Reviews of Spa Tervis

Seedri 6, 80010 Pärnu, Estonia

#24 of 43 hotels in Pärnu

• Superior Twin or Double Room

As they were fully aware, rooms need air conditioning as very warm in the Summer. The view from the room was limited, and a bit dark in the afternoon/evening (faced East). Breakfast had very limited options for vegetarian and vegans. Would have been nice to enjoy breakfast outside in the warm sun.

Easy parking, nice open air cafe with views, convenient for the town. Pleasant outdoor areas.

• Double or Twin Room

Food is a little uninspiring, edible just!

Water park is fun saunas and steam room Jacuzzi etc.... close to beach and town free bus to town and shopping centre short walk to nice parks.

• Double or Twin Room

First of all - very misleading the name of hotel. As I knew Tervis Paradis - that was the one i was looking for. After searching for this particular hotel - the Tervis SPA appeard first. As I didnt know that there are more than one Tervis hotel in Parnu, i assumed that I am booking the one I wanted - which was Tervis Paradis. But I ended up in some Medical hotel full with old people... and not a sign of water park... I requested a baby crib - got one that is NOT safe for a baby which is older than 3months and can stand up in crib. Room - very small. Breakfast - quite poor.

Nice park.

• Double or Twin Room

Only one thing: I requested for a double bed when we checked-in but nobody came to fix it in our room. We just moved our twin beds together and made it double. The staff @ the reception promised to call for the cleaning lady and make our bed but it didn't happen.

Location is perfect! Double room was nice and cleaned daily. Staff were friendly.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

I expected in an medical hotel to be better breakfast, everything was full of sugar and “ready made” onl heated up or taken from a package. Also I waited for special coffees, or a little table serving. Hotel room could have been cleaner we were in the suite and there was a little dirt on the floor and on balcony.

Service was amazing from Front desk, they helped us with everything. Spa was nice and I loved that there were so many different saunas and Japanese pool was great! Gym very good too.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Due to hot weather we were longing for air conditioning. Coffee was not good, but this is a problem in most of the countries outside of Finland.

The location was great and the available spa services cheap and plenty. The front desk services were great and the staff helped us a lot. The rooms were good and the amenities adequate. Breakfast was fresh and tastes were great.

• Suite

The cafe at the pool in spa was closed during all weekend.

The staff was really friendly and I felt myself welcome. The building was very big and full of tourists but still quiet.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

We accidentally booked wrong room type and even though the hotel was almost fully booked they managed to change our room with some awesome upgrade. Breakfast and lunch were very healthy and they offered very large variety of foods.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Waiting on line to check in for 1,5 hour was awful. We ordered double bed, but get simply twin. When we went to aqua center, same line to get in there. Can you imagine stay on line i a gown together with spa customers from street, dressed in winter mode.... it was more than strange. I will not stay here for sure, and will not recommend to anyone else. Management should seriously think about service they provide.

Hotel facilities were clean, at least..

• Double or Twin Room

Water center administrator had poor English so she could not answer if bathrobes are available for rent... other staff was valodu with great English.

Klientu of time to enjoy water center and baths- in the evening and morning as well. Breakfast was excellent.

• Superior Suite with Sauna

SPA zone was small, we needed to wait in line to get in, after we got in my locker key didn't work, and after I got a new key and got inside in the SPA zone we needed to wait in line to get in to saunas.. because the SPA zone was to full. SO we spent there like 10 or 15 minutes :D and left. Thank god we booked a room with private sauna.

Room with private sauna was amazing :), Perfect for two people to relax, beautiful view from balcony.

• Superior Suite with Sauna

For that money I was expecting better breakfast and not turning off jaccuzi at 22.00. It was exhausting to navigate through long tunnels connecting bulidings together.

Overall it was good! Really liked lux apartment with sauna.

• Double or Twin Room

Infrared sauna was not very hot, but the Salt sauna and the Turkish sauna were very good

The Room was small, but very clean and couzy, really liked heated floor in the bathroom. Nice spa, not very crowded. Very good location.

Bathroom was dirty: dead moscito on the sink, blue stains of toothpaste, etc.. overall, seems like if you are visiting this place not during high season (like summer) no one really cares. Hotel is mostly for elder people. Literally nothig within 2 km

nice view of the sea and clean sheets. That's it.

