Reviews of Conrad Cairo Hotel & Casino 5 stars

1191 Corniche El Nil, Cairo, Egypt

#80 of 173 hotels in Cairo

Based on 1913 hotel reviews

6.2

Room service was very poor. Stayed there around a week. Room only serviced twice. When room was serviced extremely poor cleaning, eg no water replaced, no toilet paper replaced, no clean cups or replaced tea or coffee bags Although I had "do not disturb" 2 times they spoke to me and said that they would come in the afternoon and never did. Cleaning was below the level I have seen for 4 star hotels just appeared to do beds and quick wipe down

Location and staff are very polite and professional

• King Executive Room With Partial Nile View - Executive Lounge Access

Some stupid regulations where I’ve already paid for free hard drinks during the happy hour in the executive floor; The waiter and also his manager told me they cannot serve alcoholic beverages to Egyptians during Ramadan!!!! Is this some kind of religious guardianship?!! After all they hadn’t that written on their page on Booking.com, and since I’d already paid for that; I had to speak with the duty manager who solved the problem and served us wine as I and my wife ordered, but after a needless quarrel in my anniversary celebration with my wife. That sucks!

Staff were great especially Ms. Christine at the executive floor. Location is perfect. Everything was clean and tidy. View is amazing. Food is good.

• Twin Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

Reception staff are very rude and showing no respect. Hotel itself is very old with minimum renovation

Food quality and chefs are really good and top quality

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The receptionist was extremely unprofessional, spending more time on her mobile phone than attending to us as customers trying to check in. The room service did not note down the room number for our order so after waiting for 45 minutes we rang again. After a further 20 minutes our order arrived but it was totally incorrect!

The restaurant was excellent and the service there was perfect

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Too old...renovation is a must otherwise transfer it to a museum... less people at reception to handle guests to speed up process and to wait

Service is really appreciated except reception and location

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

There was no any type of identity verification before check in. I have checked in without even showing any identity confirmation documents, paying room charges was enough for them. Services was very bad at the level of minimum expectation for 5 SATARS hotels. there was no toothbrush\paste, no iron to smooth my dress. unfortunately, I have to make three calls early morning in order to get such simple thing as well as wait for it. During the checkout they have charged me for one coke from the mini bar though I was telling the reception staff clearly that I haven't take anything but all she did was asking me "DO YOU WANT TO DISCUSS IT WITH MINI BAR IN CHARGE GUY", then I decided to pay it rather than being more late and miss my flight.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Reception take long time for check in and check out. Restaurant high price compared with others hotel. Furniture is old.

Nothing special except the security and room service staff. Bed so comfy. I recommended to stay here if you don’t have other choice.

• Twin Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

very nice breakfast wonderful room nice view Nile our room was at the executive floor very clean very comfortable and wide enough the staff was very helpful and professional I recommend it for all its services

• Twin Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

Very slow check in and check out process... Need more staffs.. Wanted to do reservation at Stage1 thru hotel intercom but no help so had to make a proper phone call to do reservations

Stage1 & Cleanliness of the rooms

• Twin Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

Check in take long time, while they are offering to pay more for VIP if you want quick check in. Bar or club in first floor for couple only. I don’t like Swimming pool and cafe.

Location and clean room Near fairmont hotel and mall.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The other guests [bachelors] should learn how to behave with other families staying in the hotel and just not try to start conversing with anyone. We considered this as a Family hotel but at some point of time realized to be more careful by the actions of other guests [bachelors].

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Unfortunately it was a negative experience from the moment we walked in. It took over 30 minutes to check in as the non-smoking room I booked for three people was not available. They placed us in a room with one king bed and promised to bring a bed up. That was around 1800. After asking several times at the concierge and by phone from my room, I had to go down stairs around 2345 to speak to a manger. The room was a smoking room (easily recognized by the smell) and we have been waiting for hours for the extra bed. The manager tried to imply that they upgraded us (to a room for two people who smoke) but ended up apologizing for the inconvenience. Finally received the bed right before 2400 More negatives are outdated rooms (pictures online are probably from another decade), odd shower head, unhelpful concierge (Ibriham) and chaotic front desk.

