Reviews of Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo 5 stars

65 Abdel Hamid Badawi St., Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt

#22 of 173 hotels in Cairo

Based on 2013 hotel reviews

Room with a decent size and very comfortable.

Room with a decent size and very comfortable. Clean - 4 stars of 5. Hotel area - great near the airport and shopping mall. Staff 5/5 - Friendly. Breakfast - continental, wide choice! Lunch/Dinner - wide choice. Airport pick up and drop off- FREE

Had a great time there. The staff gave us a time that we will never forget.

The rooms could be upgraded a little bit. The pool could be bigger. I wanted to buy so jewellery from the jewellery store but the man working there would not get of his phone so I bout some jewellery at the airport.

The staff was great. Our bed was very comfortable. Great selection of food, all good. Security at the top level. We felt very safe. The pool was clean the tanning area was very comfortable. Entertainment every night witch was nice.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Unfortunately elsalam hotel is Declining
    • Deluxe Suite

1.Bathroom cleaning, cooking smell in air conditioning in the living room 2. Lemo service is bad . Drivers don’t want to work ! I was hiring the car every day for 12 hours. Lemo superviser ( the short guy ) speak bad about the company owner that I have nothing with this ! Hotel should replace or do something with the lemo. Customer service did not do anything.

AbuOuf catering

The staff ♥ an exceptional customer experience.

Nothing really given that I know the location and the sorroundings.

The staff ♥ an exceptional customer experience. The management seems to focus on the guest experience and their satisfaction. Thank you and keep up the good work.

The fruit juice in the executive Lounge was always more...

Leaving the hotel

The fruit juice in the executive Lounge was always more fruity. All the staff at the hotel is always friendly. My room was always nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Every thing else was good
    • Economy Double Room

You cannot use the swimming pool if you choose to wear modest swimming suit . It was not feeling good at all to be forbidden from using one of the hotel facilities based on your religious attire

Every thing else was good

Place for relax and you attend almost daily wedding party
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

The hotel is far from the downtown and is not a fundamental flaw and the breakfast need to be improve

Overall the hotel is excellent, airport free transpotation to hotel with Akram Ashor is an excellent experience, he was a helpful man

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Simply awesome

Room Service, Pool Bar, Front desk staff, Food quality and kids play area.

Friendly Staff, Awesome management, everyone is helpful. I really appreciate the warm welcome from Hany Gad, the front desk supervisor, and his colleagues and their willingness to help all the time.

OVERRATED PRICE FOR VALUE

35 minutes check in Without a Line. One Romo was not ready untill 15 pm.The hotel do not provide current taxis services to city only a "limo" services . We paid 11 times current taxi price..more expensive than London or Paris taxi prices. Additional taxes more than 20 % not advertised.

Very helpful staff, clean comfortable bed, and great food,

Room furntire old

Staff attention to details and were very helpful - Classical architectural design lobby Italian food restaurant Clean sheets, comfortable bed and pillows Ibrahim at the reception desk was vety helpful

Nice and simple hotel.
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

Nice and simple hotel. Near to the airport. Well dressed staff. All the facilities around you. About six restaurants and bars in hotel, some of them closed at 4:00am. Nice summing pool. Also you can ride horses. Usually the live music in restaurant. I like the business center in this hotel. The staff very helpful.

Be careful and be sure of your room configuration through Booking.com!!!
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

When we got there, the 2 rooms for 7 people ended up with grandparents in one room with a King bed (massive for 2) and the 5 of the rest of the family in a room with 2 slightly bigger than single (but no where near double) size beds. How we were supposed to fit in there I have no idea!! And then they wanted to charge for an extra bed too!!!

The location was great and it suited us well - which was why we booked it initially.

Good Choice for Heliopolis!!!

Wish more variety in breakfast for Vegetarian!!

Great Staff!! Lobby Manager was helpful at all times!! Staff full of Smiles. Airport pick up and coordination was superb! Everyday evening performances was good. Many restaurants to choose from!! Massage was professional and good. Horse riding was added attraction.

Very efficient polite helpful staff.

Difficult to read sign above gates to hotel in English very small so drove passed it.

