2. Egypt hotel reviews
  3. Cairo Governorate hotel reviews
  4. Cairo hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza

Reviews of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1089 Corniche El Nil - Garden City, Garden City, 11519 Cairo, Egypt

#26 of 239 hotels in Cairo

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

as above
    • Superior Room - King Bed

the transportation using a hotel car was very very expensive. also they don’t offer free ride to and from the airport like other hotels. also food was very expensive

the service e and comfort of the hotel

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

Location is great

I asked for two connected rooms however this was not provided , they should appreciate like this request especially for group of friends

Location is great I visited the most of five stars hotels in Cairo , to be honest, Four Sesasons garden city is the best in Cairo

Feels like home 💕
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

The staff are soo professional Except of one incident where the room service staff didn’t take an action to send the missing dressings to be sent with the order (katchup,mayonnaise..etc)

The cleanliness The housekeeping (outstanding) The professionalism of the staff The staff are smiling all the time

• Reviewed: April 24, 2019

Overall, a very comfortable stay.
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

-A 24 Hour Casual Restaurant/ Coffee Shop would be nice. The seating space and menu in the Lobby area was not adequate. -Why should there be an extra charge for room service when there is a price differential in the menu and a Service Charge levied anyway.

The staff cooperated by providing an early check in as we arrived at the hotel in the morning after a long overnight journey. This was most appreciated.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

Location on the Nile, good service and very helpful staff.
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

Their is not sunbeds in the sun all day long

Location on the Nile, good service and very helpful staff. The rooms are a little dated for the Four Seasons but still very nice

• Reviewed: April 12, 2019

i like the cleanliness more than perfect and the staff also...
    • Superior Room - King Bed

i dont like the resturant in the hotel where staff were unprofessional

i like the cleanliness more than perfect and the staff also espically TALAAT from reception

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Perfect all around!
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

Excellent location, facilities - when there is a problem they fix it immediately - there is no other hotel to stay in when you are in Cairo. Just book it now!

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

The view is out of this world.
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

The check in process is the slowest I have ever experienced in my life, and it is not my forst time. The reception staff need to be trained to be more welcoming and friendly. In the bathroom, there was pubic hair on the toilet and in the bathtub too! Found it appalling. I asked the receptionist to take my suitcase down, took them more than an hour to do so.

The view is out of this world. The Zaytouna Cafe staff are very friendly, accommodating and welcoming.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2019

wounderful stay
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

we travel as a group of friend every one was happy and satisfied, the hotel have the best restaurant in Cairo location was excellent the beds was comfortable and the clean was amazing I recommend it for family and singles.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

The hotel is so clean.
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

You need to check the rooms and maintain it before you have guests .my w.c was leaking at 7o'clock in the morning I had to call house keeping to fix it.the lubby bar ladies they talk more than pay attention to customers I ordered coffee I paid my bell their was some few pounds they didn't return.althogh it's not much i didn't like the attued. The reception we had a problem with the cod of the credit_ card the reception was un coapritv. His name was ammar.

The hotel is so clean.the security is so friendly.house keeping and room service are fast ,efficient and professional.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2019

Brilliant Location, Excellent Service, Supernice Rooms
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

Parking in the facility should be free for hotel residents.

Excellent service, staff was helpful and upgraded me to a Nile view which was awesome. Resturants in hue hotel are top notch, excellent variety and service. Definitely will visit again and highly recommend.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

The breakfast and the rooms are very nice
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

The gym is very poor and old Reception staff could be more friendly and welcoming The risotto in the Italian restaurant was not good

The breakfast and the rooms are very nice

• Reviewed: March 10, 2019

Location?
    • Superior Room - King Bed

Food was terrible (especially no alternatives to people who have severe food restrictions), service was below average especially for the four seasons, zero ability to deliver on time, cleanliness of shared hotel facilities. Loud noises in adjacent rooms, female hairdresser was a disaster and they try to rip you off. Too expensive for what you get - had it been up to four seasons standard I’d have paid even more.

Location?

• Reviewed: March 5, 2019

Memorable & Wonderful Stay

Everything was great :-)

Thank you for making our first visit to Egypt just the best. Thank you to all the staff from front office to concierge to housekeeping to security for your above and beyond most professional services. You all are the heart of the engine to the success of the hotel. Keep up the great job, we thank you sincerely for making our first visit to Egypt for such a memorable one.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Four seasons name
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

1. I booked a smoking room and I was informed at check in there are no rooms and I have not booked a smoking room in the first place, I showed the guy my booking that I booked a smoking room he told me ok you can smoke in the balcony!! 2. Safety box in room didn't work when checked in, i called the hotel and they xhanged the battery. These things should be checked before the guest arrives. 3. Second day there was a bad smell all day in the area leading to my room. I have called the reception and informed them and came back couple of hours later and the smell is still there. I have been to this hotel couple of times and its going down the hill, I think thete are better alternatives in Cairo.