• Double or Twin Room

Massage - 23minutes in first flor, don’t remember which room number but end with 02 Maybe 2302? Women who make masage was angry and I didn’t feel good about that! Need to change attitude or job! It was on date- 29/10/2017

• Suite

1,0 Mb Wifi, have never seen slower in a hotel!! No ventilation in the room. Very hot and on the outside very noisy. No pressure in the shower. Tray breakfast with a looong queue. Seating in the basket court. Bedboard had full of hairs from previous guests. I am doubtful this hotel should even be on booking.com My worst stay in a hotel booked on booking.com

For 120 euro per night I expected to have at least hairdryer in the bathroom. Even this was missing. After having a shower, water was staing all over the place, something wrong with draining system. Not even a bottle of water in the room. Breakfasts were very primitive. For the Spa hotel it's a bit weird to have almost no treatments on Sundays. I ordered massage on Saturday, it wouldn't say it was a good quality, and the lady who did it started to tell stories of her life. Seriously? All in all, not worth for money.

• Double or Twin Room

The isolation of noise was quite poor. We couldn't sleep because our neighbours in the next room were shouting and banging. But luckily we got the other room another night and this problem was solved, though the hotel was fully booked.

We came there for the festival, and the hotel location was perfect for us. Also we could see the sea through our balcony which was pretty cool. Staff was great and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

no fans inside room, even the weather is cold. some ventilation may need in the room. And the room sound isolation is really poor between upstairs and side.

the design of this hotel, I like this, and they have common area.

• Double or Twin Room

For 109 euros a Night for a Basic Room , where you have to rent a kettle 20 euros or microwave etc its disgusting also no hairdryer . We never saw a cleaner in 3 days i had to steal a toilet roll from the trolley . I got cleaner to come on 3rd day ,when we were out she just made the bed and hoovered no new toilet roll or sheets . Swimming Pool was Closed for 2 Weeks .Its an over priced bed and breakfast . We had a massage , i have had better at cheaper prices , dumped on a table no music , no oil and only did by back half ,not impressed . would be ok with a 70% discount . not woth the money

Breakfast was ok

• Double or Twin Room

When I booked the trip, there was nothing on booking.com about renovations in the hotel. The pools were all shut, and you had to travel 2km to another spa. All guests had free use of the spa, as far as I understood. The worst, however, was the breakfast. The basketball court was transformed into a kind of school cafeteria, which certainly wasn't what I expected from a 4 star hotel. Had they chipped 20 pounds off the price, I wouldn't have minded, but this was simply unacceptable. The receptionists' response to our complaint was ice cold, and in general the service attitude left a lot to be desired. All in all, a disappointing stay.

The room was new and clean. The spaceship-like corridors for transition between buildings were useful (I imagine especially in wintertime).

• Suite

We booked a suite for 2 night stay. Booking showed a overall cost of 300 eur during a check out administrator told we have to pay 61 EUR extra for 3 year old child. This information was not told via booking even though we selected room with children. Breakfast was just horrible at room there was no air conditionig so in the morning room was 30+ degreen and barely got any sleep. Very poor experience.

Location is good in a walking distance from a beach.

• Double or Twin Room

We were totally shocked because of not possibilities to use all saunas, salt room etc. because of repairs and the need to drive to another SPA only to use the swimming pools !!!

Silent! Wonderful bed and TV programme with EXCELLENT country music till 4 a.m. !!!!!

The walls of the room were not soundproof at all, every little sound was heard from the neighbors, although they were obviously quiet people. The breakfast was not appetizing - no choice nor taste.

Location was good. Very quiet.

• Double or Twin Room

Spa was closed, breakfast was in a venue that seemed to be a gym hall. Loud, noisy and not relaxing at all.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is so big, that it is simply a money-making factory (no extras in the hotel rooms, while the room prices are high). Maximizing profit over customers back. But as a hotel shouldn't give you this feeling, the whole feeling you get as customers is "cheap" (even though the hotel looks good, and rooms are nice without any extras). The hotel is being renovated, and also the rooms where renovation is going on are still rented out to customers. Any decent hotel would close a wing of the hotel during such renovations in that particular wing. Therefore my low score of 5.4. The price simply doesn't justify the service level. Breakfast is served in the sports hal because the dining is being renovated. But as the hotel is so big, the waiting lines for drinks and food is long. I have never waited so long for getting my breakfast (and I'm not a complainer). The hotel policy is so cheap that they forbid you to take food from the breakfast along (I always take some fruit along to eat a bit later on the road, and no hotel forbids such things). So also here again the feeling is "cheap". The hotel addresses all guests in Finnish, which is sad! The first welcoming words should be only in Estonian, and secondly you ask in English where you are from, and then you can address the client in his/her language.