Positives are good security at the front, pretty good Lebanese restaurant with a great staff and its location right on the Nile. Good service is only a priority in the restaurants.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

No smoking in central areas of the hotel (like the coffee shop), but I suppose this is Cairo living.

Incredibly friendly staff! Great breakfast. Each day housekeeping made a different animal out of towels and left it on the bed - our kids loved the surprise of coming back to the room to find out what it was! While the doorman usually managed to get us a good rate with the local taxi drivers!

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Check-in /Check-out take long time due to load on front Desk staff. Bad Taxi Service and it was really expensive !!!

Quite and Secure place and close to the city center. Helpful Staff with excellent service.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I was in a very noisy room, next to the health centre which had noisy music until early morning. You also need more accessible facilities, especially the bathrooms. I am in a wheelchair and struggled to use the toilet because it is too low and does not have handrails to help you get up.

The breakfast and staff were excellent, the building was impressive and location was good.

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

everything starting from the long waiting time to check in and out , dining in food not for 5 star hotel, room service was to late to clean the room and the toilet with the room is totally different from what they looks in the photos for the hotel. the attitude of the reception staff was so tough and not welcomed. from my point of view I don't advise any visitors who looks for 5 star hotel to reserve in Conrad hotel.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Not clean. Service not good. Over rated. Rooms smell humidity. You can hear the water flowing in the pipes all night. I asked for a pick up service from the airport and I’m still waiting for it till now. It’s a disaster!

Location only

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The prices were higher this time than prior stays. I don't speak Arabic so CNBC Arabia was not very helpful and the free Internet was slow at times. Also, I recommended to the Fitness Center staff that they should add a blood pressure monitoring machine.

The Conrad in Cairo is a premier hotel located on the Nile River north of downtown. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Egypt. The Business Center was extremely helpful in assisting me with a legal document that I needed to file in the USA. The Fitness Center is always excellent and they added a Rowing Machine too.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Reception staff informed me wrong information to take commission of money exchange when I asked him about exchange money. I have got information the bank is located on the basement floor from another staff after I paid US$ instead of local currency. Taxi driver was also increased price when I took a taxi from Hotel to Egyptian Museum. Normal taxi price is almost LE10 but he took LE95. Wow.. This is kind of 5 stars hotel..

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Th Ac wasnt working they turned on the heater and we eere boiling all night! They tried to fix but failed. We asked for duvet and had to wait for one hour and at the end they brought us a dirty smelling blanket!! Too much money and breakfast was not even included!! Wonder why! It is not worth it. I don't recommend this hotel.

The view only.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I didn't like the check-out procedure. The receptionist was rather slow and did not provide a receipt for the parking payment, which caused tardiness as I headed out of the hotel. The parking rep had to call the help desk to ensure the parking payment was paid.

The booking and check-in went smoothly and the overall service was fine. The room is spacious and met the expectations as per the photos on Booking.com. The utilities are abundant and there were complimentary tea and coffee packs. The room's cleanliness and organization was great. Staff are friendly and professional. I also order in-room dining which was served punctually and the food quality is good. It was a little overpriced, though.

• Twin Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

Very unprofessional staff , very bad service , rude receptionists , They force guests to pay high insurance amounts in egyptian Pounds in cash only , no rooms ready even with late check in! I had to wait fir two hours for my rooms to get ready! I booked 2 deluxe roome but suddenly they gave us two standard rooms! and they refused to change !! Very disappointed, this is not a cobrad standards comparing to other branches around the world , they should rerate the property .

I liked nothing at all !

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The facilities in the room need to be more especially in the bathroom.. And the housekeepers do some promising and ignore it..

I liked the loopy and the bed in the room..

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

Old and rusty hotel. Expensive for nothing but foods and location. So many broken pieces in washroom.

Breakfast is awesome. Nothing else would take me there whatsoever!

