Reviews of Tallink Express Hotel 3 stars

Sadama 9, Tallinn City-Centre, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia

#50 of 99 hotels in Tallinn

Location is great for that price and room itself is very...

There is no air conditioning, was quite tough with +27 outside. No locker in the room.

Location is great for that price and room itself is very nice. Quite modern and clean. I’d say definitely great place to stay during fall/winter.

Very friendly staff ... a true 3-star/budget experience

Very noisy. Surrounded by construction. Room was above the lobby so could smell smoke from smokers who stepped outside. No ventilation in room so had to keep window open as it was unseasonably warm that week (and no fans in room either). Bathroom had a moldy aura to it (and there was mold along the strip between the toilet tank and seat - see picture), yet it appeared to be clean. (Overall floor that my room was on smelled a bit moldy too - however I have allergies so am pretty sensitive to it.) Toilet required that you flush twice. You could not charge a drink or food from the restaurant to your room. I mistakenly booked this hotel instead of the adjoining sister hotel/spa (same name but is a "spa" hotel - 4 star). I was looking for an iron (rooms do not have one, which makes sense because it is only 3 star) so had to use a very old one while standing in the linen closet on another floor. But I acknowledge that was my fault for booking 3 star/could not expect anything different with regard to iron.

Good location. It is a 5' walk from the port where the ferry you take to/from Helsinki, and a 10' walk to Old Town. Friendly staff.

Good in winter but uncomfortable in summer

The rooms did not have air conditioning or fans and as it is summer they were far too hot. The road outside is very noisy so you cannot have the window open and there are building works ongoing directly outside the hotel. Also, the towel rail in the bathroom was hot 24/7, you could not turn off. The room was very uncomfortable due to the heat but would be ok in winter.

The place was very clean, the restaurant very good, the staff worked very hard especially at breakfast as they constantly refreshed the food. There was plenty to eat, a good choice and very good coffee. The rooms were clean and tidy.

it was so bad

every time I have to connect to the internet. I couldn't sleep because of the high and louder voice in the corridor every time. room was too hot and there is no Air Condition. Bad bed arrangement

Ferry good!

Nothing really no faults at all

Very hardworking staff great location both from the ferry and for exploring the old town. We really loved going to the spa next door. Enjoyed good food both at breakfast and lunches. Will recommend it to all. Just wish the flights and ferries were cheaper from Scotland.

Economically reasonable stay with some areas for improvement

1. Room could have been bigger, the window view was towards construction site, during construction hours it was quite noisy and air was dusty (when window was opened). 2. Smoking area was under our window so smell in the room was not very good when someone decided to smoke outside. 3. Wi-fi was not password protected and signal was quite weak/connection slow. Should be easy to fix with adding some extra routers and security system.

1. Perfect location - seaport terminal is 5 minutes away, the old town is 10 mins away. 2. Helpful staff - when we needed extra blanket because it was too cold, they responded and gave us extra one. They were also helpful with all out inquiries. 3. Breakfast was above average compared with it's price.

Nice location close to the seafront and to the cultural area...

Free WiFi. Pages would often not load at all, so I constantly had to restart them. At other times, WiFi is slow. I had a room on 4th floor and the signal wasn’t good. Was frustrating to work with such WiFi.

Nice location close to the seafront and to the cultural area of Tallin. I enjoyed walking to the seafront which is a short walk from the hotel. Within walking distance from the old town also.

Value for money hotel, cheapest one with breakfast near old town during our stay

Bathroom need to be refurbished. Shower door is broken. No tea facility in the room. Although we can borrow kettle to the receptionist.

location : 5 min to port , 10 min to old town. Extra bed is free for children. Breakfast is good, but same menu everyday

WiFi is a very normal thing these days.

WiFi is a very normal thing these days. They had a very bad WiFi service. The room did not have a pair of slippers. They said you have to buy it for 2.90 €!!!! There’s a construction going on which makes it impossible to sleep in the early mornings. The breakfast variety is very limited.

Hotel for a short stay

There is a construction next to the hotel. Impossible to sleep during the morning due to the construction work

Hotel near the port and near the old town.

Perfect

Everything was perfect: a vast array of breakfast choices, comfortable beds, clean bathroom and my favourite- the working radiator in the bathroom. I was sad when I neeeded the leave the room. Definitey a perfect choice for people who look for a nice place to stay. The walking distance from the Old Town? 5 minutes! and 10 minutes to the dock to Helsinki.