Rooms are refurbished and all have balconies, and look good (even though there are no extras like shoe polish, a coffee/tea maker, writing paper with pen/pencil).

• Double or Twin Room

The booking pictures were from the building which is set for renovation, also spa area is set for renovation at time of my visit, no remarks regarding this beforehand and had totally mislead on what the premises would be like. As the main building was under construction all guests were set to reside in post soviet building. Very disappointing. Need to have special remark if such thing is to be expected. In addition no shampoo in shower and other minor things not up to level of stars represented.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

no kettle in the room, I needed it to prepare food for my baby. Terrible lines in the breakfast, renovations works at the hotel currently happening there was disturbing. We had to walk like 3km from reception to our room.

location was good, right next to the park

• Superior Twin or Double Room

- Part of the hotel is under construction right now. No one mentioned that before. So be ready to eat in sport hall and experience renovation noises from 8am. - If you are looking for nice, cozy, mid sized hotel - this is not about it. All Hotel consists from 5/6 separate buildings (connected, but still...). So be ready to spend a time walking from room to breakfast, to SPA area, to reception and so on. Really sporty, but boring...

- Rooms are simple arranged, but clean and comfortable. - Friendly and helpfull staff. - Nice, just renovated roof bar with terrace outside and comfy sofas inside. - Enjoyable SPA area with several Saunas, jacuzzi, swimming pool.

• Double or Twin Room

Poor sound isolation between the rooms. Not nice to listen to a couple arguing. The hotel was a maze. Perhaps this was due to the ongoing renovation

Room on the ground floor, access to the garden, heading south to the beach. Friendly people at the reception.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Food (breakfast)was at best mediocre. The room was a ten minute walk from the facilities.I made the mistake of having an evening meal at the hotel that was inedible, under cooked rice and potatoes some kind of meat I wouldn't give to a dog. Power cut during stay.Key card stopped working after a couple of days-10 minute walk to reception where they said it must be my fault for having it near my phone, it wasn't kept near my phone, it happened to my wife at the same time!!!

Spa facilities good

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Our booking was found after 10 minutes search. Because of the data of the reservation that game from booking.com - it was not correct. We had a play we needed to attend and and the people looked and looked in the system to found the reservation.

I liked the complex of the different buildings. Very convenient. Also the surrounding of the complex is amazingly nice.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Disgusting food! Don't even try! Diner was real "surprise" for us. Thanks God, there were cookies, so we ate them with tea. Bar on 5th floor- different story, comfy place with good snacks. Staff helpful but slow, had wait approximately 40min to check in. Bad English, never again.

Good spa, comfy suite room.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

In the photos displayed was a double room, but when I arrived I was told that this is a single bed only. For this price it is not very cheap. Then I also found out that this is a handicapped room and when I went to look at the room I found out that it is an interconnecting room and I could hear everything happening in the room next to it, even the neighbours were not loud at all. The only suggestion from the staff was to pay extra for a double room or cancel the booking. No suggestion for another room was offered although I asked for it several times. So I had to leave the hotel and go to find another accommodation for my 3 day stay.

The view in the room was nice.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Dusty rooms Toilet bowl was very dirty No bathrobe and slippers in the room (but I found old smelly sock in wardrobe) Staff is not fluent in english

Good SPA, well furtinured rooms

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Weird that they call it like spa. One big pool and few different pools.

Room was quite ok but far from other parts. E.g spa, breakfast room were separated to different buildings

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Superior Suite with Sauna

The breakfast room was a bit crowdy. If you travel with small children, make sure they can't access the windows in the sauna (the opening windows are unsafe if opened).

The view to the park and the sea from the suite balcony was nice. We had two balconies, which was fun. The room was spacious and the beds were good. There was a playground for the children, which was great for the children. I also liked the free parking. A short walk to the beach.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Superior Suite with Sauna

Didn get Superior Suite with SAUNA because its only on booking.com available,not in Hotel.. Staff answer that Superior Suite are not available!

check out very fast.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

A bit too sanitised, and lack of human touch in this very big hotel, spa and medical centre. Not easy to find your way among the different buildings.

