ventilated. Some cosy detail we found like different colour shining lights above the bed, that was just nice, cosy. Other rooms looked more "cold" when having nothing nice around. Bathroom was Ok, clean towels, soap, toiler paper, everything prepared. Our bedding was as white as it could be. This room was first one which was neat in all: there weren't no cracks or strange spots on the wall, some strange old lamps or old switchers, wires, older furniture (though there was one old classic looking amchair but it was clean, no dirt marks, didn't look like overused or so what we missed in other rooms). This time we used TV, it had some different channels, most in estonian language, but few with only estonian subtitles or even russian sounding so managed to find somethig to watch that we could understand. This hotel is near to main road to Tallin but is really peaceful around and, so it's very nice to wake up in morning in silence while hearing only few birds around. Usually there aren't many people staying or maybe all staying just for night so if you come earlier it's also quite calm inside the hotel. We had breakfast, it's always good because you have many options what to eat and I think almost everyone will manage to find something that fits for them.

• Economy Twin Room

Noise from corridor, I woke up couple of times during night when someone was walking by. Roof window was broken and as it was raining the noise kept me awake for a while. Overall I slept quite badly and that affects my low score I can give for this hotel.

Parking place is located near front door. Late check-in in the middle of the night went smoothly.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Location - it is quite complicated when you are traveling from Talling to south direction since the road is splitted and you cannot turn directly there. Breakfast could offer more

Value/price is good In general hotel was clean and quiet Location if you are travelling south from the

• Economy Twin Room

The shower was all moldy, broken knobs, not enough hot water. The room was not at it's cleanest also. Didn't really understand what the receptionist was doing and saying while checking in. Highly recommend to avoid this "hotel" if possible.

Breakfast was ok.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Good location for us because we were heading to the south early in the morning and arrived late ferry. Quiet and clean. Near roud E67 and easy to find.

• Economy Twin Room

WiFi didn't work. Shower drainage didn't work well. Far from the city. Old furnuture at least in our room (Dec 2017).

Friendly staff, good breakfast, 24h check-in. Good for spending one night when arriving by car from Latvia or South of Estonia in the evening.

• Standard Triple Room

Despite of advertised restouran - no chance to get a dinner around 21:00. No single chance to have a dinner nearby. Had to drive abt 7km to nearest place. Breackfast was quite shorty. Cold scrambled eggs, cold boiled eggs, no orange/apple juise at all.

In general place is clean and quite. Very big parking lot so no hassle to drop a car for a night. Rooms are clean and everything works as expected.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bed was double futon style mattress on a wooden stand - all of it about the height of my knee (I am short). Very hard. Pillows smell stale and were hard too. Shower had mildew stains all around. Parking was non-paved with holes. Located 25 minutes south of Tallinn - nothing around but the road. No lighting outside at parking.

It was a bed. Large sitting area.

• Economy Twin Room

Not very good location, hard to find (need a car to get there). No lights outside, so parking and getting to hotel was very difficult with a child and bags in the dark. Brekfeast was very poor and no refill if something were empty. Economic room was not like in the pictures, very old and too small. The basic room was fine, but very cold bathroom.

The price was okei.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

I was in contact with the hotel 3 days before our arrival, and asked if the restaurant is open on our arrival day's evening, they answered yes, till 22.00. When we arrived at 19 o'clock, the restaurant was closed, no reason why. It would not be a big problem if the hotel would not be in the middle of nowhere, out of Tallinn, and we would not arrive after 2000 km driving without sleeping. We were very disappointed and exhausted. Then somebody warmed a little soup for us, at least. Too soft springy bed, poor breakfast, some food is not fresh (e.g. poridge, hams, cheese,).

Free parking in front of the hotel, good room facilities (except the bed), clean towels and bedclothes, good coffee, fresh vegetables at breakfast.

• Standard Triple Room

There was mould everywhere, no vetilation at all, floor in bathroom was wet and i could heare noise of water, when stand on it, there was water under tiles and plaster between tiles was dirty.