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The entire hotel was full of cigarette smoke, including the non-smoking floor which we stayed on. Smoke consistently poured into our room through the air conditioning from smoking guests in other so called “non smoking” rooms. Non-smoking spaces were not inforced in any way by hotel management. Decor was dated and scruffy. Bathrooms were dirty and plumbing didn’t work properly. Internet was too weak to do basic web browsing or check social media and frequently dropped out. It was fine for sending and receiving messages though. A fist fight between a large group of men erupted just after 8am during breakfast in the breakfast restaurant. Hotel security took more than 15 minutes to gain control of the situation and return peace to the restaurant for guests trying to have breakfast.

Buffet breakfast food was fresh and a nice selection. Staff were super friendly and always helpful.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The worst ever experience. When asked the hotel employee for the taxi to airport, they recommended me to take hotel arranged transportation instead of taxi. We followed their recommendation and accepted the price of 300 LE ( taxi is 250 LE according to hotel) but when arrived at the airport, they charged us as 300 LE per PERSON!! This is total rip off from Conrad arranged transportation. Never trust the employee of Conrad Cairo for those visiting and staying at this hotel.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I didnt like how the staff contantly knocked my door asking me if i needed anything or demanding to check my mini bar while i was in the room, they also insisted to come in the room when i ordered anything which was silly when i ordered a plug extention! One of the staff told me after i told him it isnt a good time (let me in to check the mini bar it will only take seconds from you!) i found that very rude and a stupid thing to say! A guest doent have to justify why they dont want you in their room and even if it takes seconds they r paying to stay here so u dont decide if i give you time or not! Specially when its so obvious they want to come in for the tip!

The building and the breakfast options.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

- Check-in and out takes too much time given the staff at reception are very few and very slow. - Menu prices are exaggerated. - Orders to the room takes too much time. - Hotel needs serious maintenance as the door handle falls every time the door gets opens or closed, and not all lights are functioning... - Free wifi for internet is extreemly slow and hangs allot. - Staff keeps bothering customers to get tips on everything. - Hotel photos in booking doesn't illustrate the reality as the hotel needs to be renuvated to at least match hotels within the same prices.

The location being close to the nile and all rooms have partial nile view

• King Executive Room With Partial Nile View - Executive Lounge Access

The hotel's furniture is very old. Curtain & carpet are not clean. it is not up to 5 stars standards.

The breakfast buffet was great and with many verities.

The lighting in the room Limited access to the Executive Lounge

It was my first stay at the Conrad Hotel and I was really satisfied . I liked the Room space and the Nile View from the Balcony .Professional staff; Friendly and so helpful starting from the Front desk , the waiters in the restaurant and the housekeeping . Good facilities and nice restaurants specially the Asian one " Kamala" which I duly recommend . I will definitely book in this Hotel in my next trip .

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

Calling the room immediately by security after you enter the room with a friend ,, and saying guest are not allowed ,, more like a prison than a rented room !!??

Everything was good and friendly staff

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

A little dated in the spa, needs updating around the pool area

Staff friendliness willingness to help especially in the Exec Lounge, gym staff and spa staff

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Check in: unprofessional, i booked in euro he wanted dollar..this is unliggel doing from the hotels. I gave deposit in euro and he told me i get it back. Next day on check out i lost half hour because they didnt have 50 euro!!!!Never again..too unprofessional. We were 3 person and they didnt prepar the third bed, i had to call 2times and go reception in night to get it -also not professional.

The view and the breakfast

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

One night someone lit a cigarette in the corridor that woke us up. Nif naf that's hardly worth mentioning.

The view over the Nile was very good. One can order bacon at breakfast by asking the waiter and the room was very clean.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The beds were very comfy, the bathroom was spacious and had a separate shower, bath sheets provided in addition to the smaller bath towel, nice balcony area witb a view of the Nile. Breakfast was outstanding!!! There were lots of different food options to suit every palate. Service was very good, staff were very helpful. The price was reasonable.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Recently they don't allow to welcome guest t the room , It was not like that before .