Four seasons name

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

The views from the room is so beautiful.
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

In compare to other Four seasons Hotels, this property would better to offer more kind and higher service specially by the staff in the reception.

The views from the room is so beautiful. Nice rooms.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Always on the top of my list when in Cairo
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

When requested a surprise for our wedding anniversary, they gave us a cake as a complimentary. When I asked for flowers, they said its cost will be added. Honestly, its price was so low compared to the room charge, so it was shocking that it wasn’t complementary stating it is hotel policy !!

Very cosy, great room service, one of the best spas ever, has some of the best restaurants in Egypt, and the view is superb !!

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

10/10 Hotel in Cairo. Worth every penny!
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

Awesome service, great restaurants on site! Our tour through the hotel to the Pyramids and Egyptian Museum was a 10/10! Loved our spa experiences too. The hotel had a lot of security and we felt very safe. This hotel definitely made our stay in Cairo enjoyable!

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Nice three days

Excellent, super clean and so quiet . Excellent food . Excellent service

The lobby is so small. People allowed to smoke in the lobby . Smoking and non smoking sections are in the same place. Nothing here is not expensive

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

spectacular hotel
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

I have to double bedroom , the single bed could be bigger than this size

I like the atmosphere and how the hotel full of people and still quite and you can have a time for your self and relax

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

I will not go back again
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

The food is too bad in the restaurant and not fresh ,, too expensive.. We asked for help as too much insects and mosquitos attacked us and we could not sleep but no one come , the fridge was not working and they could not fix it ,they just replace it with one fridge with noisy sound.

The location and the reception staff was good

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

rooms ok, Chinese restaurant very good, Italian restaurant...
    • Superior Room - King Bed

breakfast was not organised, espresso's came late or not at all; personnel scurrying to and fro; the driver to the airport left us at the wrong gate (at the rate of USD 100)

rooms ok, Chinese restaurant very good, Italian restaurant was ok, Egyptian buffet was alright; excursions organised through concierge were good

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Chinese restaurant, b’fast right mix of local and...
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

Uber drivers don’t seem to find the location

Chinese restaurant, b’fast right mix of local and international fares, hammam, doctor in the house, Nile view

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

See above
    • Superior Room - King Bed

My expectations were that it is possible and pleasant to walk around the hotel, but actually we had to take a cab everywhere . Still, we felt very safe and comfortable in the hotel!

The bed was excellent , and the room very comfortable!

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

I asked for late check out they only gave me 1 hour .
    • Superior Room - King Bed

I asked for late check out they only gave me 1 hour . Some people will say its enough ,but when u have late plane its not. Also the checkout took a lot of time . They want me to go out fast and they were slow !!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

it was good
    • Superior Room - King Bed

the attitude and behavior of one of the guests.... and the hotel can't do any thing about it!!!!!!!!!!!

all the hotel staff were pleasant ready to help well trained ,specially when me and my husband had dinner at the italian resturant ... one of the staff was very professional in every thing while he was serving our table....., ,he's one of the seniorstaff in the resturant.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Very enjoyable!

Nothing I can think of.

The breakfast buffet is excellent with a choice of international as well Egyptian items. The choice of restaurants within the hotel are also excellent.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

It felt like coming home and I will be back again very soon!
    • Superior Room - King Bed

Both visits to the Four Seasons Nile Plaza, I experienced the room AC unit too cold and the temperature regulation was not effective so I either had to turn it off completely which then made the room too hot. Both nights I was cold in bed even under the covers.

