Reviews of Heliopolis Towers Hotel 5 stars

El Shaheed Sayed Zakaria Street from Uruba Street, Horreya, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt

#28 of 212 hotels in Cairo

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Absolutely satisfied
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I wish if they could working on more offers for the spa . Entertainment programs could be better even if its not a season or some holiday. But it’s so good to gind such a hotel in Cairo.

It’s so comfy and classy,it will be as always my number one choice.They should work more on entertainment programs.The stuff was so friendly and professional. Thanks for making my trip better than my expectations.

Front desk staff were very helpful, specially for the...

Food quality at Pizza bar was below expectations.

Front desk staff were very helpful, specially for the Supervisor but unfortunately, I cant’t remember his name. They were also flexible with our check out time, which was great!

Excellent Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was very comfortable and big, hotel in general very clean and personnel willing to help in anything you ask. Room service was fast and dinner arrived in a trolley table that had a build in oven to keep food warm. Breakfast has a very good variety. About 7 restaurants of different cuisine inside the hotel area.

Very near the airport

Only local water and very difficult to get imported water (mini bar, restaurants)

Very near the airport Staff is very helpful Plenty of restaurants Rooms are very confortable

Worst experience in a supposedly luxury hotel in Cairo

The door lock was out of order for three times during my stay that I had to go to the reception a lot of times to fix my card and get engineers back to my room in order to work properly. The curtain was out of order and not working well. The stupid policy of not getting any food in the hotel although its my right to do so at anytime and I was with kids that normally require certain type of food in addition to an unprofessional duty manager who don't know how to treat customers in the right manner. And by the way, I am director of Investment who worked for a lot of hospitality developers in the GCC and this type of treatment was the worst I have seen from such a property and executive staff. Overall the worst experience ever and won't stay there again.

A hygiene disaster.

The hotel's hygiene was a disaster. I found the towel carpet in the bathroom before the tub with black hair and stains. When I went to the room, the carpet was full of white dirt, let alone the visual layers of dust beneath the chairs. On the other hand, the essential items (dental kit, shaving kit etc.) weren't available, and as I needed each one I had to order it separately. It didn't end here, the bell boy "misunderstood" me and didn't have my suitcases in the car as I left, which I only knew of at my 1hr ride away long destination. Thankfully the staff members were professionals, and they sent me my suitcases to my destination.

Great location and building with professional staff managers.

The level of the restaurants inside the hotel are very very poor. Otherwise every thing was perfect and comfortable.

5* plus luxury in a sedate pleasant hotel

Fabulous hotel. Very luxurious and opulent. Great staff and would recommend highly. Mostafa on reception was very helpful as were all the staff. Food in the Italian superb.

Big room

Location little Far from Nile and middle Cairo which makes car trips long in rush hours

Big room Clean bed Great bathroom Restaurants of all kinds with good quality Professional staff that knows all requirements

Room division & old staff are super professional & very friendly
    • Deluxe Atrium View Room

the bell boys had scratched for me a brand new baby stroller i bought for my kids by putting it unsafe on their dolly, both guys seemed to be fresh new to the hotel and totally inexperienced.

The hotel is in transition period between managements and with the end of Fairmont contract they still have no name but the F&B in general is crazy expensive comparing with other 5 star hotels in Cairo with an obvious cost cuts in every order details that can be easily noted by any regular visitor, beside the quality of indoor guests were so noticed to be much lower than the guests we used to see when it was a Fairmont Hotel specially in the tower sector.

The room was comfort and clean.

No Comment.

The room was comfort and clean.Overall the housekeeping team is doing excellent job by maintaining the facilities clean all time in a good manner.Foods was good especially at the Lebanese restaurant down.

New and superb hotel near the airport
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Not the best option as a base for sightseeing, especially with Cairo's traffic

Close to the airport for a short stay (far from the city however). Great selection of restaurants and good food. The bar was very enjoyable. Brand new rooms, very clean and comfortable. Huge bathroom with both a bath and a shower

Bad stay and bad choice due to the staff that works in the hotel
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Poor housekeeping service poor staff service all staff in the hotel comes and ask you for money tips even if they did not provide any service which is totally uncomfortable

PERFECT!

