Reviews of Hotel Telegraaf, Autograph Collection 5 stars

Vene 9, Tallinn City-Centre, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia

#3 of 99 hotels in Tallinn

9.8

• Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

Nothing - but note below: There is an old wing and a new wing to the hotel. I am not sure if the rooms in the new wing are the same as the lovely room we had in the old wing, and I cannot remember if I booked a special type of room to be put in the old wing - it may be worth checking when booking. Would not be suitable for a person with mobility issues as it has a shower in a step in bath.

The room was lovely - big, well furnished, overlooked the street in the old town centre. Bed was really comfortable, nespresso machine always welcome. Elemis toiletries were lovely. Pool and spa treatment area really special. Hotel is well located in the heart of the old town. Staff friendly. The public areas are elegant in trendy / contemporary way.

I would have given a eating of 5 stars except for some minor mishaps we experienced. I reserved an Airport pick up iniatially with Robin via email but he did not follow thru and stopped responding after a couple of emails. I called the hotel the Day before to confirm. No reservation was made so the Guy who took my call made one for me. But on the Day of our arrival, there was no pick up. I called the hotel again and was told that they mistakenly scheduled my pick for the next day. So my family and I had to wait in line for a taxi. On our departure, the car that was to bring us to the airport not only came 30 mins late, but it was not the right size of vehicle to accommodate us and our bags. Another car had to be sent to the hotel. But Kristy handled the situation and was very apologetic.

Located in the old town and just 1 minute walk to the town square. Lots of restaurants nearby. Room was elegantly furnished.

• Executive Twin Room

It's a small point but we like a good cup of tea with milk. We asked for milk on the first day and for extra tea bags. This was sorted but then we had to ask again each day and sometimes, even though the note was taken, we had to chase again. Little things like this can take the edge of a top quality experience.

Overall the staff were very helpful and the location of the Hotel is excellent. The restaurant was very good quality.

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

We didn’t get rooms when we arrived to the hotel, because we were too early. That I understand. They promised to call us as soon as rooms are ready, but didn’t call. We got an upgrade and a very nice room though, but I have stayed many times in this hotel and always loved the service. Now something was different. Last time we got an introduction to our room with a nice hotel crew member, but this time that didn’t happen either.

Cozy, beautiful, clean, quiet, cute hotel. Very good bed, pillows, sheets and blankets. Very nicely decorated.

• Superior Double Room with City View

The staff does not work according to the standard, not friendly, not friendly and passive. Populated 1.30 and kept at night at the reception, figuring out what kind of rooms we have the opportunity to populate, when we called the workers many times and could not understand what number in the hotel is ready for occupancy. They did not apologize, but it did not end there, when the eviction was repeated, and it took them an hour! The 5 star hotel runs at -1!

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

I can’t think of anything. The hotel staff made everything. Treat your staff well and they treat the guests well. :)

The hotel staff, particularly Maxim and Mart, were friendly and attentive. They were patient with my endless questions and provided good recommendations.

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

The pool doesn’t open on weekday mornings and this was disappointing as we would have liked to be able to swim on both mornings of our stay. We also felt that in a hotel of that standard/price the coffee could have been freshly brewed in a cafetière rather than in a flask and rather bitter.

The location was excellent. Room was very comfortable and breakfast delicious. Staff helpful, friendly and spoke English well.

• Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

Excellent service and staff. We arrived to the hotel already in the morning well before the official check in time but we where allowed to use the spa. The room key was brought to the spa when the room was ready and the luggage had been brought up to the room mean while we where enjoying the spa.

• Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

Particularly liked the heated floor and music in the bathroom and the very comfortable bed. The staff were extremely polite and helpful during our stay.

• Comfort Twin Room

Breakfast was unnecessarily expensive so we eat elsewhere and the swimming pol was very small.

Location was perfect and staff extreemly professional and engaging.

The breakfast was really overpriced at €22/p

The building, room and facilities were really 5 star. The checking experience was not easy but the misunderstanding was cleared up.

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

Our room was a little warm and the AC wasn’t cooling, but it’s such a quiet location we just opened the window.