I didn't like it

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The pillow wasnt really comfortable. I had booked a room with bath but they didnt gave me one with a shower.

it was easy to find and far enough from the main road to still be a calm place.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

I've chosen double bed in preferences (and actually it was also 5 eur more expensive), but the room was with 2 single beds.

We were allowed to checkout 1 hour later after official check-out time.

The bed was a bit too soft for me but other people who stayed with me didn't complain.

Morning coffee was really good and the stuff was very nice and friendly!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Some repairing works should be done. Noisy because of thin walls and door. Breakfast 2 types of choose. Porrige or prepared plate for each individual person.

• Standard Triple Room

Dirty rooms and aweful bathroom: in first room, there were rotten parts of wall siding under the shower, mold and black lichen on the tiles. Fortunatelly, we can manage to change room to other (because of that). Bathroom was a bit better (but still - dirty floor, and showers were unpleasant). Room was dark and with smell of moisture.

• Economy Twin Room

The shower's door are broken, they must be renovated. But it didn't matter in our room, because we didn't have hot water at the shower. The window also was broken. Breakfast was with small variety.

Location and parking area.

• Economy Twin Room

Our first room wasn't clean but the receptionist sorted it out for us and change us to another one.

Great place to book if you are going to the airport the night before. It's cheap and not far from it. The staff was grear, the girl in reception was really helpful and changed our room.

• Economy Twin Room

The shower was making noices and in the middle of the night I felt sorry for my neighbours, because I came late. Water was going out on the bathroom floor from cabin. Bed linen I do not know if it was changed after another guest, because I found a lot of hair on it. Room lock was almost falling down from the door. Wifi poor.

The outside yard near the cafeteria was very nice.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Bathroom after shower is all in water. Although end of july the heating on. Terrible garbage can in bathroom dirty and full of rust. Lady in restaurant very posh and unkind, unprofessional guy at reception, i do not recommend that place. Rather a motel.

I liked the garden and green area around, food at restaurant very good although poor choice.

• Standard Triple Room

Firstly, hotel was very hard to find. We had issues even though we had a navigation. Hotel is by the big road but you have to go through small ones to get there, and around a field, the hotel is actually next to it. We got out of the hotel and the first impression was a very strong cow smell...which we could smell also whole night in our room. The room was rather shabby, beds uncomfortable (had strings) and the bathroom was even shabbier - there was water under the tiles! It was also cold in the room. Room was also not particularly clean, especially the bed linens. Many unpleasant details, such as that the blinder kept on rolling up itself so we rather left it open whole night. Breakfast was included in the rate but it was quite poor, basic. There are surely much better hotels in Tallinn and although we chose this one because of its location near the road leading south of town, this was not a good choice. We would not stay here again.

The only thing we liked was a free parking. Staff was friendly too.

• Economy Twin Room

The room was very dirty. Only 1 towel provided for me and my wife. The kids room had a dirty towel in the shower and the bathroom had not been cleaned. The toilet had not been flushed from the previous guest.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Not enough channels on tv, since we stayed in the hotel most of the time. Also the internet wasn't great, streaming videos took a long time. No shampoo/showergel from the hotel :(

Amazing kebab in the hotel restaurant.

• Economy Twin Room

During the three-day stay there is no cleaning and replenishment of toiletries

Fast and good accommodation on highway in good distance on Tallinn. No noise from highway, normally breakfast

• Economy Twin Room

I was waiting for 10 min but no one came to reception. I was forced to look for some one to check me in, it took another 5 min to find some one. The room was dirty and very old. The sink was rusted and almost unusable. Beds were so old that springs were felt through. Sky lite window was broken and with out any shading. Walls are so thin that you can hear what happening in next room, as it is inside your head. During the breakfast there were no clean plates, again only after finding some one from the stuff , he found several clean plates. Seems that this was nice place in the past but now no one cares any more, the place is old and unmaintained . No one takes care about guests and cleaning.

There is nothing to like about this place. Old and dirty. This place have also camping, that looks deserted and ruined .

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Room was smelling bad and it didn't look so clean. You could smell mold and bad smell from bathroom. Breakfast was poor but you could find something to eat.

Location and staff.