From arrival to departure, amazing, amazing staff, service. Christmas Decoration was incredible. Breakfast food and variety was fantastic. Thank you so much!

Good hotel but over priced
    • Deluxe Atrium View Room

It was over priced considering prices in Cairo. I paid for my colleague as well who was egyptian national but the hotel charged for him same as foreigner which I believe is not fair

Well maintained. We used the conference hall. It was nicely arranged

The facility and the service provided at this hotel was...
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Bed Mattress was uncomfortable.

The facility and the service provided at this hotel was excellent. I would definitely visit this hotel again. The service was what made the difference.

Cairo Nice city

-nothing in general

-very good stuff -Very clean -comfortable -good Wifi network -they give me a room with two bed and my reservation was for one large bed so they make for me upgrade room .

Very relaxing in a very pleasant atmosphere.

The house keeping staff were not always efficient and sometimes they didn’t clean the room well, until I told them. They do well if you tip them, unfortunately. Other than that everything was good if not excellent.

The facilities and the staff were very good, the number of restaurants were impressive, with excellent choices of food. The hotel lobby is very impressive as well. The surrounding and the landscape were very nice. I like the staff at the front desk very pleasant and helpful.

Overall a very good and comfortable stay. Good food would have been icing on the cake.
    • Deluxe King Garden View Room - Smoking

All breaskfast , conference lunches, ICEC lunch are not good in terms of continental standards. Fairmont Heliopolis needs to work on its variety and taste of the food that is served.

Indian restaurant is good

It was good shane about the necklace
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

It was lovely. We left our necklace in the health club and when I called to check it was gone. There was no one in the health club except staff so it must have been a staff member that did not hand it in. This was disappointing.

Staff friendly. Room was lovely and had a really great nights sleep.

wifi
    • Deluxe King Garden View Room - Smoking

stuff always ask for tips in bad way the laundry stuff is unprofessional the ATMs is not working sometimes the catering stuff is unprofessional the concierge services is low

wifi location Thanks to Mr. Peter

Not recommended whatsoever!
    • Deluxe Atrium View Room

Firstly, the hotel is not what I expected for the price I paid. It is extremely over-priced, whether it is the room, or any of the restaurants, which was below-par (Thai Restaurant). Secondly, as this was our anniversary, I had asked the hotel staff prior to my arriving to set-up the room in such a manner, and I was extremely disappointed by what they did. There was nothing in the room except 2 towels that spelled I and a heart- very poorly done. My overall stay was disappointing, and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, as there are much better options in Cairo. Also, the check-in process was so slow, and it took me more than an hour to get my key room.

I have nice memories here as this is where I had my wedding 3 years ago.

Best place to stay while on a business trip
    • Deluxe Atrium View Room

The security staff behavior and that was on many visits they try to over salute you so you would give them tips in return. It's kind of discomforting if you don't have any cash on you. other than that they are ok.

Pefect Place to stay if you are traveling on business , staff is very professional.

They wanted to charge me for Sohour, while I reserved bed...
    • Deluxe King Garden View Room - Smoking

They wanted to charge me for Sohour, while I reserved bed & breakfast, and called me late at night in the room to charge me, and after checking, they apologized.

Disappointing!
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

I stayed there before but this time, it was disappointing: - booked an atrium room, which I didn't get reception said it depends on availability regardless of the room type I choose on booking.com - At 3pm, the reception had only 1 person. Then another guy joined he decided it ain't my turn and took the foreigner who was checking in. It was my turn and I just wanted to re-magnetize my room card as it wasn't working!

I did a late checkout at 3.30pm

Good location near airport hotel
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Smoking even in non smoking areas. Ashtrays left uncleaned. Flies around pool area. Gardens poorly attended to.

Location, helpful staff, variety of restaurants, large sitting common areas

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Breakfast was very good, they had a good variety of...
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Upon check in, I was told breakfast was included but later (after having my breakfast) it turns out, it wasn't. Also, no one escorted me to my room after check in. The hotel is huge and I had to ask my way to the lifts. The phone in my room did not work properly. I arrived around 10:30 pm. When I reached the room, I wanted a query from the reception, it took me 20 min. to finally get an answer! The electricity went on and off few times while I was asleep at night which was annoying as the AC made a sound when it turned on and off.