Very efficient polite helpful staff. Good value . Very good food.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

the location is great for me.
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

I was unlucky because I was not able to change my room. They didn't clean the room very well as I found the sheet of the bed not clean after they clean the room, also for 2 nights they didn't make up the mattress cover very well. There was a problem in the floor of the bathroom as there was a water leak. they didn't notice that the light of the entrance of the room is not working.

the location is great for me.

The location is excellent.
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

The location is excellent. It is in a tranquil setting which makes it very relaxing. This is by far the best hotel I have found near the airport in Cairo.

4.4
    Definitely I will never go there again
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

The hotel put condition that Muslim ladies can not use the swimming pool even if they wear the Islamic swimming suits I have 2 girls 11 and 17 years they were forbidden from using the only proper facilitiy in this hot weather This was a main reason to leave from there after one night and search for other place who respect Muslim people and consider their rights

A good hotel for adequate money.
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

The access road to the hotel is a bit confusing, many taxi drivers cannot find it. One time the hotel Security asked me to pay 15 pounds for the fact that I drove by taxi (Uber) to the hotel, it is not clear why. Some people smoke next to the swimming pool. I'm allergic to tobacco smoke. The grill in the hotel's yard is very smokey, to solve this problem probably a tall pipe should be built above it.

I liked almost everything. Someone writes that the design is old-fashioned, but it's cute. The pool is a bit small but clean. The staff is friendly, any problems are solved instantly. In restaurants good food, draft beer. There is live music in the evenings. Cozy and clean area. There is a children's playground with a children's pool (just around the corner, so no one bothers anyone). If I have to come back to Cairo again, I will stay at this hotel again with pleasure.

great

no option to walk out and wolk around

in special some people make easy and pleasure hotel Mr Akram yhe service at the airport and shuttle was helpfull rapid friendly , Mr Mario and collegue make check in/out easy and pleasure 2 fl

Fabulous!!!
    • Superior Connected Double Rooms

That the pools were closed at sunset. It’s was very hot and sunny during the day, so it would have been nice to use the pool later during the day upon return from our daily excursions.

Friendly staff, especially Mario at check in and check out, who was able tI accommodate our request for a large size bed instead of two double. Beds were extremely comfortable and clean and property past midnight super quiet.

Very secure

I booked 3 rooms for me and my family, the rooms were not next to each other. So i couldnt use the third room because I cant leave 3 kids in far room alone. Since day one they promised me to get the 3 rooms next to each other but unfortunatlly nothing happen. The towels are overused and not clean.

Very secure

Not bad hotel
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

I didn't like the parking. It took me 30 minutes to find a place to park my car. I didn't like the fact that they made me pay an extra 1000LE in advance during check in and justified that this is the hotel policy and if i don't use extras they will refund the money back to me. I didn't like the security at the hotel, they can simply install an x-ray machine instead on asking me to open my bags Staff are not very welcoming

The room was spacious and clean Breakfast was ok

Excellent shuttle service ( for free) to the airport and to...
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

Poor variety and quality concerning the breakfast ( but coffee , tea and staff who’s serve u ,are excellent )

Excellent shuttle service ( for free) to the airport and to city star mall .. they are the best .. Entertainment are very good .. dancers and different shows every day .. pianist was amazing .

Business trip

1- Qibla direction not shown. 2- Windows & room walls need soundproofing & noise-proofing, which affecting the guest rest, specially for whose not interesting in outdoor parties on pool or have a long distance flights and need for rest. 3- Missing personal needs in toilet such as toothbrush, hair comb & body lotion. 4- Room Price.

-Location is near to the Airport -Breakfast -Staff hospitality

This place is good for Arabic speakers, not for others.

This hotel does not cater to English speaking tourists. The staff does not speak English well, as a result, they end up being aloof and incoherent. I ordered a desert at the restaurant, I had to ask for it 5 times, and it did not arrive. I left without seeing it, later they sent it to my room with room service. At least they tried, but still ...

The bellboy outside was very helpful.

Pleasantly surprised
    • Executive Double Room with Pool View

The lack of taxi service from the hotel. They only have their limousine service which is 10 times the price of a taxi. We r ready to pay double but not 10 times

Very well kept and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

Staying in Concord
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

I stayed only for one day which my booking was 6 nights, it’s really bad location and far away from everything except the airport. And check in was too slowly

It’s clean

Very good place
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

The internet is not bad but we hope that they increase the internet speed.