Location, good breakfast!

No conditioner, no body lotion, no free water, my next door guests did party, started after midnight, but ear plugs saved me. No air-condition. Low quality toilet papers(I think that i deserve to use thick and soft toilet paper if i pay 75 euro per night)

Good breakfast(they offer sprats), Kl.12 check out, super good locations (close to harbour-short travel to Helsinki, old town, sea plain museum), double layered windows.

Check in was easy and fast and the room was clean and...

There were a lot of groups at the hotel and breakfast was so packed at 8am that we had to just drink some juice and leave.

Check in was easy and fast and the room was clean and functional for our two night stay. It was in walking distance to the ferry and the Old Town.

Overall everything was fine.

Although the breakfast buffet as such was great, it was very crowded and tiring.

Overall everything was fine. My housekeeper was very friendly and helpful. And the breakfast buffet was great.

ok

Quality of food could have been better. Floor was very dirty. Building site in front of our window; noise from 7 in the morning on (but good closing windows)

Wifi worked very well. Good choice at breakfast. Very nice Aqua Spa in pattern hotel for reasonable price (8€), also good for children!

Very comfortable bed and clean room, good breakfast included.

Very comfortable bed and clean room, good breakfast included. Really good and quiet location, the hotel is near to the shops, grocery store and the Old Town. Easy to navigate.

All in all, it was great stay.

Construction next to the hotel. Breakfast - seen better.

Great location, next to the port. Great if You are traveling to Helsinki, etc. Comfortable bed. I really enjoyed SPA offer.

Overall, very good value for money.

Great location - 10 minute walk to the Old Tallinn. Plain but quite clean and spacious room. Restaurant Tempo right next to the front desk is nice and affordable. Good breakfast is included in the room rate.

Okay for one night

Checkin understaffed and not friendly. Many noisy traveller groups. Room not was not clean.

Basic-standard hotel near the ferry harbour - 6 mins walk from passenger terminal. Typical transit hotel. Bed was average quality, but fit for purpose. Bathroom modern. Breakfast okay. Discount for Spa next corner.

Comfortable stay near the harbour

I arrived at 9 PM and asked for a take-away breakfast due to the early departure. The receptionist said it should have been ordered before 8 PM. I see the point but this information was not available before.

Good choices for breakfast; a spacious room; very clean; the bed was comfortable

Nice room close to the harbour

Staff rarely smiled or greeted, I was twice asked for paying the room even though they already charged it via my bank account. In the entrance hall there is a very small aquarium with poor turtles - absolutely unnecessary and outdated to treat animals like this!

Location was close to the harbour and the city center easily reachable by foot. The breakfast was good (great variety), however, the warm food was not that good. Our room was spacious, had a nice bathroom and clean.

Definitely stay in this hotel

Couldnt ask for more: very nice breakfast with many food choices, comfortable and clean rooms, convenient location which is very close to old town, rooms offered at very reasonable price

Not that good as on pictures

Firstly twin room was given instead of double as booked. Room was very 'used'. Shower's door was broken. Very noisy, both from street and neighboring rooms.

Good breakfast, pancakes in offer. Fast check-out, helpful stuff.

Disappointing hostel

The towel was not so white---seem to be used for long time! The bed and the blanket was covered with a dark, grey and dirty blanket which doesn't seem to have been washed for years! The room was small. It was cold at night because you can feel the cold air coming in from the window. The shared bathroom and WC room is very very small. Didn't go to the kitchen.

The castle and the microwave. Nothing else was liked about at all! We booked it for its location because we have early flight the next day, but It was so difficult to find by walking. We called them, they told me we can go to the hostel by taxi. At 18 Euros single trip and 36 Euros return? In that case I would prefer a more expensive hotel in the city and taxi or airport shuttle bus (6.7Euros for each person)! I didn't want to call them and ask for direction at the beginning because the hostel information in booking tells us it was about 10-15 minutes walk away, so I tried to find the hostel by walking with the help of my google map yet half an hour later we still couldn't find it. Finally I called the booking line of the hostel and I was told they didn't know how I should come to the hostel. At that time I was at the terminal 1, they should have been able to instruct me to their hostel, but they just suggested to take a taxi. It was not so difficult for them to instruction their guests to their hostel because there is a good path to there and clear signs for the nearby parking lot. Under such a cold weather, they should try to offer as much help as they can! When we finally arrive at the hostel and tried to go in, our code didn't work! A young guest smoking outside the building told us we need to walk another 100 meters to the other building which belongs to the hostel! And we stayed at underground floor and no lift.

it is close to ferry port for Helsinki-Tallinn.

it is close to ferry port for Helsinki-Tallinn. it has a avarage room. A little tiny. so not very good for long staying. we stayed only 1 night and it was okey for us. Nothing is special. nothing is very bad. Breakfast was very very good. it was best side of this hotel :-)

Comfortable and practical.

