Reviews of Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort 4 stars

Sahl Hashish Road, Hurghada, Egypt

#91 of 165 hotels in Hurghada

4.7

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

First of all this is not a Hilton Hotel and to use the name of Hilton to market it is a contradiction, unfortunately and for the first time booking.com is a participant in this mess. You make me pay rate for Hilton Hotel to finally find a mess. Stuff are totally impolite and now nothing about hospitality even managers are taking load with bad words and treat gust in a bad manner as if they are paying for your stay and it's their right to give you bad service. For example Samy Gaber, louts restaurant manager who agree that no problem to serve the gust with burned food and was but a Turkey sign and serve chicken to the gust unless you recognize the difference. Stuff totally oriented for tips, you can do anything thing for money, regardless hotel policy and can't take your right if not pay tips. NO variation in food almost same types every day and do not refill empty service. No one clean the pool from lives fall on it, and a lot of sand on it's ground. People swim in the pool with their cotton clothes and no one is keen even to do anything. I will never go there and will not trust booking.com any more because they still market this place as Hilton although Hilton left it 6 months ago.

Only the beach

• Queen Family Guestroom

Very bad service, especially after the removal of hilton brand from it. Staff treatment was just awful and was never expected to become to that level of rudeness!!

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The staff is rather rude, the Hotel should be 2 stars when it comes to cleanliness and comfort. the view from most rooms is realllly bad.

I liked the beach, they did not lie when they said long beach and thats the only thing i liked abt that Hotel

• Queen Family Guestroom

The only thing I didn't like was that our rooms were at the family guest house which is very far from the restaurants and the sea, you have to walk too much to reach them also the only way to reach the restaurant and the beach is to enter the hotel from the reception because the family guest house is out side the hotel. The design of the hotel building is very bad it looks like a maze especially if your room at the family guest house, never to choose a room there.

Location is very nice and very spacious, also the room was spacious with sea view and pool view A lot of swimming pools in the resort Every night show was entertaining More than one restaurant to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks bar was very good, sometimes I used to have snacks instead of lunch Overall it is good experience and the value you get for the money you paid is very good.

• Queen Family Guestroom

Nothing in particular is bad a bout this resort, it is not Hilton any more, but may be this was good for us, less prices and better service because the new management trying to make an effort and establish a name. The food could be better, but it is acceptable the way it is any way. I hope they could be clear about the room they will give you, the names are misleading most of the time.

Very nice and professional staff is what really make this place special. I found our room to be clean, will furnished and the room service is great. I really like the beach, the water is clear, the depth is variable and suitable for all, there are to lakes and special area for snorkeling. It was the most perfect hotel I ever visit for the price.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Bad service from reception and no one help .

Bad service the staff can't resolve my air conditioner problem for more than 1 hour and no one come to transfer me from my room to another one .

• Queen Family Guestroom

I called the reception desk two Days before I arrive to check my reservation of two rooms which I booked through Booking.com. The staff hang out the call two times while I was talking! In the third time they told me that there is a confirmed reservation for only one room. After a long discussion with them over the phone the finally found in their system that I booked two rooms. When I arrived with my friend we went to the reception disk for checking in but they told me that there is only a reservation for one room available (although I confirmed the two rooms over the phone before arriving as mentioned above). I explained to them that their colleague at the reservation department has confirmed my reservation before I arrive, however, we had to wait in the lobby for 45 minutes till they double check the reservation. finally we received the keys to our two sea view rooms. When we went to the rooms I found that I didn't get a sea view room and the door of my balcony couldn't be opened properly. Also the curtains in my friend's room were broken. In the next day I didn't have any electricity in the whole room except for one tiny lamp in the bathroom. We went to the reception after breakfast to ask them to check the electricity in my room and to repair the curtains in my friend's room, however, the did nothing! On the second day we went to the reception and asked them once again to check the two rooms and the also did nothing again! On the third time we did the same and they did nothing... On the forth time we urged them to repair the curtains and check the electricity which we requested three days ago and the one at the reception desk was so rude and impolite with me! Finally we got rooms repaired after four complaints within three days. The repaired them at 6:30 pm and we were leaving tomorrow morning! There were a lot of rubbish on the beach and in the sea and not all Bars were working as mentioned.