Everything.. First the good, polit and friendly staff, specially Ahmad, Israa and Hani Jad. The rooms are very good and the service. It's worth the money

• Superior Triple Room with Pool View

We had to stay there because of our number we were 6 people traveling together so it was almost impossible for us to find another options easily. we hated the stay, the rooms were very small, food quality was less than expected non of it was served fresh, except the cheese. Some of the staff members are really rude, I guess they don’t know how to handle customer service problems. Moreover, they have some unexplained rules like not allowing Burkinies witch I find racist, as they are expecting gusts from all countries.

My stay was a total pleasure and I can't say enough how much I loved coming back here...
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

Fridge could have been checked before the room was let (but it was sorted immediately). Everything else was perfect.

This is my second stay at the Concorde in Heliopolis. I returned this time because I really like the way the staff bend over backwards to help you. I was collected from the airport (at the gate) by a member of the hotel staff, taken through immigration an passport control and collected my bags as well as helping me to buy an Orange Egyptian sim at the airport shop. They really do go the extra mile... My room had a 'superking' size bed and the room was cleaned really well each day with a turn down service and towels etc at night. The first room had a fridge that wasn't working, so they changed my room immediately and were extremely apologetic. The pool bar waitress and the pool man who supplied towels and helped with umbrellas etc were fab! And to add to that, this time I stayed during Ramadan and there was a fantastic atmosphere once sundown came and fasting was over with a party feel to the hotel which was transformed each evening. My room which versed the pool and main area had two sets of double glazed doors to minimise any noise disturbance. There is a courtesy minibus to and from the local shopping centre and the museum in the centre of town and of course the airport. Just let them know by email of your incoming flight and they will meet you. There is also a really good spa, hairdresser, bank and shop. Last time I came with 5 friends. This time I came alone and to be honest, I felt so comfortable and looked after here, it really wasn't a problem. It was eight lovely days of being pampered with attentive staff and a really quiet and relaxing time round the pool each day.

Hospitality shown by staff.

Foods are not delivious! menu is full of meat meals. no vegetales cooked by using olive oil. I asked poolview room but it was reserved cityview. They changed.

Hospitality shown by staff.

Great stay
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

Very convenient after arriving at the airport and as a base for exploring Cairo. Comfortable and clean bedrooms and helpful staff - particularly Hany and the team on the reception desk.

great staff good location for business a little old but comfortanble
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

the bath tub drainage was not working properly needs a walk in shower

The staff were amazing very attentive super friendly and always available to help. Its a very nostalgic hotel design wise it is historical. It needs a little bit of an update room and bathroom wise.

Awesome
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

It is a great hotel. The staff, room, food, the view are great. Simply, it is more than excellent. I am really happy to meet such friendly staff that always smiling and helpful. It will be my first choice hotel whenever I visit Cairo.

Comfortable accmodation and Good value for money - friendly helpful satff
    • Executive Room City View

The property is old and can do with updating especially the guest rooms. If you prefer to sleep before midnight ask for a city view room away from the pool area as the hotel hosts functions around the pool especially Friday and Saturday - the music can be a little load

The hotel is not in the entre of Cairo but located 15 minutes drive from the airport and 25 minutes drive from some of the biggest malls in the city. The location suited our purpose as our friends lived minutes away from the hotel and we wanted to avoid being caught in traffic had we stayed in the centre of the city. The staff were helpful and extremely friendly. The rooms were of a reasonable size and the bed was very comfortable. The Breakfast selection was ample and included a verity of hot and cold dishes as well as pastries and fresh bread.

Located close to the airport;
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

Not close to downtown: 45min to 1 hour needed to get there by car. Garden-view rooms tend to be a bit noisy untill midnight, as well as after 3am when the garden area gets ready for the following day. If you want a quiet stay, better ask for a outer/street view room. Remark on supprot stuff: direct asking for tip w/o much service provided makes the moment uncomfortable.

Located close to the airport; Closed-type and secure compound; Nice breakfast; Extraordinary garden with pool; Wellness and gym areas spatious and clean. Helpfull staff at reception, restaurant and wellness.

Nice stay in Cairo.
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

The bathroom when using the shower the water gets to the floor.