What’s not to like? Perfect location, well appointed, clean, quiet with a lovely pool/spa. The staff were absolutely lovely and we had a very relaxing stay. Can’t wait to visit again!

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

The sauna and the jacuzzi could have been a bit warmer. That’s all. Everything else was fine.

Although I don’t like traveling, my experience with Hotel Telegraaf was excellent. The room was lovely, the staff was kind and helpful. Everything was great. I loved staying there.

• Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

All the staff were very helpful but not overbearing or in face the location was perfect and the rooms were clean and tidy . My partner also had a spa treatment which she said was excellent would definitely recommend this hotel .

• Superior Double Room with City View

I understand that you want to serve and be polite, but please understand that you hve driven it too far. I do not like to answer the question if everything is allright trhree times a minute. Please, do not let your thing get out of line like this!

• Superior Double Room with City View

The best hotel in Tallinn! Everything is great starting from a very cosy and relaxing spa, fresh and excellent breakfast, spacious and nicely furnished room.

• Comfort Twin Room

There was nothing what we didn't like, everything was so perfect as it should be at a 5 star hotel.

Beds were perfect. Nights were very quiet. Breakfast was one the best what we have had. IT's location was in the heart of the city and a building was so beatiful.

• Executive Twin Room

Disappointed with room, did not live up to expectation of a superior room. Also had specifically requested twin beds but ended up with double bed

Good and friendly service

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

Pillows were a bit flat and needed replacing.

Staff were uniformly friendly and efficient. For example bar staff would take and hang up coats, all advice given was helpful. Breakfasts were lovely, room was very clean with good facilities and shower. Wonderful location right in the heart of ancient town. Good value for the five star service.

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

During our stay in early January the hotel was the most expensive in town, but where was their outstanding five star service? Non-attentive service at the reception (no offer to open doors or carry suitcases, as the lobby is ten steps up from street-level; no offer to call a cab after check-out); some annoying vacuuming was going on at 11 PM in the not-too exciting Lobby Bar; the nice pool/Spa area is much smaller than at other four-star hotels we stayed just beforehand in the old town, and does not offer refrigerated water bottles, and generally only opens at 3pm during the week.

Great location. Nicely decorated rooms with excellent beds, so comfy that you do not want to raise in the morning.

• Comfort Twin Room

The staff is not well trained and careless. When I asked the Hotel staff to help me book a taxi to the Port, they didn’t ask me to confirm which terminal I am going to but only book the taxi. When I get on the taxi, the taxi driver didn’t ask me, In the end the driver dropped off to the wrong terminal and we miss our boat, have to buy tickets again in the Port ! I was very angry and spoke to the hotel manager, he said to me that is the first time happen to them which makes myself so silly. But when I talked to the local people in the boat, they said it is very confused and even local people sometimes get to the wrong terminal, as a 5 star hotel either their staffs should remind their customer about this, or they should work with some reliable taxi company! I am very disappointed with their customer services and the way they try to solve the problem.

The hotel is in very good location and it is very confortable.

• Comfort Twin Room

Small rooms. No coffee maker just one packet of instant coffee each. Didn't clean shoes when requested. Filfthy under the beds. Service at breakfast chaotic. Not what you would expect of a Marriott.

Great position. Lovely breakfast. Nice staff.

• Executive Double Room with Courtyard View

Interior decoration should be up-graded already, you really can see, that there has been visitors for years....breakfast is absolutely nothing special, just normal standard, and they really can't make eggs Benedict! That was lousy trial.

Location is great at the city center, and as great is the service attitude of the staff. Restaurant for the dinner is in fact on the gourmet level and prices quite OK. for that; car parking is safe & there is enough space. Massage services (SPA) on a really good level (about the SPA otherwise no experience). Also they like dogs, good to for pets!

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

2nd time here, and will return again - stayed in historical side of hotel this time - everything was great. Location, spotless, view (higher floor), staff, everything perfect, nothing to complain about.

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

The water in the pool wast a bit cold! But the rest of the spa was lovely.