The staff at the restaurant and the staff serving the towels at the beach were very polite and helpful.

• Queen Family Guestroom

- When we first checked in, the front desk employee did not show us the map of the resort in order to choose our place to stay in, specially it was more of villas distant from each other. They just asked us whether we'd like pool/sea view and acted accordingly. It turned out that the room we chose ( without seeing the map) was so far away from pool and the sea, thus we changed it. - The bakery part ( pancakes, croissants, etc..) in the buffet wasn't of so good quality

Various food choices.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Pools are not very clean , coffee is not rich and very light , rooms are old and dated , food nearly the same every day

The food is good , many swimming pools to enjoy , beach is very good Snacks are good and accepbable.. gym is small but nice. Disco party for the kids every day.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Very disappointed with Booking.com and the hotel itself. I reserved a 5*, as listed on Booking.com, but when I reached the hotel I found out that the hotel is 4* (see the picture). The reception staff is really messy. My reservation was not in their system and it took them an hour to find it. They don’t know how to deal with the guests, they’re rude and impolite. The restroom in the lobby is awful and disgusting (see the picture). I do understand that the restroom in the lobby is crowded that’s why they need to clean it continuously. It was unacceptable from a Hilton hotel which was supposed to be 5*. Another awful point... the restaurant... the food was very poor in quality and variety, but the major issue were the waiters and their system. While I ate, they used to pass with a cart from table to table, to clean the plates. It was disgusting too see the pile of food being thrown in a plastic box which was uncovered. Honestly I would give to this hotel not more than 3* and obviously I would never come back!!!!!! Concerning Booking.com they offered me as solution to try to cancel without paying the penalty!!!!!!! Really?!?!?!?!? Where would I have slept??? Horrible experience!

The room was ok.

• Queen Family Guestroom

Beach is not good, no sand totally, land, my feet are died((( and no way for children to play on the beach

Good area, nice garden, quite place, big room, very nice animation team)

The reception guy charged us a price on arrival and another then asked for a second payment at the end because he said the first guy made a mistake....

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The rooms definitely needs to be renovated especially the bathroom, the toilet seat and the shower tub started to wear out and need to be changed, although the plumbing is working well.

the hotel has a lot of pool facilities and the food was extremely good especially the BBQ corner and the staff was really friendly.

I booked a junior suite with 4 beds but when I checked in I found 3 then they sent a moving tied up bed with no cover for anyone to sleep just the sheets and also they took a lot of time due to large number of guests during check in .

The good was very good and the beach , the pool and the staff ,clean and tidy ,nice service ,good place for relaxation and meditation.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

the staff specially the low profile people, janitor, bell boys, swimming pool guys and towel guys are poorly selected and very very rood in there respond. The reception staff are very polite yet poorly selected for such franchise. the food at dinner is very bad.

the location is very good, the beach is great,

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

My check in took a long time , reception people are polite but i think they are not well trained.

The Hotel is very good value of money Breakfast , lunch Dinner not that good Sea view rooms Pools I liked my stay so much

• Queen Family Guestroom

Old furniture, not clean, in polite stuff, dirty pools, burning lamps in the room, mosquitoes will hunt you there, bad and malfunction toilets and I can not find a single reason to call this sheet as Hilton.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

I had informed the reception that I’m honeymooner and there wasn’t expected to neglect that and also negative point that I had informed them bout my wife birthday and it was neglected also.

I like the view too much and the facilities in the hotel

• Queen Family Guestroom

Room was very small and it’s Furnature was too old. No free drinks inside the disco tech Some of the stuff were not professional and they treat the guest badly

The resort is goog overall Food was good Place was clean Green areas are everywhere Pools were good and clean The view frim my room

• Queen Family Guestroom

No prepation or organization from the hotel staff to handle the full occupation for the hotel during the vacation which affect very badly on check in process and rooms preparation.

Location, beach, and the privacy.

• Upon arrival, front desk staff were unprofessional, confused and distracted by the number of guests. They claimed that there are no rooms available although our booking was clear, confirmed and paid in full weeks in advance. We had to report the front office manager i.e. Mr. Tantawy to his superior. Eventually, the issue was solved three hours after arrival. This event caused us inconvenience and lack of confidence in staff. • Some of the animation performances were offensively impolite. • We were surprised to learn that property name is now “Long Beach Resort" i.e. not a Hilton chain member as booked.

• Food was good except pastry. • Cleanliness, location and land scape were good. • Staff, other than front desk, was excellent and friendly.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

I couldn't find golf to play , i can't find where is Tenis table to play. There is no aqua park.

Food was good, staff were helpful and cherful.

• Deluxe Queen Room Plus

night event was not good there is not hot water all the time specially at night .

nice room and view . the food was good delicious breakfast and acceptable lunch and dinner . friendly staff , music and activities during the day

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The staff members are terrible. No training whatso ever. They don't know how to make their customers satisfied.. The mattresses in the rooms are soooooo uncomfortable It takes the golf cart such a long time to arrive to our rooms so we can go anywhere Lunch and dinner are TERRIBLE

Beach is awesome Animation team is awesome It is very lively and fun Pool is rly nice however the water was freezing Breakfast and snacks are nice

• Queen Family Guestroom

The quality of food , and the staff at the beach were making too much noise ( shouting at each other from a distance which was disturbing to us and other guest)

The beach, the location

• Queen Family Guestroom

Very bad staff and could not handle or organize the hotel guests requests or reservations preparation due to high reservations for the spring holidays period.

The beach, location, and chalet.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Room was Very clean Staff were friendly Food was very delicious, very traditional, every night show was interesting Mini disco for kids every night for one hour

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Long distance between the room and the restaurant.

Recommended as Good location,price, scene, quietness especially my room was with sea and pool view, friendly stuff, good food with good variations except the snacks on the beach and the pool it was tasteless.the beach is clean , quiet near from my room. Huge pool with good particular one for children.

The rooms should be renovated. The reservation crew should be changed. They didn't have my cancellation for aroom. They said that it was mentioned on booking.com but not mentioned on their system.

The Beach

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The beach was very very beautiful which was not properly showed in the pictures, the staff was amazing and i want to thank Mr. Tarek ( Manager) for his proficiency in managing the resort and his fast interaction. ( a very polite and professional man).

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Nothing major, just need to refresh the toilets to a Hilton standard

Everything outdoors, the beach, the pools, the well maintained green space and the sports activities

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

I don’t satisfied for the room because I called the receptionist to tell him i want one bed not double beds 4 times untill going in a bad mood So I love hilton. But i will try another hotel

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Old and tired fittings, it was very difficult to phone the hotel and talk to anyone. When I did I was given false information, had I had the correct information I would not have booked

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Animation team is very weak, silly hotel, not a wide varieties in meals, no flexibility in Reservation time, there is no beer for almost a day during my stay, alcoholic drinks is very bad quality

Fair

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

- Reception guys are not friendly at all - Restaurant management and chef's are not friendly to the guests. - Cost reduction policy is causing the hotel to look like 3 stars hotel specially in the fixed food menu, quality of food, service quality.

Everything is perfect

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Lunch wasn’t good only once was excellent but the other days was fair or poor

The place was very good the staff are friendly they brought us an extra bed for my daughter, we enjoyed our stay there

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

This hotel is not Hilton anymore, you should investigate

The view from the room and they upgraded the room to junior suite after they discovered that my first room was not cleaned at all

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Stuff was unhelpful especially the reception Guy, He told us that all the hotel is reserved and gave us very far rooms at the very end of the hotel and we observed that many rooms were empty Buffet varieties and quality was less than expected

The sea spot is amazing

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

I don't suggest it all, staff not helpful at all & their meals not tasty, hotel with not a single spirit, it's really low class hotel, I can't even understand how come it follows Hilton, you can just feel how low it is since you enter the first gate.

I don't suggest it at all, staff not helpful at all & their meals not tasty, hotel with not a single spirit

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

First of all . The front office was terrible i have been to many hotels but this unprofessional front office cant see worse no smiling "burial" . The rooms can much get better ! Don't book here advice ! Hilton is moving from this hotel

I liked the view and the sea of the hotel .

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Salads in the dinner buffet were not fresh at all, and there weren't many options in dinner

Nice & cooperative staff. Breakfast buffet is excellent with a variety of options.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The reception are too slow, i waited 45 minutes to enter my room and when i arrived my room it was not cleaned and i waited till the cleaning guy come and clean it. The room is dirty, the bathroom is horrible and the ants are everywhere in the room (on bed and bathroom), the cleaning guys opened my bags (nothing was stolen but i found my stuff inside my bag as i put before). I will never go to this hotel again and i advise everyone to reconsider going there.

The food was Good

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Being Hilton, my expectations were high but on getting there it did not meet my expectations. The rooms however is a different ballgame, the mattress is soft and you can feel the spring on the bed, despite asking that the mattress be changed, it was never changed. Response to issues by the room service very poor.

The food is good, with variety to choose from and much to eat since is buffet. Very courteous staff at the restaurant.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Actually nothing went wrong in terms of the facility, Everything was good

The whole facility was in a very good shape The stuff was friendly and helpful The room was clean and the housekeeping was doing a great job The Resturant was clean - food hygiene was great The varieties in the breakfast and dinner were very good The pools were clean with different sizes to match all the needs The sea was clean and there is a great small lake beside the sea very convenient for the kids The maintenance team and the reception team were very responsive to any inquiry or request. The atmosphere was great I enjoyed the stay to a great extent

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Delay in service because of lack of staff and food.

The hotel is OK for the value of money, but not what you expect being at a Hilton. The staff members are the best part about this Hotel (Special Thanx to Mr. Mena, Duty Manager, and Mr. Osama, House keeping assistant manager). The working staff are doing their best to put the guests at comfort, but there's not enough of them to achieve this which results in delay of whatever and as a guest you get angry feeling not well-served . The food is edible, but no varieties. One of the biggest problems is the behavior of the guests themselves, the Hotel cannot teach people how to behave in public space but can for sure apply the rules! The hotel can certainly use some renovations. Also, the space of the resort is massive, but not well used.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The staff was very poor in customer service mindset, very poor reservation and guest relations team. Staff need more training how to satisfy customers in high seasons

I like the rooms, lobby and restaurants

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Food was more than awful .. Waiters serving food are ugly then never smile and the quality of the food was ugly even it had bad smell with zero taste .. I requested a room with a sea view or a garden view I was given an awful room with an ugly view that is 15 minutes away from the beach.. I had to go argue to change it .. Staff are so bad apart from few that were good

Sea spot was very good .. The hotel location was good near by a good mall.. The house keeping were really good and rooms were always clean

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

I arrived at the hotel at 2:30 and it took them another 2 hours to prepare the room for me which was not a pleasant experience after my 5 hour drive from Cairo. Also one of the restaurant waiters--Mansour Hassan--was rude and had a disregarding attitude which ruined the trip.

The workers are the reception were friendly and willing to help. Also the house keeping/room cleaner near my room was very friendly he made my stay great.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

I forgot it's Hilton. It feels like hostel or something. They gave us a double bed instead of two twin beds. We choose sea view through Booking and they claimed that this is sea view, it had a view of the roofs and backs of buildings that had sea view. You only could see the sea if you could bend and lean. The food wasn't good and they served the same thing all three days. Same fish, salad, desert was served on lunch and dinner and it continued for the three days I spent there. We were proactive and complained to management, we talked to chefs and guess what they told us, "I know that we've been serving the same fish, but I have nothing else to serve. I don't have anther kind of fish to serve." It felt like talking to a government official. I actually overheard another guest asking the chef why there isn't another kind of fruit than guava, the chef replied annoyed and pointing to the melon that's been served for three days " There's melon". So, you'd better love melon and mackerel fish very much, if you decided to visit Hilton. I wouldn't go there again and I don't recommend it to anyone.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The room had many broken amneties; television, some lights, boiler. The bed was not very comfortable and some rooms are a very long walking distance from facilities.

Very good location just outside Sahl Hashish and great value for money.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Room was very bad. AC was not working and was to be repaired each day. No details in room were available to contact reception or maintenance. Washroom was too small and curtain was total worn out. Safe was nit working. Towels were not soft. I requested for sea view or garden view and my room had no view.No bathroom slippers.

Beach side of Hotel

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

The bathroom was very old and should be redone. Also there was a very bad smell in the bathroom. Also the curtains look like they had been there for 20 years.

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Food lacked imagination and very poor quality. Poor choices of food we have paid for all inclusive but ends up eating out.Staff lacked skill and will. On two occasions no beach towels and no efforts what so ever made to help from staff. Very disappointed with the name of Hilton.

Heated pool.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

1- The hairdryer is not found on bathroom as you see on the attach picture. 2- We have been reserved junior suite, the reception changed the offer to double room "connected room" cause of this room is too far and we are the guests that reserved this type of room. 3- The TV in the master room is LCD, also the second one is oldest one. 4- The coffee/Tea bar only one room. 5- The second room view is the internal stairs :). 6- The group are disappointed cause of the bad testy of the food. 7- The facilities are limiting by time, like the ice cream should be on 2 hours only :) and in specific area so i couldn't imagine and believe it. 8- I couldn't understand how come hotel like Hilton is good on area and so bad on others, we discussed to leave the resort after one night only.

1- The location is near to Senzo Mall. 2- The staff are cooperative.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Bungalows are not of Hilton quality, should be renewed. Many times I did not have warm water. Unfortunately smoking is not prohibited in the disco, therefore I went only once there.

Nice and spacious hotel, food was really good, so I did not understand the negative comments of the previous guest on that. Staff nice and helpful, nice beach and heated pool.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Queen Family Guestroom

Where to begin?! On arrival, being offered to upgrade your room to a nicer one for a few pounds (turns out that we had already booked the nicer one anyway... a con) The constant hassle from people selling excursions, all for different prices depending where you're from... the food was absolutely shambolic, never experienced anything so bad in my life. The bookable restaurant was bearable but was always 'fully booked' yet only ever half full. If you're not English, you will have no problem booking the restaurant. Be careful because they will charge you for the restaurant. Saying that, If you pay extra on top of the all inclusive already paid for, then they will cook you something edible. The hotel shops charged you whatever they liked and at a significantly higher price than the town. Don't buy from the shops in the hotel. The price for taxis was about 10/15 euros higher than if you go outside the hotel, don't use the taxis in the hotel either. The cleaner appeared to take a liking to my girlfriends underwear too. If you expect Hilton, then this is certainly not it. It is no more than 2 stars and there any many better hotels in Hurghada. We would never return.

The pool and beach areas were very nice, and well maintained. The heated pool was also a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

The food wasn't up to the required level it should be for a 5star hotel

The beach was very good and clean and beach bars were good located and service.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Queen Family Guestroom

Bad attitude for the staff specially in reception and the cleaning boys in the restaurants. Restaurants is very bad ananod no variety of food. It is not Helton anymore.

The cleaning staff are good and they are trying to do there best.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The room furniture and bathroom need to be renewed

Every thing was great, the staff was soo friendly and nice, the food was great, the service, house keeping ,cleanliness , kids' area. this place is so beautiful . I really enjoyed my time there it was a great stay and um surely coming back for the next vacation.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Staff are very rude to to the Egyptians guest. Racism .and managers don't care about how staff treat guest as long as the guest already paid for all inclusive. You feel like you as a guest begging from the staff for the basic service. I believe that they should change the general manager if the hotel and bring a new one who is able to teach his staff to put the guest first no matter what. If they want guest to come back. The hotel is wonderful, but shame on management who don't care about how staff treat guest especially Egyptians customers

Location, view, room

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The service staff was very useless1- and lazy never any one came to asked me for what I want for drink should I went to bar by my self 2- the bed not comfortable my request was king size bed but they offered me twin bed Was very bad 3-the no food variety on lunch and dinner

It was quiet place very nice for relaxing

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Food quality is very very low and bad. No variety in foods, dinner and lunch are the same. Rooms are expired. Workers are working and making noise all the day No car parking, all cars have to stay in the sun Everything was bad

Swimming pools

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

THE STAFF ARE SO UNFRIENDLY AND NEVER SMILEY THERE WERE ANTS EVERYWHERE FOOD VARIETY IS A JOKE TIP : THERE SHOULD BE MORE OF THE GOLF VANS AT THE SERVICE OF GUESTS BECAUSE THE HOTEL IS JUST HUGE

The hotel has great potentials that are wrongly used .. Loved the pool though , and the beach was decent too.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

It was quite dead at the club when i was there. room service was very bad, we have asked for things but they did not bring it or updated us. Also, the check out was a bad experience too. I think expats might not face such problems though!

The location was very good, we could go for a boat trip directly from our beach. It is very nice.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

The staff is very rude. Hotel facilities and especially sheets and towels very old. Air conditioners very noisy. Food is not good and almost every day the same choice. Almost no choice of alcohol.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

Stuff managers screwed us to not cancel our last night as we had an issue and they promised us to solve it but they didn't keep their word. Also restaurant was poor and room wasn't cleaned well with old sheets and blankets

Beach was nice

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

On my checkin i was offered a room without a balcony although the room i reserved was a queen room with balcony, they changed the room to me after i complained...

Everything was perfect as always, thus is not the first time, i have used to go there every year

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

I was disappointed in almost every aspect of my stay. I may go through every tiny detail and show my frustration, but I would just rather express my sadness about a place that could have been much better. I would accept such a quality from a 2-star or a 3-star unknown hotel, but I just expected more from a hotel that bears the name of Hilton. People just did their best according to the available utilities. I also need to take some time at the outsourced night shows like the magic show at the amphitheater which was horrible beyond words, although the shows of Hilton's own animation team was good and could have been better.

The place was quiet and relaxing. Food quality was moderate. Most of the staff were doing their best although that wasn't even enough. Animation team was friendly and should be given more utilities, tools and dedicated time for their dance shows- in other words management should give more care to supporting the performance of the animation team because this is what really give fun to the whole experience.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

I was charged for 420$ for the worst 4 nights me and my wife would ever have, Almost 3 hours check-in process with a complete incompetent employees, to the worst room I ever saw in my life in-terms of quality of materials and hygiene standards that was expected to be the first priorities on the checklist of a hilton hotel, and the worst food I've ever eaten, a buffet with no variety of items, not to mention the quality and taste are unbeatably bad, and the unpleasant scenery of the unmaintained beaches and gardens everywhere and the abandoned dive centre and out of service beach bathrooms.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

- The staff this year are way down from there professional manners. I got to the hotel by 1:00pm i'm entitled to check in since 12:00pm but I couldn't because my room wasn't ready until 2:15 pm and when I got to my room I found the cleaning staff was not even taking care of it and when he saw us he ran to the room and start swiping the bed sheets! It was not pleasant at all since it takes us 7 hours ride to go to the hotel and you find your host lacking in your hosting if you know what I mean. - I believe the food should have more varities, It's very unpleasant to eat the same things every day. But I MUST say there were some few varities but you can't eat things you don't like in the first place to start eating them in your paid vacation, so, we need more variety in the food people.

- Great bed and balcony with a sea view to make a good opening for your day. - Food is missing varieties since last visit in 2013 but still making it up in the high quality of taste and freshness except for the chicken I hate it there. - Beach / pool bars are awesome. - Animation team was a treat to have them all around us to make it more fun for our stay.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Stuff so bad except someone named Mona .we left resort after2 night instead of 4 they informed us that rooms so far from restaurants and beach cause we booked through booking.com in spite that they saw we had some one have surgery on legs

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Garden or Sea View

everything and i mean everything cleanliness, food, service, house keeping, night show, animation i don't believe this is a Hilton at all

beach and the pool design

The workers attitude at Aldente Restaurant is not decent (some of them not all of them).In addition the employees at both restaurants are handling the sweets and croissants by hand without using any gloves !! and when I talked to one of them at Aldente restaurant he insisted and kept doing it in front of me so you can imagine what could happen that we do not see ? , this is not a 5 stars level at all.

Animation team very nice, Location in Hurghada is good. Swimming pool is clean and nice.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Rooms from inside are very old. Bathrooms needs to be renovated. Unfortunately I found no principles in the hotel, although I extended my stay for one night with prior notice and have advance paid for that and they have assigned the room for me, but they have given the room to another guest who has extended his stay without prior notice and with no advance payment.

Huge landscape. 6 swimming poolS. Quitenes.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

- Staff are rude specially Samuel the family pool bar-man he insulted me and tried to hit me cause i asked for a spoon for the ice cream and the manager didn't do anything - My stay was all-inclusive and I had to pay for my milk to put it in the coffee. - Four persons in a suite with only 2 towels and 1 bottle of water - Poor quality of food and no varieties - No activities at the beach (diving only) this hotel should be a 3 stars hotel max

Some of the staff are Ok The animation team party at night is good for the kids

Browse Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort traveller photo gallery