No plugs near the mirrors. They changed the towels even though they were hanged and not on the floor (nice but not eco-friendly!.

Near the port and also old town. We needed an early breakfast so they prepared a breakfast box. We arrived much earlier than check-in time to leave our luggage there and the room was already ready, which was very convenient and comfortable.

Wonderful breakfast as always.

There is no parking lot nearby any more. Can park at sea-port for 6 euros / night. Room was not as clean as usually, there were bits here and there and so on.

Wonderful breakfast as always. Friendly stuff.

Good price per value

Don’t expect a good view behind the window. One lamp in the room was not working, but that made no trouble for us. WC could use better ventilation. Towels seemed a little small - but overall everything was ok, considering the good price.

Room had a nice design and comfy beds. Shower had a good water pressure. The location of the hotel is perfect! Breakfast had a good choice of different food.

Very nice place

I was upset that they said the reservation was for 2 nights. I thought I booked for one night which is all I stayed The girl was very nice but said she could do nothing to change it so I payed for 2 nites. They helped me with parking which I so appreciated as I had trouble and was exhausted

Clean, cozy, great breakfast.

Double bed is 2 single beds moved close (not 100% sure, we didn't check). After 5-10 minutes in shower water may leak on the floor (not well designed drain / flow. Toothpaste and cheap toothbrushes would come handy.

The hotel is clean, cozy, neat and well furnished. I liked the design. The breakfast is really nice. Hotel is in walking distance from city center (15 minutes, I think). Very friendly employees. There is a construction site under windows, so we closed the window and there was no sounds at night. Just open the window for 5-10 minutes before you go to sleep to let some air in. There is a hair/body soap in shower. Clean towels. Carpet floor in the room is comfy to walk without slippers. We enjoyed flat TV, it supports USB and you can watch movies on native language. The hotel is near the port. No smell, no sounds. When we left, the ship arrived at port and the traffic was... there was a jam and we were almost late for the bus (last minute luck!).

for touristic overnight only

Disco across the street (direction old town-harbor) was very load until 2.00 in the night, and closed windows not helped. Bathroom want to be renovated. Parking was not like described, but ~ok.

Ok

The room was to light during the night - couldn’t fall asleep. Another problem is the noise - it somebody speaks loudly in the next room- you can hear it in your room

A very good choice for a short or longer stay-everything at close proximity!

At the time of my stay-Christmas 2017, there were some consruction works near the port which happened to overlook my window..but really it did not bother us at all not to have a view as we were all day long outside.

Petrfect location near the port, with the bus stop to and from the airport within 5 minutes walk from the hotel and also right outside the gate to the castle of the old city.Really good value for money as all other places in the old part of the city were extremely expensive and rather overrated.Ther fact that there were many guests staying there proves my comments.Ideal both for friends, couples or families, it provides a great variety on breakfast.

Good hotel for a good price

The restaurant on the first floor is serving the breakfast which is quite good. However, regular dishes were simple and a little bit cold.

Nice hotel located not far from the city center. The price is good enough and the service is very good. Unfortunately, there is no parking near the hotel, but you may ask for directions to parkings located in 400-600 meters at the reception. Rooms are clean, look nice and are cleaned every day.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I paid about 7,5 euro to get from central bus station to hotel by taxi. Please do not forget to vi

All good! Thank you

Thank you Tallink Express Hotel! I really enjoyed all aspects of my stay. The staff was really nice and helpful. Breakfast fool of nice estonian food and fresh fruits, coffee, tea, juice. As optional I had Buffet dinner in the hotel for 14 euro ( salads, main and dessert!)

Recoomend if you visiting Tallinn for old town review.

In registration working people can be more smiley.