Conveniently located in the old town. The staff were extremely friendly and eager to help.

• Executive Twin Room

The residents’ lounge was out of action as a meeting was taking place there . Residents are being short changed by not having this facility available all the time .

It’s in a great location , the staff are young and friendly and very responsive .

• Superior Double Room with City View

Excellent location. Fantastic restaraunt. Walking to everyhwere in old town. Staff friendly and very helpful. Great bar - service and choice first rate.

Sauna could be heated on 90-95°C

Absolute top hotel, very good location, very close to the historical main square. The breakfast was one of the best what I have, beside a big raut I took very delicious royal eggs from the menu and it was amazing. Very friendly staff, nice wellness incl. Jacuzzi. Well recommended!

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

There were some maintenance issues in the bathroom that should have been fixed but weren't. Also, it was a little bit dusty in the lobby area.

I liked the small but cosy spa area. It was a perfect place to escape to in a rainy afternoon. The hotel room was spacious and bed was very comfortable with plenty of luxurious pillows. The towels were super soft and everything was of good quality. I loved the attention to detail with the old fashioned alarm clock and telephone! A perfectly charming hotel in a great location. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a bit of luxury and comfort!

• Superior Double Room with City View

No alcohol served in the pool area

Very old world luxurious, comfy bed. The restaurant is amazing and our waiter was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was great and we loved the pool, spa and saunas

Nothing really.

The location is great, so near to Hermitage Museum and good restaurants nearby. One of the staff, James spoke good English with a British accent and is particularly helpful.

• Comfort Double Room

Could not book the hotel restaurant on the night we stayed. Which was annoying considering the number of unused tables we observed when we returned after having dinner elsewhere.

A very good buffet breakfast with a selection of fresh cooked items included

• Comfort Double Room

There was no information in the room (eg room service menu, spa treatments) and we couldn't find the spa

Very stylish room with a huge bed and good bathroom. Good view

• Executive Twin Room

The breakfast was not too special, compared to the price (EUR 25). The hotel staff was not so informative - we had to ask the correct questions to receive the required information.

Very beautiful hotel, nicely decorated and clean. Excellent location in the middle of the old town.

• Comfort Double Room

Only thing I was disappointed with was that the pool and Jacuzzi now opens during the week from 3pm and weekends from 12. By the time it was opened we already went out to do other activities so in a week we stayed I think we only managed to go for a swim just once. Kids weren't very impressed. Otherwise the swimming pool is great very clean and safe. Also not too busy so great to relax.

We stay there once a year. Always really friendly and accommodating staff. Great location. Everything we request gets done asap. Everyone from housekeepers to reception people are so polite and pleasure to deal with. Also I like the fact that every year we go there are still the same familiar faces.

• Comfort Double Room with Courtyard View

The bed was too hard for us.

Really helpfull and nice staff. Room was quiet, even though facing the pedestrian street with a lot of restaurants. Breakfast was good and service was quick and kind.

• Comfort Double Room

Our arrival and check in was not handled as well as we expected from a quality hotel. We understood that the were a few people checking in at the same time and there was only a single front desk person staff, however, staff were totally distracted by an event that was being held in the hotel. The day manager was also preoccupied with talking with other guests and none actually even acknowledged our presence until they had finished with every one else. All other interactions were staff were pleasant and and the bar staff were very nice.

Great location. Our room in the older part of the building was smallish but we loved having the light from the extra windows

Felt the front desk was focused on sending me to the same one restaurant in town. Every front desk person no matter whether breakfast, lunch or dinner recommended the same restaurant.

Room was very large and comfortable with nice furnishings, chocolates on the pillow at turn-down.

• Executive Twin Room

No breakfast included despite a pricy 5 star hotel. Inconvenient way to get to spa. Bedrooms not properly cleaned.

Friendly service, elegant hotel, great location.

• Executive Twin Room

The air condition control in our room did not really work intuitively (cannot simply switch on/off AC, e.g.). The hotel bar is stylish in a way but not cosy. I didn't feel like spending there a lot of time.