Very well equiped hotel, spa and medical centre. Nice confortable rooms and good breakfast buffet, for cheap prices. The sport and aqua areas are great.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

We stayed in standard room ( in hotel side ) . Nice room, very nice bathroom. Everything seems ok, but... I believe walls between rooms are made of paper. And a very thin paper. You hear every move and every word from neighbors. In the morning you hear exactly what time neighbor goes to toilet ( and what he´s doing there ) , what time they turn on the TV ( and what program is turned on ) , etc. Our neighbor was snoring, it felt like someone drags a furniture, and not in next room, but in our room. Maybe in superior rooms or in suite situation is better but I know that I will never stay in standard room in this hotel. As I said, everything else was very good.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

I booked on my name 3 rooms - we got one in every building. how so? Hotel has a "health path" about 1km long from one side to other, so if I forgot something in my room and went to another and back it took me about 15 min. And superior room wasn't so good. One of our rooms which wasn't superior had better view and freshly made bathroom than one of our superior rooms.

Rooms were clean. Breakfast - not big variety, however - delicious. Staff was very nice. Enjoyed SPA, still - locker room was for men and women together, that was strange.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Superior Suite with Sauna

The pillows were pretty flat, having at least one firm pillow would have been nice :)

Loved the sauna in the suite, the modern lighting and the fantastic balcony. The roof top bars were amazing and excellently priced. The swimming pool and sauna's were sweet! The coolest thing was this glass walkway between buildings!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Suite

The hotel is not a luxury spa, looked more like a camping centre for athletics.

The room was tidy with a nice bathroom. Balcony was not up to date and lacked furniture.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

There's really nothing to complain about but I would not call this place personal, cosy or idyllic on any way.

The room was very clean and spacious. The spa had various saunas which I enjoyed a lot.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

• Superior Twin or Double Room

1. Mistake with room. I ordered with one bad for two, but there was two seperate bads. 2. In room was dearty balcony. View from balcony was very bad - to bushes. In bathroom there was only soap, no shampoo conditioner. 3. Overall look to the room was not what I am expected - not like Superior room. 4. SPA doesnt work after 6:00 pm. 5. Before You order the number, you dont know that SPA will be with additional cost after 6:00 pm. 6. TV is only with 10 channels. 7. Breakfast was very, very bad with poor choices, and untasted. 8. This hotel is not for young people, here are like in sanatory. 9. Bad parking. 10. I don't recommend this hotel.

SPA was quite good.

• Double or Twin Room

There wasn’t hairdryer in the room

• Double or Twin Room

The bathroom sink contained hair and the remote was sticky.

Great SPA (probably the best one in Parnu), good breakast

• Superior Twin or Double Room

The mattresses were too soft.

Great for a weekend to relax with friends and family, free access to spa which was perfect.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Not everyone in staff is fluent in English.

Good hotel for healthy holidays. Very good SPA with different types of saunas and large swimming pool.

No problems

It was even better after renovations

• Double or Twin Room

Noisy air supply vent inside room, not possible to switch off or close

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Spa and several cafeterias in different houses accessible through galleries. Health track of 1km between different houses walkable inside. :-)

Good

N/a

Service and accomodation is always perfect

many old clients

• Superior Twin or Double Room

We really didn't like breakfasts. From SPA we expected much more, some of the saunas were pretty cold.

We liked the room and the view out of it.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Pleasant atmosphere, not busy and clean. Nice Spa facilities: pool, different types of Sauna and wide range of meal for breakfast.

• Double or Twin Room

The sauna and the water centre were under repair

• Double or Twin Room

The bed was too hard. Breakfast was not very tasty.

• Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet has to be improved as well as the place where it is served.

• Superior Twin or Double Room

TV have only 6 channels - just 2 in English. Breakfast--- like in cheap hostel No Spa facilities was offered at all

Location , Parking

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing, at oppresses, more suitable hostel

• Suite

The renovation.. there was no mention about it.

• Double or Twin Room

room was a bit worn. patio needed sweeping, grounds at edge of patio had a lot of cigarette butts.

• Double or Twin Room

Construction in the hotel. Not being able to use spa facilities

Friendly staff, good breakfast

• Double or Twin Room

There was a deep noise probably coming from near-by port. It lasted till 3 a.m. and was impossible to sleep (with open window).

• Double or Twin Room

Bad room sound insulation.You can hear very well the neighbor .

• Superior Twin or Double Room

Great saunas, big and clean swimming pool

• Double or Twin Room

didn find any condoms shops

everything

Rooms a very dirty

• Double or Twin Room

food, maybe.. breakfast was too boring.

everything.. we were so pleased in Spa Tervis..

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Spa facilities

• Suite

Breakfast was really poor and the dining hall reminded me the soviet time.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Great place! Room with the sauna - worth the money!!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Food its ok but can be better.

Good place!