• Standard Triple Room

It was difficult look for hotel's location. There was big water staine on our room's ceiling. The night spots need a better wall's fixation .

The staff was frendly, speak english and finish.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Standard Double/Twin Room

There was some noise from the corridor, so earplugs may be useful. Only window is on the roof and unluckily it was not having a curtain to keep the light out. TV was not having working antenna cable. Beds are shaky but OK to sleep.

Clean room and public places. Cheap. Good and free parking place. Hotel is situated well if you are driving Via Baltica.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Poor internet. Bad smell in hotel. Bed is not comfortable. Not suitbale for families with kids.

Breakfast is ok. Good coffee. Price for this kind of services is good. 25min from Tallinn center.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The room was a bit bleak. Seems like an old roadside motel that has been renovated a bit. Breakfast was not particularly tasty or fresh.

A basic motel conveniently located along the Tallinn-Pärnu road, but entering from Tallinn direction seemed to require a bit of a detour up the next ramp on the motorway (at least that is what happened to us), so access from Pärnu direction is much more straight forward. Parking in the yard is easy and accessible.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Economy Twin Room

It might be caused by some mysterious circumstances and the hotell was fully booked. I understand that I got the last room available, but the bathroom surely needs renovation, also the window on the roof had mold. The room was clean otherwise, but for example there was no phone...does everyone have iPhones nowadays? LOL The breakfast...I always have my ricecakes with me, because I know, that celiac disease isn't well known. I gave my own ones to a woman who was staying there for several days and didn't get any "bread" served by the hotell. Also lactose free stuff is very rare.

I like hotell Peoleo and I've been there several times before. The restaurant was OPEN 'till 22.00, which was good.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Standard Triple Room

Not comfortable shower (leaves wet floor in bathroom). Can hear neighbors. Location quite outside the Tallinn. Unattractive surroundings (looks like the hotel is in the middle of abandoned place).

Comfortable room, friendly staff, good breakfast.

• Standard Triple Room

One should bear in mind that the place is not in the center, so you need a car to get around and it will take some time to reach the city centre (more or less depends on the time of the day). I do not mind the simple furniting, but there should be more effort made, when cleaning...

This is a very basic cheap place, but I would say it is good value for money - the room is big enough, the beds are quite comfortable, the breakfast was fine, too, with something warm (eggs, potatoes) and usual cheese and ham plates. A special delight was personnel - the employee, who met as at the reception was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. So, all in all we are very satisfied with place and would recommend it to others, who travel on budget.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

It is not really a big deal, but there were a few rhings I didn't like about our room. When we first got there, it was really humid there and the scent in room was unpleasant. When we turned on the heating, it became a bit better, but not so much and humidity didn't go anywhere. Beds also are not so comfortable and are noisy. In bathroom there was a little problem with water - you need to wait for some time to water to get warmer, also there is no normal place for toilet paper, humidity also affects it and it was a bit wet. It wasn't bad in overall but for me personally the price is a bit high for what you've get.

I like that in the room there is a big bathroom, heating (which is really important, because it wasn't warm outside), I also enjoyed a big window and view from it, at night there was no problem with it because curtains don't allow the light get into the room. Location is really good, if you are travelling by car.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Rooms would need some renovation/update. Would have liked more variety for breakfast.

Good location for a stopover in Tallinn. Very helpful staff. Clean and spacious room.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Needs more attention in breakfast time/area from the staff.No lift.

Beautiful and quiet location.Well decorated rooms.Restaurant downstairs with posibility to have a room service.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Shower was old and rusty and there was no bidet at all. Breakfast was quite poor, some slices of cheese and ham on a plate covered with plastic film, one plate for each. No rolls, only toast. Coffee wasn't good. Porridge was dried up to one hard "ball of porridge".

Cheap price. Suitable for someone who wants to sleep the night and move on.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

A lot of trouble to get to the hotel. If you drive by direction Parnu-Tallinn is it fine. But if you drive from Tallinn side... be ready, you'll stand up with difficulties. The price was very high for that hotel

The hotel only for one night. Not more

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Standard Triple Room

Hotel is in a terrible state (conditions) Everything old and needs immediate repair. good only for one night, passing through, otherwise not recommended.