Food is great, many choose you can make. I liked that is near ocean, old town and also ships terminals. Place is quite. Also you get discount coupons for SPA (its second building near hotel).

Not worth the money

The room was rather shabby. The shower cabin was rusty and leaking. Spots on the bed sheets and on the walls. Mold on the toilet. Completely no sound isolation - I could hear people in the other room. At night it gets pretty annoying.

Close to the Harbour and to the old town

could have been better

When booking in the price was included also the parking. I travel with car for business, and for me this is a must. At arrival, after 10 hrs drive, I was told that there was no parking. Only after some hard discussion I had the permission to park in the parking of the nearby hotel belonging to the same property. The room was not the cleanest ever seen.

Breakfast and resto were ok

Location is great -- Linnahall, Rotermanny, Old town and...

Pillows are not really thick and roll-blinders do not provide complete darkness

Location is great -- Linnahall, Rotermanny, Old town and many other places nearby. Breakfast is unexpectedly good for 3 stars. Checking in and out are really Express, as it is supposed to be. Bathroom is clean.

Overpriced hotel

The hotel is definitely overpriced. More specifically, in the room there was nothing to eat or drink. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere and the hotel should had a modest selection of beverages and snacks (mini bar) like all the hotels of that category. Also, there should had been a tea or coffee facility in the room since the outside temperature is below zero. Finally, people who checked out had the option to leave their luggages in a room without any privacy or security. In more simple words, anyone could take any luggage he or she wished from that room. Overall, the hotel is very “cold” without any sense of hospitality or warmness.

The location is good.

No parking lot, you havd to leave your car in far away...

No parking lot, you havd to leave your car in far away parking lot plus pay for it extra; rude ladies at the reception; no warning that next to hotel there is construction going on - noise irresistable plus the whole building us shaking from construction work

Had a great nights sleep and great wifi

The hotel is clean and friendly, hotel staff spoke good English only problem was the blind in the room had a lot of holes in it and there was a lot of noice from the street as works were going on but that's just something the hotel can't help

The hotel is clean and tidy and staff are friendly and helpful

Good location near the pier, within 10 minutes walk.

Good location near the pier, within 10 minutes walk. Staff very helpful, we didn't have time for breakfast and he arrange to pack the breakfast for us next morning when we check out.

Will definitely to stay here again

All was as expected! Fast registration, kind stuff, comfortable and clean room. A separate thank you to the hotel staff for possibility to have the breakfast to go (large lunch box with sandwiches, fruit, dessert and bottle of water) due to early departure. Thank you!

a Weekend in Tallin

i booked few weeks in advance only to find out the price would be way cheaper if i had booked just a day before! whats the point?

Breakfast was excellent!Property is very close to ferry terminal. Staff very friendly n willing to help.

Disappointing and tired. Not good value for money.

I'm a little surprised that other reviewers have rated this hotel so highly. It's feels tired and needs renovation. Thin walls, absolute basic amenities, poor quality bed, very poor selection of cable channels, old carpeting in corridors, lax security luggage storage. . Location is at the harbour and not in the old town (may be an issue for some). I did not think this was good value for money.

WiFi OK and buffet breakfast probably the most redeeming feature of this hotel

Good place for a short stay.

Breakfast starts only from 7AM, but receptionist gave some snacks to take away. Nice touch!

Clean and quite comfy, great staff! Free parking, close to the port and old city.

Very nice!

Beds are shorter than I would expect (2meters) and slick on the floor - inconvenient if you're a couple and what to make one bed.

Friendly Russian and English-spoken personal. We came late (6 am) and they kindly extended checkout time till 2pm instead of usual 12am. That was very nice and convenient. Breakfast is good. Wifi works OK. Room is clean, features good restroom with thermostat.

Hallway noise so loud I thought my door was open. Outside noise was so loud I thought my window was open.

Helpfull and courteous staff. Room was fresh and clean

Beautiful view

In our room was some issue with fire alarm and security guy come to check it at 6am

View on the old town, free parking, close to city center, great brakefast

i have to pay extra to the police.

On reception I was asked just the car plate numer for parkin. In the morning I received a penalty for parking near hotel. In the hotel i got no instruction at what place I can part and where I can not.

6.0
    Clean and close to old town.

Maybe not a great place if you are travelling alone as a female. Place seems to be mainly occupied by middle aged single man who drink, smoke and spit in front of the property.