The efficient and friendly staff are always a joy to experience and it makes all the difference the guest. The location is ideal and only a short walk to experience some of the wonderful sights Cairo has to offer.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Location, quality of food/ breakfast buffet
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

Luggage service at main exit of hotel ( Lack of service in loading luggage into the cars/ not helpful and unable to arrange luggage) i had to supervise it myself) Staff at hotel main entrance were not available or busy chatting with colleagues for most of the time of our stay while leaving and returning to hotel. Maintenance work was ongoing above my room early morning had to call front desk 3 times to resolve the issue( Duty Manager Mr. Emad was helpful with that)

Location, quality of food/ breakfast buffet Services: room service/ house keeping/ main Lobby cafe

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

A luxury refuge, great to come back to at the end of the day.
    • Superior Room - King Bed

Absolutely immpecible. The service was exceptional. Everyone there was smiling and helpful and very well trained. Even the cleaners were lovely, greeting you and asking if you needed help. The room and bathroom were huge and very well maintained and clean. We asked for a high floor no smoking and were given this. I would rate it 7 star if I could. Many nice extras such as a cooler with complimentary water at the pool delivered to you. Lives up to the Four Seasons reputation and then some. Bella restaurant also very good. Upon check out we were waiting for the taxi service. The bellman asked if we had a cell phone so he could call and check with the driver. Really good caring service.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

It's not a Four Season Standards! Never again
    • Superior Room - King Bed

No standards! missing important amenities. restaurant is dirty! food is not tasty and poor buffet, no proper blackout curtains. reception staff are rude especially Sleem! i'll give it 3 star hotel.

location is okay!

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Very enjoyable stay
    • Premier Nile View Room - King Bed

The only bad thing was the loud continues car horns from the street at midnight. I could here them while we were on the 22nd floor.

Thanks to DALIA everything was perfect.The hotel car took us from the airport was on time and it has cold water and wifi! :D. The driver was a good guide describing everything around us on the way to the hotel. Dalia checked on us twice by the driver phone and upgraded our stay from a premier room to suite! She was waiting for us and took us to the room directly where the check in and payment happen on the comfort of the my living room. - Room was very luxury and clean and matches our expectation.(Room No. 2203) - The bed was very very comfortable. - the view from the spacious balcony was breath taken - Concierge draw for me a tailor made list of the places I should visit and the most luxurious restaurant in cairo upon my request. Very helpful. -The pool grill was delicious -Zaitoni breakfast buffet was perfect. Everything was will arranged and my family and me enjoyed our staying.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

i liked the nice treatment in the coffee shop.
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

i liked the nice treatment in the coffee shop. the girls were pleasant and nice and helpful, especially the coffee shop manager who made sure every thing is going smooth by making sure how every body is satisfied i liked her attidude snd smile cuz i spent do much time there.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

The property belonging to four seasons but not at all like...
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

The staff at reception is not as usual four seasons hotels

The property belonging to four seasons but not at all like other four seasons around the world

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

nice stay but it going to be the last in this hotel.
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

rude unprofessional behaviour from one of Zitouni restaurant. I hope Mr. Ahmed the manager of the restaurant has taken a serious action. She should take intensive communication training.

nice hotel with nice view over the nile river.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Amazing location but worst concierge
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

The worst Concierge ever ! I have asked them to help me to find a hairdresser nearby as I was invited to an occasion and running out of time! They never get back to me and waisted my time as I was waiting for them and when I complained they were very rude to me!!! I ve complained about their service last time as they weren’t helpful as well but I haven’t seen any improvements!! Not expected from Fourseasons hotels!!

This is my second time to stay at Fourseasons Nile plaza, Location was amazing , room service and housekeeping have improved than last time! Many Thanks to Orsolya who made my stay comfortable this time!

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

1-I forgot things in the room after checking out and when I...
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

1-I forgot things in the room after checking out and when I asked the reception guy to ask some one to bring it down to me he was like “ take the card and get your things by yourself “ ... 2-They don’t change beds sheets daily. 3-Mini bar refrigerator is not working well.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

A nice place to stay in Cairo
    • Premier Nile View Room - King Bed

They should pay more attention when cleaning the guest room as I always found dirt on the carpet. This is shouldn't be in such an expensive hotel

View, location, facilities

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Amazing! Will definitely come back
    • Superior Room - King Bed

Simply everything! The staff were amazing, all the way from the reception to the restaurants in the hotel. Very friendly and would go the extra mile to support you. I will always stay at the Four Seasons when in Cairo. The breakfast is worth every penny.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

The best hotel in Cairo
    • Premier Nile View Room - King Bed

The money exchange ATM wasn't working throughout my stay, but that's a minor

Hotel staff was very friendly, handled every request with care and professionality. My room was upgraded to a jonior suite without asking. The view from the room was beautiful. I liked everything about the hotel

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

It was fantastic, the deluxe suite with a Nile view.
    • Superior Room - King Bed

I didn’t like that I had to leave.

It was fantastic, the deluxe suite with a Nile view. Everything about the hotel was perfect. The staff were extremely accommodating, restaurants were wonderful, if you are looking at any other hotels in the same price range - don’t look any further!