The hotel is located in the historic center of Tallinn, which is convenient on the one hand. Be aware that the center of Tallinn is crowded with guided tourists' group, probably from cruisers ships. Comfort and service are OK.

• Superior Double Room with City View

The bathroom design can be improved. The bathtub does not have shower curtain and only has very narrow glass wall which makes having shower ever so difficult without spilling water on the floor. Very nice basin is also difficult to wash faces because of awkward design. Overall, very nice design at looking but absolutely uncomfortable to use.

• Comfort Double Room

Hard to think of any negatives - one of our best hotel experiences ever and we have been traveling a lot the past few years. No room service menu in the room but they said they were having one printed up.

Great breakfast available til 11 so we didn't have to rush. Staff super-friendly but not overly so. All spoke English which made it easy for us. Best part was that they upgraded us to a one-bedroom suite with two bathrooms! I think we would have liked it just as much with a smaller room - such a nicely designed historic hotel and just a few steps to the main square in old town Tallinn.

• Comfort Double Room

Service at breakfast was a little slow. Breakfast itself however was very good. They do not have a gym but MyFitness is close by and allows drop ins for €13 (10€ discount if you sign up - so only €3)

Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and to a high standard. Water was provided morning and at evening turndown. Location is excellent and only 100m from market square.

• Comfort Double Room

The Telegraaf was simply outstanding. It's location meant we were close to everything in the Old Town without it being too noisy outside. This is a real 5 star hotel and with every cent.

• Comfort Double Room

Breakfast service was very poor. I don't understand what's the point to have this fancy restaurant with such messy and poor service.

Beautiful hotel, comfortable room, great location right in the city center. Spa was the best. Variety and quality of food at breakfast was very good.

Only thing that was missing was little shower next to toilet :D

Breakfast menu was awesome! Staff was super nice and friendly! :) Best hotel in tallin!

• Suite

Bad internet connection in the room, breakfast was so poor, during the breakfast waiters took the food by their hands without gloves , dirty room.

Good place

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Comfort Double Room

View on the restaurants roof.

Luxury hotel. Breakfast is served in restaurant Tchaikovsky. Every day telegraaf style newspaper printed especially for hotel guests. Very helpful reception team - special thanks to Maksim:). Pleasant spa. The hotel is highly recommended for old Tallinn exploring.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Everything was PERFECT.

Amazing staff. Absolutely beautiful and clean rooms and exquisite dinnig. EXCELLENT hotel with a perfect location to get some sightseeing done.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The breakfast itself was good, but the organisation was poor. It looked that there were no management. Driving directions to the hotel would have been better. Its is not easy to drive in the old town.

Location was excellent. Room was large and looked brand new, especially the bathroom was superb! Personnel was helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Comfort Double Room

A lovely hotel in the heart of the old town. The breakfast served in their elegant restaurant was very nice. The staff was very helpful and serviceminded. The rooms very of good size a stylish. Nice SPA!

• Comfort Double Room

It needs a small restore on some very small details (on my room a wall to repint, the wall-lamps were chipped). Details make the difference. :)

The smile of the cute blond girl at the reception who checked-in me, sorry I forgot her name. The breakfast was good and especially the Espresso coffee was really Italian style. Very good wi-fi and excellent location.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Executive Double or Twin Room

All the facilities were extremely clean. The bed was very comfy and the room was nice 27 m2 (Ececutice double ). Location is perfect like 50 m from the Market Place. Well, it tells something that this was our 3rd time in a row in Telegraaf Hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Comfort Double Room

It was very negative for us that night staff stuck went out and talked and laughed loud and kept us awake at night. It must be said that it was better after we told the front desk. The spa was closed, so the we did not use it, but we were aware of this before we arrived. Breakfast was good with hot and cold dishes, but selection was not a five star hotel worthy with little variety in particular fruit and vegetables, but also in delicatessens. And we were not asked for refills of coffee and breakfast staff were also little available. Breakfast was rarely ready when it should open. Housekeeping is okay, but not particularly thorough. On the whole we had expected to get more for your money.