Clean and close to old town. Staff is friendly

Good location, dirty hotel with zero sound insulation

This hotel was below average. The room was pretty small and had barely any decorations. The carpet had some stains around the beds. The bathroom sink had a huge water stain. The toilet did not flush properly and it took at least 3 times to get a piece of toilet paper flushed down the bowl. Also, the mattress had pee stains on the flip side, disgusting !

Good location, close to Old Town and the harbor.

Mehh and blehh.

No parking available (full) although it said to have parking. Spent over an hour in the rain at midnight trying to solve where we can leave our car semi-safely. The staff didn't know of parking slots and there are no public carage halls in the whole capital of Estonia it seems. The parking behind the near-by gas station was the only one with space, but a bit shady place and the parking automat said to be running from 07-22, yet it charged us all the way beginning at 23:30 so paid 15 euros for parking a bit over two hours in the morning. The breakfast at the hotel was the worst from all breakfasts on our trip from Finland via Sweden, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Many weeks later I still don't want to eat scrambled eggs after I had some they had. The menu was really lousy. All in all we were already pissed off by the parking scheme, and the breakfast didn't make it any better the next day, so we were just glad to get out of the country on the next ship. Won't stop in Tallinn if driving the other direction.

Cheap price and the room was okay.

Nice place to stay if you are travelling by car.

Nice place to stay if you are travelling by car. Free paking. Breakfast was various and tasty. Our room was clean just as everywhere in the hotel. Hotel isn't so far from the historical center. Just 5 min walk.

The location is very good – close both to the ferry (to...

The location is very good – close both to the ferry (to Helsinki) and to the Old Town. It’s difficult to find a shop in the neighbourhood. During the breakfast the service was not very nice – the staff seemed to be put out with the guests and all the world. Generally – a good value for the price in the centre of Tallin.

Very decent, but with some caveats.

Our room overlooked the parking lot, which was not very pleasant and we had to close the window at night because of loud music and noises coming from the cars and people just chilling outside (we were on the second floor). The bathroom door was not in a good shape. The lock and the handle did work but were a bit of a pain to deal with. Although the room was clean overall, I did find a piece of a chewing gum under the radiator.

The room was pretty nice. It was moderately spacious and the furniture was alright. The bed was super comfy, with clean fresh linen, pillows and blankets. There was a flat screen TV with 19 channels in various languages (which is not much, but still OK). The bathroom was very clean. The towels were too. The location is pretty good in the sense that it is very close to the old town.

Convenient location for rolling luggage to ruise ship, but a bit out of town.

Couldn't turn off towel rack. No air conditioning. Few restaurants or shops nearby.

Convenient to cruise ship departure. Heated towel rack. Windows can open. Staff kindly prepared a simple box breakfast for our early departure.

Good hotel for a short city trip to Tallinn

Hotel is a bit older, but still very clean.

Very close to the city centre (walking distance!), relaxed parking possibilities directly at the hotel, decent breakfast buffet

Great place to stay in winter - no summer stay!

Wifi worked not perfectly.... in room was too hot, even with open window (no condition). Price vs quality in summer time do not correspond. In winter time hotel was fine, but not in summer. Max price 60 eur for the room i could give, but not 89 or 75..... :(

Great parking near hotel, old city in 5 min walk, very good breakfast.

Good place to stay!

The showerhead in our bathroom was broken. The prices in the hotel restaurant are overpriced!

A clean and beautuful room, excellent breakfast, the hotel is close to the old town. We got a free parking space, even after having checked out.

4 notti a Tallinn

Beds are small and uncomfortable. Rooms a bit small, ok for short stay. View from the room is sad (some rooms have a nice view, ask for that). Sometimes it was a bit hot in the room but keeping window open there was a noise of cooling system or something like that. Windows were dirty. Breakfast is various buffet but quality is so and so (sometimes it is crowded).

It is an informal modern place, well organized. Location is not in the historic centre but easy and even pleasant walk. It is convenient for the port. Access to the Spa in the nearby hotel is at a good discounted price.

Nothing relevant to say about a hotel not planned to enjoy.

Cients coming from Booking seem not to deserve confidence: they are requested to pay in advance (our case), something unusual at any other serious hotel.

Although basic, it can be seen as a convenient hotel due to its situation and an excellent breakfast.

Very nice breakfast.

Can't think of anything negative!