This is one of the most relaxing and good serving food in cairo , I visited this hotel 3 times always going from good to better ..

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

For a 5 star hotel, very pricy for the provided service. TV had standard channels less than my free TV in Cairo. No hair dryer. The shower couldn't produce hot water so had to shower in cold water. The sink had hair in it. Staff very unfriendly, mainly when I was asked to pay an extra 1000 pounds for a 1 day stay as insurance, and when I was asked initially to pay double the price by mistake, and when I was woken up at 9 am to be asked if I want the room to be cleaned!! then another reminder that I am checking out that day.

large bed, luxury furniture, excellent location. Room comes with an iron and iron board which was useful.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

once we arrived their they said cancel you booking from booking and do with one of our agent that we could give a discount from the commotion of their agent

the staff was so rude not recommended at all the taxes was clear on booking but their they take more money they hold the amount 3 times

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I am really disappointed from the stuff. The stuff need to be more professional in how to deal with coustmers. Need to be more trained about how to talk and respect guest.

I like the location of the hotel

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

reception staff are very slow it took me over 20 min just to check in . the next day it took me 15 min just to re-activate the door key of my room. the staff are rude at reception and they treated customers in front of me in a very rude way. the room facility and furniture are very old and it needs immediate renovation. I don't see the Conrad hotels service level and touch in this hotel

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Table service during breakfast. Table not set up after previous guests and when you ask to set up its slow and hot drink isnt offered you have to ask for it

Breakfast was amazing. The rooms amazing and huge. Hotel is breathtakingly beautiful

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Furniture is outdated and not appropriate for 5 stars hotel such as Conrad .it should be changed quickly. Maintenance on the rooms should be done. reception staff are rude and they are not welcoming as they should be . long wait for check in even just to renew the room key I waited minutes.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I couldn't access to night club because the asked me to pay And I paid more than your price in booking by approximately 28% for every night

Swimming pool

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The loud music till late. Corridors are filthy, they were clearly not vacuumed in a v long time. The bathtoom was also not cleaned to a 5star standard. There was lots of hair in the shower.

The breakfast is great! Bed is comfy but was disturbed till early hours of the morning on sat and sunday night from loud music even though we were on the 20th floor.

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The people are smoking in the evry place in the hotel and I get sick from the smoking and I did not be confortble.. also they took more money for order food ..like if I order food the price will be more that I found in the menu..as if I order food by 100 hundred it will be duble 200 hundred and they told me it's tax and also it's charging try and charging alot of things and this mack me confused

Yes but they took more money mor than price that we see

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Although there were no smoking areas, there was a constant smell of smoke throughout the hotel.

The staff were outstanding. Especially to Ahmed, Sayed and Ali who were in the dining room for breakfast and the executive lounge. Great service.

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

If you plug the mobile charger to the wall .. it wont work until you light the electricity !!!! U cant charge while all the lights are off.. at least u have to open one!! And u can hear the people who live in the near room.. their voices come through walls. They weren't screaming though. I asked for a pool's view room in booking.com preference.. so the receiption lady "indiana" whom i repeated my preference room gave me a wrong one that doesnt even near the pool!!! Never book the room 333 in 3rd floor. all you gotta see is bunch of compressors and workers that are constructing a building with some drills that gonna ruin your morning sleep. The bathroom has a toilet with no WATER HOSE. You have to move on and sit on another one IN FRONT OF YOU thats designed for washing. But it looks TOO COMPLICATED TO USE. If you are planning to make check-in or check-out procedures make sure you can wait for at least 15 mins while they finish your papers. Other than that.. they are okay

The location is perfect. The wifi is good. The food is nice

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

It took me more than an hour to check in. The employees were unwelcoming. The sound in the room was not isolated since you can hear the people in the rooms around you.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Swimming pool changing rooms need renovation. Cleanliness of bed sheets and mattress cover...