This is a great five star hotel with friendly helpful staff. Both in check and out check went quickly. Breakfast staff are nice, but a bit slow. The room was spacious with good beds and large bathroom. Location is excellent, just a minute from the town hall square. Close to the sights of the Old Town, both Upper Town and Lower Town. Many cafes, bars and restaurants nearby. Avoid the expensive tourist traps on the Town Hall Square and try one of the smaller basement restorations seated in side streets, for example, try elk stew at Restaurant Vanaema Juures (Grandma's Place) in 10 Rataskaevu Street or cherry duck at Restoran Trophy in 29 Pikk Street (watch your head). If you love cakes, try one of the top ten cakes at Cafe Josephine in 16 Vene Street, opposite the hotel. A good selection of beer you get in Brewery Õlleklubi in 3 Pikk Street (they also serve food), while a good selection of wines can be found at Osteria del Gallo Nero in 4 Rataskaevu Street. Shopping makes you comfortable at Viru Keskus Shopping Centre in 4/6 Viru väljak Street.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Executive Double or Twin Room

- The service in the breakfast restaurant was like 0. Not organized at all. - Too small breakfast restaurant when the hotel was fully booked that's why we ordered a roomservice brekkie which was delicious and GREAT!

+ A nice classy hotel in the GREAT Old Town location. + A lovely breakfast with bubbles, bath, a spacious room with a balcony + A luxurious roomservice breakfast

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Comfort Double Room

Room cleaning is very poor (clean, but hardly no making of bed, no new soap/shampoo after first night). Very nice building and room. Waiters at restaurant and breakfast are charming but incredibly slow and clumsy. Reception try to sell you city tours and restaurants prentending everything is overbooked: the reality is that no restaurant in town is half full!). Reception did a VERY good job checking for me the ferry to Helsinki. The Spa was closed: a scandal!

Room cleaning is very poor (clean, but hardly no making of bed, no new soap/shampoo after first night). Very nice building and room. Waiters at restaurant and breakfast are charming but incredibly slow and clumsy. Reception try to sell city-tours and restaurants pretending everything is overbooked: the reality is that no restaurant in town is half full!). Reception did a VERY good job checking for me the ferry to Helsinki. The Spa was closed: a scandal!

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Executive Double or Twin Room

It was a tremendous disapoinment that the waterrom/pool was under restauration. This combined with spa were the main reason to choise tis hotel.

In a way everything perfect. Personal was polite salmon , good bread and champange to breakfast , Very good beds.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Executive Double or Twin Room

There is nothing I do not like about the hotel.

First of all I like that bigger dogs are welcome in this beautiful hotel. The room had some arrangements for my fury friend as well. Furthermore one of the best Restaurants in Tallinn is situated in this hotel. The staff is absolutely incredible. From the front desk to the bell boy. The service in the restaurant as well is outstanding.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

I book the hotel for the wellness facility. It was closed for revamp however they still charged the same price. Wellness was the main reason for selection of the hotel and would not choose the hotel if i have know it. Room view into an opposite wall!!

Nice staff, although after my complaining about closed wellness they didn't even apologized. They didn't charge for parking which was nice.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Comfort Double Room

the TV seemed a bit outdated?

All was fine, the staff was very friendly and the room had a nice Old Town view. Although I had to miss the breakfast I checked the people who had it and they looked happy .

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

• Comfort Double Room

One section of the hotel has rooms facing a blank concrete wall, and unfortunately we got one of these. This isn't exactly a complaint, because it was otherwise a very comfortable room and we could have upgraded for an extra cost (+€60 for two nights). But I felt that these viewless rooms (there are several) should be offered at more of a discount than they already are. And this drawback should be clearly indicated in the room description. I would suggest that guests clarify this by phone when they book.

Great location, just down the road from the town hall, a fireplace that can be lit on request, a huge breakfast selection, friendly staff, swimming pool and jacuzzi. We stayed over Christmas and had a great time.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Comfort Double Room

The only minus was a broken champagne glass in our room which was already in the bathroom floor as we got in to our room. It did not bother us, but there should not be anything like that in a five star hotel.