The staf generally speaking are friendly. Specially Mr. Hany Gad and the driver Mr. Ahmed Eid.

Enjoyed my 10th anniversary, loved the stay. Thx Concorde
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

The maintenance around the pool was loud and workers were everywhere looking at people in the pool. Breakfast needs more varieties and enhance the quality. Bed was a bit hard. But still the overall stay was so nice.

The staff are the most amazing smiling helpful staff, especially Asmaa in the guest relations and check in in the 2nd floor, she was exceptional, she helped in decorating the room for our anniversary, did us an upgrade, early check in, late check out and a special cake for the occasion. The hotel is cozy, rooms are good and entertainment at night is good. Will stay here again.

It’s not worth the money I payed. They need to be very acomdating to food Allergy
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

They need to be aware of food allergy, and accommodate different believes when they have their feast and celebration. We had a vegetarian fest during lent time, we couldn’t find anything to eat for breakfast nor gluten-free product. They couldn’t accommodate breakfast in your room when I hade sprained ankle and couldn’t walk to the restaurants. otherwise he would pay for it. Coffee cups in the room were not washed two days in a row If you were staying more than a day or two, they don’t provide a full-service like the first day you arrived. Internet was very poor

The location, the hotel traz and pool aria. It’s beautiful hotel, but needs better Organization They need to be aware of food allergy, and accommodate different believes when they have their feast and celebration. Some of the reception people were so nice and the business manager Was very nice. But the some Of the staff that meets you and I locate the room for you, are not very professional or accurate.

hotel fit to be 3 or maximum 4 star hotel.

breakfast level fit for 3 star hotel. Taxi service was bad. public taxis are not allowed on site and to get to them you have to walk 1.5km. they wants guests to use hotel taxis with way exaggerated price. so you have to use Uber & wait for your ride. one night did not have hot water for the shower. hotel restaurants lack quality in taste.

friendly staff

location,breakfast and staff, I would like to thank Mr.

location,breakfast and staff, I would like to thank Mr. Hany Gad for his support and kinds. its a nice hotel for business and family. I'll bring my family to enjoy Cairo and stay in Concorde.

I liked the quietness and nice rooms and also the location...
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

The total amount was 2675 and when we got there to our surprise they asked for 700 Egyptian pounds more than the agreed amount on booking.com which never happened before in any of my online bookings ! Then they confiscated 1000 Egyptian pounds for any damages that may or may not happen which is totally insane and an unnecessary move to people who are not from the city and might have a special budget that was totally ruined by those two surprises . We only booked this hotel for its nice rating and reasonable price had we known that it would cost more we wouldn't have booked it as it was not worth all that money for just 2 nights and was never mentioned on the site with clear writing that it might cost more than you had your mind set on!

I liked the quietness and nice rooms and also the location is good

Fair stay for not more than one night
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

The room furniture outdated as well as the bathroom, they need renovation. One of the worst breakfasts I have had in a 5 star hotel regarding both quality and variety.

Location is well centred nearby everything.

Gr8 value for money

Sounds from parties or weddings near the pool can be heard clearly at the room

Gr8 value 4 money. All facilities and amenities are there. Food is very good at a variety of restaurants and coffee shop that offer shisha.

Disappointed. Unprofessional staff.
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

Awkward Check-in. I booked two rooms with my American Express - one was a treat for my parents. My parents arrived in Cairo before I did, but weren't allowed to check in until they settled the account! I was hugely disappointed. Also, dodgy staff. I left my UK sim card in the room at check out. Instead of destroying it, it was used to make a hefty number of roaming phone calls

Excellent customer service

Egyptian guest is enforced not to have alcohol in certain days according to Islam religion . The rule was set up by the ministery of tourism . Foreigners from different nationalities are exempted . Egyptians carry foreign nationalities are exempted . It honestly the country rule . The hotel is just followed

People went extra mile to comfort me

Friendly Staff, excellent bed
    • Executive Room City View

1. I don't like the hotel audit on breakfast buffet during our breakfast time . Slow response from waiters. 2. Mechanical Noise from wall from time to time

Comfortable bed, friendly staff specially Noran and Mario. Swimming pool very nice and delicious mix grill in outdoor patio.