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Staff very cooperative
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

Breakfast very little options and same every day More coffee shops should be available outdoor

Staff very cooperative Room was very comfortable Housekeeping service was excellent

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Excellent but expensive specially when you compare it to other five stars hotels in Cairo
    • Superior Room - King Bed

Bella is not a good Italian restaurant it’s by the worst Italian food experience I have ever had. However zitouna was an excellent place to eat at

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Extermely expensive due to booking rate although you can get better rate from other places.
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

The rate given by Booking is extremely higher than if I book it from other places and I am really frustrated and never book from booking at all in the future.

Nice place

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Luxury & comfort
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

One of the Staff at the reception was a bit snobbish in her reactions to whatever enquiry that we made!

Well decorated, clean, and comfortable rooms. The bath room is spacious and luxurious. Breakfast is really great. All types of facilities are available. The hotel location is close to all major attractions in the city and some can be reached easily by walking.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Fantastic will do it again
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

An amazing hotel location and view, breathtaking. Staff friendly and very helpful in all areas. Pool team thanks for everything you all did! Great service. Thanks for my birthday celebrations at the Italian restaurant, all great. Definitely will return and do recommend. Variety of Restaurnts! Must do a night bike cruise so gorgeous!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

I love 4 seasons so much but this one was awful!
    • Superior Room - King Bed

I love 4 seasons so much but this one was awful!!!!!!!!! Not polite Personal everywhere!! My staying was like in 4 stars hotel but not in 4 seasons . No 4 seasons in Cairo!!!!!!!!better choose another hotel

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

Unpleasant
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

I discovered that I paid double the price because I booked through booking.com. I have always been your customer, but I'm sorry this will be my last time to book for a hotel through your website.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

The restaurants there were ok and the size of the room.
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

The toilet was not working The noisy neiboughrs i had, people on business trips should be on their own floors. As i was checking out, my bag that was supposed to be down took more than 30 min to come down after me!!

The restaurants there were ok and the size of the room.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Comfy.. like home

All was perfect

The cleanliness.. thw professionalism of the staff

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

Excellent hotel

Excellent hotel

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

slow service

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

Sick !!

Bad behavior

Nothing !!! I was forced to leave from the first day due to rude staff and unprofessional way in talking to me

• Reviewed: May 7, 2019

Nearly very good
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

No way to get Australian dollars, had to go to another hotel to get some , poor

Staff very helpful

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

Incredible food with uniques dishes.
    • Superior Room - King Bed

Incredible food with uniques dishes. Highly recommend.

Every thing it's the Four season for God sake 😉

Every thing it's the Four season for God sake 😉

Everything literally was perfect
    • Diplomatic Suite - King Bed

Price could be a little cheaper

Everything literally was perfect Staff Room Food Service

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Only for the elite
    • Nile View Room - King Bed

No activities for the kids Small pool

Wonderful hotel state of the art in everything .. for elite community.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Wow perfect

Wow perfect

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

Every thing was lovely its a wonderful experience
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

The price was slightly high

Every thing was lovely its a wonderful experience

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

the concierge staff were extremely helpful

the concierge staff were extremely helpful

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

I was happy
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

Good

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: April 14, 2019

Staff are v helpful

Service

Staff are v helpful

• Reviewed: April 12, 2019

luxuray

breakfast

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

Nice hotel with a good service but overly expensive
    • Premier Nile View Room - King Bed

Charged rack rate and didn’t have breakfast even.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

Great view, nice staff, and fantastic food.
    • Corniche Suite - King Bed

Great view, nice staff, and fantastic food.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Ok
    • Superior Room - Two Twin Beds

High prices of food in restaurants and room services and mini bar

Pool

• Reviewed: April 6, 2019

Everything specifically the staff, Hany in the lobby made my...
    • Deluxe Room - King Bed

Everything specifically the staff, Hany in the lobby made my vacation amazing like never before.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2019

Luxurious
    • Diplomatic Suite - King Bed

NA

Location, staff friendly, luxurious

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Stay anywhere else
    • Four Seasons Executive Suite - King Bed

Terrible service from checkin alll the way to checkout

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

Staff and the lobby hostess

Looking over the Nile

Staff and the lobby hostess

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

Nice room nice breakfast wonderfull!!!
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

Saliem helped us alot checking in fast and so professional, easy services and great welcome

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

Very good breakfast, fresh food
    • Nile View Room - Two Twin Beds

Need more attention to the details.....

Very good breakfast, fresh food