Breakfast was excellent. The staff was amiable and helpfull. Overall the hotel was like a five start hotell should be.

• Comfort Double Room

Room too small. Without any comfort of a 5 star. Very poor breakfast. For a long time there was no servant at table. There was no room chief. At the end of the day they would prepare the room and leave water and chocolates, but not on other days! I must say it was the second time I stayed at this hotel and this time it does not compare the last time (6 years ago).

Great location. Right in the center of the historical part

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Wonderful hotel in the heart of the Old City, lovely place, super friendly people, very very very nice restaurant Chaykovsky. Nice breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

In the bathroom a stylish faucet can be quite easily left dripping. Bed has a lot of pillows, sadly none of them was to my liking but this is quite common for me.

Breakfast was nice and there was an option for mimosas which I had pass because I was driving. The hotel is very quiet which is always a big plus. Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Executive Double or Twin Room

I think that breakfast could be a bit larger variety for 5 star hotel, I eat fresh fruits in the morning, and selection could have been larger. I also eat only gluten free, but always bring my own bread with me. I think that there should be always someone in the bar during the time, when people starts gathering in the lobby area. Thye could also come and ask you if you need anything, now I needed to wait until I got my cognag.

Yes, I liked the athmosphere that can be in a 5 star hotel when everytihing is good, and also I like the decoration and interior design in overall. Very wellcoming and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

The staff in the lobby didn't even smile to us. They weren't friendly at all actually. Check in was from 4pm and when we wanted to at least have a late check out (and pay for it) it wasn't provided. It is silly to pay such an amount of money for just a few hours you get to be there. Value for money is bad. There are so much better hotels for a lot less money in Tallinn! I don't know why this place has been hyped up?

High ceilings, really good breakfast

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

The spa was a bit of a disappointment, quite cold water in the pool and too much chlorine. I was expecting some media entertainment as well, better TV and more amenities in the room

The staff was superb, especially the more experienced ones in the evenings. Very friendly, funny and helpful. The place where the hotel is couldn't be better.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

We have booked the standard room, but were given executive room instead, which was a nice surpise. Great dinner, amazing breakfast with huge variety of dishes. Also SPA facilities are cool. Location: excellent, very close to the Christmas market.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

poor quality of room cleaning,nobody to help with the luggage upon the arrival (until you ask for), no smiling (though helpful) staff at the reception and restaurant

a very good little spa (facial and massage) and staff there, wonderful breakfast, a little delicious present for my mum on her birthday during the breakfast, very comfy bed, a great location, got a discount for not proper room cleaning and not decorating the room for mum's birhday (after 2 months of correspondence)

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

not much

Have stayed before and will be back! Gluten free options great. Special dinner unbelievable. Great value for the dollars / euros you spend.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

The standard rooms are a little small, but beautifully formed. We have stayed in larger rooms worth the extra for a longer stay.

This our 3rd or 4th Stay at the Telegraaf Hotel in Tallinn. It is always our first choice. Location is fantastic and the Breakfasts are always a treat.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Service was below par and breakfast service in particular was not very good. Making up of the rooms was also sloppy for the price paid. We had booked this hotel over 6 months in advance and specifically requested a double room for anniversary. When we arrived we had a twin bed and no acknowledgement that it was a special trip for us. This hotel is supposed to be one of the best in Tallin but in our opinion it wasn't worth the price we paid. Breakfast table was not ready in the morning - when we were seated the table cloth was dirty. We had to ask twice on one occasion for a coffee and never received a menu for breakfast despite asking for them!

The Hotel itself was nice and the pool was lovely.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

We should have stayed longer!

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in anywhere in the world. If you stay there ensure you have a dinner at the Tchaikovsky Restaurant.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Wi Fi was intermittent in room 612 & no chocolates on bed on Sunday night. Airport Limo was 28 euro one way whereas we took a normal taxi back to the airport & that was only 10 euro.

Friendly staff and great location

Browse Hotel Telegraaf, Autograph Collection traveller photo gallery