Restaurant staff very welcoming and attentive to detail. Location is very favorable. Room rate reasonable. Generally friendly and professional service.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The employee wasn't that helpful .Also if I want to order a thing I just called the reseption then they like transfer my call 3 or 5 times !! I think no need for all these transformation. According to the pillow it was dirty and old they have to change it

The view

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Cleanliness - dirty Age of room wear & tear in full force Leakey taps all night Broken door locks Broken in room facilities

Great location fantastic staff

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Points of weakness: - Check in and check-out speed and care

Points of strength: - Location in the centre of Cairo - Well equipped fitness room - rich breakfast - security in force

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I would have preferred more bottled water other than just two small bottles a day however, they did accommodate us right away once we requested more.

The bed was so comfortable that I thought I was in my own bed at home. Great restaurants and lounges with very good food. The staff were accommodating, polite and happy to assist when needed.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

The hotel is old, really needs refurbishment, sounds like no money was spent on the hotel for a long time. Been to a much better quality Conrad hotels elsewhere Somking is allowed indoors everywhere !!

Friendly staff

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Nothing good about, except that it is on Nile river side

Worst reception and checkin team, took 2 hours and my room was ready after 3 hours... Very worst hotel experience during checkin itself.... All checkin staff are waste....

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Old furniture Delay in room service requests Missing basic amenities in the room

Large Comfy Bed Nile Cornish View Upgraded to a better room when reporting a complaint

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

-One of the female receptionist did not greet us when we were at the counter until i made the conversation, she did not smile as she looked like something was bothering her. -I got a double queen bed room, i double checked with her if its a 2 queen bed room or 2 single bed room, she could not answer me, and had to ask her female colleague, and which could not answer too. -Then the other female colleague then asked me if we were chinese, when our passports werent chinese passport. Then they started smilling and proceed with our check in. -We felt not welcome and warm with such a question, as if like they have different treatment towards different nationalities. -We were guests and everyone is the same no matter where you were born or where you are from. -one of the closet door was broken and almost hit my friend's head -The main door couldnt be locked so we had to change room -After we changed to another room, the shower door couldnt close properly. Which resulted the water was all over the floor and we didnt want to change again cause we were all tired.

-Good Location overviewing the Nile River -Easy access to all the restaurant -Bell boy and housekeeping were friendly approachable and helpful -The bed was super comfort

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The staff that keeps nagging you for tip .It is kind of annoying. Also the staff doesn't clean the room unless you tell them to.

The location of the hotel ,The in room service,

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Location is 09 out of 10 as way to the hotel passes downtown which was dusty and crowded. You need an air conditioned vehicle. But, this is beyond the capacity of the hotel.

It was our first visit to Cairo. After reading reviews on internet, we had some concern about cleanliness and customer services. All this proved to be very wrong right after we arrived at the hotel. The staff was highly courteous, took only 05 minutes to check in and found the best room for us. Late checkout request was accepted immediately with no additional charges. Room was clean, having good view from Balcony, and bed sizes were great for our family. Breakfast is great and good customer service made it even better. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool and guard was very active to have a look at them. Rooms was free of smoking smell as oppose to some of complaints I had read on the internet. Room Service was prompt, and we enjoyed eating in our room after spending all day out.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Every things 1.the bathroom was dirty when I chick in 2.the view wasn't nile view it was said nile view 3.the receptionist was lousy and he's very slowly 4.I sow many angry people are shouting in the reception coz the stuff is very rude 5.it was very bad experience nothing in the roomed was working the remote control,kettle,the light was blinking in the bathroom 6.the below so small and not comfortable This is the first and last time I will book it.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I had two rooms booked. I checked in to the hotel at 6p.m., the staff were all over the place and each one would assist me for a bit and then dissappear, only recieved the room after an hour's wait, and only recieved the room at 7am the next morning. To be honest, this is the worst check in and hotel experience i have ever witnessed. It's a shame that the hotel has a 5 star rating and even worse that it's carrying the flagship hilton name.