Breakfast was very good, they had a good variety of fdifferent options to chose from. Room and toilet were spacious and clean and most staff were helpful. Location is very close to the airport. Their airport service to meet, assist and drive you to the hotel was excellent but expensive! Wifi was good

Quick trip to Cairo
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Smoking in the lobby, rooms view not so good bathrooms are not maintained and there is no washing pipe in the bathroom unlike what I would expect in a hotel in Egypt. Distance to the airport is great but to everywhere else in Cairo it's too far and the traffic is horrible.

Hotel is clean, rooms are big, staff communication skills, they called me a day before and confirmed my booking. So many restaurants in the hotel so lots of options a bit pricy but clean. Internet is free for people who booked from booking.com to which was great.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Perfect business or vacation spot
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

The hotel is a little bit too big with not enough direction signals to all the features it offers. Could be improved.

The hotel gives you a great impression right from the start: welcoming, elegant, huge hall. With 18 restaurants and a clean, modern look, the Fairmont tower hotel makes you feel at home in any time of the day. The bar offers a great variety of well made European drinks (including a good selection of liquor brands). Great stuff, very clean and comfortable rooms. A human sized hotel which I strongly suggest. Also, for those of you who are in a hurry, the hotel is located at 10 minutes from the airport, which makes it very suitable for a late night/early morning in and out.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Very disappointed with staff and the signature room service.
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

Very disappointed with staff and the signature room service. They came into the signature lounge 3 times with the manager to ask me to leave even though I had upgraded to signature. Staff had v poor communication skills Through English and not very helpful. my details were wrong and not updated and none of them could find me on the computer system any time I went to reception, would not stay here again.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

An amazing hotel experience
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

Security staff at the door was kind of annoying because they were looking for tips at all time and they didn't really check the people coming in and out

overall front desk staff and concierge were amazingly friendly and professional. super easy check-in and check-out

Amazing Staff and excellent location
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

the staff was super friendly and professional and they often went of their way to help me during my stay

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Furniture, bathroom & facilities are well maintained and...
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

The staff who carried the luggage was asking me private questions !!! Smoking are allowed everywhere even beside the elevator.

Furniture, bathroom & facilities are well maintained and in excellent condition. Reception staff are friendly and helpful. 24 hours room dining service is excellent with many varieties.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Great stay!
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

-No free parking was an absolute minus. -Egyptian nights restaurant was great but needs to be renovated and have bigger space. -Checkout took time more than usual.

-Overall staff were really nice and polite. -Signature room was great, nice room layout, comfy bed, big bathroom, loved the lounge staff were very kind and polite (Mr Sherif) the manager was welcoming and very attentive. -Breakfast at the Aqua restaurant was very nice, staff Mr Emad was great with our kids and was very attentive and very approachable, and Mr Mohamed Eid was very genuine and attentive with a great sense of humor who made our breakfast experience special, our special food needs were provided by him and recommendations were given to us on what to try and we found it great. -Lots of restaurants to choose from which was great. -Lebanese restaurant (Al dabka) was great, very nice food and shisha and great atmosphere. The live band at Egyptian night restaurant was great, we had great fun and enjoyed the belly dancing show.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Recent stay at fairmont towers
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

The bedrooms were generally clean and tidy. However, I believe the carpets and pillow cases need to be changed regularly/. I felt a difference in the cleanliness from 2 years ago.

Hotel location is great. It has a variety of nice restaurants The atrium is really nice for relaxing or meetings/

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Location is very good, staff are very helpful, rooms are...
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

The cost of a double shots of any 12-year scotch at that location is ridiculous. You will end up paying US$ 80.00 for that drink including taxes and gratuity.

Location is very good, staff are very helpful, rooms are spacious and comfortable.,

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Good location for travelers.
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

As a platinum member of the Fairmont it is always difficult to use the certificates of upgrade to a suites. Attitudes seams to be as if they are highly in demand and as if they are doing you a favour!

