Reviews of Alf Leila Boutique Hotel

Lighthouse Street ,El Fanar Road, 45214 Dahab, Egypt

#15 of 59 hotels in Dahab

I wouldnt say staffs were very nice. I had small problems communicating.

Location. Very close to the beach and takes only 10 minutes by walk to get to main lottery.

Absolutely wonderful hotel,it felt like a second home, loved it and will definitely will come back
    • Sultana Suite

The hotel was absolutely wonderful, super clean, it smelled great! The hotel owners are amazing, friendly and extremely helpul. I felt at home, I would recommend this place to anyone I know.

Beautiful place with relax atmosphere

Not much we could make an issue out of it

Well docorated with unique style. All staffs here are amazing and very helpful. The location of this hotel is perfect with short distance to main road. Especially we thank to Mo. he was arranging our taxi for way back to Sharm Airport even though we checked out and moved to other hotel. I would definitely go back to his hotel when I re visit to Dahab. So relaxing and peaceful place. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone

Can't Wait for my Next Visit

First, I believe the most important things to cover are: The room is clean and cleaned on daily basis, the sheets are changed every three days but you can always ask for the sheets to be changed if you need to, the toilet is clean and functioning perfectly (this is very important for me as a traveler). That being said; lets get to the fun part! The decor is very beautiful and authentic, inside the hostel you feel as if you have traveled back in time to the old Arabian nights of Alaadin. They truly embraced the concept and impeded it in every single detail. You will just have to see it for yourself to believe it. The staff -we only met one though as most of them were on leave but we did not feel the staff shortage at all which says a lot - are (or is in our case) very accommodating and they go far and beyond to meet your requests and needs; we have requested early check-in [Done], late check-out [Done]. Of course we were lucky as there was an availability to accommodate our requests. But even though we would not have known for sure if we would have been able to check-in early, they offered us to keep out bags at the hostel till the check-in time and to go on with our plans for the day. The staff member we met during our stay, was friendly while maintaining the right level of professionalism. He took the time to chat and make us feel welcomed and gave us great recommendations to where to go and the best highlights of Dahab. I can guarantee that once you try Alf Leila, you will not be able to imagine staying anywhere else when visiting Dahab.

I can't put it into words, just book there and you won't regret it.

It's hard to find something to dislike about Alf Leila Boutique, it definitely exceeded by expectations. - Maybe if you're planning to do lots of walks in Dahab walkway, you better go with a nearer hotel. - The breakfast is really simple and light. It didn't bother me, but if you are expecting more, the German Bakery is less than 5 minutes away.

- Staff is the most friendliest ever, in a matter of minutes we became true friends and not just a customer and hotel staff. - The hotel is located in a very good place, especially if you are planning to go free diving in Free Dive Dahab SSI center. It's only few minutes away to the German Bakery and the famous Dahab walkway. Also, if you're going there by bus, Go Bus in my case, you don't need a taxi. - Simoneco, who's running the hotel, offered me the largest room in the hotel even though I booked for a small double bed room as I was traveling alone. However, he was generous enough to offer a larger room with the same price of my booking. - If you are doing courses at Free Dive Dahab, the hotel is integrated with the center. - The style of the hotel is amazing. Rooms are not numbered, but named after herbs. My room name was Vanilla. Also, they are all colored and painted with vibrant colors. The staff makes sure to light scent sticks.

Although it is near to the heart of Dahab, It was calm and...

Although it is near to the heart of Dahab, It was calm and relaxing.

Great place with really good stuffs

Great place with really good stuffs

The Manager was truly exceptional and very personable.

The Manager was truly exceptional and very personable. Very unique boutique hotel.

The property decor is more than perfect

The property decor is more than perfect

Very high standard hotel with personality, the owner was...
    • Sultana Suite

Very high standard hotel with personality, the owner was very friendly and helpful and went extra mile to assist

I like everything.

I like everything. I fall in love with this place. I will recommend 100% this place. The location is perfect, nice staff, very good wifi.

Dahab stay

Nothing it was just as we expected

Very quaint boutique hotel a great place to chill out and relax.

Best place in Dahab.
    • Suite

The place is neat and simple.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2016

We stayed at Alf Leila and we LOVED it.

We stayed at Alf Leila and we LOVED it. We were welcomed by Simone and Mo and from the start we knew that we had chosen the right place to stay. The place has a beautiful energy and the rooms are gorgeous. The hotel is nicely decorated, well maintained and very clean. The bakery next door has delicious food. It was really a great stay and we will be back for sure.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2016

-- very friendly and helpful staff

-- very friendly and helpful staff -- 24-hour tea and coffee making facilities in the courtyard -- breakfast at the bakery next door was very pleasant with good food (appreciated that the hotel managed to give us freshly baked croissants our last morning since we had an early check-out and breakfast had not yet started!) -- just a short stroll from the hotel to the main shops and restaurants area -- room was clean, spacious, and comfortable -- able to access the free hotel Wi-Fi from our room (Safran)

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

The hotel has this amazing peaceful vibe, very neat, cozy...

That i had to leave

The hotel has this amazing peaceful vibe, very neat, cozy & simple that you start doubting the nights you spent in 5 star fancy hotels. Room is spacious & location is good, a 3min walk to the beach & the main promenade. I stayed with my dog & had no trouble at all. The best thing about Alf Leila is Mohamed the manager tho. He's ready to do all he could to ensure his guests' comfort. I use a wheelchair and he spent hours together with his equally awesome colleague Simone to fix ramps everywhere and make sure i was doing good. I'm not staying elsewhere in Dahab!

• Reviewed: 8 July 2015

Alf Leila is a wonderful small little boutique hotel.

Alf Leila is a wonderful small little boutique hotel. The owner Mohamed is very nice and helpful and let you feel homely as soon as you arrive. Highly recommend also for solo travellers as it's easy to get in touch with the other guests as it feels so familiar there. Beautiful decorated rooms and a nice patio where breakfast gets served which is a great meeting point as well. I will definitely come back!

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

The hotel is beautifuly designed.

The hotel is beautifuly designed. The Sultan room and the single room we left our luggage in before our checkout are so special and comfortable. The hotel manager is very friendly and helpful. He recommended all the right places to visit and made our stay really memorable. The breakfast is delicious and fresh.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Interior is really fantastic!

Interior is really fantastic! Arabian style rooms are exciting.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2015

Very cozy, staff are extremely friendly, loved the idea of...

Breakfast menu lacked choices

Very cozy, staff are extremely friendly, loved the idea of the themed rooms

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.