In house casino is good. The location is on the nile and other casinos are close by.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

The staff at reception are very rode and the price was in booking differed from what they have charged me about 150 dollars more which i think is un fair as usually i book from booking with correct amount without paying more at any other hotels

The staff cleaning the room

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

-Pool under renovation - we were not informed prior to booking - Room service disappointing - cold & chevy dumplings, only 1 napkin every time we ordered -Our entrance cards did not work properly the 2nd & 3rd day -Upon check out, the staff did not ask how our stay was & seemed distant.

Breakfast buffet was extensive and satisfactory. Waiters were friendly

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

We took more than 45 minutes to check in. Receptionist is very unprofessional. Bell boy and security located at the entrance of the hotel asking for tip every time. Dirty neighborhood.

Thanks to housekeeping the 19 floor

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Needs total renovation. Standup shower was disgusting. Everywhere smelled like cigarette smoke. Guests and police smoked in the lobby, elevators and corridors. Employees expected tips whenever they saw me. Even the police guards. Front desk employee didn't know how to swipe a Credit Card! Had to help her. The check-out employee left me to help another customer while she wasn't done with me. She didn't have small bills to give me my change back and wanted to keep it! When she asked me if the stay was ok, I told her it was smoke everywhere. She didn't even say sorry! On the other hand, guests of some arabic citizenships where so rude to the employees and other guests. They dealt with them really bad. I told one of them to put his cigarette out while going down the elevator and I pointed to the no-smoking sign. He just nodded his head rudely and did nothing! Don't know if Cairo has better hotels. Lereaned my lesson, though.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

I do not like the conditioner because it is too hot, nor the hassle everywhere and there is no Tndeim and this last time Book your hotel and the prices are expensive Thanks

Food

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

I had to wate for five hours to check in , a guy name mostafa said the house keeping comes at 8 a.m to make the room ready for check in but it took until 11 am Do even think of booking here until if you like to wait in the lobby for 5 hours

The bed was excellent

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

While comfortable, the rooms are dated, bathrooms could be cleaner especially mold stains in shower grout.

Excellent location, views overlooking the Nile, pool and city were beautiful especially at sunset, the staff was outstanding and the food in their outdoor restaurant was delicious. Excellent happy hour food and drinks.

• King Deluxe Room With Partial Nile View

It needs more cleaning in the rooms, and need some maintenance in the toilets. Moreover, room service needs to be improved.

The location is too good and the lobby was too good, clean and wide. Good arrangement of the lobby. Breakfast was good too. Mr. Ahmed in the reception was so kind.

• Twin Executive Room With Partial Nile View - Executive Lounge Access

staff very lazy toilet don't take water out securities demanded my gusts being families only. receptionists took long time to handle ya.

i like balcony bed bar hot $ rock

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

Breakfast is ordinary and really needs upgrading. Plumbing is in urgent need to be addressed and fixed. Toilet leeks and difficult to turn taps on or off.

Staff are helpful and polite. The rooms are good size but shabby.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• King Executive Room With Partial Nile View - Executive Lounge Access

The staff at the executive lounge were not helpful. The service was slow The response to requests was slow Delayed room cleaning

The hotel has several restaurants to select from.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

• King Executive Room With Partial Nile View - Executive Lounge Access

Being charged in USD dollars while we travel in Egypt. As your hotel is in Egypt it should just have a standard rate. in Egypt pounds. Being tourist I feel we are paying already so much in a country where income is so low and it appears tourist (the few you still have are being ripped off where ever we go?

Staff and Amenities

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• King Classic Room With Partial Nile View

old electrical devices (ironing table and iron), solo travelers no chance to get your gf to your room.

location and staff amazing nice food, when they miss one optional order on breakfast they apologized and brought one big sweets and fruits for free. nice for families

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Twin Classic Room With Partial Nile View

there was a bad smell in the whole 10th floor .. the reception taking long time to answer your request

everything almost good .. the balcony was nice and the toilet was big and good

Browse Conrad Cairo Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery