Reviews of Havana Hotel Cairo 3 stars

5.9

5.7

5.7

3.6

Good clean hotel with friendly staff in a central location

Friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent location close to restaurants and banks, good free WiFi, plentiful breakfast. Newly renovated bathroom was lovely. Airport pick up service was very helpful.

TERRIBLE

I booked a room in this hotel for 3 nights. From the moment I come in my room I didnt liked it. I went directly outside, stay with my friends and a couple hours later I told the reception that allot of things were bad in this hotel and I wasnt going to stay there one more minut. I checked out, give them money for one night but after the reception girl wants me to wait a couple minuts. In that Maybe 30 min that I stay in that hotelroom I hit my nose and it get bleeding very bad I try to use toiletpaper but it was not enough. I clean my nose with water and after I get a towel to dry my face and I leave blood on that towel. At that moment when I checked out and they say to me at the reception that I Needed to wait, the housekeeper come down stairs and told me that I need to pay for a new towel because I used it, there was blood on it and they cant use it anymore. They want me to pay 15 euro!! I told them directly that I am not going to pay for this and that they are crazy to even ask me this question. The housekeeper also start a fight with me that I have no choice I must pay, and that I am the only one that doesnt like this hotel. That everything is perfect and that its my problem not to see this. The Staff is really rude, not kind at all and there english is really bad. I am happy that my friends from egypt were with me in this time, to translate everything. The rooms were dirty, old and allot of things were broken. The toilet was not Good and also the airconditioning was leaking water the hole time. Havana, If you want people to stay in this hotel must fix everything from inside. The rooms are from really but quality and your staff is so rude. Only the boy how brings my suitcase to my room was really kind, but the other persons were not. And also If you accept staff that dont speak english, must make a egyptian only hotel, because how Will you communicate with tourist then? They price is really high and the quality is poor, bad and just terrible.

From the outside the hotel looks Good and the location is oké. Allot of restaurants. From inside terrible..

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

The street facing room was very noisy throughout the night.

The street facing room was very noisy throughout the night. The windows don't close properly and don't insulate the noise. There was even a crack in the glass. It's not acceptable to sell a room overlooking a busy city artery knowing full well guests will barely be able to sleep in it.

Location is fantastic

Location is fantastic

Good

Goodgood

Uncomfortable night

The cost has changed 100 Egyptian pound deference The room was very noisy Thank You

I like Hotels locations

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

101,201 do not take the room next to the road.

101,201 do not take the room next to the road. traffic does not stop all night and disturbs the sleep.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Hotel Staff are welcoming

The bed mattress was not comfortable

Hotel Staff are welcoming

• Reviewed: 6 January 2016

Great location and the airport pick-up is a good service.

If there are few guests in the hotel then the quality of the breakfast drops to almost zero. The air-condition that was in my room did not work which was a terrible thing because of the cold weather. cleanliness of the hotel dropped compared with my previous stays at this hotel. The WiFi connection is terrible.

Great location and the airport pick-up is a good service.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2015

The staff are very helpful and friendly.

The room i stayed at this time didn't have proper hot water!! The hottest was luke warm which was inconvenient for a shower!!

The staff are very helpful and friendly. They know their job and do their best. The location is amazing.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

I liked their breakfast.

The room and the toilet smells kerosene, the drainer hole of the shower area do not work properly, also there is no elevator for older people and people with knee problems. They don't give a payment voucher unless we request.

I liked their breakfast.

• Reviewed: 11 June 2015

The staff are very helpful, professional and nice.

towels are very old and a bit greyish

The staff are very helpful, professional and nice...the location of the hotel is very nice..rooms are comfortable and cosy..

• Reviewed: 1 March 2015

The staff are very helpful and cheerful .

This is my third or forth trip in the past three years and I observed the deterioration ( the bed frame, the mattresses,the linen & towels)

The staff are very helpful and cheerful . Good reception and waiting area and professional housekeeping .

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

nothing i liked

.............

nothing i liked no breakfast buffe as should be bad personal service not professionell people

• Reviewed: 23 February 2016

I like the location only

The breakfast is poor.

I like the location only

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

So bad hotel before was petter

Not clean and the furniture very bad .

So bad hotel before was petter

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

the room was good

the food its so bad and not enough

the room was good

• Reviewed: 29 January 2015

Good location , nice staff , quat area and great and fast...

Good location , nice staff , quat area and great and fast home services.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.