Amazing time in Concorde el Salam
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

Brilliant hotel. The employees are so friendly, genuine and smiley. Especially Hani Gad at reception who was so helpful and professional with my family. It is so clean too, and housekeepers are working hard . I recommend this hotel for the quiet, peaceful location. The breakfast buffet is lovely too , and the waiters, waitresses and the manager are so kind and helpful; great start of the day. We will come back again . Kids and adults loved the pool too.

Good hotel close to airport (approx.

Swimming pool and garden a bit small

Good hotel close to airport (approx. 15 mins drive). Free WiFi is available. Good breakfast opening very early morning (good in case of early departure)

good location if you need to fly and very friendly staff
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

Very confusing info on the website. They offered a good price and then it appeared to be only for Egyptians and the price I had to pay was almost double. The transfer bus to the airport takes longer than 10 minutes. At least 30 minutes and be aware to tell the driver which terminal you fly from. Although I told him clearly 3 (3 times) he brought me to terminal 2. Reason why? I have no clue...

Staff is very friendly and help you immediately with any question. The availability of 3 restaurants and the location close to the airport was very nice. Room very comfortable.

Curteous Staff

In order to come to the hotel you must walk a private path which is quite a bit from the main road , about 10 minutes. But not a big problem as you usually move by taxi or car.

The room is very clean. Staff is very curteous and friendly. unfortunately we did not try the pool but other people were enjoying it.

Preffered hotel to stay in Cairo for me.

Expecially on one morning, the Internet broke down. But this is only temporary (I hope). Also other than during my last stay, breakfast was not included in the room price. Nonetheless, it was great and versatile as it was during my last stay, and absolutely worth the price.

The personnel is very nice and helpful. I personally like the surrounding, the Hotel is quiet, safe and in a good condition, and quite Close to the Airport. Though it is not the newest, it can be described as state-of-the-art. Also available in the Hotel is a Kind of a book store, a gift shop and an ATM. Look forward to my next stay there.

Huge hotel very close to the airport - don't expect friendly service!
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

Check-out formalities took forever. There was a wedding happening the night we landed and there was super loud music till 10 pm. Breakfast was not included in the deal, and overall the hotel was a little on the expensive side for the value we got.

We were to have a shuttle pick us up from the airport - couldn't find the driver, so we roughed it and took a cab. We got to the hotel, and the guy at the reception apologized profusely that the shuttle didn't get us - also reimbursed us for the amount we paid for the cab. Got a good night's rest, and got back to the airport the next morning in the hotel shuttle

It was our 10th anniversary and the staff kindly put a small...
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

It was our 10th anniversary and the staff kindly put a small cake in our room. Their service was really quick, I did not have to call them again or remind them for the same request. Thank you to the staff for their nice customer service.

Pleasant but could have been better.

My room wasn't clean. Especially the bathroom. Also the equipments in the gym weren't properly clean.

A good hotel with very nice staff and good restaurants.

The staff were really nice and helpful.

The staff were really nice and helpful. I appreciate that the manager came and greeted me upon my arrival. Their facilities and services are great. They provide free shuttle service to and from the airport which is very convenient. They try and make your stay as comfortable as possible. I recommend it 100%

It is a good hotel, and worth every penny
    • Executive Room City View

It is an old hotel and needs renovation

The location is perfect taking into account the traffic Jam in Cairo. The facilities are good and the hotel is practical

Beautiful stay
    • Executive Room City View

I prefer this hotel for all my business trips in Egypt because the location in which is very near to Cairo airport, and the ring road as well, the staff so friendly, testa rosa caffe is my faveorate place for have fun, I really love this place, thank you Sally for the professional checkout, I will come again

Like coming home

As mentioned previously I wish you would do the shuttle to the airport at more flexible times - not just every hour on the hour

Soft comfortable bed. Like that there is a bath too. Good wifi. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff here. They remember me and treat me as an individual. Warm and welcoming - especially Ramy on reception and the ladies on the second floor check in

Very friendly and efficient staff Nothing is too much...

Could the shuttle to the airport run as required rather than just on the hour? Sometimes this is not convenient

Very friendly and efficient staff Nothing is too much trouble for them. Room neat and tidy and bed very comfortable. Transfer to and from airport very efficient and situated close by

Very nice and helpful staff!