Very nice breakfast. Very convenient location (10 minute walk to the historical centre). Enough free parking spaces right next to the hotel. Next door Tallink Spa hotel offers great dinner buffet!

The place is only a few hundred meters from the ferry...

The walls are quite thin. You can hear what is going on in the corridor. The parking is free but it does not look like it is guarded and often there is no place for your car there.

The place is only a few hundred meters from the ferry terminal so it was very convenient. Hotel has a free parking. Spacious room. Good breakfast with a variety of dishes available.

Good experience

Hole window blinds allow light to pass through

Great selection of breakfast dishes; nice and clean room, it was cleaned after the first night without special requesting; good location close to Old City of Tallinn and the Harbour of Tallinn; direct public bus line from the airport, 2Euro tickets - no need taking a taxi; Balitic Sea coast behind the hotel.

Very good basic hotel

No air-conditioning, so if it's a hot summer day, the rooms can be a bit warm. Window can be openend.

Very good basic hotel for one-two night stay. Location excellent in the harbour (next to Viking Line terminal), walking distance to the city center. Free parking in front of the hotel. Motorbikes can be parked in front of the reception windows. Nice breakfast, not missing anything. Heated towel racks in the bathroom, so wet clothes can be dried over night (practical if riding motorbike in rain...). I have stayed here many many times, and will come back.

Fair price to stay in Tallinn (Old Town)

-cleanliness: we found small marks/dirt on the sheet of the bed. That was a big negative. -internet connection: the connection speed was way slow compared to Estonian fast internet standards. -noise: unfortunately, we were lucky. During our stay, there were a lot of kids making noise in the hallway or rooms. We strongly suggest you to mention "a quiet room" if you plan to book a room at this hotel.

-breakfast: It was beyond our expectations. Breakfast was rich enough for a 3* hotel. -location: We came by boat from Helsinki so the port was just next to the hotel, 3 mins walking distance. And also the hotel is located next to the old town, in 5 mins walking you can arrive the entrance of touristic area. -atmosphere: The hotel has a very friendly, comfortable lobby giving you good welcome. We found the decorations used both in and out of the rooms attractive.

Regret the stay. Awful breakfast. Bad value for money.

- Breakfast was awful. Worst scrambled eggs I ever had. Still a wide choice of tasteless products. - If you don't leave the breakfast room at the end of serving hour, because you are still eating, the staff starts vacuuming around you. Yummy. - The hotel is huge and feels more like a place for school trips than comfy stays. - Especially in the breakfast/dining room you have the feeling you are just a number and no one cares if you are there or not. - There is a refrigerator with stuff togo, like sandwishes and drinks. Nice idea, but ridiculously high prices: 2,50 EUR for a 0,5l bottle water. You are not the Burj Khalifa dear hotel management. - Instead of providing usual beauty products you will find a card which states: "Oh you forgot your beauty stuff? No problem, you can buy it downstairs" :-D

- Room was large and had an extra sofa - Staff at desk was friendly - Located close to old city - Neighbor-hotel has a nice little spa

Served its purpose.

The carpets in the room were quite stained. Also, the bedside table was sticky from spilled drinks. The breakfast selection was quite large, but the food was completely without taste.

The beds were comfortable.

convenient hotel

Strong sewer odor from bathroom.

Great location, the hotel is close to the port and walking distance to Old Town Tallinn. The room was clean and had a view of Fat Margaret from the window. The breakfast was simple but enough.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Prety good.

The smell of the room 108 was so bad, that we had to keep the window opened all the time. For one morning we asked take away breakfast and receptionist didn't order them.

I liked an interior and a hotel location, close to old town of Tallinn just about 5min walk.

Good stop over for Ferry Travellers

Lots of traffic noise and one group in the hotel partied outside into the early hours

Room was very clean. Staff very proffesional but could smile a bit more

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

the hotel is very near to the ferry terminal(walkable) and...

none that I can remember.

the hotel is very near to the ferry terminal(walkable) and to all the places of interest like the old town and to restaurants.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Good location and a comfortable stay

Gauze-like curtains in the room didnt block out any light. at this time of the year it is very bright all night long and we found it difficult to sleep in a sun filled room! black out curtains or heavy material curtains are badly needed.

Great location, clean and comfortable room. very good breakfast buffet.

Browse Tallink Express Hotel traveller photo gallery