The location!

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

I had a good time.
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

checking out was very unfriendly and not accepted. 70 le. per night parking fee is totally not acceptable for a guest .

checking in upon arrival was worm perfect and friendly. Aqua restaurants staff in the Towers were more than perfect. Al Dabkah restaurant was good. house keeping was ups and downs .

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

A memoriable vacation at a phantastic hotel
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

Everything was good but my friends consider the buffet a la Carte is ĺittle expensive than other similar hotels..

Overall stay in hotel is excellent atmosphere and staff were friendly and respond quickly to any request.I enjoyed very much my stay with my friends and will recommend for anyone in future.Everything was OK

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Great hotel with bad location
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

The location is far from downtown..nothing from a walking distance.

Fabulous building and facilities..wide variety of cuisines, around 6 differents restaurants. The room was big and well equipped.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Had a great stay!

everything was good...

Had a great stay! Comfortable bed, very clean room, big breakfast with everything you need to start a good day. Will come again for sure.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

The room is quiet.
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

Breakfast was not very diversed.. smell of smoke from the lobby bar is allover the reception..

The room is quiet.. atrium so beautiful.. staff very friendly..

Happy with the experience

The price is a little high

The hotel looks very nice and luxurious

• Deluxe King Room - Mobility Accessible

Breakfast could be better

Location. Atrium and room decor

My kind of Hotel👀

I do not have any complains.

Structure of the Hotel; Position ( close to the Airport) Quiet

They turned a testing fire alarm while we are sleeping my...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They turned a testing fire alarm while we are sleeping my kid pee from the shock

Pleasant stay except for room facilities.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cupboards in room are uncomfortable. Doors do not open conveniently. Batj doors do not close completely

Spacious room. Nice breakfast

The internet bad and room not good clean and AC bad.

The internet bad and room not good clean and AC bad.

Everything was great
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Accessible

Everything was great

Modern hotel

No outside view

Closeness to the city and the airport

They charged me more then the reatevi booked

They charged me more then the reatevi booked

an excellent over night stay near the airport

the view

quite relaxing

Perfect location for an early flight, free shuttle to the airport. Wide room excellent food.

Check in was slow.

Room service. Location. The room was wide and confortable.

The swimming pool is very bad, the reservation desk...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The swimming pool is very bad, the reservation desk mentioned they have heated pools while they are not heated !! The family didn’t enjoy !!

transit traveller

For the price that I paid was not worthy
    • Premier King Room with Executive Lounge access

Was nice
    • Deluxe Atrium View Room

Un pleasant attitude while check-in, also up normal price which was above 5 star cairo hotels average

Room was nice also airport bus

the room was very nice, clean, staff are very friendly

the room was very nice, clean, staff are very friendly

The cleanliness

The cleanliness

All things is ok
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

Gym is much far from my location

All things is ok

Nice experience
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

The Hotel's location is isolated from any activites.

It was nice experience.

I like

Nil

Room

The best hotel in Cairo.
    • Deluxe King Garden View Room - Smoking

The best hotel in Cairo....... awesome staff..Rami @ the front desk ..... housekeeping are great...

great hotel
    • Deluxe King Atrium View Room - Non Smoking

gym is very old equipments and tight place

close to the airport

Amazing friendly staff !

To expensive in bar

Amazing friendly staff !!!

The location, Frindly staff, different cuisine and good...
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

The location, Frindly staff, different cuisine and good parking space.

lobby extremely spacious, with a lot of restaurants

lobby extremely spacious, with a lot of restaurants

cosy & confortable stay
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Quick check in and check out, quiet room, spacious room.

Room spacious and comfortable
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

Bathroom amenities could be better

Room spacious and comfortable

is good and memorable

nothingis

i enjoy serene enviroment

There is celebration noise while we want to sleep.
    • Deluxe Garden View Room

There is celebration noise while we want to sleep.

It is very good stay

The bed extra comfort

they are excellent service

they are excellent service

Spacious and variety of restaurants offering good food

Spacious and variety of restaurants offering good food

Very professional and friendly staff
    • Suite