Too much air condition in the lobby, for my taste ;)

Very nice and helpful staff!! Especially receptionists!! Good breakfast, large rooms, airport transfer...

Comfortable, qualitative and enormously hospitable business hotel.

To be honest, I have visited the facility several times (>4) in the last few weeks. Still satisfied!

Great hospitality and superb customer service. Nice atmosphere and highly recommendable for a 'business-hotel' close to the airport.

Good location to Stay
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

You can not book half board, only the breakfast can be included, so you cannot get privilege that you stay in the hotel, have to pay the full amount for the food in the restaurants similar to any others could eat in the restaurants and they are not hotel guests, also the breakfast food is limited specially the fruits and salads

Location, clean, hospitality, airport shuttle

Very satisfied with the choice.
    • Special Offer - Standard Room - Egyptians Only

The bathroom had no suction fan or maybe not working!!

The room was realy comfortable and quiet, also the bed was very relaxing. The breakfast had good variety of items with very delicious bakery. Clean bathroom. Nice cafes within vicinity of the hotel.

Fantastic Hotel

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly the front office supervisor Mr. Hany Gad, with his excellent very professional help. Food was also great. I particularly liked Abu-Ouf restaurant with his authentic Egyptian food. Many thanks

Perfect as usual

Nothing at all

As usual it was amazing stay in Concorde El Salam hotel in Cairo, I love the location which is very near to Cairo international airport, the attitude of the employees, thank you Esraa for the beautiful checkout I will come again

Oasis in the buzzy town
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

・they let us stay until 4pm ・the room upgrated for free ・the receptionist professional and nice ・the guy making the BBQ so attentive ・7 resuatrants ・reasonable price for the 5 star ・all the staff kind and nice!

Very warm welcome
    • Superior Double Room with Pool View

I love the staffs. So kind and friendly. The welcome drink was so nice. The room was really clean and comfortable. There was a free shuttle bus from hotel to cairo airport every hour. Just 15 minutes drive to the airport.

We booked a family room for 5 on booking.
    • Special Offer - Family Package 2 Rooms

We booked a family room for 5 on booking.com, but were given 2 bedrooms with 4 beds in total. After insisting with reception, they ended up adding a bed to one of the two bedrooms.

Relaxing stay without the Eastern European influences

?

The hotel was wonderful and tastefully decorated with lovely furnishings and good quality carpets. The staff spoke very good English with extremely good manner. Even the bell boy was very informative and polite. The rooms were clean and furnished nicely with firm beds, spacious and inviting. We stopped over for a day so did have much time to explore the facilities but did get hire a driver with car for the evening, we went for dinner and then to the old markets in Khan El-Khalili while the driver driver waited for us which was well worth the money. Very close to the airport in a secluded location away from the noise of traffic. The airport shuttle was very good as it was comfortable and we were the only passengers. Overall a very nice experience and value for money.

It was a pleasant stay.

The restaurant were pricey... no heating system were available... so we had to ask for a heater and an iron ....

Facilities and service were excellent.

A stylish hotel with friendly helpful staff
    • Deluxe Suite

Very comfortable room (we had a lovely suite for 3) with great selection of affordable restaurants, and the spa and exec club rounded off a superb stay. Couldn’t be more convenient for the airport without being an airport hotel. Really hope the number of visitors to Egypt picks up again soon- a fabulous country with so much to offer!

Great deal and luxurious stay

The only issue is the location as it's far form downtown, but it's near to airport and taxi is cost nothing.

Breakfast was wonderful. Room service was very professional and active. Mrs Amal and Mohammed from room service gave me warm welcome I advise everyone for this hotel.

The staff are very friendly, the service is excellent &...

when I arrived my bags had to go through x-ray check which is good but we didn't find anyone to carry our bags and when we carry them going to the x-ray check point there was no one there to check our bags. This was the second time I faced this in this hotel. This made me angry.

The staff are very friendly, the service is excellent & the location for my business is very convenient.

Hotel was nice and good staff

the break fast time from 4 am until 9 am only, why it's not until 11 am

Booking.com is worst web to book a hotel, I have reserved a Taxi/Bus through the web and I haven't find anything upon arrival also payment supposed to deduct from my credit because the booking was less than 24 hours.

Browse Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo traveller photo gallery