The hotel is in very good location.WIFI -ok. Breakfast poor and not tasty.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Standard Double/Twin Room

At our room was a big spider.One bed was higher than another,one rosete hasn't worked.There was a very bad tv with 3 channels.At hotel inside was really cold.Shower was very bad,and at bathroom was awful bug.Breakfast...The same dishes from yesterday.

Good wifi.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Evening food was terrible, supposed to be a menu but only choice of 2 items. When it came meat was grey and looked like a ready meal.

Location, staff friendly, comfortable and cheap.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

- If you take a room with a balcony, you have balcony without chairs / table and see backyard full of remont junk and overgrown trees, bushes etc. - Wifi did not really work in room - Surroundings of the hotel had not been maintained for years. - You won´t manage there without a car, supermarkets are too far away. - Breakfast was the worst I have ever seen. When we went there 07:40 (breakfast from 07:00 - 10:00) allmost half of the sortiments were allready gone (see the picture)

Quiet location

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Standard Triple Room

The TV and air conditioner didn't worked at all, the shower sprayed in all directions and it was impossible to use it. For the breakfast we got predefined portions of cheese, ham and vegetables for the sandwiches and there was some eggs, porridge, tea and coffea on the table but it was quite a "home made" and not very tasty.

The women in the reception was very friendly, our booked room was missing one bed, so she gave us additional room for the third person for free.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Room door was little tricky to open. Building was quite old and not so good conditions anymore.

Small hotel to recommend if you want just cheap option to sleep, shower and have a simple breakfast. Friendly, young staff too. Room and hotel were clean so no complaints about that even building was little expired otherwise.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Wifi only worked in reception area, but as the hotel had only just re opened the day before, it may be better now.

Friendly staff and a good location for catching the early ferry to Helsinki

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Cleanes, confort, food! Thre star clasification is not right.

No available croasant!

breakfast could be better

good location,good internet,very nice personal

Price

It was ok

Cigarette smoke.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Looked more like a hostel.

The spirit of the hotel was nice.

nithing

clean, great price, convenient

• Standard Double/Twin Room

The breakfast could have been better but was still good.

The rooms were great.

Cold and smooking

Big room

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Rooms need sanitary repairs.

• Economy Twin Room

The room furniture, facilities are since Soviet era. Noisy, sounds from corridor... Breakfast was nice.

Great price performance

"budget" hotel

Good location, close to city center and ferry.

Bathroom needed some repairs

Quiet location

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bed matress was really thin, so the bed wasn't too comfortable.

Very clean, modern hotel, nice staff. Breakfast was good.

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Staff was nice and understanding, resolvet any problems. Breakfests were warm and delicious. It was a quiet place outside town.

Poor breakfast

Very friendly management, enough space for parking, very close (few min drive, straight way) to the city centre.

• Economy Twin Room

The shower was not so good. You have to fix it.

Everything.

• Standard Triple Room

Easy to drive by, but not on motorway, but nearby.

The room Nr.120 was a little humid and cold in July

Good breakfast, good car parking in the front of hotel

• Economy Twin Room

Smell was terrible in hole Hotel. The look of hotel wasn't inspirable.

Quite close to Tallinn + cheap

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Location- next to high voltage electro lines

Friendly staff, quiet rooms

• Economy Twin Room

The whole water from the shower goes to bathroom floor...

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Breakfast was good. Beds comfortable. Good choice when arrive late and want to continue Via Baltica next morning.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Standard Triple Room

low quality of wi-fi noise from the road

good location for car travelers only simple and clean rooms

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Nice place to stay and great team. Big thanks to Oliver who know that is true hospitality! You made our stay in hotel fantastic!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Economy Twin Room

Old and not clean rooms. Nasty bathroom

Good breakfast and price. Large and comfortable hall and restaurant.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Old rooms

Dog friendly hotel, great staff

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Standard Triple Room

Pretty old building and rooms but it was still ok

Really Cheap and good, +breakfast also included

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard Double/Twin Room

Good location near main road, but no noise in the room. Friendly staff.

Browse Peoleo Hotell traveller photo gallery